Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy VII: Neo Midgar City

Back to Guilds

The worlds of Final Fantasy collide and new warriors join the fray. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Video Games, Midgar, Crossover, Anime 

Reply [Hangout Thread!]
Hangout Room.- Chat about Anything you want. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cloud or Sephiroth?
  Kuraudo! (Cloud)
  Sefirosu! (Sephiroth)
  Why are you makeing me choose!?
View Results

Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Captain

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:44 pm
And just like that, Life was suddenly and miraculously restored... Well, slightly restored. Still needs a full HP gauge with a cast of haste.......  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:18 am
Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Hmm....At this point, I don't think adding more anime's to the FF world would hurt. Any preferences you guys might like? I've been getting into Naruto, after all the years. Now i'm to the obsessed stage. The Naruto Shippuden when he's much older and more matured, is much better then the older ones when he's all out silly and kind of annoying.lol.

Perhaps One Piece like Bleach and Naruto it is a interesting anime.

(Also what about that other thing that was talked about everyone going on a min adventure?)  

Tim the Wolf

Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Captain

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:57 pm
Unfortunately, the Naruto idea to be in the RP is out, and I think we already mentioned that Bleach wouldn't be in the RP ether. Now that it's back alive, I need to be careful not to put to many other anime's in here..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:50 am
Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Unfortunately, the Naruto idea to be in the RP is out, and I think we already mentioned that Bleach wouldn't be in the RP ether. Now that it's back alive, I need to be careful not to put to many other anime's in here..

Ah though Bleach characters have been in it since before I joined I was referring to characters not worlds. But to clarify we can't use any existing bleach characters we made before this rp?  

Tim the Wolf

Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Captain

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:27 am
Tim the Wolf
Aerith Gast Gainsborough

Ah though Bleach characters have been in it since before I joined I was referring to characters not worlds. But to clarify we can't use any existing bleach characters we made before this rp?

I remember we did talk about Bleach before a while back, maybe i'm getting mixed up, but i'm very sure we did say that Bleach wasn't going to be in this RP back then. I thought you were using original characters with their pictures like most of us do some some animes. lol.I don't know Bleach at all, as you can see now.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:50 am
Aerith Gast Gainsborough

My characters Shiro, Silinceo, my yoyo using person, FLoresta her sister and their mother as well as Shiba are my creation but they are my oc's from a bleach thing. I should have specified I meant we allowed to use Bleach oc's we created.

Also yes I can see that but their are anime's, games or anything that we are in the same boat such as I know only a little of the FIre emblem story invoving Marth. I know enough to get the story in a basic summery but not in detail.  

Tim the Wolf

[ Rinoa Heartilly ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:01 pm
Another check, who still comes here to RP?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:26 pm
This place needs to return to Final Fantasy being it's main theme...It's losing the touch of Final Fantasy with all the mixed games. So, who ever still comes here these days, let's try to get it back to Final Fantasy..the whole reason this guild was born!  

Sephriea
Crew

Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Captain

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:02 pm
Haha...Or maybe the hope of reviving the guild is truly just my own Final Fantasy...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:55 am
Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Haha...Or maybe the hope of reviving the guild is truly just my own Final Fantasy...

Im here! smile Ill try to get more active again, you just might have to poke me every now and again ;3  

Ethan Kirito Soul
Crew

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Captain

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:06 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
Aerith Gast Gainsborough

Im here! smile Ill try to get more active again, you just might have to poke me every now and again ;3

Yay! Lol. Okay, I shall try not to poke you much. Don't think we'll have much to worry about since it's going to be so quiet. lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:41 pm
Honestly I got distracted lol I want to keep posting but monster hunter came out and ummm I’m 400 hours in soooooo yaaaaa sorry I got distracted. I’ll be posting as Aria in gongaga soon as I get off work today. I think Tim posted there so I’ll do my best to respond to him.  

Lucian Strife

Enduring Gekko

Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Captain

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:02 am
Lucian Strife
Honestly I got distracted lol I want to keep posting but monster hunter came out and ummm I’m 400 hours in soooooo yaaaaa sorry I got distracted. I’ll be posting as Aria in gongaga soon as I get off work today. I think Tim posted there so I’ll do my best to respond to him.

Lol Oh, I know. You love your games! I wish I could get back into games as much as I used to. I don't know what happened, I just get bored so much now! Or stuck, which is why I get bored. XD I got Persona 5 and still haven't touched it. It's frustrating. lol. All that I play is World of Warcraft these days..It gets boring too, but i'm back into it again, hopefully it'll last. I just wish I had friends in that game!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:09 pm
Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Lucian Strife

Lol Oh, I know. You love your games! I wish I could get back into games as much as I used to. I don't know what happened, I just get bored so much now! Or stuck, which is why I get bored. XD I got Persona 5 and still haven't touched it. It's frustrating. lol. All that I play is World of Warcraft these days..It gets boring too, but i'm back into it again, hopefully it'll last. I just wish I had friends in that game!

I refuse to touch MMO, they take waaaaay to much time to actually perfect.  

Lucian Strife

Enduring Gekko

Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Captain

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:34 pm
Lucian Strife
Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Lucian Strife

I refuse to touch MMO, they take waaaaay to much time to actually perfect.

You should see how it is now. It's unbelievably hard for people like me who don't raid. x.x The raids now take weeks to do. WEEKS!! For a quest like the one I want for my druid, they put in this new look for the druid's cat form, which is amazing and pretty...all sparkly and stuff..lol. It's the only thing in the game I want and will never have because its all set up now days for RAIDERS. Ugh...It's so unfair I think. It used to be fun, raids never were that hard nor did they take that long. Everything about WoW is getting way to hard. So mostly I just spend my time soloing old dungeons for nice looking gear and mounts. I finally, after so stupidly long of getting my reputation up to exalted with this one group, got to make a void elf. Only to find out that it doesn't unlock it for my Horde characters for their version, so i'll have to spend more weeks getting rep up for them too. AHHH. For now i'm just leveling my Void Elf.. lol.  
[Hangout Thread!]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff