Submit

AzurePickle
Vice Captain

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:22 pm
Emiya took a bite from his pear after the handshake. "What brings you to this small village Kogai?" He said while looking at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:27 pm
"just exploring a little..."kogai said
*does this place have a good training spot?"kogai asked  

Gods Brother

AzurePickle
Vice Captain

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:32 pm
Emiya noded and pointed towards to the mountains lower region. "Interesting interesting. Where did you come from? There is the spot where I train everyday." He said while patting Kogai's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:38 pm
User ImageTy Lee front flipped into a tree near them. She giggled as she watched the two boys talk. She sat down on a branch, swinging her feet with a happy smile on her face. Her eyes drifted over to where one of the boys were pointing at, the training area for him.  

Nights of Nyx

AzurePickle
Vice Captain

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:44 pm
Emiya looked at his pear tree and noticed a girl sitting on it. "Hello, who might you be and why are you sitting on my pear tree?" He asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:45 pm
"from the fire nation......."kogai said sadly
"and please dont ask....i dont want to talk about what happened there....."kogai said sadly then felt the vibrations in the earth and felt ty-lee there he looked at her and waved hello  

Gods Brother

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:48 pm
User ImageTy Lee put a finger to her chin as she thought for a moment. She shrugged and did a front flip, landing in front of the boy who asked her the questions. "I'm Ty Lee, and sorry I was sitting on your pear tree, I truly didn't know it was yours." She answered in a sweet and kind voice. Ty Lee turned her head to wave high to the other boy. She heard he was from the Fire Nation and a smile appear on her face. "So am I...!" Ty Lee said with a laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:51 pm
Emiya nodded. "Ohh, I see I see. It is okay, I will not ask any questions, we all have past we don't wanna talk about it." He said and turned his attention to Ty Lee. "It is okay, no worries. It is nice to meet you Ty Lee. He said while patting her on the head.  

AzurePickle
Vice Captain

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Gods Brother

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:53 pm
"im not a firebender though......want to come train with me?"kogai asked both of them  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:54 pm
Emiya nodded and picked a few more pears from the tree. "Sounds good, it is about time I start." He said with a chuckle.  

AzurePickle
Vice Captain

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Gods Brother

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:00 pm
"what about you ty lee?"kogai asked  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:04 pm
User Image Ty Lee looked confused as he patted her head, but she didn't frit about it. She grinned, her eyes sparkled. "I would love to join you guys." Ty Lee answered  

Nights of Nyx

AzurePickle
Vice Captain

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:06 pm
Emiya chuckled. "Looks like I got company today." He said while putting the pears in a sack and starting to walk.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:09 pm
User ImageTy Lee giggled. She ran in front of them, doing a cartwheel along the way. Her strides got longer as she ran down the mountain. She might not be a bender, but she was quick on her feet. At the bottom Ty Lee pulled her hair up into a bun, she hated having hair in her face when she was fighting or training, it was such a bother.  

Nights of Nyx

Gods Brother

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:11 pm
((hey toraishou can you make a training grouns or something))
kogai followed emiya  
Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces