Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ orp ] Dare or Dare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:31 pm

[ Lysander - Anything goes ]

Lysander made himself comfortable back where he'd been sitting. Being picked up had been weird but not entirely bad, so he wasn't about to complain.

[ Soleil - Anything goes ]

He glanced at Soleil and shrugged. "I dare you to kiss Rosswell. Because we can dare anything at this point can't we? You aren't going to actually do anything much."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:33 pm
[ Soleil dares - anything goes ]

Roswell looked at Soleil suspiciously.

"You mean there's no penalty? And anyone can just....refuse?"

He leaned back, folding his arms as another dare involved giving someone a compliment.

"...I'm embarrassed that I misread the mood. I confess, I enjoy this game, and was hoping for something more-" He interrupted himself, clapping and beginning again with a bright smile. "Nevermind!"

At Lysander's dare, he quirked an eyebrow.

"You should have saved that for if she took my dare, sir."

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:07 pm
[ Nash dares - anything goes ] [ 2 dares ]

Sonja's dare made Nash glower at her, because she of all people knew that Nash did not just compliment people like it was nothing. He rolled his eyes, sighed heavily, then turned his head to look around the room, musing over who he wanted to speak to.

He settled on the dark skinned, dark haired man sitting off to the side.

"You've got ******** amazing muscles," said Nash, the words coming out only a little forced, but he offered him a cheeky grin anyway before raising a brow at Sonja.

"There. Happy?"

Kaineferu

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:08 pm
[ Merric dares - no rulebreaking ][ 0 dares ]

Merric slipped quietly into the room, hoping to go relatively unnoticed, and took a seat somewhere in the vicinity of Lysander and Roswell, though he remained silent.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:11 pm
[ Soleil dares - anything goes ]

"You haven't misread the mood," said Nash, interrupting the conversation with a lazy grin towards Roswell. "This isn't meant to a game for the faint hearted. You've got the right idea, don't worry; don't do a dare, then face the consequences, sunspot," he added, with a wicked smile at Soleil.

"Can't face the heat, gotta...whatever the term is."

Baneful

Toshihiko Two

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:20 pm
[ Soleil - Anything goes ]

Her eyes narrowed at him. A certain amount of discomfort or pressure, sure, but to push things past that point? Why would anyone play?

The look carried over to Lysander as he presented a dare. "I'm assuming you mean more than a peck on the cheek?"

Now this she didn't have a problem with. She cocked her head as she turned her attention back to Roswell, the annoyance faded as she rolled forward onto her knees so she could crawl across the circle towards the professional assistant. "You're a little ******** up, aren't you?"

Stopping right in front of him, she'd lean in until their faces were no more than an inch apart, pausing for just a second before closing that gap and pressing her lips to his.

After a moment, figuring that was probably long enough, she drew back enough to glance at Nash, brow arched in question. "And what are these so called consequences?"  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:38 pm
[ Sonja dares - anything goes ] [ 1 dare ]

"Think it's 'get outta the kitchen' yer lookin' for." She plopped herself sideways across a comfy armchair with a dare tallied under her belt.

She raked her hand through her cotton-candy hair to shake loose any snags as she watched the others get their dares.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:43 pm
[ Soleil ]

Although nothing had previously made him falter, the accusation that he was <******** up did.

"It would have masked your breath, at least," Roswell said sweetly, eyeing Merric as he slid in beside them.

He accepted the kiss stiffly, and if he had fur, it would have been bristling.

Roswell's lips were, on the whole, pert and soft, and his teeth were well-brushed. He was warm, and tasted oddly like hay, and the breeze of a warm indian summer. Gilden, at least, seemed flattered by the kiss, the demon whickering and pacing back and forth in Roswell's mind like he was stuck behind the door of a stall.

A bet would liven the game up, don't you think?, Gilden asked.

We don't have anything to bet with, Roswell thought back.

She's very pretty, Gilden said. She wasn't Roswell's type.

He gave his lips a firm swipe with his thumb, adjusting his tie after they were done.

"Was it to your satisfaction, sir?"

Beexjoux

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:49 pm

Lysander watched idly to make sure the dare was carried out and shrugged at Roswell when the kiss was over.

"Should have been at it longer and more intensity but it will do I suppose. I'd give it a three."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:54 pm
[ SEREN DARES - Nothing Romantic/ No Rule Breaking / Nothing 2sexual / No Social Media] [ 1 Dares ]

Seren watched all this, quietly, then sweetly smiled at Lysander, curious to see how this would go. "Mmm you. I dare you to exchange clothes with one of us ladies, though not me... You'd stretch my top dreadfully... and wear them for the next three dares you receive."

Baneful

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:54 pm
[Kai Dare - Anything goes]

Kai was licking his fingers free of chip salt when someone pointed out his muscles and he stared back. "Sure do." He said, and gave a flex of one arm before finishing off the bag of chips and setting it aside.

"There should be penalties for pussies. Three strikes you out s**t."

kuropeco

Kaineferu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:00 pm

"Well I certainly would, not a problem at all." he said. "But there is a shortage of ladies and even fewer willing ones. Plus I'd be lucky to get into some of the clothes around."

He stretched and there was a click of sinew when he did. "The flesh is willing but..." and he went limp again on the couch he was laying on.

"I like the three strikes rule though, good rule."  

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:06 pm
[ SEREN ] [ 1 Dares ]

Her eyes narrow, and she looks over the tall man, feeling his lack of even ASKING one of the other ladies was practically cheating. "Fine, you can wear my shirt, it's a spare anyways... I hope you like skirts." She stood up, arms crossed and staring at him, waiting to see if he'd actually go through with it.

Baneful

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:11 pm
[ Lysander - anything goes ]

Nash raised a hand.

"If Mr. Tall, Dark and Handsome here doesn't want to exchange clothes, I volunteer myself as tribute," he said, grinning at Seren. "But that would count as a penalty to you, sir," Nash added, gesturing at Lysander with a Twizzler, then redirecting it at Kai.

"Yes, I definitely agree. Three strikes, and no more dares, that means you, sunspot," he added, pointing at Soleil now, "already have one against you. Three strikes and then you have to either take one of our duty shifts or do something really dramatic."

Aria Starstone

Baneful

MoonKitsune

Beejoux

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:12 pm

"Sounds uncomfortable." he said, but sat up anyway, shrugging off his overshirt before lazily undoing the shirt under it, flashing a set of black geometric tattoos and a modest amount of body hair. Pushing his glasses up his nose, he shrugged the shirt off completely aswell until he was just wearing his skinny jeans and several thick platinum chains.

"I'm not afraid of skirts." he said easily, reaching out for the shirt to give it a try.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff