Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
OOC (out of character) thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glen da West

Magical Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:20 am
Falconnie is technically an NPC now. She could be 'moved' to a new dorm so you can have an active doommate assigned. We'll see what we can do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:00 pm
Glen da West
"You will be popular!
I'll help you be popular!
I'll teach you the proper ploys when you talk to boys
Little ways to flirt and flounce
I'll show you what shoes to wear
How to fix your hair
Everything that really counts
To be popular
I'll help you be popular!"

Nice Wicked reference. emotion_kirakira  

Doriana Taylor

Distinct Informer

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:42 pm
As for Friday's theme... I was wondering if anyone could show me what kinds of items would make sense for this one... I'm having trouble putting together an outfit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:03 pm
Items in Monster High's school colors (white, black, dark pink) are what you want to go for, as well as the foam fingers and pennants from The Jock Strap. Any other 'celebratory' items may work as well, since the Grimnasium is going to be full of balloons, banners, confetti and anything else that can pump the students up for the big game.  

Atomica Servo

Distinct Genius

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:19 pm
Atomica Servo
Items in Monster High's school colors (white, black, dark pink) are what you want to go for, as well as the foam fingers and pennants from The Jock Strap. Any other 'celebratory' items may work as well, since the Grimnasium is going to be full of balloons, banners, confetti and anything else that can pump the students up for the big game.

I found the perfect skirt... Alternate Sasha's Skirt... wasn't that thing given away for free during an event years ago? Now it's like 300k!? Rude. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:22 pm
That one was actually a RIG prize!  

Atomica Servo

Distinct Genius

Dashner Hawke

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:26 pm
Gaia Age: 365 days

surprised
It's already been a year?!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:16 pm
Atomica Servo

Oh now I have a use for the dark pink tuxedo dress I bought XD  

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Glen da West

Magical Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:39 pm
How is using magic to hang up posters cheating? LOL!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:50 pm
Is there anything left anyone wants to do on Thursday?  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Dashner Hawke

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:01 pm
I think we need to show lunch so Ronan and Doriana can establish what should happen for Tombcoming.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:44 am
I'll be okay moving on, but if we need to do the lunch period, we should make it brief. Thursday has already went on a fair few days now. Perhaps we can finish lunch today and start Friday tomorrow?

We should also finalize plans for the voting for King and Queen.

I may just be senile but when I was in high school, the Homecoming King and Queen were announced during the Homecoming game, not the dance (unlike prom). There was a procession where the nominees were 'presented' in a parade of sorts, a boy and girl side by side -- I guess Gryff could walk alone as he's nominated for both. Then the King and Queen were announced and watched the game from their 'thrones'.  

Glen da West

Magical Lunatic

Ascreama Poweurgh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:33 am
Aaand, I'm back!
Thanks for being patient guys :3 I'm catching up on the other threads that have been replied to.
Anything else I've missed out on?

<3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:28 pm
Ascreama Poweurgh
Aaand, I'm back!
Thanks for being patient guys :3 I'm catching up on the other threads that have been replied to.
Anything else I've missed out on?

<3

Vanissha has been putting up posters and TXTing everyone she knows to vote Ascreama.  

Roswell Grey

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:01 pm
Staff Notice:

Site maintenance could affect posting in the guilds for a couple days  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games