Welcome to Gaia! ::

MoonStar High

Back to Guilds

A High School where strange students go to learn 

Tags: Vampire, Demon, goddess, Night, school 

Reply Bel'tha'go
Bel'tha'go Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:22 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Selene let out a sigh.
" Well I'll I need is food, since I require it now, and some krogan ale."
Selene said but stopped waking and looked behind her, spotting her bag with her armor in it, Selene used her biotics to pull it to her.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:41 pm
Firin laughed lightly as he walked with Selene, "Well, I don't know what that is but I'll see about getting some Bel'tha'gian red wine or Ba'Hai'Ir frost wine to go with our rations.", the Templar Captain said as he held the smaller patrol door built into the main gate open for Selene. The Marshal stood watch as his men moved the Drake battle tanks towards the plateau edge, one in the center and the other two on the flanks, "Good, side flanks aim your railguns up some, we'll likely be seeing some flyers since we disabled the lift.", Luka relayed orders to the tank crews through a microphone built into his TAC-visor. As Marshal Stadt oversaw the front line defense setup, a ringing chime echoed through his visor's earphones, "Stadt here.", he spoke, as he tapped a button on the headset to accept the call. "Sir, we're detecting some seismic activity from the UAV scans on the Justice's console. It's radiating from the south-east, looks like the epicenter is centered in what look like a city on the drone's topographical map.", an engineer on board the Transcendent Justice relayed. Luka stood on the edge of the plateau, looking off in the direction specified with a smirk set on his determined face, "I see, good work Tech crew, keep me posted on anything further. Stadt out.", the Marshal replied, disabling the audio transmission, "Sounds like the game's about to begin, but just so you know, whoever you are...", Luka said aloud as if talking to the enemy face to face, "I never lose."  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:52 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene grind.
" it's one of the strongest drinks in my galaxy . "
Selene said, holding her bag.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:15 pm
Firin smiled as he walked with Selene through the Lower Ring Plaza, groups of Bel'tha'gian Regulars and their Templar squad leaders situated all along the streets by barricades and roadblocks, "Something tells me I'd better stick to frost wine.", he said with a chuckle as a Templar sitting on the Middle Ring stairs waved them over, "Captain!" The Templar walked down the steps to greet his Captain with a salute, "Thank Shar you both are alright. We could all feel the concussive tremors of the explosions and when the screeching stopped we feared the worst. Good to see you well, sir.", the Templar said, sitting on the bottom step while offering a ration bowl of dried fruit and meat to Firin and Selene. Luka stood on the cliff's edge out on the plateau, looking off to the south east for any sign of Kehjani reinforcements as he opened communication with the vertibird through his TAC-visor, "The Drakes are in position, radio the choppers and have them land along the mesa's trenches for cover, we'll need to conserve fuel for the fight.", the Marshal spoke with authoritative command. "Yes, sir. Orders being relayed now, what would you have us do, sir?", a vertibird engineer replied, the swarm of Aegalorean attack choppers beginning to land in groups of three to four in the trenches and crevasses of the plateau's rocky surface. Marshal Stadt stood with a strong posture, a determined shimmer in his eyes, "The Wyvern choppers will be a good first defense line for the air while the Officers and I aid the soldiers here on the ground, but we'll need additional support if we intend on holding out for long. Your orders are to return to East Command, gather supplies for the defense and return with reinforcements. Tell them I sent you personally, that should clear up any red tape.", the Marshal said, the cargo ramp of the vertibird airship raising and sealing shut as the airship hovered out and began to turn slowly to face the Marshal, "Aye aye, Marshal Stadt. Stay safe, we'll be back before you know it, sir.", the engineers voice responded as the Transcendent Justice ascended high above the plateau's surface, the massive Wyrm vertibird clearly visible from within the city walls. The chopper blade engines on the wingtips of the massive vertibird rotated out of hover mode to flight mode, the airship turning to fly towards the East as a high pitch squeal filled the air, four jet boosters built into the aft end of the airship bursting to life to propel the Aegalorean airship along it's path at an astounding speed as a sonic boom rumbled through the air like thunder. The soldiers and Templars in the Lower Ring Plaza looked up to the sky as the vertibird's jet boosters loudly flared to life, the Templar sitting by Firin and Selene staring with mouth agape as the Aegalorean airship rocketed off in the distance, "What...is THAT?!", the Templar muttered in shock, having never seen such a machine. Firin shook his head as he slowly ate, "Aegaloreans. They claim to be here to help, and for now, we have no choice. We need the support.", the Templar Captain explained, the awestruck Templar looking to his Captain with wide eyes, "Aegaloreans?! But...sir...", the man stammered. Firin looked back to the Templar with a serious glance, "I know. I don't like it either, but their machines are impressive and their leader seems capable.", Firin said, the Templar nodding slowly as he turned back to his rations, "For our sake, I hope so, sir."  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:15 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene took a few of the fruit and ate it. Full for now Selene pulled out her heavy armor putting it back on.
" there much better . "
Selene said with a grin.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:50 pm
Firin handed the ration bowl back to the Templar as he finished, the soldier passing a silver flask bearing an etching of a Shadelandic rune for strength ringed with small rubies to the Templar Captain, "Here, sir, I figure we'll need it.", the Templar said as Firin took the flask, taking a sip of the Ba'Hai'Ir frost wine within that cooled his throat as it went down. Before Firin could finish his drink, a loud rumble followed by a turbulent quaking nearly caused him to choke, "What was that?!", he gasped between breaths, standing immediately as the rumbling shook the Plaza. Marshal Stadt stood within the plateau's atrium, observing as his men set up defensive posts near the city walls when the quaking began. "By the Queen!", Luka shouted as the plateau shuddered beneath his feet, moving with haste to the plateau's edge to peer off to the south east. Marshal Stadt's eyes went wide, his mouth open in shock as he saw the enormous black star shaped object hovering in the air some distance away, the ship terrifyingly massive even at this distance, "We're going to need more firepower...", Luka muttered to himself, gazing with held breath as the airborne behemoth unleashed a void black energy beam across the horizon to the north of it's hovering position. As Luka raised a hand to his TAC-visor's earpiece to attempt to contact the Transcendent Justice, a ringing chime echoed out of the audio device before he could send the call, "Stadt here, situation?", Luka said, trying to remain calm and collected. Audio static was the only reply as he clenched his fist tightly, "Stadt here, do you read?!", he shouted into the TAC-visor's transmitter, concern and worry filling the Aegalorean as the static gave way to a choppy voice, "Mayday...ayday.....under....ttack....taki....eavy fire....need....inforcements....", the voice of an Aegalorean engineer called out, the man's panicked tone obscured by bad reception. Marshal Stadt gripped the transmitter, nearly crushing the device in his hand, "What's going on out there! Answer me!!", Luka shouted, before the voice cut back to static as a loud explosion echoed across the vast expanse of sand, blazing flames and acrid black smoke roiling into the air far to the east and just north of the floating fortress. Marshal Stadt let the transmitter fall from his grasp, his hand shaking with rage as he looked upon the dark vessel, "No...", Luka muttered, dropping his arm to his side as he clenched his teeth in furious anger, "NO!!!"  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:21 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene looked at the explosion, not shocked or wavered by it .
" I need to see Noxx'zus, I know a gun that can damage and maybe destroy that ship. "
Selene said placing her weapons in there appropriate slot.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:18 pm
Firin nodded as he saw the column of smoke rise in the distance, "Let's check the cliff.", he said, jogging from the fortified Plaza to the gates as the Regulars and Templars looked to the smoke trail, murmurs and whispers being passed around. Firin flung the patrol door open, jogging out to the plateau atrium where the Aegaloreans were gathered around the Marshal by the cliff edge but no sign of Noxx'Zus, "What's going on?", the Templar Captain called out as he neared the Aegaloreans, the sight of the ASV in the distance stopping him in his tracks. "It's...operational.", Firin whispered to himself, his arcane eyes wide with disbelief as he looked to Marshal Stadt. Luka stood with his back to Firin, his fists clenched by his sides, "It's gone. That bloody 'thing' destroyed the Justice...", Luka growled, his voice filled with rage. Firin took a deep breath when he heard the bad news, walking up next to the seething Aegalorean Marshal and placing a hand on his shoulder, "I'm sorry, but now you see what we're dealing with here. We will avenge your men, I promise you. Selene has a plan, but we need Noxx'Zus, the man in purple robes. Have you seen him?", Firin said, trying to calm the Marshal while glancing over his shoulder to Selene. Luka shook his head, taking a deep breath himself and exhaling in a ragged sigh, "No.", the Marshal said simply, before one of the Riot Officers stepped forward, "Um, I believe we saw him last. When we were building the bulkheads, we needed more metal but when I turned around he was gone, wisps of this black mist in his place, I don't know if that helps at all but it's all we know, sorry.", the Officer said, standing as if at attention.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:39 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene let out a sigh.
" dam. I need him to read my memories for several weapons capable to destroy that ship . "
Selene said, turning on her omni-tool, scanning the area for Noxx'zus.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:08 pm
Epsilon dashed across the sands on his mech's arcane thrusters with great haste, his body feeling intense strain from overusing his energy reserves. As the Bel'tha'gian plateau came into view, the 1st. Lieutenant's arcane boosters sputtered and went out, the ManaMech dropping to it's knees as Epsilon tried with all his strength to move, "Damn...No power....left...", he muttered, forcing his body to the limit just to make the machine stand. Marshal Stadt glared with intense hatred to the ASV before a distant glimmer in the sands caught his eye, "What have we here?", he mumbled, turning to a Riot Officer and relieving the soldier of his high velocity sniper rifle. Firin gave Luka a strange look as the Marshal shouldered the rifle, looking through it's scope at something he couldn't see, "What is it?", the Templar Captain asked, trying to see what Luka was aiming at. The Aegalorean Marshal lowered the rifle, narrowing his clear blue eyes before looking over to Firin, "It's one of them. Looks like a forward scout, let's give that b*****d something to look at.", Luka growled, slinging the HV Rifle over his shoulder as he dashed to the center most Drake battle tank and hopped up onto the tread well, "Soldier! Right there, drop a slug through that son of a b***h!", Luka commanded with an enraged tone, pointing out to where he spotted the Kehjani mech. Without question or hesitation, the Riot Officer manning the tank's railgun aimed the barrel to the specified coordinates, the whirring hum of electromagnetic current resonating from the Drake tank's main gun as it charged up. Firin looked to where the Marshal pointed, his arcane eyes glowing a bright blue which engulfed his pupils and whites as his vision enhanced to reveal the Technomancer mech in the distance as if it were right in front of him, "Wait...", Firin tried to call out only to be cut off by the Marshal, "FIRE!!", Luka roared, the tank's railgun giving off a loud thump as a solid heavy slug was launched at terminal velocity from the barrel of the gun. Epsilon took a ragged breath as the chest hatch of his mech hissed open, the exhausted Technomancer climbing out onto the platform as the heavy slug made impact with the ground mere feet from his ManaMech, the force of the shot knocking the mech onto it's back while throwing Epsilon to the sand. Luka gave a smirk as he looked through the rifle scope to witness the railgun's effect first hand, "Got him...That was for the Justice and all on board you....", Luka muttered as he lowered the rifle, before Firin ran over to the tank and grabbed Marshal Stadt's arm to pull him down from the war machine, "Are you insane?! I told you to wait!", the Templar Captain shouted, gripping Luka by the shirt and holding him against the Drake tank with an intense glare. Marshal Stadt scoffed while giving Firin an equally intense glare, "What are you on about, you fool! Isn't that one of them?! You should be thanking me, he could have been feeding intel to his commander for all we know!", Luka argued, grabbing hold of Firin's wrist and pulling the Templar Captain's grip loose. Firin shook his head, taking a deep breath to calm himself, "You may be here to help, but the defense is MY mission, so you will listen to MY orders! I recognize that mech, it's Epsilon. You'd better pray he's alive.", Firin said harshly, turning to walk away from the Aegalorean as Luka straightened his ruffled uniform.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:07 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene turned off her omni-tool and glared at the Marshal.
" for someone who is suppose to help, your not doing a good job, he'll they might did better with out you. Firin let's go see if he's all right, some one Noxx'zus. And you hot head's don't do a dam thing, or I'll biotic punch your asses into space."
Selene said in a commander tone, a serious look at the Marshal. Daring him to make a move.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:53 pm
Firin nodded and went with Selene, grabbing hold of a rope dangling from the disabled lift's support frame and sliding down to the bottom. Luka watched as Selene and Firin went down below, running a hand through his short black hair as he let out a sigh, "Right...like I was supposed to know...", the Marshal muttered to himself, looking to a squad of Riot Officers who were staring back at him, "Well?! Are you just going to stand there admiring my pretty face?!", Luka snapped with heavy sarcasm, the Aegalorean soldiers saluting before returning to their posts. Marshal Stadt walked over to the edge of the cliff, looking off towards the ASV as the image of the Justice and her crew faded off within his mind, "You followed my orders, and were killed because of it. It's my fault, I should have known something was wrong...I'll avenge you...All of you.", Luka muttered, clicking his heels together with a salute to his fallen comrades as a breeze blew across the cliffside. Firin sprinted across the tattered ruins of the military camp out into the desert towards Epsilon's downed mech, his speed enhanced by the arcane power flowing through his blood. As they reached the Technomancer, Firin knelt down beside Epsilon and placed his hands on the sides of the Technomancer's helmet, disengaging the locks and pulling the arcane visor loose, "Epsilon? Can you hear me?", Firin said with concern, placing his right hand on the side of Epsilon's neck to feel for a pulse.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene let out a sigh.
" dam. I need him to read my memories for several weapons capable to destroy that ship . "
Selene said, turning on her omni-tool, scanning the area for Noxx'zus.

User Image
P  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:52 pm
Marshal Stadt watched Firin and Selene from atop the plateau, his arms crossed over his chest, "This is ridiculous. First, they get themselves pinned down by those people and now they're worried over one of them.", Luka muttered, trying to find the sense in it all. A chiming ring resonated from Luka's TAC-visor earpiece, startling the Marshal from his thoughts, "Stadt here.", the Aegalorean Marshal said as he tapped the com open, audio static hissing through before a choppy voice spoke to him, "Mayday....-ragged cough- only...survivor...-pained gasp-...need....evac...", a familiar voice groaned with pain, the sounds of roaring flames in the background. Luka's eyes went wide as he glanced towards the crash site in the distance, black smoke still roiling into the air, "I don't believe it...Hold on! Stay with me!", the Marshal shouted into the radio transmitter, opening a secondary com channel to the nearest Wyvern helicopter, "This is Stadt, fire up your engine and pick me up! We're going out there!", Luka commanded with a rushed tone, the whirring of chopper blades echoing through the trenches of the rocky plateau as a single attack chopper hovered into the air. The Wyvern helicopter flew to the edge of the cliff, the side door sliding open as Luka gestured for a pair of Riot Officers to accompany him as he leaped across the small gap to the chopper. As the pair of soldiers hopped over, a squad of nearby Riot Officers stared at their Marshal as if he were crazy, "Sir? It's dangerous out there, what in the Queen's name are you doing?!", one of the Aegalorean's shouted over the sound of the helicopter's engines. Luka looked back to the concerned soldier with determination in his eyes, "If there's one of our own still alive out there, I'm going to bring him in. We're not savages, we don't leave anyone behind!", the Marshal called back as the chopper hovered away from the cliff edge. The helicopter turned to fly out over where Selene, Firin and Epsilon were situated, the Marshal looking out of the open side bay door down at Selene specifically with a defiant smirk on his face, "Uhm, Sir? Didn't that woman say to stay put?", one of the Riot Officers on board questioned, Luka looking to the soldier with a sharp glare, "Enlighten me, Corporal. Does that woman bear the Shield and Crown?", the Marshal asked, crossing his arms as the Riot Officer shook his head nervously, "No, sir." The Marshal nodded at the soldier's answer, "And, does she have any stars on her lapel?", Luka asked, the smirk on his face firm as the soldier shook his head again, "Uh, no, sir.", the Officer replied with a nervous tone. "Then why, Corporal, would I take orders from the likes of her? Taking orders from that man is one thing, but I didn't graduate top of the class in the academy to be commanded by some woman with an authority complex.", Luka stated with sarcastic scoff as the chopper flew towards the east, keeping low to the ground to avoid detection.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:46 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene looked back to the marshal, her onmi-tool transmitting the conversation.
" I'll get some templars out here to help. I'll be back . "
Selene said and teleoprted, landing right in front of the Marshal, glaring at the man.

User Image

Bel'tha'go

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas