Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
The New Salem Maul Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:29 pm
Having picked out a few things, he turned to the bird boy and twisted his head to see what he was reading. "You look lost again."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:37 pm
Dashner was lost in a world of imagination, gaming, and wonder. He imagined of all the games that he now wante-
"Wha- Whaa?" Dashner shook his head, coming back to reality.  

Dashner Hawke

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:41 pm
Ronan couldn't help but laugh. "It's addictive" He held up the small bundle of boxes. "It will be a novelty to have other people to play with." He shook his head and headed for the till.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:51 pm
"Sah-weet."
Dashner grabbed five or six more games while he followed Ronan to the register.  

Dashner Hawke

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:56 pm
"You seem eager." He paid and moved aside to let Dasher hand his purchases to the cashier. "You are a big fan I take it?" he indicated the multiple games. "Or just have a lot of free time like i do?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:04 pm
"Bro, I didn't even know these existed until now! Since I was cooped up for most of my life, I have a lot of catching up to do..."
Dashner took his bag and walked out with Ronan.  

Dashner Hawke

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:08 pm
"Really?" He seemed surprised. "I was starting to suspect I was the only one who had been fairly sheltered in my youth. Did you have to argue with your parents to be allowed to attend Monster High as well?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:14 pm
"Parents? I have no idea who my parents are. I was donated to the lab as a newborn."
Dashner ignored the fact that his real mom was actually a scientist.  

Dashner Hawke

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:15 pm
"Donated? That's pretty messed up." He frowned. "What sort of person does that?" Tact? What was that? He obviously had none.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:21 pm
Dashner started walking back to the blob girl to introduce himself, until he saw Marceline LaGhede come down the hallway. She had been ignoring him for awhile now, he didnt even know why he still tried to text her! He wasn't gonna let this become a big awkward meet up.
"GRUH!!"
He jumped into a tall trash can, trying not to draw attention. He made sure tha Marceline would not see him as she passed.
Ronan, on the other hand, had no idea what just happened or why it did.  

Dashner Hawke

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:27 pm
"Uh... is now really the time for dumpster diving?" He was utterly confused. "And do you not usually use an actual.. dumpster not a trash can?" He was oblivious to the other monster approaching, or at least hadn't put two and two together quite yet. All he could think was Typical, the only monsters I meet seem not to have both oars in the water.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:31 pm
Dashner lifted his head to make sure she was gone.
"It's complicated."
He jumped out of the trash can.
"I'm lucky that, that was empty."  

Dashner Hawke

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:35 pm
"Indeed... " He still shifted to give the guy a wide berth. "Complicated in that you're obviously one wave short of a shipwreck or...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:37 pm
Ascreama had been too busy staring at all the art supplies to notice what was going on. By the time she'd realised that she'd spent all her 'new brushes money' on her second breakfast, Ronan had met someone else, been to the game store and the stranger was jumping into a near by bin.
She un-stuck her head from the glass with a loud 'Kkkkksshhplop!' and walked over as he jumped out, her eyed wide.

'Uh..' she looked at the winged boy 'Are you.. Okay?' her eyes followed his to a bone-handed girl walking away, sashaying down the hall.

Ascreama Poweurgh

Dashner Hawke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:37 pm
Dashner scratched his head.
"I don't understand sailor talk, bro."  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items