Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Dorms/Housing
Reed's Apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:55 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

"You were my everything."

"Yeesh, alright, alright! Just stop yelling." Reed winced while rubbing his temples. Oh did his head hurt. He could only imagine how the little lightweight was handling this. "Let me get ready then take some medicine and I'll drive you to the school. You need some too?" he offered and looked at the scientist to see him dressed. He had to admit, he was impressed the stubborn man could put those on again.

"Your music will live on."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:08 am
Alan Brandt

User Image

"The science of it all is simple."

Amazingly, Alan's history of putting off food and drink during an experiment was paying off, his hangover, while strong, not the worst thing he'd ever dealt with. The scientist, after wriggling his small behind into the jeans, managed to walk over to his shoes and grabbed them up, yanking them onto his feet before shaking his head. "I'll be okay. But can we stop at my place before work? I have to get changed into something more respectable before class." He smiled up at the band teacher, a strange and extreme difference from his dour personality the other day.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:20 pm
Mayah Playah
Where to now?

Reed de Févin

User Image

"Yeah, just give me a minute." Reed muttered and ushered the scientist out so that he could change. After a couple minutes he swapping clothes and spraying an entire can of cologne on himself (since his hangover didn't give him the time to shower), he took his pills, drank his water, and ate a granola bar. All within twenty minutes. Done, he put his keys in his pocket and checked around to make sure he wasn't forgetting anything. "Alright, let's head out." he finally said and held the door open for the smaller male.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:46 am
Alan Brandt

User Image

Alan had been curled up on the couch, holding a pillow to his stomach and staring at the television. He sat up as he was addressed, setting down the pillow and turning off the television. The teacher hopped off the couch, walking over to the door and past Reed, only to stop and gaze curiously up at him. "... You're wearing a lot of cologne," he observed before walking out, hands in his back pockets and kicking a rock along the sidewalk.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:42 am
Alan Brandt

User Image

Later that night, Alan stood in the kitchen, a frilly apron on him as he finished cooking the last of the dinner. He and Reed were supposed to eat a little, then Alan would excuse himself and Miss Crawford would ring at the doorbell. Alan would then walk back into the room, say that he has to run, then leave the apartment to them both. It was the perfect plan! Yet somehow, it felt... off. Alan wasn't entirely sure about everything anymore. He didn't particularly wish to leave Reed to the woman, to hear all the gory details the next day like Reed was prone to do. He didn't want then to touch each other, kiss each other, to fall in love. If Reed fell in love, he'd forget all about Alan! The physicist couldn't bear to be alone again, not after all that Reed had done for him. He didn't want to lose Reed! He couldn't lose Reed!
Just as Alan was pulling his phone out to cancel plans with Miss Crawford, the realization of his selfishness hit him. What if Reed was destined to only be happy with this woman? He slowly put the phone back, tears springing to his eyes. Reed was more important that Alan's own desires, and pushing down the tears, Alan continued on the dinner, chopping up celery with fair precision. "Reed?" he called into the apartment.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:53 am
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

"Yo, what do you need?" Reed called out from the living room, which wasn't very far away considering the size of his small place. He had finished cleaning both his apartment (as much as he could, at least) and himself and was now relaxing on his couch while watching a Christmas special on TV, and all while wearing a bad, green Christmas sweater.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:03 am
Alan Brandt

User Image

Alan, wiping his hands with a towel after dropping the celery into the stew, walked out of the kitchen and into the living room, frowning at the sweater. "Don't you think you should change out of that thing?" he said, tucking the towel into the pocket of his frilly apron and clasping his hands behind his back. "I mean, I really like it on you, but it doesn't exactly say nice dinner as much as that shirt you were wearing earlier did." His gaze turned to the door, then shot back to Reed. "Don't you want to look as handsome as possible for Miss Crawford?"

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:15 am
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

"Not really." Reed deadpanned then got out of his seat. "I appreciate it, but I'm pretty sure we won't hit it off. I'll definitely give it a shot, though. I mean, it's not everyday Al can actually seduce a girl into seducing me!" he laughed while swinging a playful arm around the scientist. "I still remember that day. Man, your face was so swollen!" he laughed. "Now tell me about this woman. What's her name? What's she look like? You don't call her Miss Crawford because she's old, do you? Did you go to a nursing home to get me a date??"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:31 am
Alan Brandt

User Image

"It's called being polite!" snapped Alan, although he allowed Reed to keep his arm around him. A blush threatened to rise to his cheeks, but Alan suppressed it. He wouldn't have his own weird feelings keep Reed from his date. "For your information, she's a nice lady, about your age, fairly attractive, I suppose. Her name is-" The bell dinged in the kitchen, and Alan ripped himself away from Reed to return to the food. He carefully divided the stew into two bowls, carrying them into the dining room and setting them on the table that he'd set up himself. "Get the drinks, won't you?" he called to Reed, bent over the table as he attempted to adjusted the centerpiece.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:40 am
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

"Yeah, yeah." Reed chuckled as he moved to get some glasses. "You know, Al, friends usually take their friends to bars or clubs when they want them to get laid. Asking each woman you come across to date me is... Just don't do it again, okay? At the very least just buy me a hooker." he said while setting the drinks on the table. This was stupid. He loved Alan to death, but he felt like his mom was taking care of his prom date. All that was missing was the scientist trying to get a picture of them.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:45 am
Alan Brandt

User Image

Standing upright, Alan adjusted the flowers in the centerpiece, not looking at Reed. "You know, you don't have to sleep with her," he said quietly. "I mean, there's nothing wrong with a kiss on the cheek and a wave goodbye after dinner." He kept fidgeting with the flowers, cheeks warming as he refused to look at the band director. "Reed, I- I don't want you to-" Alan stopped himself, green eyes looking to the musician with something inside them. "I don't want you to-"
Unable to say his true thoughts, Alan started for the kitchen and began removing the apron. "I don't want you to get some disease. Everyone knows that hookers are hotbeds for STDs."

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:59 am
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

The laughter in Reed's eyes turned serious as he listened more to Alan. What was he trying to say? That he didn't want him to have sex? That he personally didn't want that to happen?
"... Al-"
KNOCK KNOCK!
Reed looked at the door. Probably shouldn't keep that woman waiting anymore. He looked back at Alan to see him moving away again and sighed. Time to get this over with. Moving towards the door, the band director opened it and took his first look at his date for the night.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:10 am
Alan Brandt

User Image

Shaking his head free of thoughts for his best friend, Alan walked over to the door and smiled at the woman. "Mary, you're here!" He looked to his watch, then to her. "You're early. Dessert's not even finished yet." He looked back to his safe haven, the kitchen. he had to get away from the two of them, couldn't see the love at first sight he'd read about.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 am
Mayah Playah

"I was excited." Mary smiled to herself, though her eyes were on the white-haired man a few feet away from him. He hasn't changed one bit, even with his fashion.
Reed, however, looked sick. His face was pale, almost as white as his hair, and his eyes were huge. Before Alan could fully escape, he mumbled out his name. When he'd get the man's attention, he'd say, "Why did you ask her of all people?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:25 am
Alan Brandt

User Image

Alan turned back to Reed, his smile quickly disappearing. "What do you mean? Do... Do you know each other?" Horror was stricken into the young man's heart, his shame covered by another, stranger fear. Were they in love in the past? Did Reed still love her? What was happening?

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Dorms/Housing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas