Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
7-11 [Grocery Shop] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:39 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

"The science of it all is simple."

Alan was in the middle of viciously devouring the hot dog when he was interrupted by the other teacher's questioning. He swallowed what was left of the hot dog, drinking a little soda to down it and clear his throat before speaking. "I've never hated anything more," he answered miserably. "The kids treat me like a joke, and half of them are perverts who just keep on touching me. I can barely explain a single law without being propositioned by one of the boys or girls, and God forbid, I talk about Fuch's laws. The AC doesn't work well in my classroom, none of my students are actually doing their work, all they do is talk over me, and I've been trying to teach the same lesson all week." Stopping under shade, the sweating male tugged at his collar with his free hand and attempt to cool down. Why was it so damn hot?!
Overwhelmed by the events of the day, plus the stupid heat, Alan was finding it hard to act his age, wanting more and more to go home to his precious lab three thousand miles away and just block out the world once more. He'd burst into tears right then and there if he wasn't being followed by that awful man. "What about you? Do you like it?" he asked, wanting to stop talking about him.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:45 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

"You were my everything."

"I like it." Reed said while casually eating his danish. Why was the scientist giving him the evil eye? He hoped he knew that he had to go back to the school, too. "At first I thought it was a nightmare, the sorry state the auditorium was in before I came in, but I've finally got it clean (enough) and fixed most of the instruments. I have a couple students - the ones you met before - that take care of everything when I need help. They're like my assistants! There's also more people signing up for band now. I have to look at more concert songs for the Christmas Concert if it continues like this." Most of it was him rubbing it in Alan's face to get back at him for all the bratty attitude, but he also did enjoy being a teacher. "If you don't like teaching, why'd you apply to be one?" he asked then bit into his cheese danish.

"Your music will live on."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:03 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

"I didn't," was his bitter reply, sliding down to sit on the ground, legs folded Indian style. Alan set down the drink, leaning against the wall and staring at the sky. "I used to work in a lab that was funded by my father. I was second in command, being the second most-qualified to run it, and was in the middle of a study on the asymmetry dependence of the nuclear equation of state when the lab was suddenly threatened to be closed down. My father wanted me to learn how to be social, figured I'd never get anywhere being a scientist, and gave me the choice to either leave the lab, or risk losing funding for it entirely." His tone grew colder at the notion of his father's interference, clear that he'd never be forgiving for it. "I couldn't do that to my co-workers, who didn't like me anyway and made fun of me constantly, so I left. My father got me the job here and told me to start looking around and try to make friends. I think he's trying to help. Honestly, I've wanted him off my back since Mother-"
He stopped, not wanting to continue letting on about himself. It wasn't entertaining, anyway. Alan knew perfectly well that Reed was only talking to him because he felt obligated. Standing, the scientist dug into their bag and pulled out the rest of Reed's food, shoving it at him. "Look, I don't know why you're even still talking to me. I'm rude, obnoxious, I think I'm smarter than everyone else, I don't see beauty, or understand virtue, and I certainly don't have friends. So just take the rest of your foods and go away." His legs then started walking swiftly back towards the school, not wanting to continue bothering with the musician. He didn't have friends, after all.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:30 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

A hand shot out quickly and grabbed the back of Alan's coat, keeping him in place. "I'm not gonna lie," Reed said as he pulled the scientist back. "You're a brat. I'm pretty sure you grew up spoiled and everything you said to describe yourself is right on the dot, but that's okay." He smiled brightly. "If I left someone because they were annoying, I wouldn't be a teacher. You have no idea how many students I've had that told me how useless and no fun band is. If I can convert them into musicians, then I can make you at least empathetic. Or at least get you to eat more often. Besides, we're both new to this school. It's nice to have a friend."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:56 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

"Oi!" Alan cried out as he was yanked back, almost falling to the ground. Looking back at the musician with an angered pout, he slowly returned to normal with clenched fists. "If you think I grew up spoiled, you must not have been listening to a thing I've said." He reached for his coat, sweating through it and choking, to boot. "Let go of me! I can't breathe like this!"

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:39 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

Ignoring the glare and the hiss, Reed pulled Alan towards him and leaned over so they were eye level. "Oh, I heard you loud and clear. You got huge, fancy toys from your dad, but would sneak smaller toys in because you didn't like them. Now you're stuck as a teacher because your dad won't fund your entire lab, and you're pretty bitter about that. All in all, sounds like a spoiled brat." he deadpanned. Finally, he let go of the scientist's coat. "Why are you wearing something so thick, anyway? It's the middle of summer!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:20 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

Finally released, the younger male clenched his fists and squared his jaw, already preparing a response. "My mother would sneak in the smaller toys, not me. I didn't want the big ones because Father decided for me that I wanted them. I'm not a brat, stupid man. I'm a scientist!" Tugging his coat, he straightened the fabric and adjusted the buttons. Turning his back to the man, Alan dignified a response, throwing it over his shoulder. "I'm a physicist. This is what we wear in the lab, so this is what I'm wearing. It's not that hot."
He ignored the mild hallucinations he was beginning to experience, unless there really were multi-colored horses in the street.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:34 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

"That's stupid." Reed replied casually to the last comment, having decided to let the scientist believe he wasn't at all a brat. Focus on arguing on one thing at a time. "You're not in a lab anymore. Besides, I'm not going to wear a suit or a marching uniform everywhere I go just because I'm a musician. You're a normal person, too, y'know. 'Course, you'll turn into a puddle if you keep that thing on. Take it off." he said and advanced a step, making it clear that he'd take it off himself if the other refused.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:44 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

Turning back to the man, Alan had to first figure why he was getting closer, swaying a little from the heat. He could feel sweat dripping down his slender form, accelerating down the curves of his hips and down his his legs. The coat had to stay on, he thought, nervously gripping the coat closed as he watched Reed. "No!" he protested, insisting on keeping it on.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:52 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

A vein pulsed on the side of Reed's head. "Dammit, I'm not carrying you to the hospital because you collapse of a heat stroke! Take it off, you spoiled brat!" he fumed and made a grab for the coat. Why the hell was this guy so attached to it anyway?!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:10 am
Alan Brandt

User Image

"Leave me go!" cried the man as he was grabbed at, unable to skirt out of the other teacher's grasp. He tried to rip himself away, but couldn't, too weak from the combination of the intense heat and his already weak muscles. All he could do was plead to be released, and he wouldn't lower himself.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:57 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

"Calm down! Jesus, I'm not killing you." Reed scowled as he yanked more of the jacket off. It took a hell of a lot of persistence and punches, scratches, and slaps to the face, but the musician finally managed to get the coat off. He stumbled back a couple steps, then, panting, glanced down at the lab coat in his hands. He scrunched up in distaste for a second as he felt how damp it was from sweat, but then looked up at Alan triumphantly. "There. Doesn't that feel great now?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:28 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

"Noooooo!"
The lab coat finally off, it became clear why Alan didn't want it off. His thin button-down clung to milky skin, slim hips and shapely legs outlined by damp pants that stuck to him. He crossed his arms, attempting to cover himself, but unable to do so without seeming like he was trying for a seductive pose. Tear-filled eyes stared up at Reed, his lips trembling at what he'd done. Around them, men and women alike stopped to stare at the slender frame of the young man, either in interest, desire, or disgust at his sweatiness. Still, though, he was a sight to see, and even that tearful face made him that much more attractive.
"How could you?!" he cried before running away, leaving the musician and his coat behind, weeping all the way back to the school.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:35 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

Reed's eyes became bold lines and a shade of blue covered the first half of his face. Alan, he realized, was very overdramatic. The way he cried out over his coat being taken, the way he covered himself feebly (Reed was almost positive he saw a hair flip in the process). A bead of sweat ran down the side of his head as the scientist screamed at him and ran off. A long sigh leaving his lips, the musician put his free hand to his temple and rubbed it, occasionally glancing at nearby people that looked at him in curiosity for the scene that was just made. Looking down at the coat in his hand, Reed looked back up to where Alan ran off. Probably best not to speak to him now, he thought. He looked back down to see the bag of candy that was abandoned and picked it up, too. I'll just visit him tomorrow. Or he'll visit me. I'm sure he'll want this weird thing back. He glanced over at the coat and wiggled it curiously. What was so special about it? He would never know. Nor would he ever know what the hell just happened now! Jeez, he acted as if I completely undressed him! he thought angrily while beginning to walk back to the school.
Annoying brat.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:17 am
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

๑۩ﺴ Some shadows have more depth. ﺴ۩๑

"You okay?" Ethan asked as he stood at the end of the line, a basket of nothing but oranges hanging off of one arm. "You're all grumpy. Does your body hurt that much?" He'd noticed Lock's attitude during the ride to the store. It was kind of like that glint the blonde had in his eye whenever his inner detective was at work, but there wasn't any crime for that to happen.

Mayah Playah

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces