Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply one on one rps
Skyrim - Blood and Honor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:14 am
Normaly Alva wouldent care, she didnt know why she did with Vilkas, atleast about the beast blood, Maybe it was because she had seen someone go fearel slowly before, its not pretty or easy thing to go threw. She didnt want to have any other wolfs to be killed by there own kind because they went fearal it wasent fair. But she would have to think about that later "Ware ill be is not your concern Nord" she said. She was going to deal with Mercer, then mayne help a little with the Guild, But after that she didnt know, This might be her sing saying she was there to long. She would have to think about what she was going to be doing. "shouldent you be more worryied about your own guild...thats going down hill if i recale" why help a thife when she knew he hated her and everything she did, the only thing that she could guess Vilkas hated more was the brotherhood.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:43 am
"Not as bad as your it seems." Vilkas retorted though in truth he hadn't a clue as to the Thieve's Guild current standing but the rumors, and by Talos were the were rumors, all said that the Guild was on it's last leg and wasn't likely to survive to see the end of this era. The Compaions were dying because of something complety different or perhapes the samething but this wasn't a conversation for the road or with his present travveling compaion.
The cold nipped at him even threw both his clocak and his armor and though yes he was use to cold that didn't mean he intended on running around in it asking it to spare him in the midst of a blizzard. "Course I could ask also what a Thief would want in Winterhold. The only thing at that ghost town is the College were mages like to practice magic and your no mage." He would hav eseen or smelled the magic on her if she was by this point.

-they can arrive in Winterhold in your pot if you like-  

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:30 pm
-in winterhold-

Alva really hated this ghost town, but for now there was information she needed to get and she was dead set on getting it. And meaby a little healing while she was there if there was time. "Not that it hasent been great....cause it hasent...but this is strickly guild busness now." she said, she wasent about to let someone outside the guild know whats going on, she wouldent even let someone in the guild know most likely. And really this wasent his fight to start with. "besides dont you have a brother or something, he must be worried you should go see him and leave me to do my work" She would have called him dog or mutt but there were people, thought few, in the town and she wouldent rist it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:43 pm
That Night

Despite everyhting, himself included, Vilkas ended up styaing and waiting for Alva to finish up whatever it was she was doing. They had been in the Inn and that was more or less where they had parted ways for the rest of the day and he hismelf feelign no strong desire to go back outside decdied that one nigh in warm bed and an acutal roof wouldnt hurt all that much.
Two surpises awaited him it seems the first was that Alva reamerged from the lower levels of the Inn with two other elves with her. A Dark Elf women and a male Wood Elf the other two made their way out, the female dark elf shot hima wuck evaluating look but left without incidnet.
Teh second surpise was Alva actuall walking over to where he was sitting and seated herself next to him at the table.
That was new.
"You look like your staying the night." He commented as the she-elf helped herself to a peice of his food wihtotu so much as asking. but he had no diesre to birng in pekcing order into this so he let it be. A serving girl came by and put a cup of wine and awarm loaf of bread in fornt of her which the elf began devouring. "I suppose half starved would be an understatment than." He stated more than asked her.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:58 am
Alva knew she should be going but the weather was to bad for a long trip and she was still healing. Hopefuly there luck would change and and storm will pass some time in the night. "for the night im stuck here anyway" she said taking another piece of Vilkes food. This was kind of a wolf thing atleast for her, she was used to getting first pick being on her own so much, even in wolf packs the leaders eat first and when they want. So her taking food from the Nord is nothing to her. besides she dosent have to pay this way. "i havent eaten anything decent in a while. though i wouldent call this decent its warm atleast" she would rather go out and hunt herself but this would do for the time being.
"Im guessing the only reasion your still here is because of the storm right" she couldent imagen why anyone would be there willingly, unless your a mage ofcorse, but even the people that live there want to leave so theres not much bit wind and snow that are keeping the Nord there it seems

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:26 pm
Next Day

The night before had lead to many and more suprises for both of them, not all of them leasent etheir. There was strangley enough only one room available in the Inn which resulted in the two of them shareing a room and thus a bed, but nothing more happened. Alva's injuries even if the Wood Elf had been in the mood restricted her ability and Vilkas just wasn't plane in the mood to begin with, the cold wasn't amking him mister hapy sunshine etheir.
The morning hadn't yielded anything new for etheir of them. The storm was roughly the same but seemed slightly less fierce which the elf had taken as a sighn to get moving before sh was buried again. Vilkas had agains his better judgment and sanity decided to fallow her. That resulted in a small verbal spit between them but whether Vilkas or Alva yielded and allowed or fallowed th other was hard to tell. Both believed that they had won and the other had lost.
One of the elves she had been talking to yesterday had somehow conjrred up a horse for her to ride as well so he was no longer required to cart her around wounded on his own.
"And we are heading to Markarth because?" He asked even though he had no reaon to go. He should turn her in. He should kill. He should Have killed her but none of that was happening, Vilkas refused to think about it and shoved it all to the back of his mind for the time being preferring to think about it at a later date, preferably never.
The wind was whipping at them as their horses walked with no small amount of irritation threw the snow and wind. Alva's black and white horse had a shaggy mane that collected more snow and ice that made the poor creature violently shake it's head in order to see, but it had taken to fallowingVilka's cheasnut mare realzing the other horse was walking a safer path.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:40 pm
'hes really starting to get on my nervs right now' Alva thought sure Vilkas was fun to mess with once and a while, but really anyone like him was. "You dont need to go there at all, last time i checked this was my job and your not being payed to do anything or go anyware with me" She was going to get that a rubbing of that snow elf language thats said to be in the ruins there, last time she checked she didnt need a loud nord around to mess everything up and give away her position. She may be injered but she could walk and as long as she could do that then she could hide and sneek by everyone that posed a threat.
"why are you still here, last time i checked you hated people like me, so why fallow me, i already know your not going to turn me in or you would have done that by now" he had the chance to kill her to and he didnt. She thought about this maybe being in part due to his beast blood, looking for a leader to fallow but that didnt seem right, his wolf spirit wouldent let him fallow it was how things were, so why was he still there.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:54 pm
Vilkas admitidly didnt' know why he was fallowing her or any of the other things she was rightfully aksing, but he didn't answer because he wasn't sure why himself. So he settled for icy glare thrown her way instead.

Week Later

ALvas injuries had made travel nearly sluggish to put it lihtly, it took them just over a week to get into Whiterun hold, not the city but the actual boundries of the hodl itself. Vilkas could only imagen how much longer it would take to reach Markarth which wasn't easy to reach by normal menas on a good day to begin with. He noted the Wood Elf was sitting in what was a less painful manner the last few days but she was still slow ont eh draw so to speak. She hadn't stoped asking him why he was there and he still giving her an icy glare because he was asking himself that samething.
He knew he should leave her and go back to Jarvaskir where the others were problaby throwing a fit over him or maore accuralty Farkas was, that made him feel guilty that he wasn't going back just yet.

"How did you do that?" Sonja asked stupidy before she could stop herself while sitting on the log of the very small and pathetic camp her and Ciceor had, she had brauht him on a contract, as per NAzir's begging her, and during the job he had disappeared and had reappeared seemingly out of nowhere. Stealth skills be damned she hadn'teven been sure where he had gototen to. 'Aren't I a lovley combination fo words I can't even ask the real queshton.' She thaught to herself bitterly she really wanted to know how he seeed able to just KNOW and be able to be were he needed to.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:07 pm
Alva could take care of herself from here on out, she was still wounded yes but she wasent bleeding out anymore and had a horse, meaning that as long as she didnt get in any fights she would be alright.
but ofcorse the wolf in her had other ideas. "theres your path, this is ware we split ways" she said indecating the one that would lead to the city. She never encountered another werewolf that didnt back down from her sooner or later, they all did eventuly, Vilkas was the first that didnt and it was annoying to her. He was jest a pup compared to her and in her eyes still to young to even be thinking about challanging her but at the same time it was some what intersting, not many can stand up to her for as long as he dose.

