Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Retired RPs
Dark castle RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rebel, Guard, or innocent?
  Rebel
  Guard
  Innocent
View Results

Yorae Rasante
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:51 pm
*Shivers go down Apolion's spine, just trying to think about how strong that thing could be... The way things were going, looked like he was only a pawn, and Zarianort could end the war alone if he wanted. He then remembered his brother's words of warning, and said:*
_What about Daraman? I mean, he surelly isn't as powerful as Zarianort, but he also is not a lich, so he must know he has some limits. And even if he doesn't, there is always that Yuri guy! He warned us that at least he would make us some trap, and he apparently knew what Zarianort was, who knows what else?

*Meanwhile, Yuri plans his traps*
_Let's see... There goes that one... I'll need more of this... Spread this through the ground...

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:07 am
*sandra crossed her arms* this all seems too easy
*rose nodded* she IS right....
*annas dart fell painfully short as cherry was really far away* if you want to tell the whole world where you are, brainless fox, go for it. its folly to point out where you are like that....  

Dsay Valentine
Captain

Musicalchick

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:09 am
Anna punched Cherry in the cheek, then grabbed her by the hair.
"Tell me who you work for?!" She asked, putting her foot on Cherry's back.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:12 am
(what part of cherry is far away didnt you understand????)
*cherry laughed as anna attacked nothing*  

Dsay Valentine
Captain

Musicalchick

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:25 am
(Too late to say ran upto you? XD)
Anna threw a sai at Cherry's hand, like in Resident Evil4, when Leon throws the knife into Salazar's hand.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:38 am
(dude, shes way far away and up a damn tree. i dont even think she is in hearing distance!!!!!!)
*once again, the dagger is far off* you wanna dance, im game, but you wont get up again little girl  

Dsay Valentine
Captain

Musicalchick

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:58 am
(I didnt know that.)
Anna ran upto Cherry, when all of a sudden, she went POOF! and a cloud of smoke appeared. When the smoke disappeared, Anna wasn't there. Only a pile of coloured rice. She then appeared behind Cherry and went to stab her Cherry in the shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:50 pm
Dwight smiled. "Damaran beleives Gaarlad can handle anything. He knows his own limits yes, but not the limits of his master. Yuri himself might be a problem, but the traps shall not. I beleive it was he who set the ones we saw in the barracks earlier. We can see them, sense them, and demolish them. It may seem easy now, but wait until we get up there. We shall have to deal with the traps while dealing with elemental slaves summoned by either Gaarlad, or Damaran. As well as the soldiers he has posted there. It shall not be easy at all. But I have faith in all of you. You know how to fight, and you are not too afraid to kill. Think of it this way. A handful of elite soldiers in our numbers, Me, Rose, Sandra, Apolion, and Dave, could stand against hundreds, as in the castle there are going to be narrow hallways. Choosing where to fight means a lot. And the fact that we shall have an army of undead at our backs to take some of the blow when we need it, makes it all the easier. You must remember, I've been planning this war for 22 years. Ever since I was healed and made into the half golem I am now. I have covered every possible angle."  

Dvil_Prince
Crew

Dsay Valentine
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:51 pm
*when anna stabbed cherry, the body exploded with bombs. it was a body double. cherry was watching a mile away through a telescope*
but sooner or later we will get tired. nobody can fight forever, and if one of us falls, we all will
and i dont want my daughter in the battle  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:37 am
"Keesa will not be a fighter. I guaruntee you that. I will have a vampire dragon guarding her. As for us getting tired, you are completeyl right, we will get tired, which is why we have the undead army, to take down the other army. We will sneak by, through pasages in the wall, and find the two we plan on killing. Damaran and Gaarlad."  

Dvil_Prince
Crew

Dsay Valentine
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:25 pm
still sounds too easy to me....  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:19 am
"Of course it does. Many people overestimate Gaarlad, I don't. I estimate him perfectly. Abadon may think I am underestimating him, but it is HE who is over estimating him. There will be problems, I guaruntee you that, but I have every faith that we, as a team, shall overcome them." Dwight spoke with absolute certainty in his voice, showing unwavering pride and determination.  

Dvil_Prince
Crew

Yorae Rasante
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:37 pm
_YESSIR! *Apolion said cheerfully. The determination of his leader got rid of all doubt he could still have*

_Hey Rose, I have been thinking... Abadon may not want to go to the war with us, but what about taking carry of the little girl? I doubt he would say no, after all she isn't going to war with us either! That vampire dragon of Dwight may be more useful with us, and I'm sure we can trust in him for this!  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:23 pm
hey good idea!! let me ask her first. *she looks to keesa* honey, would you want to go with abadon? hes a good friend of mommys.  

Dsay Valentine
Captain

Dvil_Prince
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:41 pm
"Or, if Abadon said no, I could bring in someone from another world, someone very skilled in the art of babysitting. But only if Abadon says no. If I bring in Zack or Jakebe, I would prefer to have them fighting with us, both being perfect for the job." Dwight said, smirking at the thought of his offworld friends, knowing they could take apart the castle on their own, and everyone within it.  
Retired RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games