Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:02 am
User ImageDaren chuckled, "my first crush was when i was in fourth grade," but it had been one of the girls living in his foster home who was older than him. they shared a room and she would let him sleep next to her when he had nightmares. "Why not do both boy girl, boy girl and alphabetical? you can make a list of each gender and then use those to determine what order they go in, alternating the genders as you go. you could even have the boys A-Z and the girls Z-A to mix things up at bit." he was used to all of the kids having computers now, having visited several classrooms through the years. "just an idea, sorry if it's not a very good one. maybe you could let them choose their own seats or have no seats the first day and see who they sit by the most so you can assign those people together. then if there is a loner you can put them with a group of kids that will be nice to them. there are a lot of ways you can do seating."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:51 am
User Image
User Image

"Oh, Z-A, I like that. A's always come first and that gets boring." She admitted, thinking. "Ah, Timothy! What do you thik? Z-A?"

He refocused from his sheets to his mother, catching himself ready to doze after the meal. "Hm. why not do them diagonally? Y'know like, um, start in this top right corner, go Z, Y X, W V U." he explained, continuing to go and a diagonal line until reaching the bottom left corner. "A. Like that. But it's really based off Aomine's idea."

"Both of you are brilliant." Amanda gave a thumbs up. "I hope I have kids as nice as you both in my class. If I have to deal with a brat I'm not afraid to bring a water gun to school and spray them."

Timothy stared, having that happen to him in college except it wasn't a water gun it was a marshmallow gun. "I don't think you can do that."

"Nonsense. I'll get parental consent."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:45 pm
User ImageDaren smirked, looking down, "if we are brilliant, you are wonderfully devious. with a signed parental concent form in with all of the paper work a parent has to do in the beginning, they will most likely skip over it and not really read it. then later when they complain you can wave that paper in their faces." he shook his head a little, "though i think you are being nice with just a water gun, at least if it is a small one. my teacher threw things at us, and he had terrible aim." he remembered sitting next to a class bully and getting pelted with more pieces of chalk and erasers than he could count. it was one of the reasons the kid had acted out so much, he liked seeing the people around him get hit by the teacher  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Amanda stared at Daren before nodding, murmuring something in Rachel's ear who chuckled.

"Yes well," she said in response before looking back. "Timothy was a good kid except very slow when it came to fashion, but I let Amanda clothes shop for him. Didn't stop wearing tighty-whities until he was twelve."

"M-Mom!" he exclaimed, face flushing red. "No! No be quiet!" Andrew made him wear those on occasion as part of the costume, he didn't want to relieve them, but he couldn't really tell his mothers that.

"I believe one year for Halloween he also decided to be a q-tip, won best costume at the middle school halloween party."

"Oh this is embarrassing." the patient grabbed the bear and hid himself behind it.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:53 pm
User ImageDaren chuckled, "i never really did the halloween thing in school, but i do go now with my friends' and their kids. I'm actually not allowed to go in casual clothing. I'm sure you two know how scary the wrath of a child can be," he grinned sheepishly at them, "so i make sure to wear something at least, and my uniform doesn't count since it's what i wear every day according to them. last year i was on duty, but i stopped by for a little bit. I couldn't wear anything too flashy or complicated so i attached dollar bills to each of my ears and was a 'buck-an-ear'." he'd gotten a lot of groans and a lot of smiles at that, but it was the best he could do while on duty. "there's nothing embarrassing about whitey-tighties as you call them. i wore them until i got into the police academy," he's not actually known there were any other kind of boy's underwear out there. well, he'd known,but he'd never thought of wearing them himself, "they were just what i was used to."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image
User Image

"I'm going to dress up as, oh what's that new thing that's popular with the kids? That new pokemon thing."

"Hell if I know."

Amanda frowned, pulling out her phone and looking it up.

"At the office we just wore those headband ears or capes or something. I haven't done it these past few years." No, when Timothy did Andrew blew a gasket but the man had managed to curb the anger by acting like a cat and mewling, purring and nuzzling. That had only turned him on and then the costumes became regular in the bed. "I wonder if my next job will allow me to do that."

"I'm sure they will, I mean you--"

"Pikachu!" Amanda shouted, looking up and pointing. "That pokemon yellow thingy with red cheeks. But you wearing tighty whities, you look more like a boxers man."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:21 pm
User Image"Boxer-briefs, actually. back then i didn't really have much choice in what i wore and i joined the academy on my eighteenth birthday. i've been a boxer-briefs man ever since." he leaned back, looking at Amanda, "pikachu, huh? you should carrying around one of those flashlights that have a bulb on the end and when you press the button it looks like lightning bolts. it would match the character. This year Ame, that's my friend's oldest girl, is making my costume. i'm a little worried, but she'd proved to be quite the seamstress so it will be interesting to see what she will come up with." he looked over to James and smiled, "getting around offices saying no costumes is easy. you can be a page in an autograph book by putting on a white shirt and carry around sharpies. so long as your shirt meets the standards they can't tell you to change."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:45 pm
User Image
User Image

"Kids these days can do so much more then when I was little." Amanda said. "But now they also have the means to learn how to do so. I want pictures of you in your costume, Mr. Aomine."

Timothy nodded, stifling a yawn before responding. "That's a good idea, and autograph page." He wasn't sure how well he'd take to being written on though."

"Sweetheart if you're tired we can leave you to rest." Rachel said.

"Mm-mm," the man shook his head. "I'm fine, it's just the food. I'm just a little sleepy."

"Timothy," Rachel was a little more stern. "You need to rest when you're tired and you'll be doing a lot of resting. Your body is still healing."

"We should probably leave anyway, lunch time traffic sucks and we have an appointment in an hour." Amanda said, getting up and packing things away.

"ut you guys left so fast yesterday as well."

Rachel smiled at the small pout, kissing his head. "Well visit you once a day every day until you're better. Then it'll be once a week. I promise."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:56 pm
User ImageDaren stood up to help them pack, "tomorrow we're checking out and then running a few errands so maybe mid afternoon would be best. and the next day we are going to the aquarium so early evening would a be a good time to visit as well." he wanted to be helpful and not have two women hunting him down because they weren't home when they showed up. "here you are." he handed them the fully packed lunch cooler and smiled, "we'll keep in touch with you, of course, to let you know times better when we are out and about. thank you for the sandwich, i was very good Miss Amanda."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:07 am
User Image
User Image

Rachel nodded, standing as well. "Mid afternoon and then early evening. Got it. We'll try to remember. Thank you again for taking care of Timothy for us, even if we don't completely agree to it."

Amanda took the cooler. "I know you were secretly laughing at me for it not being a cucumber sandwich, don't lie. Next time I'll make peanut butter and jelly. We'll leave the side of rice here. Nice and starchy and will definitely help you get better faster then hospital food." she placed the large tupperware of fried rice on the counter, kissing Timothy's head. "You be good, if you call a nurse make sure it's not Skanky McSlutBitch."

"I got it, thank you again for visiting." he said softly, accepting a kiss from his second mom.

"We'll visit tomorrow. Sleep well."

"Enjoy the rest of your day." and watched them walk out with a smile. "They were nicer to you today, Aomine. That's good."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:30 am
User ImageDaren nodded, "a good night's sleep to think things over helps in a lot of cases." he smiled at James, "they might even come to like me. when pigs fly and the moon becomes the sun." he winked, but his phone went off, and he quickly pulled it out of hsi pocket, "sorry, it's Iroh. jut be a moment." he stood and moved to a corner, answering the phone. "Sir?"

"Daren, are you with James right now?"

"Yes, sir."

"very well, i'm on my way to the hospital, we've found some-interesting things in those safes and i need to get James' testimonies about them. it's not going to be- pleasant for him. you might want to warn him first, it has to deal with some videos and pictures we found. as well as two rooms we found, one with clothing and the other with-sets if you will. i'll be there in five."

Before he could reply, Iroh hung up. Daren stared at his phone for a little while, silently glad the mothers were gone. "James-" he said softly, turning to look at the man as he lay in bed. "Iroh is on his way here with some things he-found in the safes." he moved to his own bed and sat down, "he needs to ask you about a few things. some videos and pictures as well as two rooms. do you know what i am talking about?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:44 am
User Image
"There is swine flue so pigs do already fly, and the moon reflects the sun's light." Timothy said. "Shall I throw more logic at you?" but the man's phone rang and Timothy nodded, moving his bed back to its lying down position. A nap is just what he needed, he was horribly tired. He smiled gently to himself, feeling the bed stop. Aomine wasn't that bad, and Timothy felt a lot better about wearing whitey-tighties until he was twelve. He adjusted the blankets and found that one comfortable position, glasses being removed and placed on the tray as Daren walked in. "Good-..."

The smile fell at Daren's face, man looking serious once more. "Did they find something?" he asked, barely a whisper. The safes, they did find the safes, Timothy knew they were there. But videos and pictures? The man took on the gray color again, suddenly turning his back to Daren. "He... he liked taking pictures. But I didn't know of the videos." he murmured, now unable to close his eyes.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:02 am
User ImageDaren moved to James' bed and put a hand on the other's shoulder, "he'll just need to know if they were taken with you knowing and willing, he's not going to make you do anything, James." he gently rubbed the other's arm, not wanting to hurt him by rubbing his back. "Iroh's a good man, he wont hurt you, but he has to ask a couple questions, James, i'm sorry. i can leave if you want, or maybe plug my ears? would that make you feel better? i can stay right here with you and hold your hand or you can even lean against me if you want to. whatever you need to make this easier for you, James. just tell me so i can do it." he felt so badly for the poor man. just when he was starting to be happy and ok with things and now this came up. it was terrible timing. "anything at all, James. just ask."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:09 am
User Image He tensed himself, feeling the hand gently rest on his shoulder. "I, I don't know how many there are." he said. "I know I consented to specific pictures, but I don't know how many he took." Because he remembered clearly how humiliated he felt when Andrew rook pictures of him otherwise. So very humiliated, embarrassed, dirty even in some of the pictures. "No, not all of them were consented to." Was it bad that his back was starting to feel better thanks to Timothy trying to curl into himself? He didn't want to have to look at those pictures, and video? what video was there? He didn't want to imagine what Andrew had recorded. Where had he recorded it, even? All around the house or just in the bedroom? In the basement? "Stay with me, nap with me." he pleaded softly. He'd rather have dreams of sapphire then dreams of crimson and tears.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:03 pm
User ImageDaren nodded, "ok, i'll stay with you, James. i promise i wont leave you, ok? but he's going to be here in a few minutes, can you stay awake that long?" he moved his hand up to stroke James' hair, "i'll stay right here with you, ok? he's not going to make you watch the videos, but he might ask you to look at a couple pictures so he knows which ones you agreed to. you might need to tell him a little bit about the ones you didn't consent to, ok? if it's too much you can say stop and we'll try again at a different time. you don't have to do all of this at once."

there was a soft sound at the door, Iroh having arrived and waiting for the ok. "Can i come in?"

Daren looked at James, "Is it ok?"  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games