Welcome to Gaia! ::

MoonStar High

Back to Guilds

A High School where strange students go to learn 

Tags: Vampire, Demon, goddess, Night, school 

Reply Bel'tha'go
Bel'tha'go Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:15 pm
A smirk appeared on the Marshal's face as the image of Selune faded, walking closer to Selene as she collapsed, "Hmm, Highlord... So the sand walkers have an established government.", Marshal Stadt muttered as the sound of falling rocks caught his attention, the Aegalorean looking over to the canyon walls of the plateau's atrium as Firin's mech stood from the rubble. Firin walked his mech from the pile of stone, standing between the Marshal and Selene while holding one of the assault machine's crackling phaseblades with a firm grip, "Back off, Aegalorean! No one wants you here!", the Templar Captain's annoyed voice echoed over the mech's audio amplifier as Marshal Stadt looked up to the mech's electronic eyes with an unwavering smirk. "I understand your concern, whoever you are, but the fact is we ARE here and we aren't leaving until our mission is complete. The time has come for Aegalore to reclaim it's rightful land, and we're willing to negotiate peacefully for it.", the Marshal replied, the battalion of Riot Officers behind him holding onto their assault carbines tightly while eying the mech with suspicion. Firin stepped his ManaMech forward, the force of the towering machine's footstep kicking up a cloud of sand, "Aegalore's land?! I don't think so, this is OUR home and Aegalore will just have to deal with it!", Firin growled, gripping the mech's phaseblade tighter as the Marshal let out a long sigh. "You're making this exceedingly difficult. Is there an authority figure I can speak with?", Luka asked with respect. Firin scoffed over his audio amplifier, the chest plate of his mech hissing as the hatch opened, "You'll have to make due with me, the Highlord cannot be bothered with Aegaloreans while our other enemies plot our demise.", Firin said as he stepped out of the mech's cockpit onto the hatch platform, the Marshal raising an eyebrow as the armored Templar Captain stood over him with arms crossed. The Marshal walked a little closer to the assault machine and it's pilot, "Oh? I wasn't aware we were enemies. When I was still in the academy, our history lessons taught that this land was stolen by a strange dark force. This desert is within Aegalorean borders and the Royal Council attempted to reestablish contact in years past, but they were met with only death. Now, a little over 200 years later, I can see that resentment never completely went away. I am not your enemy, Aegalore is not your enemy. We only wish to negotiate with your leaders on a peaceful resolution to this land dispute but I can see that will have to wait. You require assistance and we are here to help.", Marshal Stadt explained, taking off his TAC-visor to show his clear blue eyes. Firin shook his head, lowering his arms to his sides, "We don't 'require' any of your help. If you're here to negotiate, then you will wait and speak with the Highlord when the day is ours.", the Templar Captain spoke with distrust in his voice. Luka sighed once more, "There's no getting through to you, is there? Whether you want us or not, we are here. I'm sure those that escaped will warn their comrades and return, I've seen enough war and strife in my time to see a retreat and regroup order. We have air superiority and enough firepower to help you fight back against those mech suits. As well, Her Majesty, the Queen, has sent us with a gift of goodwill. It was intended to help you advance along with us, but I see it will have a further use.", the Marshal said politely, turning to look at his Riot Officers with a nod. The battalion of Aegalorean soldiers saluted the Marshal and filed into the airship's cargo hold. After a moment, the roar of engines echoed out of the cargo bay as a trio of what appear to be Panzer style battle tanks bearing the Aegalorean shield and crown on the sides of their hulls rolled down the cargo ramp, Riot Officers walking alongside the war machines as they lined up outside of the airship before the Templar Captain's mech. Firin looked at the machines as they assembled into a line, the Marshal looking back up to him with a smile, "Umm....Right, I think we may be able to work something out...", the Captain muttered, his jaw dropping some as he looked upon the heavily armored tanks. Marshal Stadt laughed heartily, standing straight with his arms behind his back, "Excellent, we shall await our meeting with your, Highlord was it, but until then my Riot Officers and these tanks are ready and willing to aid you and your city.", Luka said, his Riot Officers by the three Aegalorean tanks saluting in unison.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:04 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Selene woke up with a gasp, sitting straight up, her hand holding her head.
" uhhhg what happened. It feels like I went out drink with Rex....."
Selene said to no one in particular, the holes in her light armor closing up.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:23 pm
Firin leaped from the hatch platform of his ManaMech, landing steadily on his feet as he dashed over to Selene, "Are you alright? That was incredible, I've never seen such spontaneous power like that.", he asked, kneeling next to Selene with a soft smile as the Aegalorean Marshal turned to look upon one of his Riot Officers jogging back from the wrecked U.O.W. "Report?", Luka asked with command, the Riot Officer saluting immediately as he entered Marshal Stadt's presence. "Sir! It's like nothing we've ever seen, the insides of that machine look half organic. Here, we've recovered this from the scrap, sir.", the soldier reported while standing at attention, reaching into a pocket on his ballictic vest to retrieve a small crystalline data chip glowing with soft blue radiance. Marshal Stadt nodded, taking the data chip as he saluted back to the soldier, "Good work, assemble with the others by the Drake tanks and fortify this position. It's far more defensible up here, so disable that lift and take a squad to scout the tunnels in these canyon walls for potential breach points and lock them down.", Luka ordered with an authoritative tone, the Riot Officer saluting his Marshal and jogging back to his squad without delay.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:09 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene looked at Firin in confusion.
" what's going on did i miss something? Oh bad headache..."
Selene asked, activating her omni-tool, giving herself something for the headache, a soft dispensing sound coming from it.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:35 pm
As Marshal Stadt's Riot Officers began to move further into the plateau atrium, a puff of black smoke appeared before them as Noxx'Zus stepped out of his shadow-walk, "Hold!", the Steward shouted, blocking the Aegalorean's path, "As I recall, the Captain said we could work something out, NOT make yourselves at home. You Aegaloreans claim to be on our side but I have my doubts and the Highlord must be the one to make the final call.", Noxx'Zus stated, crossing his arms as he eyed the Marshal with an intense stare. The Riot Officers looked back to the Marshal, awaiting their orders on how to proceed, "Please, you must let us fortify. I will agree to speak with your leader just as soon as your city is safe. You must let my men pass.", The Marshal negotiated, walking up to the front of the Riot Squad to look back to the Steward with sincere eyes. Noxx'Zus held firm for a moment, sizing up the Marshal with his amber yellow eyes before standing to the side, "Very well, I can sense the truth in your words, and fortifying this plateau is a good move. But, be warned, if I feel you are overstepping your boundaries then I will be forced to take action. I don't know what all you know about our past dealings with Aegalore, but I can assure you there is a reason those who came centuries ago were dealt with so harshly.", Noxx'Zus said reluctantly, looking over to Firin as the Marshal's men jogged past the Steward into the caves along the canyon walls. Firin looked back to Noxx'Zus briefly before turning his attention back to Selene, "You don't remember? It was incredible, you crushed those assault mechs like scrap. It was strange though, it didn't seem like you but something beyond the Material realm...", the Templar Captain explained. Noxx'Zus walked over to where Firin and Selene sat, his dark armor dissolving into a cloud of black smoke to reveal his purple silk robes, "It was the Cosmic Lady, working her divine will through Selene. It must be true then, you indeed are a fragment of our long lost Cosmic Lady.", Noxx'Zus said, flashing a suspicious glance to the Marshal as he inspected the crystalline data chip that his men recovered from the U.O.W.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:38 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene thought at what Nozz'zus said, feeling less confused.
" So what does that mean, she'll be taking over my body more."
Selene said to the two of them. Selene stood up, but bent over with her hand on her stomach.
" ohh somethings off....it feels different. "
Selene said activating her omni-tool to scan herself.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:43 am
Noxx'Zus shrugged with uncertainty in his eyes, "I'm unsure, it's possible. Riza would know more on divine intervention but her domain falls with Lady Shar, for us to find any knowledge on the Cosmic Lady's return we must first find the priest Riza's divine communion foretold.", the Steward said. As Selene doubled over, Firin stood quickly and offered an arm for her to use as a balance, "What's wrong? Are you okay?", the Captain asked with concern, Noxx'Zus moving closer to offer aid should Selene need. Marshal Stadt put his Tac-visor back over his eyes, inserting the Kehjani datachip into a slot on the left earphone of the headset as the red tinted lense of the Tac-visor began to glow soft blue, the information stored on the datachip playing out on Luka's display lens. A shrill screech resonated through the Marshal's earpiece as he looked through the Ss'Kul'Kyn that would become U.O.W. Beta's eyes, the enraged insectoid beast suspended in a glowing blue gel within a containment tank as mechanical arms soldered Caelium armor plates onto the Ss'Kul'Kyn's crystalline carapace while flourescent blue wiring pierced through the beast's body to integrate into it's organic bio structure, "Wunderbar...Ze cybernetic integration moves ahead of schedule, mein Colonel.", a voice echoed behind the shrieks of the Ss'Kul'Kyn, a man standing before the U.O.W. containment tank wearing a white doctor's coat with reflective goggles set over his eyes giving a twisted grin up to the insectoid as it's shrieks began to die off. "Excellent, Dr. Kraustik. The Beta will be paramount to our conquest. While it keeps the Bel'tha'gians busy, I shall launch a full assault on their pathetic defenses. The A.S.V. will rise and I will glass that pitiful city off the face of this world!", a terrifying synthetic voice spoke off screen followed by a chilling malevolent laugh as the Ss'Kul'Kyn lost consciousness, the recording on the datachip coming to an end as the Marshal's TAC-visor lens shifted back to it's soft red glow.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:09 am
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene deactivated her omni-tool, a tear rolling down her cheek.
" she changed something in my body from synthetic back to organic."
Selene said a bit in shock of what she changed.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:10 pm
Noxx'Zus stared at Selene, a bit in shock himself, "Really? Remarkable, the Cosmic Lady's divine influence even has the power to restore lost internals.", the Steward muttered, trying to wrap his head around the whole thing as Firin smiled, "That's wonderful! What's changed back?", the Captain said with excitement, anxiously awaiting the news. The Aegalorean Marshal watched Selene and the Bel'tha'gians from near his vertibird airship as he grabbed a radio transmitter from his belt, holding the device to his mouth, "Command, come in. This is Marshal Stadt, Fleet-03 on station in the Barrens, reporting.", Luka spoke, audio static pouring from the transmitter before a voice cut through the back noise, "Marshal, this is ATIS East receiving you. The Grand Marshal sent word to us that you would be contacting us, what's the situation, Marshal?", the calm yet authoritative man spoke. The Marshal turned to face his vertibird with his back to the others, "Situation's changed, the negotiations will have to be postponed.", Luka reported to the Aegalore Tactical Intelligence Service official, silence following the hiss of static over the transmitter. "What are the complications, Marshal?", the ATIS official spoke after a short moment. Luka looked towards the caves along the atrium walls as his Riot Officers unloaded reinforced barricades from the Transcendent Justice, "I've made peaceful contact with a settlement on the north side of the desert, but they are under siege and in need of our assistance.", the Marshal said to the official, a response coming back almost immediately, "Negative, Marshal. The mission is to negotiate with the desert dwellers, aiding in their war would only cause a diplomatic incident." The Marshal sighed, shaking his head at the ATIS official's response, "Listen, if we aid this settlement then we'll have a better foundation for positive negotiations. I've seen some of their enemy's tech, it's unreal, bipedal mech suits that are fueled by an unknown energy source and a half organic cybernetic monster. I have a datachip in my possession with intel on the creature, sending the data now.", Luka explained, entering a sequence onto his TAC-visor to upload the intel on the datachip directly to an ATIS routing satellite. Several moments passed as the Marshal awaited an order, the audio static going silent as the official spoke, "This is...troubling, Marshal. It looks like, if left unchecked, that conflict could spill out into Aegalorean borders. Very well, Marshal, you have authorization to act as you see fit. Quell the fighting and meet with the leader of that settlement you've found and report back to us.", the ATIS official replied, his voice sounding a bit shaken by the data stream he just witnessed. Luka held the transmitter to his mouth as a smile formed on his face, "Understood, Stadt out.", the Marshal spoke, returning the transmitter to it's pocket on his belt before turning back towards the city gates.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:52 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene took a deep breath, a ruble coming from her stomach.
" Well for starters I have a stomach now. "
Selene said, looking at the ground, her long hair falling in front of her face.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:25 pm
Firin hugged Selene as he knelt next to her, "I'm glad you are alright. We should probably get some rations before the next assault, we'll need to keep our strength up.", the Templar Captain said with a soft smile, as Noxx'Zus walked over to the Marshal by his airship Transcendent Justice. "So, before I fight by an Aegalorean's side, I have to know why you have come now of all times.", the Steward said with a calm tone and an intense gaze. Marshal Stadt smiled and turned to face the Bel'tha'gian Steward, "That seems only fair. We were originally ordered by Her Majesty, the Queen, to fly out and meet with whatever leaders this desert had appointed over the past 200 years...", Luka began, being cut off by a wave of Noxx'Zus' hand, "200? It's only been 200 years on the Material?! We've been trapped outside of space and time for centuries, if I recall, around 800 years. Almost a millennium in unnatural darkness.", the Steward explained, Marshal Stadt raising an eyebrow in disbelief. The Marshal cleared his throat, trying to take in what he had heard, "That is hard to believe. For a civilization to last 800 years, one would think your people would have advanced past metal armor and swords by now. This enemy of yours, on the other hand, has mech suits and cybernetic bio weapons. Care to explain that one to me?", Luka asked, a bit curious about the Steward's story. Noxx'Zus nodded, "Well, from what I've gathered, the Kehjani are working with technology they discovered from a fallen star ship that was used by Chancellor Xyr Liadon a little over the 800 years we spent outside of the Material to pull the desert into a dimensional pocket space. It's a little hard to explain, so I hope that will suffice for now.", Noxx'Zus attempted to explain to the Aegalorean. Luka chuckled lightly, "I guess it will have to. It does sort of explain what happened to the Barrens 200 years ago, but you'll have to give me all the details at the negotiation, for now we have to ready the defense. As I was saying, Her Majesty learned that the Barrens returned to us and sent us out to meet with your leaders about reintegrating into the Aegalorean province. As the Queen's right hand, the Aegalorean Military Police oversee the safety of Aegalore's population as well as serving as diplomats to other nations outside of our own, whereas the Aegalorean Military spearheads the national defense and war efforts. Technically, this is their jurisdiction but we were here first. Be glad we were here first, the General of our military is a bit hotheaded and wanted to be sent to reconquer this land. But that is unnecessary, whether you accept it or not, you and your people are just as much Aegalorean as I am and a military strike would have been a nightmare for Her Majesty.", Luka said, watching his Riot Officers solder the reinforced barricades into bulkhead walls that they set up over the cave entrances along the atrium. Noxx'Zus nodded, his glance becoming more accepting of the Aegalorean Marshal, "Well in that case, I'm glad your Queen sent someone with a level head. While I do not agree with becoming part of Aegalore, it is not necessarily a bad idea if your Queen is as just as you seem to be.", the Steward replied, holding out his hand to the Marshal. Luka gripped the Bel'tha'gian Steward's hand and shook, "I look forward to meeting your Highlord. Aegalore could be a great ally for you and your people, we can help you catch up with the world and provide aid to your citizens.", the Marshal said with a kind smile, walking away from his vertibird to help a squad of his Riot Officers secure a rather large bulkhead to the canyon walls to cover up a cavern entrance.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:16 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene looked at the Marshal as he walked .awa
" I don't like him, I have a bad gut feeling about him, and by the way, why is my hair So long? "
Selene asked, running her finger through her hair.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:30 pm
Firin looked to the Aegalorean Marshal along with Selene, nodding as she voiced her opinion, "Neither do I, but he's offering to help defend and as much as I hate to admit it, we need their machines.", the Templar Captain said to Selene in a hushed tone, looking to her with a smile as she examined her lengthy hair, "I'm not sure, but it suits you. Maybe you should keep it this length, you look adorable.", Firin said with a light blush, as the sound of the Marshal's approaching footsteps drew his attention. "The caverns are secured, my men have set up bulkheads at all the entrances and even set up a little explosive surprise in case your enemies try a more subtle approach.", Luka relayed to the Templar Captain. Firin eyed the Aegalorean with an outwardly calm expression to hide his suspicion, "That's all well and good, but I hope your...surprise...doesn't damage the city.", Firin said, offering Selene an arm to help her to her feet. Marshal Stadt remained calm and resolute, "Don't worry, the charges are set far enough away from the city walls to ensure their safety, though I can't say the same for the caves honeycombing this plateau. If they detonate, well let's just say that we are here to help the cleanup process.", Luka said with an kind but odd smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:39 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene accepted Firins arm and stood up.
" then place shield pilons in the caves to prevent that it would also help protection with the city. "
Selene said, feeling much better .

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:11 pm
Luka nodded as Selene offered her advice, "There are support beams in place at the entrances to hold the structural integrity of the cave systems, but the paths are left unsupported so we can use the environment as a natural weapon.", the Marshal explained, looking to Firin as the Templar Captain gave a quiet sigh. " Are you sure that's safe? You might accidentally bring the plateau down.", Firin said with concern. Marshal Stadt shook his head, a confident smirk on his face, "No worries there. Seismic scans indicate that this plateau is remarkably sound in structure, the charges might collapse the caves but it won't cause that much structural damage to the plateau. Relax, we've done this kind of defensive fortification before, and not to sound rude but perhaps you and your companion should rest up for the next assault, we'll position the Drakes by the cliff edge for artillery support while you regain your strength.", Marshal Stadt said with a short bow before turning on his heel and walking back towards his airship where the Riot Officers formed up ranks. Firin watched as the Aegalorean walked away, narrowing his eyes before looking back to Selene, "Damn Aegaloreans...They always seem to have a chip on their shoulder, no matter what era it is.", the Templar Captain grumbled before walking with Selene to the city gate.  
Bel'tha'go

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff