Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:11 pm
Bluejay147

"That's a pretty good copy. But good luck getting the ammunition for it. But anyway. Those are some interesting abilities. So can you make any weapon? or is their a limit to what you can make out of that energy of yours?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:35 pm
User Image

Diana smiled. Thanks, and I can make any weapon, but I can't keep switching weapons. If I switch it takes a lot of energy like for example if I make the rifle disappear and trade it for a sword it drains a lot out of me. By the way can you show me the ammunition for it? She smiled playfully at him.

Zero the Razor

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:03 pm
Bluejay147

"I guess it wouldn't hurt. I have two types of bullets." Lightning takes his bullets out of his two magazines and lays them in front of her. "I have two different mag's as you do not want to have both of the bullet types in the same mag, You could end up killing yourself by accident. The first magazine, the one on your right. Contains my normal shells that I use. Their armor piercing rounds and have an effective range of 2 miles before their armor piercing effect begins to dull. Their maximum piercing ability is five meters of any material. Though as i said before. You try to hit anything longer then two miles away with them and you probably won't be going through anything with them. The magazine on your left hold's my killer of armies round. It's basically a super high explosive round. The explosion radius is a half a mile. It's great for taking out a multiple opponents but if your in the explosion radius then your dead. The explosion will literally melt your skin and fur off your body. So it's very dangerous. Which is why I keep it in a different magazine as you do not want it going off near you. I only have one of them as they are very rare. Same as my armor piercing rounds. I only got five of those. So total I only got six bullets. Plus their heavy to carry around and I tend to travel as light as I can."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:22 pm
User Image

Diana looked at the bullets, picking up one of each and studied them in detail. She listened to what each bullet could do and to where she would had to place them in the rifle. After a careful look at each bullet she placed each of them back in to their magazine and closed her hand making it glow with silver after she was done, she opened her hand to show the bullets she created look just like the ones Lightning owned. She gave him a sly smile as she showed him the bullets in her hand. Would these help since your going to need more ammo for later use?

Zero the Razor

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:41 pm
Bluejay147

"They would be very helpful. Thank you."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:31 pm
User Image

Diana nodded. You're welcome Lightning. If you need more bullets just ask. I can make as many as you need. She let the gun disappear back into a silver energy til fully disappearing.

Zero the Razor

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:49 pm
Bluejay147

"I will. Don't you worry. Based on what Axel's told me. I'm gonna need a lot of bullets. And if you need anything Kira. Feel free to let me know."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:12 pm
User Image

Diana smiled. Thanks Lightning, but I think I'm good for now. She looked around at the dark area they were in. So why did Axel drag you down here?

Zero the Razor

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:19 pm
Bluejay147

"It actually was't Axel. Dawn think's that Since Axel thinks I'm so special that she should fight me to make sure." He sighs. "But honestly I think that this a complete waste of time. Even if she says that they need to know how powerful I am. As it really doesn't matter in my opinion how strong you are. What matters is your conviction and your willingness to follow what you think is right even if other's think your way of thinking is wrong."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:25 pm
Zero the Razor
Bluejay147

((OCC: i apologize for not being active lately ive been busy with my track sports and yeah ive been exhuasted lol))

axel walks up to the two talkin "i see you guys are hitting it off just fine. but you dont have to fight dawn if you dont want to lighting as long as i know you can fight thats fine with me. but we do need to go to the training grounds and train so just in case fireclaw does do a surprise attack on us we'll be rready"  

naprstek1997
Captain

Fox Valkyrie
Vice Captain

Melodious Shapeshifter

17,090 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:07 pm
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor
Bluejay147

A figure stepped out of the shadows.

"Oh you sweet little things! You didn't have to interupt your fight just because of little ol' me!"

It was a she-wolf with olive green markings and large wings that were folded onto her back.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I would be Ivy, the Beta wolf of the Fireclaws. I'm glad to see you again Axel. It's been some time." she said with a sneer.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:43 pm
Artemis Wolfshadow
Zero the Razor
naprstek1997

"do not attack her shes more powerful than you think." he unsheathes his sword and some kind of purple energy emits from his sword engulfing his sword arm and his eyes start turning a deep shade of purple "now what is that you want? as one of my troops said your outnumbered and out powered in every way. so i say again what do you want?" his canine teeth start showingnand he prepares for the worst  

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:58 pm
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor
Artemis Wolfshadow

User Image

(Ooc biggrin id someone edit my post as diana cause that is not what I posted yesterday can someone fix this cause its really weird that someone deleted my entire post. Please fix it I'm not mad its just was strange to fine someone over posted my post please can you fix that.)

Diana looked at Lightning as he spoke. Ah so Dawn was the one. She looked over to the girl as Lightning continued to speak. She nodded her head. Words to live by. She then looked at Axel and chuckled a little. What did you think we would try to kill eachother or something. Come on Axel I'm not that heartless. Diana then turned when she heard a voice come from the shadows. As on instinct Diana went in front of Axel and formed two blades to protect him. Well Ivy your outnumbered three to one. You have no chance against us. Diana kind of growled. I can take her you just stay behind me, I'm suppose to protect you remember.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:08 pm
Bluejay147
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

OOC: I thought it was a bit odd that you would say that. However, that sounds exactly what Axel might say, and his eyes do glow purple before he conjures flames. I think somehow he meant to quote you but edited your post instead. Oh! And Lightning won't be able to RP for a bit, so I'm just gonna take over for him. He says he'll try to be back asap, but it might be a week or two.
IC:

Ivy's smile wavered a bit as she eyed Diana and the rest of the wolves.

"Oh please, you Shadowclan wolves are so violent these days! Can't we just be friends?"

Dawn gave a snort of disapproval and unsheathed her blade.

"Ah, No. You're outnumbered, so stay still and this won't hurt a bit."

Ivy just gave a sad glance and shifted her axe on her back.

"My my! So Axel found himself two little she-wolves to follow him around did he? Well he always was a charmer. Any who, I'm not here to fight, I wouldn't want to harm you little pups now would I? I bring a message instead."  

Fox Valkyrie
Vice Captain

Melodious Shapeshifter

17,090 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:31 pm
User Image

(Ooc:Yeah he probably did it on accident, but its okay. And okay thanks for the update.)

Diana looked at Ivy with caution, not trusting her. I don't belong in the Shadowclan. Axel just hired me and for your information I don't like Axel like that. We're just co-workers that's it. She put the blades down to her side. What message do you bring us Ivy? It better not be a trick or something.

Artemis Wolfshadow
Zero the Razor
naprstek1997

greatest rivals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out