Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Soul Reapers of the Soul Society: Re;Birth

Back to Guilds

You can be a Soul Reaper, meet new people, have fun! the Rp of your dreams! 

Tags: Bleach, Espada, soul society, soul reapers, Shinigami 

Reply │ 六 │ dιvιѕιon 6 │ law & pυnιѕнмenт ғorce dιvιѕιon │
Captain's Quarters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roseless_Thorn_Kuma
Crew

Lonely Shapeshifter

6,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:49 pm
[[ stare stare stressed stare stare ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:28 pm
[[I'M BACK, BITCHES. And still have writers' block, but I RPed with Kaniedie on a different website yesterday, so that might've helped. ]] Also, this took almost an hour to type. ]]

Kyoko hardly moved as the day dragged on, occasionally rolling over and occasionally mumbling in her sleep. Behind her closed eyes was a different world, a forest actually, with human-like beings wandering through every once in a while. None of this struck her as strange. The people all seemed so...familiar, with their long hair and pointed elf-ears. But then she felt like she was being watched. She turned around a few times to see just exactly where this new stalker was to no avail... Who was there, and what did they want? She didn't know this place, but felt like she shou-- a pebble dropped down from the sky. Turning her gaze upward, a shiver ran down her spine. There he was, atop the tallest tree, murderous amber eyes and long bloody-red hair. She knew him. Kyoko took a step back, only to have the man drop down from his perch to grab her arm tightly. "You are mine and mine only."

Kyoko sat straight up in bed, quickly swinging her head around to ensure the forest-world was just a crazy dream and that Neko was nowhere to be seen. It looked like mid-afternoon, and Thorn was probably out drinking or something.. "How long was I asleep?" she groaned quietly to herself, rising from the bed and heading to the bathroom. One glance at the mirror made her shrink back. Her black hair now had white streaks in it (it was messy, making the streaks all the more prominent), and her previously red-and-black eyes were now red and dark purple. "How many goddamn colors do you need?!"

[[Please, no advertising. Damn it, it took me five months to say that.]]  

Kumieta

Phantom

Kumieta

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:33 pm
Roseless_Thorn_Kuma

[[Just realized you probably won't notice my post. xD ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:59 pm
[[Welcome back, and thanks for thinking to quote me so I'll see your post. It let me know to come straight here instead of the round-a-bout way I visit the forums here. I've just been doing simi-random stuff lately to stay active.....ish.]]

Just outside the window to his quarters, Thorn was walking laps in the warm afternoon sun. Only, since he refused to travel very far while Kyoko slept, each turn was only from one end of his quarters to the other, and so it actually felt like training rather than pacing his walk was on the tips of his fingers. The strain of it and sweat stinging his eyes distracted him as he passed the window, he missed her waking moments, but a voice reached him as his feet were bobbing past the high washroom window. "I BEG YOUR PARDON?!" shouting up to the window with a smile on his blood-rushed face, "I ONLY HAVE A FEW DIFFERENT COLORS IN THAT ROOM!" Clearly he didn't know she meant her reflection, but he did not care as his toes peaked in as if looking down at her.  

Roseless_Thorn_Kuma
Crew

Lonely Shapeshifter

6,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100

Kumieta

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:08 pm
[[Mm, I see you still don't have a computer. Sucks for you. cx ]] I've only been keeping busy through random RPs and drawing and reading. This summer is the most boring thing I've ever experienced. ]]

Kyoko felt a smile creeping onto her face at his remark. "It still looks absolutely horrible!" she returned, splashing some water on her face before going around to the window in the bedroom. She quickly opened it and came outside, rounding the house to meet him. And definitely wasn't expecting to see him doing that. "Thorn, stop that right now. It's seriously disturbing." she demanded in a slightly whining tone-- just like she used to, back in the good old days. Without even giving him a chance, Kyoko pushed hard on his back to make him topple over.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:10 pm
Kmais
Roseless_Thorn_Kuma

[[Just realized you probably won't notice my post. xD ]]

ditto  

Roseless_Thorn_Kuma
Crew

Lonely Shapeshifter

6,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100

Roseless_Thorn_Kuma
Crew

Lonely Shapeshifter

6,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:34 pm
[[Yeah, sucks for me but I'm living with it. Honestly I don't really want as much access as I had before. Most of the time I wouldn't be using it for anything good, and I'd be stuck with my old speed so no more videos or feeding my fish.]]

"It's a guy's bathroom, what'd you expect..." the remainder of what he was saying was lost as the walls muffled them during her short trip outside, "...fancy so..aps... Hi." Grinning at her and thinking for a moment that he wished she were the type to wear short skirts as regular part of her attire, only for a moment, and as if she'd read the thought Thorn found himself tumbling forward. "What's so disturbing about it?" he protested while picking grass out of his crimson hair and wiping sweat from his eyes, "It's not like I could see through my toes while you were in there."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:42 pm
[[I forgot, how long is your library open? You don't have to go soon do you?]]

"You're still a pervert!" Kyoko growled, sitting next to him and helping pluck grass and brush from his hair. You'd never get her to admit it, but she missed this. A lot. "Anyway. Just because I'm back doesn't mean you have to start letting all your paperwork pile up again." she scolded, finishing with his hair and smoothing off his clothes. It was obvious he hadn't cut his hair or shaved for a while-- of course Kyoko would notice.

[[Eh, I guess. I still think you having a slow computer is better than having a normal one once a week. ]]  

Kumieta

Phantom

Roseless_Thorn_Kuma
Crew

Lonely Shapeshifter

6,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:55 pm
[[I have a bit longer, but there's stuff I have to do when I get home and I prefer not putting it off too long. ]]

"Yep, but I'm your perv, so try to growl in a flirty way or smile when you do," his tone tried, and failed, to sound authoritative and aloof as he spoke but there was no attempt at all to hide the smile on his face as she fussed of him.
"And I disagree with you on that, you being back is the perfect reason to let that pile up, that way you have to stand over me to make sure it gets done~"

[[In some ways it is, but I'm looking at it from all the time I'd be on when there's nothing going on here. Plus, I kind of like the opportunity to store up free gaia cash and blowing it on a pocket watch. (though I'm annoyed I haven't gotten anything better than a coat and Al's armor out of it)..... PS: Idon't se how can she tell if his hair hasn't been cut, my guys wear it loooooooooong. XD]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:02 pm
Kyoko rolled her eyes, trying unsuccessfully to hide a blush. "Like hell that's happening. Now that I'm back with all of my brain intact, I think I'll be doing some things different around here." That much was true; at least now she remembered who she was-- which wasn't a very good thing to be honest. Her memories weren't the most pleasant things in the world.

[[Dinner time, see you next week. ]]  

Kumieta

Phantom

Roseless_Thorn_Kuma
Crew

Lonely Shapeshifter

6,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:12 pm
[[See ya next week.]]

"Fine then, just keep doing that and I'll be happy." The blush was one of the surest signs that what he said and did meant something to her, he didn't think about what though, just stayed content that he could put some red in her cheeks. "Hold up, different? Like what? I'm not a big fan of change..." Especially if it meant less down-time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:32 pm
"I suppose you'll have to wait and see then.~" Truthfully, she hadn't quite decided what she'd make yet... Something explosive. There was a vague image in her mind of a blueprint for a bomb. She would get parts in the living world. "Do you still have those training dummies lying around?"

[[Reference to the first few posts in Lost in the Mists. :3 ]]  

Kumieta

Phantom

Roseless_Thorn_Kuma
Crew

Lonely Shapeshifter

6,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:59 pm
[[She's gonna bloody blow **** up!? Why?]]

"Why would you want my bloody training equipment?" He thought he saw some sort of gleam in her eyes, and some animal instinct deep inside was growling. Unfortunatly for Thorn, those sort of instincts often went unheeded, and with one look at his lientenant he was beaten, "Just promise to leave some alone, whatever you plan for them I doubt I'll be able to use the ones you've 'tinkered with' for training anymore."

[[animal instinct=dog during 4th of july fireworks. Or rather the dog sensing the booms coming.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:51 pm
[[So much for next week. .-. I actually have an excuse this time! My computer broke since I'm an idiot, and my mom's is a piece of sh*t. And school starts on the 21st. *dies of stress* Also crappy post because most if the time was spent making the picture at the bottom.]]

Kyoko failed to hide a smirk. "Fiiiiiiiine. I'll leave one for you to play with." she giggled, getting up on her toes to peck his cheek lightly before she skipped back into the house. She was finally tired of having long hair and long clothes after --what has it been, four hundred years?-- so she grabbed a pair of scissors off his desk and went into the bathroom. It took about twenty seconds to chop off all her hair and spike what was left up. Shedding her clothes, she cut out one strip and wrapped it around her bust, then the rest around her waist. Kyoko smiled and came back outside. "Like anything you see~?"

[[Heehee~ You seem to forget who her older sister is~! ]] As for her new outfit, imagine all this put into one. She's completely different. http://i.imgur.com/42Egxkp.jpg *is terrible at editing pictures OTL*]]  

Kumieta

Phantom

Kumieta

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:15 am
Roseless_Thorn_Kuma

[[Realized you prolly won't see my post right away.]]  
│ 六 │ dιvιѕιon 6 │ law & pυnιѕнмenт ғorce dιvιѕιon │

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash