Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 208 209 210 211 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:53 am
User ImageUser ImageDaren noded and watched Tim until he was in the office building, making sure he was ok until he was out of sight. Daren needed to figure out something to do for the next nine hours. the flat was clean, so there wasn't anything he could do there. maybe he should go over his portfolio? he started for home, feeling an inch in the middle of his back, like he was being watched, but a glance up showed Daniel staring down at him. the itch went away as soon as he left the parking lot and Daren sighed, hoping that tim wouldn't get grief for him driving him to work.

Daniel stepped away from the window as Daren drove away, frowning. what was Tim still doing with that murderer? didn't he know everything that had happened was because of Daren? Daniel sat down and sighed, rubbing his eyes. he shouldn't get involved with his employee's lives, but he worried about tim. what if Daren proved to be another Andrew? he'd already killed one man and seeing what he came from-it wouldn't surprise him if Daren ended up just like his father. a knock on the door told him Tim had arrived and he stood, "come in." he smiled when he saw Tim and came around to give him a hug, "i'm so glad to see you again. sorry for calling you in like this, but Andy got ahold of the finances and it's almost christmas. we have to have everything in order before the end of the week or we'll be hurting come tax time. i know it's a lot, but you are the best we have. you can do that, right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:40 pm
User Image Tim entered the office, looking around at the familiarity before smiling at Daniel. "It's okay." he said, nodding, "Andy looked like a guilty dog when I came in. But April is just around the corner, I'll be sure to fix up everything he touched. I suggest moving him to the Humanities Department, I think he'd do better there. But where should I start? He obviously didn't mess up everything, at least I hope not."

"I didn't mess up anything!"

Tim closed the door to muffle the rest of the blond's yelling.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:54 pm
User ImageUser ImageDaniel smiled, "it's good to see you, Tim. you have been missed." he looked over his friend closely, looking for any signs of bruising or any kind of abuse. Tim's eyes were red and puff, like he'd recently been crying. that Aomine! "you ok?" he asked softly, guiding Tim to sit down, "were you crying? did something happen?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:08 pm
User Image "I can't imagine how. I'm surprised you haven't fired me already." he admitted, "I imagine someone would be around more often than I would. And with less trouble." He was a little confused as Daniel analyzed him before leading him to sit, though the red-head did it obediently.

"O-Oh!" he touched under his eyes, "I'm fine! Honest! I had some, bathing problems." he wasn't sure how to explain it to Daniel. "Um, bathing problems I guess is the only way I can describe it. Hot water." and gave a weak smile and a shrug. "I'm fine now, though. I'm clean."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:48 pm
User ImageUser ImageDaniel frowned a little, "are you sure?" he asked softly, "I know that you are on the road to recovery right now. if-being where you are causes you to have," how to word this delicately? "problems in the shower, maybe you should think about trying somewhere else. i know that Andy didn't work out, but i'm sure there are other places you can go that would have better...uh, showers." he placed a hand on Tim's, "it can't be easy living with a man like that. i've seen you hurt enough, tim. i don't want to see you hurt more."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:04 pm
User Image "what?" Tim was confused, what was Daniel talking about. He looked down at the hand on his shoulder before looking up, his boss's next words making sense.

"N-No! No, Daren isn't hurting me, Daniel. No I, I suffered a bit in the hospital. I relapsed in the hospital, and I currently have a, cleanliness problem. I was treated for bleach burns in the hospital when they found a bleach bottle in my shower. And then I scrub hard, um." he held up his hand, quickly taking off his jacket and undoing the sleeves of his shirt before rolling them up, revealing the scratches from a day or two ago, plus some scabbed wounds and some very light scarring. "I uh, had to be monitored in the shower. D-Daren's trying, Daren's trying to make sure I don't, that I don't tear myself up too bad. H-he's pretty beat too. J-I think that, stuff happened in jail. Uhm... he needs more support than me." and rolled down his sleeve, buttoning the shirt back up. He probably said more than he should have, but he didn't want people to assume Daren was hurting him.

"What files did Andy mess up?"  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:07 am
User ImageUser ImageDaniel listened to Tim, his frown deepening. when he saw the marks, his heart broke. hadn't Tim suffered enough? why did he have to go through this too? and now he was defending Daren, claiming something had happened in prison. served him damned right. he was a murderer, even if he did kill Andrew- the news had said that Andrew had been shot multiple times and then beaten past recognition. someone like Daren should be locked up until the jail rotted around him as far as Daniel was concerned. "if you are sure-" he stood and smiled, "just know that i'm here for you to talk to, ok? even if you want to crash at my place, that's fine. you're recovering too, you need to focus on yourself, Tim." he patted his shoulder and walked back to his computer, back to business. "i'd like you to start working here-" hes aid, pulling up the files.

Daren decided he'd make a big dinner to celebrate Tim's going back to work. he bought a turkey and all of the fixings, humming as he went home and started cooking. he was even making a pie from scratch, something he hadn't done in a while.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:00 pm
User Image "I know, Daniel." Tim responded with a smile. "I've got it in mind, don't worry. It's just that," well him and Daren both needed lots of help. Thank goodness Tim didn't move in his sleep or he'd wake up Daren with his nightmares of a bloodied and beaten face up in his and hands stabbing holes in to his chest, "Daren and I are supporting each other." Daren went to jail for Tim...

And working on the files was a nightmare, Tim decided. And the anger he'd worked hard to keep in control lashed out. How had they let Andy do this?! He wasn't even an analyst his job was to put in numbers! He had to spread his workload (as much as he hated to) because Andy had ******** up so much he could not finish this in one day. Then he decided to take a break to try and reign in his anger. He'd only been this pissed off with Daren. And no doubt it was scaring people, no one really knew he'd gone to the hospital (Except Andy and Daniel, though he didn't doubt a few others knew too).

Then after his break he kept working, realizing he forgot his lunch so worked through it. He tried to keep his barking to a minimum, focused on the computer screen and typing away furiously, looking at files and organizing them. At the end of the day he wasn't finished, but he moved downstairs to wait for Daren, angrily glaring at nothing.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:29 pm
User ImageUser ImageDaniel kept an eye on Tim and saw how truely angry he was getting. he made sure that Andy wasn't any where near him for the rest of the day and went to work himself, having a lot to catch up on since he'd put off work while worrying about Tim. Tim left a little early, before Daniel could catch him and offer to take him to dinner like he had been planning. "damn-" he went to his office to watch the entrance and sure enough, Daren pulled in to pick up Tim. he glared down and Daren glanced up in time to see. Daniel knew he looked sweet and innocent most of the time, but he could look murderous if he wanted and at that moment, he did. if daren so much as laid a finger on Tim, Daniel would destroy him any way he possibly could.

Daren pulled into the parking lot and saw Tim waiting for him, looking pissed. he glanced up to Daniel's window, where he was getting glared at as if Daniel were imagining tearing him apart piece by piece. Daren sighed and looked down, it was going to be rough. had he done something to anger Tim? he was a minute or two late, was that it? he pulled next to where Tim was waiting and smiled as he leaned across the car and opened the door, "hey. rough day?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:38 pm
User Image "Andy literally ******** up every financial piece we have!" he exclaimed, sitting down and huffing, "Thank you." he closed his door, sighing and trying to calm himself, rubbing his temples in small circles. "Literally, almost every piece. Had we submitted our tax returns early the IRS would be on our a**. Goddamn Andy I swear to god if Daiel didn't keep a leash on him he wouldn've--" and silenced himself.

No abuse. Calm thoughts. As tempting as it was to shove scissors in to Andy's high he wasn't going to humor it. Then he'd have to go to prison.

"It was extremely rough." he decided to simplify, looking at Daren and giving a tired smile. "How was your day? You smell like food. Cooking?"  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:49 pm
User ImageDaren carefully pulled out of the parking lot, "sounds bad. you should talk to Daniel and tell him to keep any away from the financial stuff. sounds like he isn't suppose to be there anyways. good thing you can fix it, you're awesome like that." he smiled when Tim tried to calm himself and sat back, "a bit. dinner's in the oven and will be ready in an hour and a half. how about i give you a massage when we get home and then we can take a bath together, ok? it'll help you relax a bit, but only if you want." he wanted to help Tim relax, it wasn't fun to he stressed so much.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:54 pm
User Image "I told him this morning but then I was so busy doing everything else I never brought it back up. To be honest I'm convinced Andy is stealing from the company but there's no proof and I could just be biased because he's from the mafia. I think he just likes chaos."

"What's for dinner? You smell good." Probably because he hadn't eaten lunch "And a massage sounds great. But only if I can give you one in return." As an apology for the first time Tim tried to give him a massage, "I can't imagine you on your feet all day cooking is fun. And a bubble bath would be nice." and giggled, "But your bathtub is so small."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:00 pm
VampuricWerewolf
User ImageDaren frowned, "well, after this you will be able to keep a closer eye on things. maybe you should talk to Ceaser if it becomes too much of a problem, tell him andy is making your life harder at work. he's fond of you, enough to kidnap me and make me stay, so he'd probably put an end to it." he pulled into their garage and parked in his spot, "you'll see when you get up there." he kissed Tim's cheek, not sure he'd be ok with getting a massage, but if that was the only way Tim would allow himself to have one, Daren would endure. "so, massage and bubble bath, followed by dinner. sounds like a plan." he got out of the car and walked with Tim to the elevator, "a small bathtub is best. it means you get to sit on my lap."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:15 pm
User Image "I should. I haven't bought a new suit in a while he's probably worried." he admitted, leaning and gently resting his head on Daren's shoulder as they continued to drive. He only got off once they parked, getting out after he was kissed. "A massage, a bubble bath, and dinner. Oh!" he suddenly perked up, adjusting his glasses as he moved to walk alongside the officer "Did the packages come it?!" and beamed happily, hoping the answer would be yes.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:30 pm
User ImageDaren slipped his hand into Tim's, "yes, they did. they are all up there waiting for us to get to work on, but first dinner, ok? once we're all relaxed and full we can get to work on getting the flat all prettied up." they reached their level and he opened the door to their apartment, the amazing smell of turkey dinner wafting from the door. "i got a little carried away, but what can you do? you won't be complaining when you eat it." he walked with Tim inside and head for the bedroom, "i've some lotion we can use for the massage. want me to warm it up?" he got it out and held it up, "strip and lay down, i'll take care of everything else, ok?"  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 208 209 210 211 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games