Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
New Members Say Hello! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MessengerOfDeathKuja

Noble Businessman

6,525 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:07 am
i was invited, thanks to whoever did it, as you can see i am cosplying kuja, this account has always been kuja and always will be, but i dress him very odd sometimes, so don't mind me ^^'
my favorite final fantasys are 9, 6, 7, 8, and 4
i own ff3-12[except 11] (my emulator for ff4 wont work anymore)
my favortite chracters are kuja, zell, vincent, gau, edward, and edgar
i have many ff cosplay accounts >w>'''

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:41 pm
I was invited here, for some reason. I don't usually accept random invitations, and I wasn't given a specific reason for the invitation. Ah well. I'll reveal personal information on my own time. As for Final Fantasy, I've played II through VIII. I personally don't like IX, XI, and I can't play XIII.  

Lufian

Dangerous Lunatic

3,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

doomedgrimoire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:12 pm
hi there ^^ im psy, and i just joined this guild today.
im not quite sure who invited me, so whoever it was thank you kindly 4laugh

anywhoo... i am a huge Final Fantasy fan and have played every traditional game except for XIII, as well as crisis core and dissidia. im not a big fan of XII (Vaan annoys me stare ) but i adore all the others. my favorite one is probably IX, mainly because of Zidane, who is my favorite character out of the whole series ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:22 pm
psycospazz
hi there ^^ im psy, and i just joined this guild today.
im not quite sure who invited me, so whoever it was thank you kindly 4laugh

anywhoo... i am a huge Final Fantasy fan and have played every traditional game except for XIII, as well as crisis core and dissidia. im not a big fan of XII (Vaan annoys me stare ) but i adore all the others. my favorite one is probably IX, mainly because of Zidane, who is my favorite character out of the whole series ^^

Welcome to the guild !!

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shindarei

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:32 pm
Hi there, I'm Terra, nice to meet you all. I was invited by smileycentralme, thank you for that! <3 I love Final Fantasy, I actually own just about all the games for the Playstation systems, I to X-2, XII, XIII, And Dirge of Cerberus. I really love this series, especially VI, VII, and VIII. I roleplay a lot of VII. And I love the artwork, soundtracks, and stories, of most games.

Anyway, I hope to get to know you all! It's a pleasure meeting all of you.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:42 pm
Uh, greetings. I'm Caitlin, better known as Cait. But uh..Yeah.
I love Final Fanatsy, and have played a lot of them. I was
invited, and thankful of it because I think this'll be a fun guild. ^^
But yeah. Anywho, I'll do what I can for the guild. ^^

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:30 pm
-Only-Falling-Star-
Uh, greetings. I'm Caitlin, better known as Cait. But uh..Yeah.
I love Final Fanatsy, and have played a lot of them. I was
invited, and thankful of it because I think this'll be a fun guild. ^^
But yeah. Anywho, I'll do what I can for the guild. ^^

welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:00 pm
Howdy! I have been assimilated into this guild.

Well, I love Final Fantasy, but that should be a given. My favourites are probably VI, XII and XIII, but I haven't played that many. Love the job systems though. Erm, don't think I have anything to say.

Ah well, let's mosey!  

GAlA Site Assistant 72

Ultimatum of a Hero

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:20 pm
Hello all loving FF players!

To start myself off, my names of course, Hero of Wisdom. You can call me Hero, Wisdom, or by my RL name, Leon. Whatever you like is okay with me though.

I was invited by xXazabazaXx (thank you kindly, although I don't know how you got to finding me) into the guild and I'm without a doubt positive that this guild will be enjoyable like all the other ones i'm in.

Can't wait to start posting! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:37 am
so this is where i say who i am huh?? well, i'm dexctaur, for some reason it melded my name with part of my email and i got stuck with this annoying username and have no idea how to change it. Nice to meet you all

*edit* i have now fixed the name and you can see it on the right  

dulca

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kiba1693

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:40 pm
well howdy im kiba umm i love square enix they make sum really good games and i decided to search for this guild cuz this is a guild that i can most likely reply and have fun at it ^_^.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:36 pm
kiba1693
well howdy im kiba umm i love square enix they make sum really good games and i decided to search for this guild cuz this is a guild that i can most likely reply and have fun at it ^_^.

welcome to the guild!

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Tsurugi Matsumoto

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:48 pm
Hi there, im Cloud22200, im a massive Fan of Final fantasy, my favourite Final Fantasy Series are FFV ,FFVII, FFVIII, FFX, FFXIII, and my favourite characters are Cloud, Cid, Squall, Tidus, Lighting, Sazh and Sephiroth, i just found this guild and i thought i would join and it looked interesting as well  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:21 am
Cloud22200
Hi there, im Cloud22200, im a massive Fan of Final fantasy, my favourite Final Fantasy Series are FFV ,FFVII, FFVIII, FFX, FFXIII, and my favourite characters are Cloud, Cid, Squall, Tidus, Lighting, Sazh and Sephiroth, i just found this guild and i thought i would join and it looked interesting as well

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy this guild!

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Unwritten Duck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:15 pm
Hello there, I'm Unwritten Duck and I like to think of myself as a big Final Fantasy Fan. I've played most of the games my first being FF VI on the SNES (aka FF III, gotta love Nintendo, haha). My favorite game is Final Fantasy X with my favorite characters being Rikku and Auron. I haven't written a Final Fantasy Fanfic yet, but knowing me it's more than likely to happen. Look forward to talking with you guys.  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff