Submit

Rebel, Guard, or innocent?
  Rebel
  Guard
  Innocent
View Results

PirateSinz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:58 am
Taru sat in a tree while whistling a tune."Sure is boring today...Maybe there's going to be some action soon."and falls asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:54 pm
Wakes up from his sleep moments later."Holy crap I forgot about my patrol!!!"Running towards the castle with his swords dragging along beside him.  

PirateSinz

Yorae Rasante
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:31 pm
Meanwhile, two teenagers are walking to the castle...

_Well, I guess here is were we part our ways today, Ape!
_DON'T CALL ME APE!
_But Apolion is so big of a name...
Anyway, I'm going to a new work now. Take care, I won't be able to help you this time!

_You know, we could really use you in the rebellion if you want to join us... I was told Dwight was near the castle, I'm sure he would aprove you!
_No thanks! Now get going, or I'm gonna be late. By the way, better you start running, because I thing that guy coming right there is a guard... *points to Taru running in their direction*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:42 pm
Dwight popped up from the bushes, and knocked Taru unconcious, leading Apolion and his brother away from him. "Apolion you should know better then to be walking freely around this town. As for you.' He said, turning to the other man. "Why do you look so much like Apolion? Are you the twin we have heard so much about?"  

Dvil_Prince
Crew

PirateSinz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:08 pm
Feeling a hard hit on his head,Taru fell unconciously.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:43 am
sandra walked into the city. she gave a quick prayer of thanks to the moon goddess that the paint she is using to look normal hasent started to melt. all and all she pulled the "innocent farm girl" look off quite well..."ok, now to find the man my father spoke to me of...." she fained being lost and started looking for someone to "help her around the city".  

Dsay Valentine
Captain

Musicalchick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:43 am
After quite a long time, Anna awoke from the fall.
" Ow...oh well. Nothing's broken." She said.
She looked at the bars. "Easy taken care of." She said sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:04 pm
Dwight approached Sandra from the shadows, covering her mouth with his human hand. He whispered gruffly into her ear. "These lands are not safe. Leave, or stay and join with me and mine."  

Dvil_Prince
Crew

Musicalchick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:43 pm
In her cell, Anna decided what she was going to do.
"Ngh!"She grunted as she popped her armof place and squuezed through the bars. She then popped her arm back into place.
"Don't hold out on me!" She thought running upstairs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:00 pm
Luckily for Anna, Dwight was doing a raid at just that moment. He burst out of the pantry next to her, and ran along with her. "Follow me if you are trying to get out."  

Dvil_Prince
Crew

Musicalchick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:02 pm
"Ha! Yeah right!"She said. "Like Im gonna let you take the treasures here!"
She got her cane sword and went to cut off his ankles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:10 pm
Dwight twisted, and let her sword smack against his iron ankle. "Your weapons are useless against my half golem side. All I hold here is food. You can have some if you make it out." He said, raising his iron fist, ready to knock her out if she tried attacking again.  

Dvil_Prince
Crew

Musicalchick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:17 pm
"Heh. Fine!"She said. She was disappointed but she knew this guy would probably kill her if she didn't do what he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:19 pm
Dwight pounded through the labirinth of the castle, through tapestries, and dungeons, until he came into the great Hall. "Don't think of taking anything. YOun will be paid in due time." He said, rushing through it, and bursting through the door into the marching grounds.  

Dvil_Prince
Crew

Retired RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas