Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ orp ] Dare or Dare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:18 pm
[ Roswell dares - Anything goes ]

Roswell, on the other hand, was absolutely dressed in a suit.

He did not like Truth or Truth at all, but was extremely interested in Dare or Dare.

There were, of course, Dares he would turn down. Mostly anything that involved irreparable damage to his clothes. Other than that, however, he was determinedly and (almost frighteningly) game.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:26 pm
[ Lysander - Anything goes ]

"Look" he said. "My suits are expensive and this place is well...about as gross as a student dormitory in an art school. Gotta keep them decent, so its my casual clothes that get wheeled out." He sighed. "I'm being held to unreasonable standards, we can't all be Roswells."  

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:34 pm
[ Lysader - Anything goes ]

She had drawn her legs in, and was now leaning over them with one elbow resting on her own thigh, chin cradled in her palm as she looked across at him. "No, I suppose not." There was a note of disappointment, but it was fairly short lived. After a second or two she seemed to have thought of something, and a rather impish little smile lit up her face.

"Alright, down to business I think." Sitting up straight again, she pointed a finger towards his chest. "I dare you to remove one article of clothing for every dare your presented with henceforth throughout the remainder of the game. Whether you accept the dare or refuse it. Oui j'aime ça."

baneful

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:44 pm

Lysander shrugged. "Sounds fine to me. Will take quite a few dares to make a dent though, I'm wearing quite a bit."

"Vous devriez essayer un peu plus difficile de me défier. Madame." he said fluently with a roll of his eyes.

Beejoux

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:10 pm
[ Kai Dares ] [Anything goes]

With a bag of Lay's Potato Chips, Kai came over and sat down to join the party. There pretty much wasn't anything he cared about to be upset over and the island was even more boring with all the rain. It was time to find some entertainment. "Sup." He said as he took a handful of chips and ate it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:24 pm
[ Lysander - ANything goes ]

Soleil's smile broadened at his response, pale eyes sharpening as as she answered him. "Défi accepté, monsieur"

baneful

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:30 pm

Welp, a dare had been a dare after all. Sonja had, more or less, kept a check on the door for the next person to enter to 'sweep up'. And like hell she would back down for any dare, especially one coming from Nash.

A rather good-looking guy walked on through and she got up from her seat to gesture to the other.

"Would ya' mind standin' up for me?" She pointed upwards, the 'death' insignia mask hiding the smirk just fine but the crinkle at the corners of her eyes gave it away a bit.

Baneful

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:45 pm

Standing up was effort but he did it anyway, because this was the name of the game, doing what people asked.

"Sure?"

So he did. "Pretty weird dare." he said.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:54 pm

"'Bout to get a little weirder, I'm sure." With a quick inhale, she bent her knees, moved her arms out behind the other's knees then one to cradle the other's shoulders (was a little stretch for her what with the other being taller than her) and hoisted them up into the air. Muscles flexed and she straightened her back to show Nash a proper 'princess' pick up.

"See? Told ya'!" Amusement rang in her voice like a bell as she stood, beaming down at her accomplishment.

Baneful

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:56 pm
[ Soleil - Anything goes ]

After listening to some of the dares (hugging, and so forth) Roswell turned on Soleil with a smile that was almost maniacal. Lysander's state of undress was a constant in his life, at this point.

"We'll have to venture into the hallway, but I haven't heard any rules regarding roaming. Or any rules whatsoever. So, to start us off, if you would be so kind- Soleil, was it? I dare you to lick the toilet seat. And not the top portion, either."

Beejoux

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:57 pm

At least he wasn't standing anymore, he thought, relaxing into the princess carry with all the limp decadence of someone who probably would have done quite well as a princess. He'd never get used to this young women being obscenely strong thing, but he could certainly still enjoy it for the time being.

"Could get used to this." he said.

When Ros piped up with his dare he got a quirk of an eyebrow.

"Tom you are disgusting."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:04 pm
[ Soleil - Anything ]

She turned a disgusted, incredulous look on Roswell at the dare he presented her with. "Bro, you nasty. Non, je refuse" There was quite a lot she was willing to do, even if reluctantly, but french kissing a public toilet was not one of them.

toshihiko two

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:09 pm
[Roswell - Anything goes]

"Thank you, sir, in other circles I was very nearly undefeated at this game." That dare hadn't even been illegal.

He looked even more pleased at the refusal.

"What is the penalty?" He asked with an even sharper smile.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:17 pm

Sonja had to admit, she had thought it would have been harder to keep the other up in her arms but it was simpler than when she had had to preform such tasks in her youth. This guy felt like nothing compared to the kids back home!

She couldn't help the smile in her eyes before setting other down into their previous seat.

"Don't get too used to it, buddy." Nothing malicious but she did give a quick wink before facing Nash.

[ Nash dares - anything goes ] [ 1 dare ]

"Alright! I dare you to give someone you haven't met a genuine compliment. No sass er' nothing!" She knows his little game but she doesn't like starting out big.

Baneful

kuropeco

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Waffles! 25

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:19 pm
[ Soleil - Anything goes ]

She just stared back at him, unimpressed. "Penalty?"