Welcome to Gaia! ::

Imagine-Nation

Back to Guilds

A world where you be your favorite game character! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Video Game, Fantasy, Sega, Sony, Pokemon, Nintendo, Capcom, Square Enix, Anime 

Reply Capeco Kingdom
Tanuki City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Kairos
Crew

Quotable Genius

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:08 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════╗
Luna Maria Vanguard
╚══════════════════╝

«"The moon is a friend...

"Tchk Tchk" Luna's heart caught in her throat at the sound of a cocking gun. At this point, she had no choice. She couldn't hold her tongue. If she didn't she had the high possibility of death, where as speaking up heald a rather lower chance of death, though she had no idea if the voice was a friend or foe. She had to hope that these were the travelers she had seen entering the warehouse and not a zombie or some other terrifying entity that she couldn't fight. "No! Don't shoot!" She threw her hand in front of her face, peeking one eye open. "I-I'm injured. I hurt myself in that window over there. "I uh... kicked it in trying to get away from those undead out there." She awaited her fate.

...for the lonesome to talk to."»

User Image
Where am I: Tanuki City
Who am I with: Strangers
OOC:

Dai Eden

shika-kun-2012

Kamki-Chan

Arisen prism

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Ian watched in shock as a girl scrambled from behind the crates begging him not to shoot. The boy looked at his hand that he was pretending was a gun and raised his eyebrows. Somebody actually fell for that? He thought to himself confused. Either this girl was really wound up, or not all there in the head to believe something as silly as a finger gun.

"Um, it's ok! I won't shoot. See? I don't even have a real gun..." He said nersvously while raising his hands to show he meant no harm. Clearly she must have been trying to get away from the craziness outside.

User Image
Where I Am: Tanuki City- warehouse
My Company: Yas-drago Phillips, strange girl
My Theme Song: Rainbow Viens- Owl City
Out Of Character: Sorry it took me so long to reply, I figured Dai would want to catch up, but idk. Gotta keep things going with or without people I suppose sweatdrop

Dai Eden

Kamki-Chan

RaInBoWdAsHiNg

Arisen prism

shika-kun-2012
Captain

Goddess Kairos
Crew

Quotable Genius

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:50 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════╗
Luna Maria Vanguard
╚══════════════════╝

The breath that escaped Luna's lips was pure relief. Now that she was certain that there was no immanent danger, she could relax. "Thank the heavens!" She kind of felt a little silly after realizing that she had been fooled anyway with a fake gun. Not even a fake gun, his finger. "I am so glad to see you! I'm glad to see anyone that isn't dead." Yes, he was alright for now, but her leg still posed a problem. She must have fallen on it when she had smashed her way through the door. "I can't move my left leg, it hurts too bad.."

User Image
OOC: That's okay, I completely understand! I do hope he comes back eventually....

Dai Eden

shika-kun-2012

Kamki-Chan

Arisen prism

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:32 pm
User Image
User Image

The boy watched as the girl relaxed when he wasn't going to kill her or was a zombie. Ian gave a nervous chuckle and nodded in agreement. The boy noticed the girl's leg and offered a hand to help her up.
He wasn't big like Yas and wouldn't be able to carry her, but he could at least be support for her to walk and keep her weight off the leg.

Ian suddenly had an idea.
"Um, let me see that leg if it's bothering you. I may be able to help" He said as he reached for the satchel he carried with him and pulled out his small pouch of seeds.

User Image
Out Of Character: heddo? :t

Dai Eden

Kamki-Chan

RaInBoWdAsHiNg

Arisen prism

shika-kun-2012
Captain

Dai Eden
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:53 pm
User Image
User Image

With Whom: Ian, Dievelkis, Dieviente, Stranger
Out of Cabbage:
Theme Song: Future World Music-Voyage to Atlantis

Yas was a bit surprised to find someone else in a place like this. He noticed the wound on her leg, "That leg of yours... Maybe I could soothe it with some ice, but I doubt it would help heal it." It was then he looked over at Ian and then to the satchel he was holding, and smirked, "You have something that can help her? You're just full of surprises."

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Kamki-Chan

RaInBoWdAsHiNg

Arisen prism

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Ian blushed a bit and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.
"Er it's nothing special. It's the Leech Seeds I used earlier in the forest when I tripped and gashed my head open. They should be able to help her leg, but the only problem is I need to be able to put them against the ground or soil to make them work..." He said realizing they were on the second story of a warehouse and the ground outside the building was infested with infected people. Dare they risk a quick rendezvous on the ground just to heal her leg and be chased by these monsters?

The meek boy offered to be a sort of crutch to the girl so she didn't have to walk on the leg. It would be easier is Yas carrier her, but that would only hinder their best offense.
"My name is Ian. May I ask why you are in such a dangerous city alone?"

User Image
Out Of Character: HELLO EVERYONE? :'T

Dai Eden

Kamki-Chan

RaInBoWdAsHiNg

Arisen prism

shika-kun-2012
Captain

Goddess Kairos
Crew

Quotable Genius

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:24 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════╗
Luna Maria Vanguard
╚══════════════════╝

Luna saw the boy visibly relax. He was just as relieved that she wasn't a zombie as she was. He took the hand that was offered to her and stumbled slightly to her feet. Most of her weight was placed on her good foot. That was when another man entered the room. Unlike this boy, he was much taller and stronger looking. She could see why they probably made a good team. "Oh umm, something to help?" She was a little confused when he pulled out some seeds. She wasn't exactly sure how that would help. But once she heard the explanation, it made a little more sense.

"Oh right, introductions!, Luna Maria Vangaurd at your service!" She bowed slightly so as to keep her balance. "I'm a paranormal hunter if you will. I heard this was a deserted town so I had hopes that it might be haunted. Zombies aren't my specialty. I saw you guys heading to the warehouse so I knew I had to find a way to get here or I'd have been toast. Seems I'm causing you're group a bit of trouble. I do apologize."

She smiled as she placed an arm around Ian's neck to use him as a crutch.

User Image
OOC: That's okay, I completely understand! I do hope he comes back eventually....

Dai Eden

shika-kun-2012

Kamki-Chan

Arisen prism

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:01 pm
User Image
User Image

With Whom: Ian, Luna
Out of Cabbage: better late than never xp also, it is to my understanding that kamki-chan is no longer with us right?

Yas bit his lip. There was a certain skill he tried to master, but he didn't know if he was cut out for it, but it might be able to heal her. For the time being, he ejected the idea from his mind, as he didn't want the end result of his 'experiment' to go bad. Besides the fact, Ian would have a lady friend for a change. The thought caused him to smile and chuckle a bit to himself.

Though after hearing about there actually being zombies outside, it made him a little frightened at the prospect. But it also meant that this was not at all a dream, and that he was going to have to kick some zombie a**, which didn't seem too bad at all. "I'm Yas. To be honest, if you hadn't been able to find us you wouldn't exactly be in good hands. Or have any hands at all... Sorry, not funny... Anyway, we have to start heading out, seeing as you made a hole in the building, complete with a zombie horde no doubt. C'mon, we'll have to go through the front."

He began going down the flight of stairs yet again to the first floor. To his dismay, the twins were gone. "Where did those two go?" The blue-haired man looked back at the two behind them once they caught up. "It seems like our 'amigos' are gone. They must've wimped out." He continued onto the doors that led outside, "Hey," Yas looked back at the two again, ", are you ready?" Ian probably wouldn't like him to start barging outside like that, though their lives were on the line, as the tall man heard sounds of gurgling and groaning from the 2nd floor. Once he got the okay, he would open the doors for them to walk out.

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Goddess Kairos

Dai Eden
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

shika-kun-2012
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:02 pm
User Image
User Image

"Well, I'm not sure about haunted, but this place definitely has some sort of eerie stuff going on." The only place haunted that Ian knew of, was one of the towns in his home region, but it wasn't dangerous like this place. Ian did his best to help the injured girl stand up. It seemed Yas was ready to barge on outside, but where would they go from the second floor, wouldn't they just fall? "Um, you're going to have to provide protection and lead the way somewhere safe, Yas." The meek male said, unsure of where to go. "Once we get somewhere safe and near soil, I'll your wound up." He said to the girl with a light smile.

User Image
Out Of Character: OMG people returned!

Dai Eden

Kamki-Chan

RaInBoWdAsHiNg

Arisen prism

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:10 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════╗
Luna Maria Vanguard
╚══════════════════╝

Luna stifled a chuckle at Yas' joke. She probably shouldn't have as, they were certainly in a dire situation. "Well, I figured the hole in the wall wouldn't pose too much of a threat on the second floor. All the stories about zombies that I've ever heard say they can't climb very well." Yas began to head down the stairs and Luna hobbled after him with Ian for support. After further assessment of the situation revealed that Yas was in the best shape for fighting, but if the zombies get passed him, then they were toast. "Um, Yas, is there anyway we can maybe hit the zombies from my hole in the wall? I don't think we should open those doors. Then maybe we could get to the soil safely!"

User Image
Who am I with: Yas and Ian
OOC: Ooh, by the way, my username changed to Goddess Kairos, and is the guild dead?

Dai Eden

shika-kun-2012

Kamki-Chan

Arisen prism

Goddess Kairos
Crew

Quotable Genius

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Dai Eden
Crew

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:48 pm
User Image
User Image

With Whom: Ian, Luna
Out of Cabbage:

Yas scratched his head. It was like talking to two Ians at once! He turned to the both, "You guys are making this decision harder than it needs to be! I mean what was the point of coming down the stairs if..." He took a few seconds to take a deep breath, and then a thought came to mind. "Wait, I know what we can do. Follow me back up the stairs, and don't hurt yourself."

He got up to the 2nd floor once again and looked out the shattered window. "Okay, I hope what I'm doing isn't completely insane. Here goes." With much force and concentration, he made a sort of ice 'slide' for them to go down on through the side of the building, away from the activity of the front of the building. "Alright, you two go on ahead first, I got your backs."

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Goddess Kairos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Ian waited for the superior male's orders as Yas seemed to panic. He then watched as the blue haired man made an odd slide to outside. Ian bit his lip nervously, supposing it could work. The boy looked down the slide nervously, seeing that the ground below was clear.
"Alright, I'll go first to catch Luna." He said and slowly went down the cold slide, making his clothes cold. He shuddered a bit and got to his feet, making sure the cost was clear and waved up at the other two.

User Image
Out Of Character: i thought we were on the second floor the whole time XD

Dai Eden

Kamki-Chan

Goddess Kairos

Arisen prism

shika-kun-2012
Captain

Capeco Kingdom