Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply one on one rps
Skyrim - Blood and Honor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:14 pm
Zev hated it but Sonja was right he knew that. "Delphine can use this more than we can, and she dose know whare the dragons will most likely pop up, so as much as i dont like her your right" he said. "I know you dont like dealing with her, Ill give her the things, after all both of us dont need to do this" and he knew that Sonja would like to do thing that did not invalve this thing at all. "hopefuly we can get this done with soon, there might still be dragons afterwords but we can deal with them when we come across them after we save the world"
"yes i rather like the world" Alva spoke, without the world then she couldent take things and have her fun. "Sonja please tell me if you ever need my services again, you know i enjoy working with you" she did the brotherhood payed well after all . "and Zev, do tell Vilkis...I said hello next time you see him."
Zev wondered about that, he didnt know Vilkis knew anyone outside the companions. "how do you....wait i dont think i want to know" somethings are better left not said.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:29 pm
W
eek Later

Information gathering and scrapping together clues eventually lead Zev and Sonja to the Ratway of Riften looking for Esbern, another Blades member.Unfortuantly the Thalmar were there as well and it turned into an undercity battle int he darkest place sin riften. Going as quicly as possilbe back to Riverwood had been precarious as they had to be mindufl of not running their horeses dead. Sonja had tkane the liberty of giving Shadowmere a glamor to hide her true fom, looking like just a normal horse.
Arrivng back at Riverwood with Esern travelworn but unharmed lead to a history filled discussion of dragons and what to do net. Appanrelty going toa Foresworn infest camp for a long last teple was what the Blades wanted done.
Sonja did not.
Sonja had in her discret and delicate way said she wouldnt be bothering which lead to an arugement about her fearing her owers as a dragon, a major insult in and of itself.
She feared nothing!
This debate resulte dn er leaivn the Inn, in a rathr angery but clam fashion. She was untieng Shadowmere when tow things happen the first was noticng she was fallowed the second was that it was Ciceor.
The reasonf ro this concern and surpis was because she hadn't told him or ayone else where she was going or what sh'ed been doing She hadn't exaclty lied but she hadnt been truefull etheir. His presence caused far more toruble considering Zev's proximity to her.
"What in the name of Sithis are you oing here?" She hissed i fury and actually slammed him into the stable wall with one hand. She didn't have her dagger drawn but she didnt need and her had the wriling magic ura showing her furry. Despite thei hieght differance and her aving to look up to look him in the eye she held his gaze and her anger shown fully in her glare. Despite them boht knowing h could fully physically overpower and that fact angered her the close proxmity of her magic made this situaiton equally dangeorus for him.
She as relived tat at present no one else was in the stable that could over hear them but se wanted to know wh and how he ound her seemignly otu of nowhere. "One chance to tell me Keeper before my temper forets itself." She never called him soly by his title and rnak and perhpes it was her anger towards Delphine or the whole istuaiton that was making he more fustrated with herself but more so it was becaus she was wanting to porve she did not under any circumstance fear her own power.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:29 pm
Threw out the week Cicero had been fallowing Sonja, making sure that she was safe and nothing happened, but also making sure that sshe was on the right path. so far he hadbeen doing a good job of staying hiden. Though he was rusty and he was cought. Granted it was atleast by the listener and no the redguard what was a good thing, he didnt want to have to deal with that right now.
"Ohh ohh Listener you are getting very good at finding Cicero" he said giggling a hum "though cicero had been fallowing you all week and you didnt knotice...we need to work on that" how would she be able to deffend herself if she kept her guard down so easely. he wasent realy threatened much with being pined to the stable wall, he could get out easely, and with the magic, she would hurt him he knew unless she head a very good reasion. "Cicero only wants the Listener to be safe, so Cicero had to fallow to make sure. been so long since mother spoke to anyone we cant afford to lose you"
That was partly true, if they were going to make it they did need Sonja and they needed her alive atleast for a ehile. "and it seems Listener dosent want to work with them anymore, Cicero can make them...dissaper if Listener wants"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:44 pm
She could believe he had been fallowing her for a week, it was in his list of behaviors she had been noting of late. "I am fine." She said trying to get herself to clam down from the ange that had boiled to the srface. "And I will say it to you again I dont need a babysitter." She hissed. She kept chekcing to make sure she wanst being overheard or to make sure no one was coming. forutantly Zev was preoccupied. "And I'm more than capable o removing problems on my own thank you very much." She roughly et go of him and stepped back to return to Shadowmere.
She was grwing inceassingly agitated wiht the flaoowing and the orders from everyone around her. "If Mother spoke I would have snt word you know that. you didn't need to waste our time fallowing me aorund on pointless errands." Zev had kept her occupied form her bordem and ange and she had missed hi terribly a fact she knew Cicero detested and had never hid. "And you will leave him be
."  

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:08 pm
Though Cicero would love to remove the redguard he was ordered and he had to fallow those orders. "Cicero babysitting the Listeer never. Cicero is the keeper it is the keeper job to keep. keep mother safe keep the listener safe, cicero is doing his job is all much like the listener is" he said. knowing that if anything Sonja would let this pass on the grounds that his mind was gone and he was jest doing a job that he needed to do. Though tecanly he didnt need to watch the Listener with so few members at the moment everyone was kind of pulling double douty.
"If Listener wants Cicero to return home then Cicero will, though we all miss listener at home. theres so much to be done" and there was it seemed the list never ended on what they needed to do with what they needed to

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:15 pm
She almost told him she was busy than remebered delphine and had to deicde which she prefered slihlty more. "Like I said I'll com home when I'm done." Shadowmere gave her a sniff than glance at the jester as if a conversation btween them was happening, oja suddnely felt very out of place in a col way. "If itll put your midn at ease I need to go find a lost Tmele so some people will get off my bakc and let me resume my life. Than maye i can actually get back to bing Mtoher's messanger." She sounde more bitter than she menat to but presently she didn't care at all.
Te dragon witin her stirred in anger at all this defienace and control. Her temper was seaping into her amgic and it was becoming more destructive tha beofre, focused to whee it desire only destorying and not incapacidtating.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:25 pm
This was still taking to long for Cicero likeing, though its not like he could really do anything right now. "Alright Cicero jest wants to be sure the listener is safe" he said smiling.
He leaned in close suddenly and wispered "and not thinking of leaving....that would be very very bad" it was dark and clearly a threat, though only if she decided she wanted to leave the brotherhood as long as she didnt then everything would be jest fine and nothing would happen. "But Cicero has kept listener long enough Cicero will go back and let everyone knoe that the listener is alright" he said cearful once again. seemlinly forgiting the moment of the dark threat all togather

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:31 pm
After Meeting with Parthenauze and Looking for Leads on Elder Scrll becuase s**t nees to mve lols

Finding an Elder Scroll an itme of unfamemable powe somehwe in Skyrim was by no menas easy. But Sonja culdnt deny that time was running out the whole coutnry seemd to be sinking into oblivion. The civil war aside was getting bloodier and to top it off draogns were more commona nd agressive, along reports of th wlaking dead were becoming eerily common.
Se had sent leters hom to let them all know she was fine, as well enclosing any messages from Mtoehr but she had not stepped foot int he Sanctur in nealry a mont. She knew they ere fallowing her, out of procaution. At least ciceor was she hadnt seen him but somehwo she could just feel it when he was near by.
"So my contacts mixed with yours and we have an idea of the Scrolls location. A Dwmer Ruin though narrowing down woudl be nice. Dont want to go threw every ruin in the coutnry to find a scroll." They were in Zev's home, somethign she was still not used to looking over everyting they had collected. They hadnt had contact with the blades sense Alduin's Wall and fnrkaly both were frnaklful for it. "So wheers your lover?" She asked absentmidnly while looking for a text that had been refeanced in a book she just had in her hand.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:53 pm
"Why did it have to ne Dewmer ruins" Zev said lookignover some maps to see if there was anything that could narrow down what one they needed to go to. this was going to be hearder than he though but apperntly they needed to do it.
He looked up at Sonja when she spoke, "hes on a job with Vilkas...and hes not my lover" Though Zev wanted that to be true, he wasent sure if it really could be that far yet. after all for all he knew they could both die at any time trying to save the world and he didnt think it would be fair to leave a lover behind if that was the case. Couldent stop him from wanting it to be true though. "Doing it once when we were drunk after fighting a dragon heardly makes us lovers"
Why was he deffending this so much, it wasent like it was that bug of a deal, after all it hapened and nothing bad happed afterwords so there was really no reasion to be deffending this so much but he still felt he had to for some reasion. "have you found anything at all"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:02 pm
"Well trying to narrow down with the clues we were given. I mean 'Below the Darkness' isn't easy to go with." The trm could be interripted both literally and figurativly and sadly in this case they didn't know which one it was. "You don't have to get defensive I'm not judging you. Never have." She was racking her brain for what below the darkness could mean and she coudlnt think of anything. "So we know it's a ruiin but if we are to take this phrase literally than we need a large ruin or at least one that has many layers to it. Which in that case might narrow it down a bit." She was thinking allowed here. Se couldn't think of who she coudl ask to help them, the Blades were out absolutly in this. the Brotherhood sh wanst sure could evne aide in this and the Thieves uild wouldnt know ehtier, they avodied those deeper ruins ffor safety.
She pushed herself away form the tale and stood up her eyes neded a break. "I think I recalled a book in a shop in town that had Dwmer related maps I'll un by and grab it, als need some air. Think you can handel this or me in the next went minutes." She smild at him as she slipped out the door. it was barely a minute later that her hair stood on end and her skin prickled. "What are you doing Cicero?" She askd as she felt him fall in besdie her. Now days she felt him mor tha saw him or heard hm she wodered if that meant anything.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:23 pm
Zev sighed, "I know i dont...force of habbet" he said, he was glad that Sonja didnt care, and that she knew that getting deffince was jest rutean for him and he was trying to get better with it. "if it is litteral than you might be right, then again there are still a lot that fit that description" he knew that but it should be able to help with getting to the right one. "Or it could be a key or something. you know the phraze to unlock a door that will lead us to it, still could be anything, these are all horrabuly vague" why couldent it jest say whare to go, that would be much easer.
He nodded to her "alright, be carful" he said going back to work.

