Welcome to Gaia! ::

七つのブレード

Back to Guilds

A Samurai Roleplay filled with action, comedy and romance! Suitable for semi-lit to lit. 

Tags: blades, seven, samurai, action, roleplay 

Reply 七つのブレード
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TexMexRex

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:37 pm
One HeII of a Butler
Ohhh!~ Sounds fun. ;D Akio... Would be totally fine with that as long as she's willing to sleep play along with him. xD
... OH. But also. I glanced at your profile really quickly. You're a member of the Akumu? ... Might wanna read Akio's bio before you decide how she'll react to him. But, of course, your character's only 6 years older than Akio, so she probably wouldn't have been involved in the instance that happened in Akio's bio... Hm... o wo

I actually was planning on making a separate character from Chi for this purpose solely since Sweets hasn't decided on what to do with the Akumu. She's not a member she's the leader, el capiton, but since it looks like I'll be high and dry with nothing to post for a while I was thinking someone different. Plus would he know she was an Akumu I mean really?

No but yeah I had two characters in the thread this story came to evolve from I was thinking of either making an ally or if a shitou slot had opened yeah.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:38 pm
Rexenia
Sweet blah blahblah
I'm starting to feel that this fight is starting to make everyone uncomfortable. I think Ryuuji needs to somehow be stopped by Chiyuki. This way, everyone can stop acting as an audience and actually get a post going..And I think Akio needs help O_O;

DarkHijama made it clear that Ryuuji cannot be controlled or stopped even if I did go in there I would be stuck doing what y'all are doing you need to talk to Hijama into backing off and coming up with a better semblance of order.
Y'all should think of discussing fights before they come up in the role play so you could have better perspective when they happen.

That's true >_<;...*Doesn't know what to say D8* I think I will think of an idea that will smooth the fight and then it will somehow stop...  

Sweet blah blahblah
Captain

TexMexRex

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:39 pm
Sweet blah blahblah
Rexenia
Sweet blah blahblah
I'm starting to feel that this fight is starting to make everyone uncomfortable. I think Ryuuji needs to somehow be stopped by Chiyuki. This way, everyone can stop acting as an audience and actually get a post going..And I think Akio needs help O_O;

DarkHijama made it clear that Ryuuji cannot be controlled or stopped even if I did go in there I would be stuck doing what y'all are doing you need to talk to Hijama into backing off and coming up with a better semblance of order.
Y'all should think of discussing fights before they come up in the role play so you could have better perspective when they happen.

That's true >_<;...*Doesn't know what to say D8* I think I will think of an idea that will smooth the fight and then it will somehow stop...

Only you can prevent forest fires.
Wait no it's your story all your call.
But I think you should definitely talk to Dark about how he plans on playing cause it seems like you weren't expecting this at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:40 pm
Rexenia
One HeII of a Butler
Ohhh!~ Sounds fun. ;D Akio... Would be totally fine with that as long as she's willing to sleep play along with him. xD
... OH. But also. I glanced at your profile really quickly. You're a member of the Akumu? ... Might wanna read Akio's bio before you decide how she'll react to him. But, of course, your character's only 6 years older than Akio, so she probably wouldn't have been involved in the instance that happened in Akio's bio... Hm... o wo

I actually was planning on making a separate character from Chi for this purpose solely since Sweets hasn't decided on what to do with the Akumu. She's not a member she's the leader, el capiton, but since it looks like I'll be high and dry with nothing to post for a while I was thinking someone different. Plus would he know she was an Akumu I mean really?

No but yeah I had two characters in the thread this story came to evolve from I was thinking of either making an ally or if a shitou slot had opened yeah.

Well, time to prepare more sandals...  

Sweet blah blahblah
Captain

One HeII of a Butler

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:42 pm
Rexenia

Ahhh. Yeah. Got'cha. .. Pfft. You're right. He was very young at the time, so he most likely wouldn't.

.... Alrighty! Well, I look forward to seeing what you come up with!~ <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:45 pm
One HeII of a Butler
Rexenia

Ahhh. Yeah. Got'cha. .. Pfft. You're right. He was very young at the time, so he most likely wouldn't.

.... Alrighty! Well, I look forward to seeing what you come up with!~ <3
You should know she's cold and distant and because she's hella crey she'd be a beast in the sack more than likely catch his attention.
Since she doesn't get attached, Chi I mean, he might think her perfect, he's your character though so I honestly have no idea.  

TexMexRex

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sweet blah blahblah
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:45 pm
Rexenia
Sweet blah blahblah
Rexenia
Sweet blah blahblah

Only you can prevent forest fires.
Wait no it's your story all your call.
But I think you should definitely talk to Dark about how he plans on playing cause it seems like you weren't expecting this at all.

That is what I will do! Thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:47 pm
Rexenia
You should know she's cold and distant and because she's hella crey she'd be a beast in the sack more than likely catch his attention.
Since she doesn't get attached, Chi I mean, he might think her perfect, he's your character though so I honestly have no idea.

Pfft. No, I think you've got Akio pegged. He likes anyone who will flirt back with him and loves them if they'll go as far as coming to his bedroom. xD  

One HeII of a Butler

Demonic Sex Symbol

TexMexRex

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:49 pm
Sweet blah blahblah

Wait why, please don't hit me.
[Hispanic moms use sandals to spank or throw at their children for punishment.]
Is it alright that I apply for an additional character?
Are there any Shichitou positions currently available?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:00 pm
Rexenia
Sweet blah blahblah

Ask Mori razz She hits perverts!

There is three members left and a leader but I was planning to make that a male... o-o  

Sweet blah blahblah
Captain

Akumu oukoku

Enigmatic Witch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:02 pm
*sighs and rolls about*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:04 pm
Akumu oukoku
*sighs and rolls about*

I just PM'd Hijama and that his next post will be his last rage (: I think you can start posting after he does  

Sweet blah blahblah
Captain

TexMexRex

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:09 pm
Sweet blah blahblah
Rexenia
Sweet blah blahblah

There is three members left and a leader but I was planning to make that a male... o-o

Second in command is taken?
I was pondering on a citizen, ally, or NPC  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:26 pm
Rexenia
Sweet blah blahblah
Rexenia
Sweet blah blahblah

Second in command is taken?
I was pondering on a citizen, ally, or NPC

Yes surprised By Retsu Hagane!
I don't mind if you are an ally, or citizen (: You can make an NPC but it is an temporary character  

Sweet blah blahblah
Captain

Sweet blah blahblah
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:02 pm
ALRIGHT EVERYONE!!! OMAKE IS HERE!!!! cool  
七つのブレード

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games