Cicero had been humming some tune that most likely jest made up. It was nice to get out once and a while, get some freash air get to run someone threw with a knife. when he hurd Sonja speeking "how did Cicero do what Listener" he said smiling "Oh you mean the stelth hehehe Cicero used to do that all the time.and cicero saw something intersting so ciciero went to take a look" he said threw laughing. "wasent as intersting as Cicero thought though" to him it was that simle.

Zev ran a hand threw his hair, He would addmet he was getting a little worried himself, its not like Vilkas to be gone this long, and Farkas looked about ready to jest transform and run out and look for him at any moment. even though he was sure that Vilkas coild take care of himself there was stil somethings he was worried about, if he was ganged up on then he might be hurt. Maybe they should go out looking, he wasent really sure what to do.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:20 pm
Vilkas caught wind of her bribe to him and he wasn't going to take it. Injured she was far easier to read when she was attempting to gaod someone than normal. "Not my destination." He said simply, there that should get the She-Elf all rilled up. He had to hold back a smirk at that sense it was amusing to have an advantage up on her. True he should go back he had to go back hell he didn't even finish the job he was sent out on. That alone made him half want to puke with disgust at himself for letting the She-Elf drag him off, yes he was claiming she did it. The other half .. didn't care. "Isn't Markarth where we need to go?"

Hmm." Sonja couldn't think of an actual response to that sense well he hadn't given a legit answer well one she could understand all tat well. He was a strange man that was for sure his manurisms lone were boggling and often times annoying to endure. She could understand why Nazir had asked her to take him with her but she was alos happy for te company, she found of late she was a very lonely creature that to some extent sense Zev's departure somewhat craved companionship. She shifted on te log and absent mindly gound a tig with her right boot intot he dirt causing it to snap. "Just looked interesting." She mimicked him without thinking while thinking back to the whole Dragonborn nonsense, it was nonsense truly. She wasn't going to some mautine and she wasn't helpin some parnaoied old women ethier.

Farkas wanted to go out to look for Vilkas. Or he just needed to go out and he decided than and there that's what he was doing. "I'm going out to look for him." He told Zev and he left no room for discussion he was looking for his brother he was going to find him and he was going to bring him home. Every bad senrio had flashed threw farka's mind and it was driving him near insane so he was going to search.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:11 pm
the last time Alva checked there was no we in this at all. this was her fight and she needed to see this threw to the end. The help of some stubern nord was deffently not needed in that. She wasent even on her best game eather because of her injerys. "last time i checked there was no WE in this. your fallowing me like a overbaring husband kepping watch over his new wife" she said, last time she checked they went married so this made no sence. she wasent clamed by anyone, sure a fling now and then was fun but they never lasted long. "your Companions must be worried, you should go tell them your alright"

So the Listener thought it was intersting. Sonja was good at doing what they do but she still had a long way to go "Listener will be able to do that to one day, Cicero can show the listener if shw wants" he laughed it would be fun showing the listener some of the moves he had in his prime. "cicero is rusty though been so long but Cicero still knows the basics "

Zev looked up at the Nord knowing this would happen, he was shocked it didnt happen sooner. "alright, jest watch yourself" he said with some worry, though he knew that Farkas could take care of himself as well as Vilkas he was worried as to why he wasent back yet. "he had a job in winterhold you might want to try there first." He knew he couldent stop Farkas, for one he wasent as strong as the nord, he was a little faster but that was about it. "But in a week if your not back with him im coming out myself and looking for the both of you, that sound good to you"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:33 pm
"You can come." Farkas aid before he could stop himself or think for that matter. "We're always supposed to go out in pairs anyway, Vilkas didn't so ..mabe that's what happened." No he ddn't need to have Zev technically for this but e didn't REALLY ned him.
Though the compny would be very much appreciated.

"There's a we ntil we separate which we haven't done." Vilkas said simply while tring to remind himself not to knock her flat off her horse and onto her arse. Which would be funny if he was hnest about it. The horses gave a whine and a flick of their manes as the two continued their way down the road. "Though if you prefer you can walk."

"Doubtful I stand out to much if you handt noticed." Sonja vaugaly waved her hand in front of her to indicate herself aslo she was very weak int eh phsycial department, and frail if she was honest. Though that trick looked very handy and fun and the prospect of getting it taught to her was inticing. "I don't know you gave me that ring a few months ago and it seems to work .. probably should just stick with that. Otherwsie might bite off more than I can chew."

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:31 pm
Zev knew that he shou;d tecanly stay there incase anyone needed him. he was the harbgener after all but, he jest didnt want to stay there right now. And he got the feeling that Farkas would fell a little more at ease if he went with him. "sure ill come with you" he said getting up from his desk. This stuff could wait till later, now one of his pack had gone missing and he needed to find him. Even thouhg he thought that Vilkas was alright and jest taking his time there was still that chance. He grabbed his sword and strapped it onto his back "Lets go and see if we can pick up his trail"

Alva narrowed her eyes more at the Nord. "What exactly is going on with you...you normaly have no interist in any of my kind of work" she wanted to know and she would press him. if he wouldent leave he must have a reasion "you get in a fight with your little pack." she thought maybe that could be it, it wouldent be the first time a werewolf was kicked out of a pack. "or maybe....you are intersted in becomeing a thife"

Cicero knew that standing out didnt mean you couldent be sneeky, He stood out and he could blend in jest fine, but if the listenr didnt want that then he wouldnt teach her "Standing out dosent matter, cicero stands out and Cicero can still hide in a crowed" he laughed "Cicero will teach the listener when listener feels she is ready for it, only the listener knows after all how much the listener can do"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:47 pm
Vilkas was forced to hold back his fist which clentched and wanted so much to connec with the side of her face. And hopefully break a few of her teeth in the process. "No." He had to force the words out between clentched teeth that also wanted to sink into her throat and tear it out. The wolf was riled up already and he should feel shame at his temper but he didn't, but he wouldn't let the elf b***h get to him or proke him.
'But hasn't she done it already?' Vilkas wasn't sure if it was his voice of the wolfs that said it sense it sounded feral and ane all at once. But he didn't like the voice.

Farkas had barely waited for Zev and both had their Dire wolves fallowingbehind them, Farkas's had grown enough to be a threat now while Bane was a monster of a beast. Vilkas' s wolf stayed behind though Farkas couldn't understand why. He treied walking slowr for Zev to catch up but he wanst making an honest effort on it he was more determined to find his brother and make sure he was safe.
"He said he had a job up near Winterhold, freezing your balls of there but that's whre the clinet was." He said when Zev finally caught up to him, they had a long ride ahead of them.

Sonja grumbled not knowing how to anser that one, that was becoming bery common place for her to which she did not like. She continued grinding the dit with her boot finding it sliglty more interesting than her present self consciences of skill. "So .. your so stand outih that our part of the senory?" she asked finally perhaps just trying to make conversation more than tips. It wasn't lke she had many people to tlak to anyway.

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:27 pm
"No, then could it be that your getting left behind then" Alva said. She wanted to see how far this could go, and she knew what went on despite the fact that her guild was in trouble at the moment. She did know and learn some thing from before this went down. "your brother found someone he likes being around more than you and left you behind is that it then. your jest a lost little mut arnt you" why else would he fallow her around and not kill her despite everything he said about hateing thives.

Zev hoped that Vilkas jest had to sit out the weather for a while, he knew it could get bad up there "lets hope we can get a sent and that the snow hasent covered it up by now" he didnt think they wouldget much sent wise but still if they went they could see if anyone had seen anything odd and could give them a lead.
He would admet that this felt good, getting out of the city for a little while as well. Yes he was worried ofcorse but this way he wouldent be approtched by people offering jobs for the sillyest things that they could get done themslefs.

Cicero laughed and bounced from one foot to the other " oh yes, 'that guy is so crazy he couldent have done it' it works wonders, Cicero likes watching the fools run around looking for something thats right under there noses" It was very amusing to watch in his mind, and most of the family thought it was amusng as well, they would come to like it sooner or later, they all do.

one on one rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games