Cicero hummed to himself a little "Cicero acctuly is here to help this time" he said laughing. "look look what Cicero found" he had an old torn and worn piece of paper that looked worthless, but the few words one could make out were part of the name of a dewmer ruin and mentions of something that could be the elder scroll. "Cicero dosent know if this is the right one, or what one it is but if you can match the letters and little part of the name to one we know of then you might habe the one you need" he said giving Sonja the paper. "and Cicero was sent to check on the lister and to informer that two of the contracts have been completed that were given"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:32 pm
At least that part of her lie was going smoothly. "i wont ask how you got this so thank you all the same." In truth the Brotherhood had contacts for such information but they seldomly required it, this was an acception. thoguh considering cicero had gone out of his way to get this for her and she had not infored him of it made her wonder. "As you can see I'm ine, tired but fine." Book searching was exhausitn gon the mind and hers was nearly at capcaity to be honest. "lso thanks." She added with a shrug.
A few gaurd on patrol gave them a strnag e look which she could ardly blame them. A jester and a white haired girl with red eyes wasnt exaclty common. "Is everything alright t home?" She hadnt ben back in sometime which she could understand Cicero's presence right now. "Also you seem pleased with yoursel today. Something I should know?" More frendly tone tan accusing hel Zev always seemed to bring out her frindly sde it seemed.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:07 pm
Cicero though he wanted Sonja back knew that this part was important, as fun as it would be to see the world burn saddly that was not time to happen yet. "Anything to help, after all it is my job" he said.
He eyed they guards and thought about killing them, he fent his hand itching for hin knife bit he knew that he couldent not right now anyway. "everything is going well. we got lots of new things to make it feel more like home. we have tables now and beds" That did make a lot of things easer for them there. "though were running low again on money...its so sad, but as long as we keep getting jobs we should make it back"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:34 pm
"But aside from that everything's alright?" Her concern had been the well being of the Brotherhood in her absence but as they were not being rided that was a plus. "Also put it away." She said recognizing his twich, she taught brifly it was an nerving development that she could read his boy language like that. She shove that thought away.
As chatc ashe may consider her afliciatons she had no desire to see the world brn. She rahtr liked this world becuase she lived in it.
"Somethings bothering you?" she said after she lihglty pushed hi down a different ally that was less opulated and far less liekly that he may decide to 'play' with someone. "ou have the twtch that says 'I'm angery'."

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:58 pm
Cicero laughed "Oh Cicero jest dosent like you being with so many people thats not in the family,,,never know who could try and kill you" he said he really didnt like it, espicelt Zev. He didnt know the redguard and honestly he was one of them, a companion so he could easely over power Sonja in the chance a fight came to be phycial. and he jest thought she wasent spending enought time with the family. "and we jest dont want you to get secent thoughts about the family, rembure the family is first in the end"

one on one rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff