Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC
Kingdom Hearts : Heartfelt Adventure {Day 8 ; Invite Only} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 523 524 525 526 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AldrickZearse
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:32 pm
[Joe: Shipwreck Cove: Red Rose Deck]

I think I can stomach keeping an eye on two guys for a bit. Not really my type, either of them, but I think I can deal. And don't worry about food for m-

Joe's stomach protested loudly, even shooting across the charm. Okay, so maybe I am hungry. Though if you're making food, mind changing the tomato for ketchup and adding some beef and cheese? A good bacon cheeseburger with bacon sounds really, really good.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:34 pm
[ Noelle ~Shipwreck Cove ~ Red Rose: Galley]

Noelle saw James approach out of her peripheral vision and looked up at him with a smile as he stood in front of her. She first saw his outstretched arms and was about to move to hug him--but then she saw his eyes. Her smile faltered as she hesitated. It was starting to happen in more of them, now. First the flash in Kyle's eyes, and now James' seemingly permanent yellow irises. She wondered if her own use of Darkness might affect her similarly. She hoped not. Abandoning her thoughts, the small blonde stood and embraced her friend tiredly.

"Not much," She lied, sitting back down and motioning for him to as well, "And lots. Tea?"

Je suis a toi
Vice Captain

Jeimuzu Kuro
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:13 pm
{James : Red Rose : Galley}

Noelle's hesitation hadn't gone unnoticed by the corsair, he figured it was either because of his eyes, or the fact that he was a real mess, his long brown hair undoubtedly dark and oily after not being properly washed since before Port Royal. However, she didn't hesitate for long and as she embraced him he returned it, holding her there for a bit before letting go.

When she answered his question he wasn't sure he entirely believed her, she was tired and had definitely been upset, but he wouldn't press the matter, if she didn't want to talk about it, she didn't. As she moved back to the seat she was in and motioned for him join her, offering tea he smiled.

"No thanks, tea has never really been well... my cup of tea," he stated with a light chuckle as he made his way over to the fridge. He pulled it open and grabbed a red can from the top shelf, knowing exactly what it was. "This though, I could do with one of these," he stated as he popped the can open and made his way over to the seat.

'Mizu! It's good to hear your voice! I'll come give you a hug later! Well I'm not possessed anymore, but I was definitely under Ajora's control for awhile though. Other than not, not a whole lot.' he replied over the charms to the Archer. It really was good to hear her voice again, he hadn't seen her since before they split up.

He turned his focus back to Noelle, looking into her eyes, she was tired, they all were that much he could tell.

"If you can't tell by my eyes, even though Ajora is no longer in control, darkness still has a pretty firm hold on my heart, there is far more darkness in there than there should ever be. I want to purge it, but I don't know how. Something I need to talk to Kyle about as soon as I can. I'm just glad to be back, back with you guys and back in control, and I hope I never lose control again. I intend to talk to Riku about learning how to control the darkness better."

He took a drink of his coke before continuing, he had missed the taste of the soda, that much was certain. "Enough about that though, I'll get sorted out sooner than later, you say I've missed "lots" mind bringing me up to speed? Anthony told me about the events from after the Dutchman to when I came to, but beyond that I have no clue."

'Kyle, when you get the opportunity I need your help. I need help getting rid of the darkness in my heart,' he stated to Kyle over the charms.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:55 pm

Noelle nodded as James spoke, pressing her thumb against the handle of her mug so it spun around on the table, just watching her tea ripple and slosh. He brought up asking Riku for help, making her pause for a second. She was unsure what she should say. The others in Atlantica had witnessed her help Riku open a Dark corridor to allow him and others through for back-up. In the mayhem of battle there was no comment on it. It was a small bit of a relief that no one had anything to say about it. Her main concern was that they might misunderstand her intentions, which was why she hadn't told anyone in the first place. But she still couldn't be sure about their thoughts of it, especially because her stain wasn't something forced upon her like some of the others. It was a choice.

"Yes, you should go to Riku." She said somewhat vacantly before looking up to James with a smile, seeming to return from her distant thoughts. "He's very helpful."

Noelle took a sip of her tea before clearing her throat a little, "As for everything else . . . well, it's been one hell of a morning."

The agromancer explained the events of Atlantica and Atlantis in brief, recanting their victory in Atlantica due to the drive between Kyle, Joe, and herself. She told him how Kyla snuck away and Kyle raced off after her. It was hard to tell him just the short of things, but she didn't want to dwell on all of it much longer. She already felt like she'd told the story a thousand times. Noelle remarked upon the significant events with scant detail, only making very short mention of helping Riku get some of the Black Pearl group to join them and discovering that she could take up a place as their white mage. It was probably a very unsatisfying story for James the way she told it, because she was especially brief on Ajora's death.

"We played into his hands the entire time. All he wanted was for us to work together. And hell if it didn't work . . ." Noelle finished, staring at her mug blankly again.

Je suis a toi
Vice Captain

Jeimuzu Kuro
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:41 pm

James had always been observant, with his enhanced senses he was even more so, he noted that she had stopped spinning her mug when he had mentioned speaking to Riku. He had had his suspicions, even vaguely remembered Noelle summoning a Heartless because Elleon had basically forced her to for his own sake. Just as he could with Anthony he could smell it now, that slight hint of darkness, he hadn't recognized it on her for what it was because it had been a part of her since before he had met her, but he had grown used to picking it out, and with her words regarding Riku she had confirmed it for him.

"He's who you've been learning from then I take it? Hopefully he won't mind helping me out as well," he stated simply. "You and Anthony can both use it, I sensed it on him too."

He fell silent, taking small drinks of his coke as Noelle went into telling him what had happened below. What all had been revealed, Ajora's true intentions, the darkness, the replica's supposed death. As well as the inevitable outcome of Kuja and Seymour revealing themselves as the enemies that the corsair always knew they were. The greater darkness and the seven fiends of Heart were particularly concerning to the corsair, especially since Kuja and Seymour had basically confirmed that they were two of the seven. It was a lot to take in, especially for the corsair's already very tired mind. He was sure there were even more details that Noelle was probably too tired to touch on, not that he could blame her. There was so much that he had a very hard time processing it. Especially the fact that Ajora had taken control of him so he could inject enough darkness into him to defeat Kuro Oni. It made him wonder all the more if darkness was truly intended to be a part of his powers, he really had been there greatest benefactor...

The corsair ran a hand through his long hair trying to take it all in, he really needed a wash and a trim... He knew he had even a bit more information, but he wasn't sure if now was the best time to reveal it or not.

"The enemy of my enemy, is my friend," he stated plainly with a slight chuckle. "Never would have seen that one coming though. Not with the way the rest of the replicas act towards us."

'Do you really think that Ajora is dead? I have a hard time believing it unless I actually see him die for myself' James asked his summon.

'I do not know, As much as we've seen villains recover from in the past, it is hard to believe that he is gone for good. Time will tell.' the Lunar wolf replied.

"I know it may be a bit to ask, but I need to confirm something," He stated as he reached into his pocket, deciding now was as good a time as any. He pulled out the picture he had drawn of the strange insignia that was on Alex's chest. He unfolded the picture and set it on the table so that the agromancer could get a good look. "Have you seen this insignia before?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:35 pm
[Dawn Quina : Red Rose : Galley]

Dawn didn't say anything as James hugged her. Then quickly went into the Gallery to chat with Noelle. She gave a small mental sigh as she followed after him, but didn't join them instead sat in one of the chairs putting her chin on her hands. She watched Quina silently as he made what looked like chicken soup and grilled sandwiches.  

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

Je suis a toi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:06 pm

Noelle smiled at James' response to her revelation. She was sure he understood her position. Her mind briefly wandered to Anthony, however. She remembered their conversation about the paths they would choose--remembered threatening him. She would have to check up on him. But first, James was showing her something and asking about it.

"Well . . . I think so." She replied, furrowing her brows, "It was on these Jellyfish things down in Atlantica. They weren't heartless. I'm not sure exactly what they were."

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:33 pm
[ Daniel ~ Shipwreck Cove ~ Top Floor, Red Rose Entry Ramp ]

And WOW, quite a handshake there. Bobbi was an interesting gal. Very bubbly despite the sour mood around her. Daniel was impressed and made no attempt to hide this as he smiled.

The Dancer was a different matter.

Ice queen, got it.

The Archer apologized for her friend, and she seemed to imply it was due to their hardships. It wasn't hard for Daniel to relate, and his attitude probably didn't help. The Spellblade took a mental note not to piss them off anymore... if he could help it.

"You hungry? I was trying to recruit Dawn for cupcake-hunting and a cup of chai for myself, but apparently she's decided not to help. I dunno about you, but in case you didn't hear that, I'm starved. Screw the cupcakes, I'm gettin' m'self some bacon!"

Daniel laughed- This young lady was a riot!

"Actually, yes. Whatever you're willing to spare..", He began, only to notice that she seemed a bit distracted. It took him a while to realize there there may be another conversation here. Daniel quietly waited. He turned his attention to Tseng and watched as a barrier prevented his leader from entering the ship. This was concerning. Other faces past them, ones he didn't recognize. More Earthlings perhaps?

And then Daniel finally caught the new leader watching. His initial thought was that the Staff wielder was worried for Bobbi's safety. Out of formality and respect Daniel nodded towards him and stepped a bit away. As much as the Turk did not prescribe to their path, he had no intention of getting in their way.

He did not put two and two together that Bobbi and Joe were talking.

UrabaiN

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:44 pm
{Bobbi .:. Shipwreck Cove .:. Outside Red Rose >> Red Rose .:. Galley}

"'Kay, I'll see what I can whip up. Probably sammiches, they're portable," Bobbi said to Daniel, at the same time sending a quick question to Joe. :Bacon burger it is! How do you like 'em cooked? Any herbs and spices? Want me to try this cool trick my dad does where he grills cheese inside the patty?: She turned and headed onto the Rose, and would have run if she'd had the energy to spare. Once she was inside and away from the eyes of the others, she sighed and dropped her cheerful facade, though a smile still lingered around the corners of her mouth.

She headed into the galley, and despite Quina already at the cooking, Bobbi dug into the refrigerator and dug out all the necessary things for bacon burgers and BLTs. She set to making a hamburger patty out of the ground beef and any other ingredients Joe requested. She also listened a little to James and Noelle, though she'd walked straight past them without much more than a "hi" in her quest for food.  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:53 pm
[Joe: Shipwreck Cove: Red Rose Deck]

Joe gave the Turk a respected nod back. Habit, mainly. Still, he answered Bobbi. Cooked enough to not give me food poisoning, and not much more. Normally a little salt and pepper is enough. And dear god that sounds heavenly, if you can pull it off, do it. Please.

And when Bobbi took her leave of the Turks for food, Joe walked over towards them, giving Daniel a look-over. "So, tell me Mr. Daniel: What was that red stuff you were slinging around back there? I know well enough it wasn't blood, but had no idea what it actually was." He figured conversation would be good...but the only thing he could think of was that question. Hopefully Daniel would lead the convo. Or Bobbi was quick with their food.  

AldrickZearse
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Jeimuzu Kuro
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:03 pm

James couldn't help but let out a sigh of what could only be relief as she confirmed his suspicion, while he hadn't seen the symbol on any monsters yet, the others had. They were the same, which meant that his "brother" in this world was exactly as he suspected, nothing more than a lie, a monster that he had to assume was created by Kuro Oni simply to mess with his head. How his replica had done it though, he wasn't sure. He briefly turned his attention to Mizu as she said hi and gave her a simple hey in return before returning his focus to Noelle.

"I don't know what they are either, but that's exactly what I was hoping to hear. You remember Alex right? My brother who attacked me on the Dutchman. During my fight with Kuro Oni he was there, helping him. Before my eyes he transformed into a lycanthrope and this mark was evident on his chest. He was one of those monsters," he stated. "We'll have to be even more careful, it means that some of the replicas, possibly even all of them could play this trick. Make one of these monsters take on the form of someone we care about, if they want to. I'll definitely need to tell the others about this, though maybe not right now. We've all been through so much..."

He paused again, becoming very somber. It had been nothing but a lie, he had been hoping that was the case from the beginning. Now that the lie had been exposed though, the truth had set back in. His brother was gone, and he didn't know if he would see him again when the world was restored.

"That means that his heart really had been lost when the world fell," he stated sadly. "I really had thought he was here, just lost in darkness and that maybe, just maybe he could have been saved. I guess not though."  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:19 pm

[Kyla: Red Rose: Kyla’s Room]

Since Kyle finally got her talking Kyla seemed to calm down in a way that she didn’t seem to coil up a ball as much, but she didn’t come out from under that blanket she had wrapped around herself.

She had no doubt Louis had been involved in previous clashes, but how only now made any sense- was it all willingly, or was he strong armed into it? She didn’t know what to believe at the moment. But one thing she was sure of, was what he left with her. Surely in time, this fragment, this would come into play somehow.

But to what end would it come to?

Then something perked her interest- during the period of time they were separated?
She shuffled again uncomfortably again, flipping back a few pages it felt good to jot down a note concerning what Kyle had told her. Something crinkled behind her, and Kyla realized she had shuffled into her pillow.

Odd- she didn’t remember storing any pages in her bed. Save it for later.
“So Bobbi may still be in danger…” Kyla breathed a sigh, rolling her shoulders. Blinking gold from behind her glasses Kyla leaned back pulling her book back to herself. She looked back up at Kyle slowly. A pause or two passing between them before she slouched her shoulders again and receded back even further is possible into her blanket.

“I can’t see how I can face anyone for what I did. I screwed up so much, and got everyone in more trouble, how can I possibly face even the people I respect?”

~ You talked to Kyle didn’t you?~

“ Technically he talked to me.”

~ You’re scared about seeing the others?~

“….they’ll probably be furious like he said. I’m a coward; I don’t think I can take that- though I know I deserve it.”

Tyue knew there was more to that meaning and finally sick of the unsaid things creating this barrier between Kyla and anyone else, finally pawed Kyle, and this time doing something with more incentive than just leaving things to be cryptic all the time.

~ Kyle I take you as being a smart person. From the first time we met you. But just in case my vessel has been too good at keeping herself a mystery, to avoid further detrimental conclusions like the one’s she’s claiming I shall point a few things out which may be good for you to know in the future.~
“Eh?” Just what was Tyue going to do-?

~Let’s just say Kyla hasn’t had the most emotionally healthy upbringing. This has served her well for handling the enemy with a very thick skin, but when it comes to people close to her she’s very vulnerable.~

“C-Carbuncle wh-“

~- Furthermore the combination of her weakness being exposed in the light, and possibly being painted a selfish self-serving individual, despite true nature and intensions, which you have obviously discovered by inquiring, has caused for a worst case scenario where the first people to influence Kyla in the positive nature maybe turned into enemies- her ability to receive hostile rejection and rebuking may further cripple her self-esteem and capacity to handle any further interaction of the sort. I’m NOT saying she cannot take any form of criticism, but perhaps you can clarify if people truly think this about her or not.~

Kyla reacted to the Carbuncles’ unabashed forthcoming rant with a gawked, slack jawed-expression. Her cheeks turned all shades of pink, she mouthed agape several words which just came out silent, till in frustration she pulled the blanket over her head and disappeared.

“………….H…how could youuu??????!!” she whined.

The blue fur ball huffed and tugged on the edge of the blanket- ~ someone had to! Common out of there, you’re not a turtle! This is Kyle- he’s your friend-friends can tell each other stuff like this, it’s not like I told him your life story, calm down! ! All this anxiety is BAD for you.~

Kyla refused to come out, and Tyue gave an audible sigh. Releasing the hem from between her tiny teeth and looking back up Kyle.

~ Is there someone you look up to Kyle? Someone who’s approval you truly hold dear? Can you handle the thought they think the worst of you and would probably not want to ever be associated or think less of you because of something others believe?~

Tyue meant this theoretically, she doubted on her part that this was how everyone viewed the pictomancer, but it helped to have Kyla’s fears put to rest by someone with an unbiased point of view.

~ I guess she's afraid of that happening all over again. Instead of facing them she'd rather hide in her room.~

The summon looked back at Kyla and hoped on her head,~BUT this ISN'T EARTH young lady~ walking around in circles to annoy her.

~ Common Aibou. Do you REALLY think Riku, or Sora or Joe , or anyone else hates you or thinks less of you as a person?~

Kyla didn't answer. She imagined how stupid she must look right now in front of Kyle and shook her head over and over.

~Liar. You know what you problem is Kyla? You don't know how friendship works. You think it's all about proving how GOOD of a friend can be. you think it's about proving how reliable you can be, how trustworthy and responsible you can be. You work yourself to death trying to be the best friend you can be but that's not how it works.-~ the creature smiled at Kyle with it's eyes, tail twitching back and forth before hoping back down and sitting between them facing her partner.
~- the bond created between happen form when people are vulnerable, when they let their weaknesses show and find common ground. It's the acceceptance of their humanity that allows people to trust each other. You can't get close to the others by pretending you're perfect. No one is!~

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Je suis a toi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:34 pm

Noelle nodded to Bobbi as she passed and began spinning her mug on the table again. She glanced back up at James darkly as he made a comment about the Replicas making versions of their loved ones.

'Or those we hate . . .'

'You don't think--'
'Wouldn't put it past the b***h.'

The agromancer shook her head slightly and took a sip of her tea, "I'm sorry James. But . . . we can't let even those who appear to be our loved ones lure us. The Replicas play dirty."

Noelle sighed and rubbed her eyes with a hand. Thoughts of her own Replica roused her anger a little, but she tried to let it go. She was highly emotional and anger might make her feel worse. It was an ugly emotion and not one she enjoyed in the least.

"Anyway . . ." Noelle mumbled, trailing off.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:36 pm
[ Daniel ~ Shipwreck Cove ~ Top Floor, Red Rose Entry Ramp ]

No question about it-- Daniel was not allowed to step foot on that airship.

When Bobbi left the Leader lingered, then approached. The Turk watched him strut down the ramp, showing no signs to this man that he was intimidated... let alone impressed.

"So, tell me Mr. Daniel: What was that red stuff you were slinging around back there? I know well enough it wasn't blood, but had no idea what it actually was."

Now there was a question! Daniel grinned from ear to ear, nodding to Joe for asking the million dollar question.

"So you were paying attention!", The Turk reached for the smaller blade at his hip, drawing it from the ink 'scabbard'. " This is my 'Blood-Ink', my mana. I manipulate it at will."

Daniel decided then to leave the source of his mana fountain. Better to let Joe think he could manifest it at will rather then just from the hole in the blade's hilt.

"what about you? I noticed you and 2 others combined. Is that one of your talents?"

UrabaiN

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:45 pm
[ Kyle : Red Rose : Interior ]

As Kyla reacted, Kyle wasn't quite sure how to respond--so he waited, watching as artist and summon seemed to converse about something before, finally, Carbuncle turned its attention to him--and did so rather formally. Kyle couldn't help but raise a small brow, his lips curling in a slight smile, as if to question what was happening before him. But he'd seen crazier, so he listened.

Meanwhile, James sent out a message. "If only it were as simple as that," Kyle responded, his thoughts not exactly brimming with optimism. "I'll take a look, but later. My body's maybe 5 minutes from breaking down into base elements, so I'm about to go pass out."

Carbuncle's first line of explanation was familiar--too familiar for the dragoon, but he let it go for now, simply nodding in acknowledgment. After a bit, he couldn't help but chuckle, though it wasn't quite a fully positive one. Then the summon continued, and though he didn't respond, his eyes glazed over somewhere in reminiscence.

"I won't lie to you, Kyla. They're gonna be pretty pissy," he said, shrugging, but smiling reassuringly. "Buuuut, considering we've gotten a relatively happy ending, the lesson Ajora spat, and the fact that we were able to talk it out, I think we can quell most of the frustration.""

"I guess, if I had to put it all into one sentence," he said, turning his feet back off the bed, letting the flop to the ground after he stretched them, though he remained sitting. "I'd say that the thing to learn is that we need to work with one another--not for one another. Work with us, not for us--you don't need to prove anything, you know? They won't think less of you as a person, and they certainly won't hate you by any means--but they're gonna be a bit frustrated."

"Soon, we'll probably all have a big little pow-wow for everyone to talk. I know a few people will have some things that need to be said, not just about you, but in general," he explained, shrugging. He would be one of them, but he wondered who, if any, would know why. "If we're to work together as a team, it's got to be more than just battle tactics--we need to work together as people. With so many individuals, there are bound to be clashes... but I believe we can do it."

He smiled, gazing toward the wall in front of him. It was a tired, exhausted smile, but even then, it was unyielding.

"I know we can."

KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 523 524 525 526 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games