Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy VII: Neo Midgar City

Back to Guilds

The worlds of Final Fantasy collide and new warriors join the fray. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Video Games, Midgar, Crossover, Anime 

Reply [Hangout Thread!]
Hangout Room.- Chat about Anything you want. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cloud or Sephiroth?
  Kuraudo! (Cloud)
  Sefirosu! (Sephiroth)
  Why are you makeing me choose!?
View Results

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:10 pm
Okay, since the Beast is now in play, does that mean that Rikku's undercover op is in the crapper?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:58 pm
Pretty much it's square Enix taking another stab at the "hunter" styled gameplay that has been made so popular by capcoms monster hunter series. Their first attempt was lord of arcana and it didn't sell well in the west as it's a niche genre to be honest. The main appeal of a hunting style game is hunting with friends. Capcom has cornered that market with monster hunter and of course SE want a piece of that pie with explorers.  

Lucian Strife

Enduring Gekko

Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Captain

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:13 pm
I can't really say what is going on, since it's Starkiller's plot with the Beast. lol. It's awake but it's not attacking yet and still don't know when exactly it will.

Do you know if Explorer's is only going to be on the DS or if it will be on the Wii/U?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:55 pm
I think Kefka and Terra should make babies. What do you guys think?

Redneck Messiah

Newbie Noob

Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Captain

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:47 pm
Lol. I think Cloud would kill Kefka. Well, he would try!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:58 pm
Think about it. Little half esper gods, and goddesses, of magic running around. I mean, aside form the fact that such a thing would be seriously OP, the little girls would be so cute! Totally going to spoil all of my daughters. My boys? They can fend for themselves. You mess with my little girls ... All hell's breaking lose.

Especially when they go pink! OH EM GEEE! Little flying pink bubbles of giddy AWESOMENESS!!!!  

Redneck Messiah

Newbie Noob

Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Captain

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:07 pm
Hmm. Lol. As cute as that sounds...Well, I guess i'm lucky, I got Tina! She's ubber cuteness, but she's not little. I guess that's if you find Mew as a cute creature, cause that's what I use for her base. Tina = Terra's daughter. See, you're to late. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:58 am
Hmmm... I ask again, is Rikku's plan to infiltrate Shin'Ra to get info on the Beast in the crapper now?  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Redneck Messiah

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:28 am
Skuld HJG
Hmmm... I ask again, is Rikku's plan to infiltrate Shin'Ra to get info on the Beast in the crapper now?

Rikku, and the gang, could totally run into Shadow and Relm while heading to the tower. Assuming they are going to the tower. It could be one grand ole shin dig!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:38 am
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough when I said that. I said I don't really know, since it's Starkiller's plot with the beast, I guess there is nothing really stopping Riku's gang from still going if you want to continue that scene. Who all was going again? Yuna is out of the picture it looks like. So just Rikku and Rinoa?  

Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Captain

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:40 pm
Yeah, I guess it's R&R Aerith. Would Yuna let Rikku know that she can't go.... or is she in trouble? Redneck, if you want in on the little infiltration party, that's cool. The plan is to go in under disguise to ferret out data on the Beast from Shin'Ra's databases.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 am
Last post was with Starkiller's character, so I'm not sure exactly. Waiting for that reply. lol. As it is she can't say anything, so maybe they go without her, assuming she got distracted with something else?  

Aerith Gast Gainsborough
Captain

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100

Redneck Messiah

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:19 am
I needeth help form you guys. I'm not entirely sure how Shadow would react to Relm finding out who he is.

Any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:13 pm
Hmm, stick 'im somewhere, that isn't too crowded so he can adjust easier owO, oh, hmm just curious, what do you guys think of Creepypastas?  

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:07 am
hey its me just creeping around looking where i should post Soko cuz he was kinda post locked waiting for a response(been waiting months ......the agony_)  
[Hangout Thread!]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games