Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
New Members Say Hello! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreamer of Perfection

OG Marshmallow

21,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:43 pm
Hi every1, my name is Alicia, from Malaysia. Im the member of gaia since 2008, and a huge fan of FF series including FFX,FFX-2, FFXII and the latest FFXIII. Dont forget to PM me If you wanna ask anythin nout me smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:16 pm
Hello! I'm Jessica but you can call me Shizu. emotion_awesome
If you want to know anything about me, just drop me a comment on my profile. biggrin
I found this guild by just searching it. emotion_kirakira
I've been a huge Final Fantasy fan since I was a kid back when I would watch my brother play the game. :3
My all-time favorites would be the VII and VIII series, followed by XII and XIII.

Shizu Ika

Einmyria Fleurette

Friendly Citizen

3,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:56 am
Hi there... My name is Ein, and i'm from Asia~
i found this group by searching 4laugh

umm, I finished FFVII, FFIX, FFX, FFXII, Dissidia I and II before, my favorite being FFVII 3nodding and playing FF type-0 now

anyway, nice to meet you all mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:19 pm
Hello my name is Brandon and i love final fantasy games my fav is FINAL FANTASY 4 10 ANNIVERSARY EDITION and how i found this guild well i wanted to meet other RPG people so i looked i up and found this 3nodding  

Brodakon

Kaos Relinade
Crew

Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:33 pm
Hello to all the newcomers, hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to just jump in on any of the topics, most of us are happy people who will try and make you feel welcome.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:48 pm
haro haro! my name's tu (2) nice too meet you!
aha i rhymed. =w=
i stalked the guilds and found this lovely guild ^w^
anyone want to know more? just stalk my profile XD
cheerios!  

Erotic_Fox

Savage Unicorn

18,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
xXRyuKanjiMotoXx generated a random number between 1 and 1000000000 ... 228869791!

xXRyuKanjiMotoXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:57 pm
Hello, Everyone I am Atomos from the planet Galacticonuspanoframianosolidocsiousonadus.... jus Kiddin name's Ethan and I'm cozzing as Leon... Nice to meet you all.!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:38 pm
Hello everyone, im TJ, i been a gaian since 2006. i am a fan of final fantasy, but to be honest i never played any of the modern games bcuz well i dont have the money ^^'. i have played the classics, and have FFI, FFII (psp versions), FFIV and TAY (psp versions), FFV (gba), and FFVI (psn and gba). my favorites out of all of them is FFIV and FFVI bcuz i had them when i had a SNES bac in day (i miss my snes )'= ) but yeah ^^'. FFIV complete collection ftw (x......still waiting for a remake of FFVI *taps foot* cant wait to meet yu ^-^  

TJ the HedgeSaiyan

Friendly Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100

midnight254

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:12 pm
Hello everyone!! I've been busy with school and club activities that i wasn't able to introduce myself until today. So anyways something about myself.... lets see.... Well i'm a 14 year old freshman (cant wait till Nov. 14, i get my drivers permit, and its my B-day), i love the whole Final Fantasy Series. I also love to play soccer, basketball, soft ball, and most of all archery. I did a Lightning cosplay with my avi just a few weeks ago, which is kind of why my signature is a banner with Lightning on it. How i found this guild was just, searching for a new final fantasy guild really. That's it really, i hope to meet and make new friends in this wonderful guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:54 am
hI my name is kira. I have been a gaian since 2012 and i have played final fantasy 13 and 13-2. nice to meet you smile  

XxKira-Chan69Xx

Dangerous Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

lovingyoutillthedaywemeet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:40 pm
lol. I love your username gacktswife123. I'm a huge fan of him as well. Name's Selena. Love anything from final fantasy vii  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:45 pm
gacktswife123
hI my name is kira. I have been a gaian since 2012 and i have played final fantasy 13 and 13-2. nice to meet you smile

Love Gackt's songs. My father went to Gackt's concerts, I missed it because I was with my auntie in south korea lol. You should play Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cerberus, Gackts sings "Longing" and "Redemption" in that one and also is the asian voice actor/cosplayer of Genesis from FF 7 Doc/FF 7 Crisis Core.  

Yuna Kumi

Generous Giver

6,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

Yuna Kumi

Generous Giver

6,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:47 pm
Hai Hai! My name is Yuna (actually) and I'm a big fan of the Final Fantasy series. heart heart It's my first and favorite games to play and music is awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:54 pm
Yuna Kumi
gacktswife123

Love Gackt's songs. My father went to Gackt's concerts, I missed it because I was with my auntie in south korea lol.

Errr meeee gerdddd (sorry I'm such a spazz)
That's awesome!! Most people I've met on gaia don't know who Gackt is! Biwundijwnnddnojnojnwndon. Hehe I just got crisis core a few weeks ago and I love genesis so much heart * cough* cause he's based off of gackt*cough*
rofl rofl rofl rofl

To bad mine is in English though hfiejninijn  

XxKira-Chan69Xx

Dangerous Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yuna Kumi

Generous Giver

6,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:59 pm
gacktswife123
Yuna Kumi
gacktswife123

Love Gackt's songs. My father went to Gackt's concerts, I missed it because I was with my auntie in south korea lol.

Errr meeee gerdddd (sorry I'm such a spazz)
That's awesome!! Most people I've met on gaia don't know who Gackt is! Biwundijwnnddnojnojnwndon. Hehe I just got crisis core a few weeks ago and I love genesis so much heart * cough* cause he's based off of gackt*cough*
rofl rofl rofl rofl

To bad mine is in English though hfiejninijn

Genesis and Gackt are both awesome!  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out