Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
Monster High - The School Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rorrim Rory Bludworth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:11 am
Arillena

"Oh my goodness- Rory, I'm so Sorry! I Didn't mean for that to happen... If I had realized it earlier I would have said something but I didn't and now... Oh It's all my fault- I- I should have- I shouldn't have... Maybe I should talk to her..."

"What did I tell ya. Some kind of Big misunderstanding."

"I dunno...maybe..." Rory rubbed the back of his head. Spectra's Ghostly Gossip rumor mill was probably even harder on Arillena than it was on him. After all, she was the new ghoul in school. He didn't want her to get the wrong impression about Monster High. "Just...maybe we should leave it alone for a couple days. Things always look better after you get a little distance from them. And not do anything crazy like, say, grab a random ghoul and try to plant a kiss on her or something, right? Heh, haha...ha..."

Rory plastered on a sheepish smile and shrugged his shoulders a bit. Yeah, that WOULD be good advice to have listened to about 20 minutes ago...

"I guess since hiding under the table at lunch is what got me into such hot water, maybe hiding under the bleachers tonight isn't a great idea, huh. You want to grab a seat and watch the game?" Rory knew it was kind of a loaded invitation. After all, would sitting out in the open with Arillena just make the gossip mill rumors seem more true?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:35 pm
Knowing next to nothing about the Technological Gossip Column, Ari didn't realize the kind of impact it could have. She picked up the white rabbit and held it close. "I guess...maybe..." She managed with a small voice avoiding eye contact. She still felt terrible about the whole thing.
Rorrim Rory Bludworth
"You want to grab a seat and watch the game?"

"Um..." She glanced back up and hesitated. It wasn't that she didn't want to, but she was worried about accidentally Upsetting either Rory or Marceline again. The Changling wondered if there was something she could do to fix everything...

After a few seconds she mirrored the same sheepish smile. Ari didn't want to leave her new friend by himself when she had a feeling he was still hurting inside.

"Okay, Sure~ I've never seen a game like this... do you know how it works?" She asked in an attempt to change the subject. Damyn transformed into a ferret and wrapped himself around her neck.  

NanoAer

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:46 pm
"TOMBSTONE TOUCHDOWN!" The referee on the field called, and Monster High students stood up and feared!

The score was now 6-3, and Monster High was preparing to kick for an extra point. Draconia clapped her claws in appreciation as the team's premiere kicker, Deuce Gorgon, prepared.

"Now that was a bloody hexciting play!"
Draconia jawed to her friends. She had trouble following Scaremarican Graveball. It just wasn't very prevalent a sport on the island of Avalon, where she'd grown up before coming to Monster High. In fact, most of the sports from Avalon didn't seem popular over here. She hadn't seen a single joust event the whole time she'd gone to this school.

"Halftime is coming up in...forty-five seconds, according to the scoreboard." Draconia pointed as the winged scargoyles changed Monster High's score. "So, with referee stoppages, time outs, and resets, that means the halftime show should start in...twenty minutes?"

Graveball really WAS a confusing game. Would she have enough time to get up and grab some more popscorn, or not?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:05 pm
Arillena

"And THAT causes a two-point conversion, but only if the gravestone is completely tipped over. If the referee deems during the replay that the grave-tipping wasn't complete, then it's considered a false tip and the offensive team is penalized a down." Rory rambled on about the rules of Graveball. The truth was, Rory loved sports. Spectator sports, that is. He was terrified of actually PARTICIPATING in them, so he compensated by becoming an expert in the rules and minute of the games and competitions he watched.

Arillena nodded her head, which Rory took to indicate that she was keeping up.

"And then there's a safety. A safety is my favorite thing in the WHOLE game, I mean, it's called a "SAFETY!" Isn't that great? It sounds so nice and, well, safe!"

"Oh, my..." Rory was interrupted by the dulcet tones of Monster High's resident ghostly ghoul, Spectra Vondergeist. She rose up through the stairs and floated around, an excited smile on her ghastly pale face. "I knew my note in the Ghostly Gossip was right! Could it be, Monster High's newest power couple?"

"No!" Rory quickly waved his hands. "We're just friends! You need to print a retraction about that rumor! Please!"

Spectra's smile faded into a sad pout.

"Pooh, that's no fun. Wouldn't it be so much more goremantic if the two of you announced that you were going steady and were about to take a secret trip to Scaris to elope?"
Spectra readied her iCoffin.

"Or....OR...." Rory tried to think fast. After all, this sort of back and forth bargaining was one of the skills he was working on practicing being a lawyer during Murk Trial Club. "MAYBE it would be better for the Ghostly Gossip to print a retraction, because really, it's important that your gossip be accurate, right? You wouldn't want the credibility of your blah-g to take a hit, especially when Arillena and I start telling EVERYone that we're not a couple, right?"

Rory tapped the shoulder of a zombie boy walking up the bleacher stairs. "Hey you! Her and I aren't a couple! Got it?"

"Huuurrrrrgggh." The zombie replied. Rory looked at Spectra.

"See? Shouldn't the integrity of the Ghostly Gossip be more important than a sensational headline? Hey you! We're not a couple! Her and me! That's right!" Rory turned and shouted at a mantis-headed boy.

Spectra sighed.

"I hate it when the truth gets in the way of a good story. Isn't there any way I can save this story?"

She looked at Arillena.  

Rorrim Rory Bludworth

NanoAer

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:34 pm
Rorrim Rory Bludworth
"I hate it when the truth gets in the way of a good story. Isn't there any way I can save this story?"

She looked at Arillena.

At this point the Faerie was still trying to comprehend what on earth this translucent woman was talking about. Wait...Ghostly..GOSSIP? Finally it hit her. If She's got some kind of... system that allows her to spread information- ANY kind of information.. that explained why and how Marceline seemed suspicious in the first place- and why Arillena was getting all those strange looks after lunch...

"Uh..." She mumbled glancing at Rory for help, but he was still shouting at random passerby's. Besides He had already said as much-well, more than Ari could have though of to try and rectify this mistake. But it seemed that the Ghoul before her wasn't going to drop it that easily...

"What... what if you used a -a different story instead?"
Ari said without thinking.

"Oh? And what could be more grimstresting than a possible scandal between the new ghoul and the Tombcoming King?"

"Um..." Ari glanced down at Damyn who was peering back and forth from the two ghouls. The poor Wyldfae never felt comfortable with the idea of ghosts...

Arillena had to think fast, there had to be something she could come up with that would end up hurting any more of her friends- even if she hadn't met Marceline yet, the Fae could only imagine how hurt she is under all this confusion to... Maybe she could- That's it! Ari gulped and felt her anxiety start to build from the pressure.

"What about a- a story about the r-reason one of the new girl- ghouls in town transferred in the first place..."

"What's that? Do YOU have some kind of secret you left behind?" Spectra readied her iCoffin.

Damyn's eyes widened and he shook his head at the changeling quickly. "I...I..." Suddenly the Fae stopped shaking and closed her eyes. Damyn jumped off her shoulder and dove to the other side of Rory, his fur on edge as he glared at the fae.

"There might have been... one or two incidents~" A different Voice from Arillena said. She opened her eyes, which were now a dark grey. "Though it is nothing you necessarily need to concern yourself with. However if Finding ways to tear at the confidence and reputation of others is satisfying to you, Use this for inspiration..." Standing up she grinned at Spectra.

"The secret is this... It wasn't an accident."

Empty eyes glanced at the trembling Ferret who hissed at her. Without saying another word, 'Arillena' walked away. The echo of a Chuckle trailing her from behind. She disappeared and Damyn jumped, turned into a dragonfly and hovered up.

"Let go of her, she's not your puppet!" He buzzed flying after her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:17 am
Devlyn lit the fuse of the halftime cannon and within seconds it exploded, sending the tiny imp flying backwards across the field and signaling for everyone in the stands that it was half-time, with the score of the game tied at six to six!

The teams started to exit the field, the werewolves of Luna High in an attempt to see if their fur would regrow within the next twenty minutes, and the Monster High Nightmares to see if there was a way to get that blue paint off!

Though now you know what THIS means!

It was now time for the halftime show to entertain all guests in the stands, Monster and Luna High alike!

Glen stood up and stretched.

"Boo what a game so far! Who's up for some munchies!?"  

Glen da West

Magical Lunatic

Lin McGearloch

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:16 pm
Draconia St George

Glen da West
"Boo what a game so far! Who's up for some munchies!?"

At the sound of that request, Draconia's 'forced-upon-her' date, Elijah, stood up and stretched his arms before his eyes went towards the concession stand.

"I sure could go for a rot dog." He stated before looking to Draconia. "Would you like anyth-ACK!"

And as he started to take a step forward to address both her and head for the snack stand, Elijah took a face first plummet onto the foot base of the stands, courtesy of his shoe laces somehow becoming knotted tightly around a rung on the step banisters.

And before he could start to right himself, another diminutive figure popped up where he had been sitting, only this one was standing -- and wasn't even as tall as Elijah was seated.

Lin McGearloch, one of Draconia's many potential suitors, stood on Elijah as he struggled to untie his shoes from the banister and struck what he thought was a dashing GBoo pose.

He smiled that watermelon grin of his and wagged his eyebrows at the golden ghoul.

"Well! Hello!"

*smile*
*waggle**waggle*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:17 am
Rory shifted in his seat. The..."interview" with Spectra had taken a really weird turn and he wasn't quite sure what to do as Arillena had just stood up and taken off. He did have to admit she'd done a great job giving Spectra something else to think about, though.

"Rory." He was suddenly disturbed from watching the set-up for the halfslime show by the visage of his mother appearing in a zombie's shiny mirror-like headband sitting in front of him. She had a disapproving look on her face.

"Yes, mother?" He asked, a little nervously. She had eased up on her constant checking up on him recently, so this was unusual.

"Is what Hagetha told me true?" She asked, her appearance in the reflective surface unwavering even as the zombie moved back and forth in her seat. "Did that ghoul break up with you?"

"She, uh, she did, mother, but now's not really the beast time to discuss-"

"Hmph. I warned her."
Bloody Mary's eyes narrowed. In the next moment, she took a deep breath and smiled at her son. "No mind. Well, if you need a shoulder, mother is here for you, Rory."

"I know you are. But right now, I guess I just want to watch the rest of the game and not think about it any more." He confessed. Mary smiled warmly.

"Of course, dearest. See you later tonight. By the by....who was that ghoul you were sitting with earlier?"

"Mu-therrr!" Rory protested, but the zombie got up to get some soda and he lost sight of his mother's reflection.  

Rorrim Rory Bludworth

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:35 pm
Lin McGearloch

"Well! Hello!"

*smile*
*waggle**waggle*

"Oh! Hello, Lin!" Draconia hexclaimed as the tiny gremlin suddenly popped up seemingly out of nowhere. "Where did Valentine go?"

"Valentine?! I'm not Val-erk!" The vampire boy started to say something in a muffled voice, but a pair of spike-toed boots suddenly pressed themselves into his face as Lin got some leverage and spun around in Elijah's ex-seat.

"So, uh...word around all the cool ghouls is that tomorrow's date night, y'know..." Lin cleared his throat a couple of times for good measure as he maintained Draconia's attention and tried to keep her from noticing the rapidly boot-printed Elijah.

"And since I'm not doing anything....and you're not doing anything...what about we not do anything together?" Lin asked, clicking his claws together a bit nervously.

Draconia smiled at him. Despite his troublemaking tendencies, she did actually like Lin. He tackled everything with an eagerness and zeal that she had to admire, especially when so many of his projects seemed to blow up in his face. It seemed like nothing discouraged him.

(certainly not the vampire now banging on his toes with a fist as the left one mashed a little further into his jaw)

"Well, I think Glen had other plans for this big double date, but..." Draconia looked around. Elijah Bathory, the big-deal date Glen had decided she was going to have, didn't seem to be anywhere to be found. Well, that figured. Truth be told, Draconia would have rather done this date with some manster she knew instead of a complete stranger anyways. She sighed a little bit. "I think that would be rather nice!"

"YES!" Lin jumped up and down in victory. He pointed downward. "In your FACE!"

"In whose face?" Draconia asked quizically. Lin jumped up and rubbed his mohawk.

"Nothing ! No one! Don't worry about it. Say - isn't the halfslime show starting?!" Lin smoothly redirected the conversation. Yeah....he was good.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:20 am
Okay, so this halfslime show wasn't the 'Getting the Band Back Together' dream come true Kai had hoped it would be...mainly because the band wasn't getting back together.

Roswell Grey was nowhere to be found when Kai tried calling him. Really, he could have been anywhere in the galaxy. When Kai had tried to talk to Dashner Hawke, he just kept talking about how he was, you know, actually participating IN the Graveball game, as if that somehow kept him from doing something during the halfslime show!

Also, he was colored blue from head to to, for some reason. Weird.

That just left Glen da West, but although Kai had been sure Glen would be eager to jump behind his magical drum set and start banging on things (sometimes even the drums themselves!) Glen was nowhere to be found. The closest Kai got to getting ahold of Glen was a text from Chase that said Glen had been swallowed up by the zombie flash mob going to the concession stand.

"Sorry, Nero..." Kai begged off his beastie. "I guess there will be no band reunion out there."

"Oh. Darn. DARRNNNN. I am like so upset about that." Nero patted Kai on the shoulder consolingly, trying hard to look sad and not super-relieved. "Oh would you look at the time, it's showtime, gottagobye!"

And with that, Nero gave a high five to Fleanu and Alhex and they marched out onto the field.

Student bodies in the stands were a little confused...most of them were probably hexpecting the Monster High Lurching Band or at least a quick performance from the MH Fearleaders. Instead, one Monster High sphinx and two Luna High werewolves walked out, each of them loaded down with instruments and speakers.

"Monster High! We are at you!" Fleanu Grieves shouted in greeting over his microphone.

He was met with a chorus of boos.

"Fair enough." He shrugged a little and handed the mic to Alhex.

"Listen up, most distinguished student bodies of Monster High! We come tonight not to bring a message of fighting or ill will. No, instead, we come tonight...to bring a message....of coming together thanks to the power of rock!"

"WE ARE MYLD STALLYONS, FEATURING NERO DU SPHINX!" Fleanu enjoindered. "AND WE HAVE ONLY ONE QUESTION FOR YOU, MONSTER HIGH! ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!"

"Almost! Let me get to my seat!" An ice ghoul shouted out. Everyone paused and waited while she sat down. She gave the guys on the field an approving thumbs up once she was settled.

"Oh. ...Okay then. I SAID, ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!" Fleanu asked again. This time he was greeted with cheers. Nero turned up the power on his mix deck and the entire stadium started to fill with a pulsing bass beat.

"WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
WE'VE GOT FUN AND GAMES~"

Watching from the entryway, Kai witnessed the backs of Fleanu, Alhex and Nero as they started to perform. At first, the Monster High crowd was hostile...then just quiet...and then slowly they totally got into the performance. There were students dancing in the aisles, high fives being thrown and even some Monster High kids moving over to the Luna High section and dancing with the werewolf kids.

"Wow...the power of boosic." Kai said, mostly to himself. It was almost like a spell being cast over the entire stadium, taking all those negative, angry vibes and turning them into a party. And really, shouldn't watching Graveball be fun instead of a quest for vengeance, Kai asked himself. Sometimes it was easy to get wrapped up in the little things and forget about the big picture. And as an artist, he should know better!

As the Myld Stallyons and Nero prepared to launch into their second song, Kai turned to go head back down the tunnel so he could join his friends in the stands.

True, there was no reunion of the band tonight....but Saturday was Woestock. And the band would DEFINITELY reunite there.

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:05 am
"Wow!" Draconia and the rest of the crowd were back in their seats as Myld Stallyons and Nero du Sphinx finished their concert.

It was impressive. