Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Pairings
DOE(&BUCK)HAST. . .Jun's Pairs! Upd: 17th May 2019 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:05 pm
Jun D

That's def okay with me. I'm really damn slow myself. I'd love to do some plotting though! I've been meaning to get back into this shop and I think this is a good place to start.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:54 pm
Jun D

Yeah I am posting it in a few minutes. Sure I'll add both parents as throwbacks~ Growning or adult?  

cashmeresky

Dangerous Citizen

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:20 am
Jun D

Truth be told this was my favorite pair color wise, so I'm glad you picked it, too! *v*
And yes, I was planning on throwing them in CC once Coy Blush gets certed.
(Thanks for the information, I keep forgetting which Gaia quirks apply to the guilds and which to the forums. >8V )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:35 pm
Kaitaia

Yeah! I love to plot! She'll be so overjoyed (and probably overwhelmed XD) to find out he's alive. <3 I'm so happy you're getting back in here!

cashmeresky

I prefer adult, but it's no problem if you prefer growing (though if you'd like to pick a bby with her eye-marking, adult might be better for that XD)! And put us down for 'will get blessing if picked', I can bless with my Legendaries. c: Thank you!

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Awesome! You can put us down for a blessing if picked, I can totes bless. (Haha I'm only hyper-aware because of running shops. XD)  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:46 am
Jun D

Awesome! C8 I'll keep that in mind! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:20 pm
Jun D

For your pairing consideration, I present…. acha!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:25 pm
It's me again, with more horrible plots. xD

Or maybe not so horrible. Anyway, reading up on Second Nature again and I thought it would be really nice if she managed to develop a nice friendship with Spellbound! Spellbound was never under any pressure to be evil and is a sweetheart, but she obviously suffers living with her psychotic mother and brother. She's still the poison-test-subject. >o> I sort of imagine them talking a lot and Second Nature being all 'you can leave' and Spellbound all 'I can't leave my brother' and Second Nature understanding because of her sister stuff.

Ahem. And then maybe in the future (because I can't leave everything fluffy for very long and eventually Bloodhound will find out and s**t will hit the fan):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jun D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have zero impulse control, obviously.

Jun D

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm
AAAAARRRGHHHHHH okay I swear one day I'll keep on top of my pairing thread, but in the meantime I am SO SORRY I am always MONTHS LATE. QAQ I keep thinking I have to update my pairing thread and that I'll reply then, then of course I never update my pairing thread. Q_Q Feel free to keep quote-poking me if I don't reply again! ;A;

Vesperiie

Oawrgh Plum Blossom is so lovely, I have always loved her cream and markings! But, argh, there's just something missing from the colour balance of these pairs for me. ;_; I'll keep your girl in mind as I go on though, thank you so much for the offer, Vespy! <3

Ruriska

YES. I mean, aside from the fact they look pretty sessy together, that is such a bittersweet plot I can't resist. ;A; I'm still so fragile about BA disappearing, man, I regret so hard I didn't just keep her sister in the family. ;_; I feel like I let down my little girl, yes, I would love for her to be friends with Spellbound and then dis hoof-banging!

(Lolli - NO U <3<3)

Amorpheous

AAAH can I just - counteroffer for a sec because I am CRAZY about bright/light colours on black base...I just got a couple of boys like that and I think the colours could look really nice... QAQ But they're not edited, so, yeah...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you're not into either of that, I do think Song to Say Goodbye would be pretty nice with her! Thanks for the offer, Dark Matter is amazing! ;_; (NEVER IMPULSE CONTROL NEVER NEVER NEVER)  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:42 pm
(Damn, do I ever wish I could tip guild posts.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:18 pm
Jun D

I love Set Back so let's do that! 8D  

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:19 pm
Jun D

I don't know if Weep is interested in a different species, but I thought both hers and Charmed's markings with his colors could have some phenomenal results!

As for Herald, they both have the glow and he's much softer in color, so with her burning marking and his wings, amazing things could happen.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now this one doesn't have any markings, but he's a bit morbid. She has enough going on for both of them, I imagine, and introducing his darkness to her pale washout, or her pale to his dark, could have great results.

Not sure if this matches her requirements, but figured I'd try~

Nice color splash for him, and he introduces stripes for her.

I'm a leetle iffy on this one 'cause she doesn't quite meet his standards and she's rather particular. She wouldn't mind the crazy but he's gotta be able to deal with her crazy. We could talk about it if you're interested!

Same as above, really...

(Also, this one's image didn't work, I c/p'd from the mato.pe website!)

TIGER TIGER TIGER.
The second pairing would have to be strictly RP, 'cause she's crazy and just doesn't hide it.
The third is total color craze and she's special to me, I wont be offended if you say no. XD

Ugh, I love him. I wanted to use Mourn but they're related. *SNAPS FINGERS*

"White, pink, teal," you say...

Sparkles? Complimentary...well, more like all the colors.

Here's my strong does: I must try. For Asphodel.

Yeah, it's a long shot, but...
(With a big RP acknowledgement if it came to pass)
He's unresponsive, a little cold, tends to get lost in his own thoughts and not give two glances to the world around him. A bit self-involved. I have a few 'creepy' kin but I think these two would have the greatest potential ICly.
(Also, her image tag at the end is broken in the code!)

It kills me I have no one for You Come Around, Sleeping with Ghosts, Compromise or Grazed Knees. :I There's a few I thought would be fun to RP but I'm too afraid to offer with how sporadic my schedule is lately, ahaha...ha...haaaaaa...

Also, all of these come with an offer of RP, bearing the aforementioned in mind. X3a

If there's any of mine you're interested in outside of what we talked about before (I think I only have one or two set aside on a 'maybe in the future' basis that was more based on outside circumstance than actual breeding plans), just let me know okay? I just wanna do pretty things with you! <3

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:43 pm
Dem some nice pairings, Chrys.
Tender/Charmed, A++.

Jun D

FORGOT TO REPLY TO THIS
I know and I'm going to make it all better. Okay, let's get through busy times and WP RP's first and then I'll try get something started up for us.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:22 am
*buries Ruri in love* heart

Don't mind me, adding another option for Asphodel.

Pairings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games