Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trinity Castle

Back to Guilds

You're invited to a mysterious castle, rumored to house Mistresses, Masters and Pets... Do you dare enter? 

Tags: Roleplaying, Mistress, Master, Slave, Pets 

Reply Outside the Castle
Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitiara_fox

Shadowy Rogue

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:42 pm
User Image Kit decided to get up long enough to sit on the fountain rim and curl up. The wind blowing off the water was calming, it felt good against her skin and fur. Yawning her eyes slid shut, this was as good a place as any to take a nice nap. So far she had not seen any other inhabitants, perhaps this was a good thing. She still worried they were coming for her, she didn't even know who had sent the hunters in the first place. Her tails were slung over her body like a blanket, the silver fur standing out against all the greenery. Her fox ears lowered as she slid into a light sleep, she was slowly lowering her guard in her slumber, she was just exhausted from all her traveling.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:40 pm
User Image Kit woke up from her small nap and rolled onto her stomach, stretching out on the rim of the fountain. She kicked her legs up and crossed them as she stared into the water. The cool wind blowing off the water felt good, it was a little warm to her. Her tails hung loose off the edge into the grass. Kit dipped her fingers into the water, watching the small ripples stretch across the surface of the water. " A few koi would make this place even better" She muttered to herself, resting her cheek against her other hand.

Kit had tried so hard to not feel relaxed or calm but being out here it was so hard. She could smell the sweet scent the flowers nearby were giving off, the musty scent of dirt and trees. She could hear squirrels chattering, birds tweeting to each other. All around her nature was talking, this was were she belonged. A soft sigh slipped past her lips after a moment. She missed her old life, but if she went back they would find her. They would follow her and then everyone she loved would be in danger. She still had no clue if it was random them finding her or someone was targeting her. Kit hummed to herself as she sat like that, eyes looking at the water. Soon she was softly singing an old song,singing to pass the time. The place was sure quiet, she could get used to that.  

Kitiara_fox

Shadowy Rogue

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:38 pm
User Image

Respeh Shati Shai
"The Son of Anubis "

Respeh wandered into the garden, arms crossed, eyes focused on the world around him. He had finally returned, relaxed and ready to resume his activities at the castle. He decided to relax a little at the garden, his golden eyes wanting to feast upon its beautiful scenery, but it seemed there was something else his eyes would be feasting on. There was another within the garden, a figure with many tales, all as white as snow, and a voice that wooed his curiosity. He wandered over to her, but took a place across from her, pretending to look into the pond as he listened to her voice. He said not a word, he wanted her own curiosity to hit before he did so.

Kitiara_fox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:06 pm
User Image

Ҝιʈιąɾą
Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO
KitsuneOwner:None Location: Garden Mood:Nervous

Kit soon started to sing a different song, this one in Japanese. She had come across a lot of songs in her travels, she loved to learn new things. Kit had taken every opportunity to seek out people to teach her whenever she came to another country, of course soon her fun was over and a new hunter was after her. " Still you do not answer" She finished as the wind floated across the water. Her form turned still as a strange scent caught her attention. Her frosty blue eyes snapped open and looked around, seeking the source. The fur on her tails seemed to bristle up as her eyes settled on a strange man. She pushed back the urge to grow at him, her gaze cool before tossing her head and looking away from him. She tried looking uninterested but she was nervous. She shifted to roll back onto her back. She wondered if pretended he wasn't there he would go away. Kit wasn't every good at socializing. Sighing she stole a quick glance over to see if he was still there. Perhaps he was a wanderer like herself? But who knew, some people who seemed kind had rated her out.

OCC:

asbloodrunscold

Kitiara_fox

Shadowy Rogue

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:50 am
User Image

Respeh Shati Shai
"The Son of Anubis "

Respeh did not really make any movements though he spoke "You don't have to be nervous around me." he said and directed his golden eyes towards her "I'm not going to hurt you, but I'm also not leaving." he stated with no degree of shame or anything similiar. Respeh was a very strange man, a traveler who understood how people worked and what they were. He smiled "Its not like you had to stop your song. You have a very nice voice. I do apologize if I disturbed you." he said as she continued to sit there. He moved so that his legs were crossed and he closed his golden eyes, appearing to meditate.

Kitiara_fox

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:18 pm
User Image

Ҝιʈιąɾą

Kit bit back the growl she felt wanting to come out. Where had he even come from? She hadn't heard him approach, she must be tired. " There is a difference between nervous and caution thank you" Her icy blue eyes narrowed at him, she tossed her head a bit and crossed her arms. " I am not afraid of you sir, and I was here firs so I am not leaving. Go ahead and sit over there. And maybe I just don't like people listening to me, its not like I invited you to listen." Kit retorted, holding her head high. Her heart was beating a little fast as she looked at him. She was cautious after being hunted for months. She blushed a little when he had complimented her song but refused to comment on it. When she noted his eyes shut she quietly stood. She was familiar with meditation so she assumed he was doing it. Kit chewed her bottom lip for a few moments before backing up, perhaps she would retreat. Though she really liked this place. Go ahead then, doze off for all I care She mused to herself with a slight huff.

OCC:

asbloodrunscold

Kitiara_fox

Shadowy Rogue

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

En-Faye
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

30,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
zєρнуя

ѕєє тнιѕ؟ тнιѕ ιѕ яєα ιfє...

...ωαкє υρ αи ѕмє тнє яєfυѕє...

...αωαкєи...fα¢є яєαιту...ιfє ιѕи'т α fαιяу тαє...

His eyes narrowed at her words and his lips pulled back as he began to snarl. No purpose? Really? There was only no purpose because she chose not to have one. So what if her loved ones were gone, if no one wanted to be around her. What did that matter? And what good would her death do? His claws began to grow, digging into the bark of the tree as he grasped it. He resisted the urge to roll his eyes and shout back. Although, if he had known she would disappear so soon afterwards, he would have spoken his mind without waiting. The vampire lunged as soon as the smoke appeared but it was too late, she was gone.

"Damn it!" His fist slammed into the tree, causing it to shake and leaving a nice sized dent in the wood. He had the blade, at least, but it wouldn't be difficult to obtain another one. Zephyr leaned his back against the tree a moment later. He raked a hand through his hair and exhaled sharply. "Always. Why are they always so damn foolish?!" Mortals. Immortals, mostly the young ones. She was alone? So was he. But that didn't stop him from living. He would find her though, he just needed time and to focus. Hopefully, he would locate her before she tried something stupid.

Another exhale, this one longer as he forced himself to calm down.
'Focus.' That's what he needed to do. She couldn't have gotten too far away, right? And he'd been around her long enough to catch her scent. He just needed to sort through for which one it was. Zephyr slipped the blade under his belt before jumping down from the tree. Now, to figure out where she had.... A frown pulled at the edges of the male's mouth, there was no change. She was still nearby. That or his senses were deceiving him. "Hazel! I know you're here! Come out now or I'll come to you!"

((O.nly O.n C.abaret: Better? You could either have her come out or have him come around and try to grab her.))

ℓιfє ιѕи'т fυℓℓ σf яσѕєѕ...

Agent Rissa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:41 pm

User Image

Hazel rolled her eyes from where she was hiding behind a tree in the shadows. Why was this male so insistent on finding her?! She wasn't going to show herself, but she could mess with him a little... Then again, she would probably get caught.. When he yelled for her to come out, Hazel's mind was made up. Although she was hidden by the shadows, they wouldn't protect her if he grabbed her, she wasn't thinking clearly, or at all, so she didn't care. "Why do you care so much?" She asked bitterly, her eyes still narrowed and filled with tears. "It wouldn't affect you if I was gone. You don't even like me." She added. Truth be told, Hazel didn't want to die. She just wanted him to like her... Although he probably never would, now that she had acted so stupidly.

{{OoC: Thanks! biggrin
Sorry this is so short, been sleeping weird.. x__x
Her voice should give her away though. You remember how to deal with her, right? :3}}

En-Faye

En-Faye

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

Kitiara_fox

Shadowy Rogue

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:19 pm
User Image

Ҝιʈιąɾą

Kit bit back the growl she felt wanting to come out. Where had he even come from? She hadn't heard him approach, she must be tired. " There is a difference between nervous and caution thank you" Kit observed him for a few moments before frowning. HE was still ever so still so she just shrugged. " Guess I will leave after all. Creeper sleeping out here like that. Weirdo" She huffed as she got up from the fountain. Kit backed away from him and shrugged again as she turned away to start towards the forest. What a weird man... she mused.

OCC:

[Exit to Forest]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
zєρнуя

Why? Well...he didn't really know why. Maybe she reminded Zephyr of himself in some ways? Or maybe...no, he really didn't know why. She was the first in quite a while to catch his interest. He had her location pinned now though, by sound and smell. "Is there a reason why I shouldn't care?" Wouldn't affect him? Did she think he could watch someone kill themselves and not feel anything? And why did it matter if he liked her? Did he like her? So many thoughts were racing through his mind all because of this one woman. The words she spoke infuriated him yet he couldn't leave her be.

It took only seconds for him to reach her and even less time for him to catch her wrists.
"Do you realize how contradictory your words are? If I care, as your first question implies, then why would your death not affect me? What does it matter if I like you or not? And why are you the one deciding how I feel?" He wasn't yelling at her, but his voice had elevated quite a bit. He took a breath and exhaled slowly before speaking to her once more, this time in a calmer tone. "You are acting like a child throwing a tantrum Hazel, shall I treat you as such?"

((O.nly O.n C.abaret: PM me if I need to add/edit?))

Agent Rissa

En-Faye
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

30,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:36 am

User Image

Hazel's eyes narrowed as she glared at the male gripping her wrist. Trying to pull her wrist from his grip, she started getting annoyed, as he was stronger than her and she couldn't break free to run away. She couldn't think, and the questions he was asking weren't helping; nor the fact it felt like he was yelling at her. When he said she was acting like a child, and asked if he should treat her as such, Hazel glared at him fiercely. "You do what you want!" She replied sharply. "Not like I can stop you!"

{{OoC: Sorry I've taken so long here! I'm back! biggrin

And just a head's up on Hazel.. After Zephyr punishes her, he might have to watch her for a bit. She gets really emotional if someone punishes her, and she's already emotional, haha. XD

Also..Sorry this is so short. My next post will be better. ^^ }}

En-Faye

En-Faye

En-Faye

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
zєρнуя

He kept his grip loose enough that he wouldn't harm the girl, but no more than that. He wasn't going to let her get away when she was in a state like this. Who knew what she might try.... When she glared at him and said he should just do what he wanted and that she couldn't stop him, he snapped a little bit. The male raised his hand and slapped her, though he was somewhat conscious of this action. Enough so that all it would do was leave her cheek a bit red for a while. "Will you snap out of it! You're an adult and you need to act like it. Giving up on everything is never the solution, it just makes you a coward. Is that how you would like to be remembered Hazel?"

((O.nly O.n C.abaret: It's alright! Glad you're back!!!! <33333

My brain is semi-dead because school and everything. Dx If you want me to edit this just PM me. owo))

Agent Rissa

En-Faye
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

30,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:31 pm

User Image

Hazel jumped back in shock after he slapped her, putting her hand to her face in shock. Her expression quickly turned to anger, her eyes filling with bitter tears and glowing slightly with a rush of magical energy. "Act like an adult?! Yea, 'cause clearly YOU have a complete grasp on your emotions!" She snapped, glaring at him fiercely. "And don't you talk to me about being a coward! Only a coward would raise a hand in violence towards a situation that could have been resolved differently, just because he's angry!" She yelled, slamming her back against the tree and sliding to the ground in tears, her magical energy starting to surge. She needed to be snapped out of this in a way that would actually work and not make her more upset. Glaring up at the male bitterly, she spoke. "Would you slap a child across the face?" She asked coldly.

{{OoC: Bad idea... o3o

Hazel didn't like that at all.. Not a good idea to slap her face. It will only make her angrier, more emotional and her magic starts to overload when she's that emotional. Maybe he should try actually dealing with her the way that works... ^^'' }}

En-Faye

En-Faye

Outside the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas