Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy VII: Neo Midgar City

Back to Guilds

The worlds of Final Fantasy collide and new warriors join the fray. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Video Games, Midgar, Crossover, Anime 

Reply [Hangout Thread!]
Hangout Room.- Chat about Anything you want. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cloud or Sephiroth?
  Kuraudo! (Cloud)
  Sefirosu! (Sephiroth)
  Why are you makeing me choose!?
View Results

Lucian Strife

Enduring Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:43 pm
I've been brainstorming a new OC I can use and finally came up with one, lol it's time for the evil usurper of Eblan and the rise of a ninja clan!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:32 pm
gr..sorry again for slow posting..I wanna get my drawing done and making metal look...metal-y took a few tries.. still gotta do the handle and barrel...and the shortsword...and the boots..  

xXI_Kuro_IXx

Invisible Streaker

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:37 pm
Ha ha, it's fine, I'm catching up on manga reading at the moemnt. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:57 pm
k..posted...but I'm off to bed...gotta look at an apartment tomorrow..then work again on monday.. =.= at least there's no tv's in the next room.  

xXI_Kuro_IXx

Invisible Streaker

Lucian Strife

Enduring Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:26 am
.....bored.....XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:33 am
Me toooo!  

Phoenix Serenity

Lucian Strife

Enduring Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:05 pm
I'm not use to the new surge if new members yet, I haven't really interacted with any of then that much except for rose, also I'm so confused with they're characters too, I have no idea what the heck is going on anymore unless I'm apart of the action, I use to know what was going on in every area so I knew if my characters could enter the action...... In short...... I'M SO LOST!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:56 pm
I'm not that new... I've been in the guild for about four or five months now...

And sorry, my mind isn't all here... in shock in most part... so I'm trying to just distract myself...  

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

Phoenix Serenity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:05 pm
What happened?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:18 pm
*Closes her eyes* My niece Alex got raped a few days ago... and I just heard about it... so I really am having impulses to go back to Michigan and go find the guy... and her dad Carl would be on the damn list... b*****d doesn't care nor even noticed...  

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

Lucian Strife

Enduring Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:19 pm
Wow it's Been that long XD it doesn't seem like it I've been Apart of this guild since November  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:31 pm
Tavern... gonna work on a character for my tavern roleplay... that works. *sighs*  

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

Brave Restoration King
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:36 pm
Dio mio... Seriously? Cazzo buco del culo! I can't even believe someone could do such a thing... Ugh! I'm so so sorry to hear that, ugh.... That is just unforgivable, and seriously? I'd like to take the Buster Sword to those A*s holes...!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:44 pm
Did they find out who did it... I hope to god they did...I'll send you, and her many prayers. I hope she will be able to get over that..So disgusting..People like that...ugh..Sick bastards in this world...  

Phoenix Serenity

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:50 pm
*Sighs* Please send her all the prayers.. she needs them the most. Alex had went through more than she should have, barely last year she was molested by yet another of her dad's friends... And it's because of that b*****d that there weren't any pressed charges on the guy, too...

And yes, there's a fully investigation going on right now, and she's getting counseling for this. Carl is not allowed to go near her or have any contact with her either. Not that he cared in the first place, but still...  
[Hangout Thread!]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games