Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

izeromus

Married Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

The peace of sleeping, it was like dying but without the commitment, it was the closest thing to "time skip" that humanity had at the moment and that was the exact reason that Luke liked it so much, he was "time skipping" to the next time he would be able to get to his pc and crush some "noobs" with his room mate. Sadly the peace Luke had found himself in suddenly was broken by a broken rhythm and bass, Luke still 90% awake would stand up and slightly dancing to the tune and then suddenly stopping and opening his eyes. "C'mon Diego! You've done better before, you need to learn new tricks actually luckily I was on a really really light sleep since the building slight trembled, you didn't happen to have felt that did you? " Luke does not remember Diego being one of the students in the library to have stared at him when he had his little earthquake meltdown. "Never mind that! Have you actually studied? I'm not helping you with the studies, i'm already busy enough saving your a** in every Overwatch match." Luke knew they still had the whole day filled with classes but it was never too early for a little gaming banter and it was something they would have to look forward to after all the boring lessons they were about to have, Luke would hand him back his Skullcandy headphones. "I'll ask for them again in the next class." Luke would say while sitting down again, as usual he was thinking of sleeping through out the next classes.

Klayko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:04 pm
User Image
"You know, I've never really forgotten the time I gained these powers, of the carnage that had caused all this, and all that's occurred afterwards. It's quite mind boggling."

The falcon's gaze had overlooked the area for a while before it spotted the thing that had caused such a ruckus outside of Alegar's window, allbeit only for a moment. However, that moment was enough for him to understand what he saw: a man in yellow standing on the roof with another in red, the Flash and Thawne. 'Though not the same Flash as what I've seen from the pictures of the justice league, broader shoulders, not to mention what looked to be a beard on his face...' Alegar thought to himself as he watched Thawn vanish through the eyes of the falcon, which then landed on the roof and kept it's gaze on the final person, before they too vanished. 'This does mean, however, that there is a hero that's emerged as a speedster for this city, so that just leaves how their mind works in correlation to the person they've succeeded.'

With that his mind separated from the falcon, the bird itself fading away into darkness as it's own timer in the sunlight went off, his eyes opening as he got up from his chair, his body itself feeling as if he had only been taking a nap. "Have a good rest, Professor?" came a voice, making Alegar look to his right to see Gaius, finishing writing several things on the board. "I came by just now and noticed you hadn't yet placed anything on the board, so I took it upon myself to get some things written out on it."

"Thank you, Gaius." Alegar muttered, shaking his head of the grogginess he felt as he felt feeling return to his body. He then looked on his desk, seeing the book he had left now open to the lesson for the day before he looked to find it in the same writing as he normally placed on the board. Beside it, he saw an old hat, one that he remembered from his own battles in the American revolution. "I don't suppose you brought my old jacket that matches the hat, by any chance?"

"It's in the bottom right drawer of your desk." Gaius responded as he placed the marker down on the board, making Alegar chuckle as he took his own coat off and set it on the back of his chair, soon kneeling down as Gaius looked over the board. "You're lucky it was me who came in and not one of your students. How would they feel if they caught their teacher sleeping in his own classroom."

"They'd probably think he's more on their level than most." Alegar responded as he pulled out the coat, looking it over to make sure there weren't any holes or tears. 'Still as good as it was when I left it at the mansion three hundred years ago...' Alegar thought to himself, sliding it on as he looked over to the board that Gaius had written out. "You know I'll probably barely spend any time over at the board outside of writing out the key things, right?"

"Of course, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't know some of the points." Gaius spoke as he walked over to the door, turning on the light as Alegar finished buttoning his jacket up. Gaius then looked Alegar over as the man picked up the hat from the desk, setting it on his head as he looked over at the board. "Are you sure that you should be wearing that while teaching this class?"

"If it will keep their attention on me, of course." Alegar responded as he walked over to the board, erasing some of the words and placing blank lines in their place. "At least that's part of it, anyway. The other part, however, is to jog my memory a bit more on the ages I've lived in, specifically the one's I'll be discussing."

"I see..." Gaius spoke as he walked towards the chairs, soon looking everything over one more time before his form started to shake. "Well, I'll be returning to my tasks, then."

"Of course, Gaius." Alegar responded, the other man now vanishing in a puff of smoke as he walked to the window, rolling up the blinds to let the light in as he looked back to the board. 'Well, let's see how they'll react.' Alegar thought as he walked to his book, picking it up again as he went through the required lesson in his head again, his mind running through his own memory of the events along with what he had read.

"However, if I was given the chance to do it all over, with keen knowledge as to what would occur, I'd probably do it again in order to see history play out in front of me, to see humanity at both it's brightest and darkest moments all over again..."

OOC:
Dark Cores:
4/4 basic
1/1 focused

Ron_of_Wolves

Hilarious Defender

9,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:30 pm
User Image

Whether he was joking or not, that was enough for him. The video caught the male dancing with what appeared to be him on the desk in a state of sleep. Manthot Monday's, the video was called, a joke of course, but for the time being, his victim would just have to wait to see it.

"I have, but what I was thinking presently would have been beyond saving your public and social life and helped me study?" he never needed to "study" so to say. The male could just either zip past someone with good grades and copy their test, vibrate through the professor's wall and steal the answers alone or of course use his mind to see the outcome. Either way, it was Luke who needed help for the evening. "Hermano, please. You're the one who needs help from the professor's lecture tonight. History can't save you from falling asleep, homes. But...tremble?"

He motioned outside towards the window where most of the destruction from outside could be seen. It was not much, sure enough, but Zoom did leave a skid mark here and there.

"That killer Flash returned, but got ran off. Who know's what's going on now, but we might need to head to class in the auditorium.

izeromus

Ron_of_Wolves

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:19 am
User ImageUser Image

Luke had grown used to the videos by now, for all he cared it was something that helped them make little money and get views so it was fine and not like he was not the clumsy one of the two, today he would be safe from the people viewing the video but tomorrow was going to be a whole different story.

You mean my not so public and antisocial life right!?" That was sorta a joke really, even thought Luke enjoyed his games as much as he did he knew he required people and friends to keep on going but the less people he knew the less people would ask him any sort of questions. Hey man! If anyone needs help here it would be the professor himself, like who in their right mind would think History pays in this time of technological wonders where magic happens with nanobots and not ... Actual magic itself." Luke would look out the window in curiosity as Diego motioned it. I guess I should sleep less in breaks if this keeps up... Now we know why he wears yellow! Must have pissed himself running." Bad references aside Luke very well knew about villains and what not since everything in the internet was true... Or not.

Let us be off then." Luke said heading towards the auditorium, silently making his way there and wondering why classes were not cancelled because of the sudden attack, maybe he would be able to get that Pharah he has been wanting for a while but not right now since class was an actual thing and social behavior was another. Entering the auditorium Luke was met with a most interesting sight, turning towards Diego with a smirk that only meant he was about to make fun of stuff. Yo man! Check it out, man must have dragged a his poor old grandpa to help teach today... Maybe he even knew Ana." Luke would point out in a hushed tone so that only possibly Diego would overhear.

Luke would head towards the comfiest looking seat he could find, it was next to the wall on the far left corner where he could lean his head on the wall if the need to sleep came in. This should work just fine." He would wait for Diego to settle into his seat too. Yo dude! Did we pay the bills this month? I really need to find a way to help you better with those." Luke would say with sadness in his voice, putting his forehead down on the desk in front of him, not to sleep this time but to think.

Klayko

Ron_of_Wolves

izeromus

Married Gekko

Ron_of_Wolves

Hilarious Defender

9,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:18 am
User Image
"You know, I've never really forgotten the time I gained these powers, of the carnage that had caused all this, and all that's occurred afterwards. It's quite mind boggling."

Alegar had been reading through the book when he felt his work phone vibrate in his pocket, confusing him as he picked it up and looked at the screen. 'All history classes are to be held in the auditorium due to the recent occurrence out in the field from Thawne.' Alegar thought as he read the words from the screen, making him sigh as he got up from his chair. 'Not a sound idea, given it'd probably be safer to send them all home, but it's something that is still a good thing given the circumstances. Though it does take away from my lesson...'

With that he looked back at the board, memorizing the layout one last time before he turned and walked out of the class, the door shutting behind him as he opened the book again. His mind then processed through the words as he walked, walking around any students or teachers that were in the way or had stopped to look at his outfit. 'Can't say I blame them, though. It's not exactly something you see at a university, of all places.' he thought as he reached the end of the chapter, soon trailing the pages back before he started reading it from the beginning again. Before he knew it, however, he found himself in the auditorium, sitting down in a fairly open area as he looked up to overlook the area again. This time, however, he found a fair number of eyes on him, making the man smirk as he closed the book, soon standing up before his voice sounded through the auditorium.

"Will those who are taking Professor Braun's class meet at the southwest corner of the Auditorium." Alegar's voice sounded, the volume loud but composed as it went through the entire auditorium, causing a quite a few people to turn their heads to him. An old trick he had from his time fighting over the centuries, something that had managed to arrive from his own war cries during the final days of melee combat being the main fighting form in wars. He then sighed as he took off his hat, looking it over as he listened to the shuffle of feet with students starting to move over to his direction. 'Well, let's wait for the responses to the outfit before anything else, and see the kind of class I'll be dealing with.'

"However, if I was given the chance to do it all over, with keen knowledge as to what would occur, I'd probably do it again in order to see history play out in front of me, to see humanity at both it's brightest and darkest moments all over again..."

OOC:
Dark Cores:
4/4 basic
1/1 focused

Klayko

izeromus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:35 pm
User Image

Diego chuckled. Antisocial life? Oh, that was so totally not going to happen, but truth be told, his roommate did sport that rather snobbish demeanor.

"It's not everyday you see a man sport an ascot. I swear one of these days, hermano, they're gonna think you're one of those pompous students from Law School." Luke was not wearing an ascot of course. That would take things to an extreme levels of douchebaggery levels and Diego would have to ask him then and there what sort of magic bade him to pull up such an archaic form of an accessory that has only been seen on the likes of Freddy from Scooby-Doo. He chuckled at the thought. "Somebody needs to holler at a wardrobe change, grease monkey, but you're totally right. Our professor's..."

Oh boy, this was certainly something interesting. There were one or two things that Diego usually could not resist in terms of holding back a laugh. Well, that probably was not true, but it rang superior when their school ran elections for the Student Government President and Miss Central City University. One of the latter competed and unfortunately, he laughed aloud. Fortunately for him, it was a large crowd that had gathered and he was not the only person laughing at the time. What had caused him to erupt? The figure before him, Luke that was, made mention of her rather rough appearance bearing the desirable qualities to be Gorilla Grodd's Miss Ape City. Here he was now, only catching a glimpse of the auditorium to see their professor wearing a hat that Diego could only surmise was from what? The Revolution. He was trying not to laugh already, but that meant something if anything: Their History professor was going to thoroughly enjoy this lecture, which meant that he was probably going to use the entire time frame to teach it to them.

He wanted to run and what would stop him? He could be to Coast City in that small timeframe, doing whatever he wanted. Would that be right though? If he had to sit through class, the bright side was that Luke was there. Still...there was no way he was going to enjoy this in the slightest. It was like God or some other force above just decided that this man was going to torture them with words that should never be uttered or done in this kind of a setting, but Diego fixed his bowtie and much to the chagrin of the other students that had to pile inside the auditorium. Still, it seemed they were too head deep in the recent event with the Flash to actually care about what was going to occur in the lecture. Diego could probably use that as a means to slip out of class and possibly drag Luke along with him.

izeromus

Ron_of_Wolves

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

izeromus

Married Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Luke has already sat down and was already getting bored, his main source of entertainment would always be his phone or Diego, most of the time it was Diego whenever Luke was not lost in some far away dream land.

Luke honestly did not care why the teacher was wearing the clothes of some old war time, he knew it was to make the lesson more interesting but would only capture the attention of the few that were already there to learn and Luke was not one of them, Luke didn't even know why exactly he was even taking this class, maybe it was just to fill his curriculum. Looking around his sitting area Luke would find the source of energy he needed, quite literally, the was an energy plug in the wall he was sitting close to. "Hey Diego! Want to see something cool?" Luke would bring out his backpack from under the table and pull out a hot sandwich maker, sliced bread and some sliced cheese, setting everything on his table he would plug the sandwich to the wall and start heating it up. "You want one?" Luke would ask Diego while he was making his own cheese sandwich. Luke had seen this on a picture while browsing the internet and thought it was a good idea, it was never good to "study" on an empty stomach after all. "You might not like ascot style but you will like the sandwich god damn it!" Diego would say with a slight laugh. The sizzling sound would start filling the room with the smell of melted cheese as company, Luke was obviously ready to be kicked out at any time after all he would only go home and proceed to play some video games, the real question was... What would he play.

Klayko

Ron_of_Wolves

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:58 pm
User Image

Alegar waited as the kids who heard him moved over, adjusting one of his coat sleeves as he looked down at the book. 'I guess I should lay the ground rules out on the class here on in.' Alegar thought as he saw people finally settle down, putting his hat back on as he picked his book up. He then looked up at the small group that settled up, around twenty kids in total, as he walked along the row he was sitting in waiting for the students.

"So then, I'd like to guess that this is the whole group, save for a few faces that aren't here at the moment." Alegar spoke as he moved out of the row, looking over the students as he remembered the faces that were by each name on the college roster. Out of them all from the roster he was given, only four were absent, though it was more than likely due to the events that happened outside. As he started to walk up, however, he noticed one of the kids murmuring to another, his gaze soon resting on two of the students that were near the back as he went through the names that went with each face. "Now then, Those of you who are here are taking U.S. History, We'll be starting on several subjects to make a roughdraft of what we'll be discussing, but before that I'd like to make a set of ground rules."

He then stopped in front of a table, setting his book down as he took his hat off, looking into it as he focused on the darkness within it while keeping his gaze on the group. The darkness swirled momentarily as he looked over to the two boys a few rows back. 'Luke Arsene and Diego Alvarez, two of the students who haven't had my classes yet.' Alegar thought as he rubbed his hat on his coat, looking down at it again as a small window appeared in it, allowing him to see under the table the two were at. He didn't even have to take a quick look to notice one of the boys, Luke from what he could guess from the seating, pulling out a small grill. He then blew into the hat immediately, the window dissipating as he placed it back on his head before he started walking up the rows. 'Well, I guess I know which of those two has too much free time, if they put that much effort in bringing a small grill in.'

"Now then, on the matter of electronics, I can assure you that you can use computers to take notes as well as record each lecture. If I find you watching any movies or on any browsers, however, you and the entire class are restricted from using them." Alegar spoke as he walked up each step, looking through the class as he stopped one row above the two boys. He then smirked as he noticed the small device from where he was sitting, now right on the table. 'Must be keen on wanting to get kicked from class... poor sod.' Alegar thought as he began his movement back to his book. "On the matter of food, however, I'm more lenient. As there are some cases where you may not have had a chance to have anything to eat before class, you're allowed to have food in class so long as you clean up after yourself."

"If you want to eat it in class, however, then I'd suggest that you actually make it before you're in class." Alegar continued as his steps seemed to flow along the walkway, seeing a few confused gazes as he looked up to the two boys again. "This goes for you as well, Mr. Arsene, given that sandwich maker beside you is bound to catch your backpack on fire if you put it up just a few minutes after making something."

With that he finally stepped back in his original spot as he turned and looked to the class, his voice now changing from it's calm form to a more serious tone, one that he kept for business or when he had gotten the job here. "As of which, I'll be blunt on my method of teaching." Alegar spoke as he moved back to the row he was previously at, picking his book up as he passed by it. He took a few more steps before he was in the middle of the classes view, to which he turned to them and leaned back on the table he was at. "I'll be straight forward; what you'll be learning here is going to be both from the book as well as from my own notes on the matter, so don't hope that you'll find everything from your tests from your book alone. Along with this, I won't try to keep my mouth clean just because this is a college. If you're going to learn it, then you're going to learn it without some filter prettying things up or keeping explanations being what they actually were. If anyone has any problem with foul language coming from a teacher, then this isn't the class for you."

"Now then, are there any questions?" Alegar asked, setting his book beside him as he stared at the kids in front of him, seeing each of their reactions. Some seemed unphased from it while others were rather shocked, probably new kids that just came from a highschool. However, they would need to understand this to the letter, not by the biases that he found in the current history books that were to be used this year.

OOC: Sorry about taking so long, a lot of stuff has been happening over at the house, including me getting into a fight with a few people. I'll try to post more frequently, but tell me if I need to edit the post at all if need be.
Dark Cores:
4/4 basic
1/1 focused

Klayko

izeromus

Ron_of_Wolves

Hilarious Defender

9,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Central City, Missouri