Submit

AzurePickle
Vice Captain

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:11 pm
Emiya laughed. "My what energy she has in the morn." He said while picking up speed and made small pillars that he could jump off of and each he jumped off sank back into the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:22 pm
kogai laughed and picked up his pace catching up with ty lee"so....watsup"he asked nervously  

Gods Brother

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:25 pm
User Image Ty Lee turned around, waiting for the guys to catch up. She watched as one of the guys used Earth Bending, So he's an earthbender She thought with a nod. She turned to look at Kogai, and flashed a smile. "We're going to train, remember." She said poking his forehead.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:35 pm
Emiya landed next to them. "So what type of skills do you both have?" He asked while making the targets rise from the ground.  

AzurePickle
Vice Captain

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:39 pm
User ImageTy Lee thought for a moment, she wasn't suppose to befriends those of the Earth Kingdom, but they seemed nice and they didn't try to attack her when she said she was from the Fire Nation. "Instead of asking how about we show you?" She suggested, Ty Lee would love to do that instead of just say what she could do.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:42 pm
kogai jumped into the air using sand and earth  

Gods Brother

AzurePickle
Vice Captain

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:43 pm
Emiya smiled. "Okay, sounds like a plan." He said and rose more targets from the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:48 pm
User ImageTy Lee giggled, that was a bad mistake. She quickly jumped one from another against the targets till she reached Emiya, punched a pressure point in his ankle, that foot was no useless. She also punched a pressure point in his left arm, before jumping back, a smile on her face.  

Nights of Nyx

Gods Brother

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:49 pm
kogai crushed a lot of targets easily  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:52 pm
Emiya staggered and looked at Ty Lee with a baffled expression. "Whoa, I didn't see that coming." He said while using his right arm to structure a molding of rock on his foot to his shin and on his left arm that reached across his torso. "I haven't seen these type of skills in a long time." He said and stood there watching Ty Lee.  

AzurePickle
Vice Captain

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:55 pm
User ImageTy Lee giggled. She did a quick bow, "I'm flattered to hear that." She responded. She headed towards Kogai, kicking him in his knee and his elbow, two of his pressure points. She stood in the middle of the two, a proud look on her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:01 pm
Emiya smiled and exhaled a big breath. "I am glad to hear that." He said while using the rock bindings on him to help him move.  

AzurePickle
Vice Captain

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Gods Brother

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:01 pm
"good job...."kogai said*"but i come to my senses a little sooner than most people"kogai came to his senses and threw a sweap kick and used earth to hold her feet down  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:05 pm
((Okay that's not fair.))
User ImageTy Lee watched as Emiya tried moving with the help of the rock bindings. She chuckled, it was a funny sight. But then suddenly she felt something hold her feet, down, she looked down and laughed. Ty Lee bent forwards to look underneath her to see Kogai, once she pinpointed him she threw a rock at his foot, he wouldn't be able to use his bending, so her feet were let free. Ty Lee looked around, everywhere here was Earth. "Aw...that's no fair." She said  

Nights of Nyx

Gods Brother

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:08 pm
"craap"kogai said as he fell over once he used that talent it takes even longer than usual to come to his senses  
Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff