Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Hetalia United~

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all things Hetalia and Hetalia related. 

Tags: cosplay, Hetalia, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply ~Role Play Forum~
~Hetalia Academy~ Roleplay Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00 Arthur Kirkland 00
Vice Captain

Magnetic Lover

4,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:38 pm
-Arthur watches the teacher. He felt plesantly surprised by how nice his teacher looked. Well, he looked like a stern sort of fellow, but he was handsome.- "The name's En..Arthur." He smiles at the teacher and quickly flips to a clean page hiding his chibis. England glances over at the irish looking student.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:58 am
*Glances over at the new student, then nods to the class* All righ'. Welcome t' me class. *nods to Arthur* Than' ye for sayin' ye name. *looks at the Irish student* Name please? *flips through his roster, tilting his head*  

Lachlann APH Scotland
Captain

temporalTraveller
Crew

Business Businesswoman

9,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:45 pm
Conrad APH Scotland
*Glances over at the new student, then nods to the class* All righ'. Welcome t' me class. *nods to Arthur* Than' ye for sayin' ye name. *looks at the Irish student* Name please? *flips through his roster, tilting his head*

Er. Jack. Northern Ireland...*glances at Arthur nervously, wondering why he's looking at him*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:48 am
*Wales yawns and rubs at his eyes. He looks up sleepily at Yao and laughs.* So you finally made it prof? *He runs a hand through his hair. Wales flashes the teacher a smile.* Must have fallen asleep waiting for ye. *Gareth looks over at the blue haired kid sitting next to him.* Yer late.  

Gareth APH Wales

Yusuke XInariX Kitagawa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:05 pm
"We're all late as it seems, aru. It is the first day and I will be lenient since no one seems to know where they're supposed to be." He sat down at his desk and looked though his papers waiting for the rest of his students to appear in class.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:31 pm
Arthur smiles, pleased with himself for getting praise from the teacher so early in the school year. He nods to Jack, "Nice to meet you Jack." England looks from the new student to the teacher. "You two look related."  

00 Arthur Kirkland 00
Vice Captain

Magnetic Lover

4,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

temporalTraveller
Crew

Business Businesswoman

9,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:03 pm
00 Arthur Kirkland 00
Arthur smiles, pleased with himself for getting praise from the teacher so early in the school year. He nods to Jack, "Nice to meet you Jack." England looks from the new student to the teacher. "You two look related."

(gets defensive when he's nervous, and gets very nervous when he has to talk to new people)
well...you talk funny.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:06 pm
-walks to class with a big warm smile to everyone  

Russian White Walker
Vice Captain

Lunatic

00 Arthur Kirkland 00
Vice Captain

Magnetic Lover

4,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:19 pm
Tuaisceart Eireann
00 Arthur Kirkland 00

(gets defensive when he's nervous, and gets very nervous when he has to talk to new people)
well...you talk funny.

England blinks, "You aren't really in any position to say that someone else talks funny. Though I must say you are easier to understand than our professor."  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:47 pm
*frowns at the class, shaking his head. Looks at the New student that just walked in* 'Ello, please take a seat....ye mus' be, Ivan? *turns back to Jack and Arthur* Will ye both jus' si' down an' be quiet? Jack....I may be ye brither, bu' 'ere I am ye teacher. Don' act up or th' goat gets i'. *laughs and hands out papers*  

Lachlann APH Scotland
Captain

temporalTraveller
Crew

Business Businesswoman

9,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:24 am
Conrad APH Scotland
*frowns at the class, shaking his head. Looks at the New student that just walked in* 'Ello, please take a seat....ye mus' be, Ivan? *turns back to Jack and Arthur* Will ye both jus' si' down an' be quiet? Jack....I may be ye brither, bu' 'ere I am ye teacher. Don' act up or th' goat gets i'. *laughs and hands out papers*

No! Not me goat! He's too cute to 'urt, an' ya know it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:37 am
-Sighs and walks into the classroom looking around- I hate first days.. -Crosses his arms and drops into a seat rubbing his forehead-  

32pxl

00 Arthur Kirkland 00
Vice Captain

Magnetic Lover

4,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:55 am
Sighs, "I am sitting down...." He frowns, "The two of you are brothers?" Arthur looks over at the Russian. "So how many of you lot are nations?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:53 pm
Yao Wang iIXXChinaXXIi
"We're all late as it seems, aru. It is the first day and I will be lenient since no one seems to know where they're supposed to be." He sat down at his desk and looked though his papers waiting for the rest of his students to appear in class.

*Wales scoffs and shakes his head.* I Wasn't late. I was here early. That's why I feel asleep.  

Gareth APH Wales

Yusuke XInariX Kitagawa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:11 pm
*Looks over his glasses at Wales.* Yes, you may have been early but instead of reading over your books and possibly getting yourself organized you decided to plop your feet up on the desk and laze around. Now, if you don't want detention the first day I'd not make another smart alec remark.  
~Role Play Forum~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff