Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geminosity

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:09 pm
tremorz
How about Godric Gryffindor?

How can you say that, we know almost nothing of him, except his sword killed the basilisk, and he founded gryffindor.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:25 pm
darkmetallic
tremorz

How can you say that, we know almost nothing of him, except his sword killed the basilisk, and he founded gryffindor.

We do know a bit about him. Perhaps book seven will give us a bigger understanding. Who knows.  

Winter Ice
Captain

tremorz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:31 pm
darkmetallic
tremorz

How much more do we need to know?
-He founded gryffindor house (most of the people complained about on this topic were from there)
-His sword killed the basilisk (need I say more?)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:00 pm
CHO CHANG IS THE SINGLE MOST ANNOYING CHARACTER IN THE WHOLE FREAKING BOOK!  

twinkletoes88

alexisneo

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:13 pm
The most annoying person who isn't in Slytherin in my opinion is either Harry Potter himself or Hermione O_____O they frustrate me so much that binch stare  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:30 pm
I loved the goblet of fire it was a kick in the face for the good guys hahaha ******** cedric he was a cockly little basterd he NEED it die lol  

TheQueenOf_Hearts

.sexii.duckii. `

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:26 pm
Either Cho or Cedric Diggory!! stressed

Cho: Such a drama queen! Diggory dies...DEAL WITH IT!

Cedric: Such and idiot! He is so stupid and is so "good-looking" all the girls love him...they should all love Draco instead!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:07 pm
In the sixth book, Harry did. Ginny, Hermione, Neville, and Cho are really annoying. stressed

I don't mind Cedric. I mean he was only in one book and he died so who cares about him. rolleyes

The most infuriating person is...Ron Weasley. He is a complete idiot, he gets pissed off and jealous all the time and quickly.  

Dev Daron

alexisneo

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:18 pm
Harry and his gang xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:53 am
alexisneo
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:18 am

Harry and his gang xp

I'm with you alexisneo. I, however, also want to add Cho and Dobby. Cho is an irritating prat and Dobby just wants to be exceptional by not becoming a house elf, which is out of the wizarding traditions.  

merenwen-asuka

ryanripple

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:50 am
I would have to say actually that it is Lovegood. I thought she was most annoying.  
Slytherin House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff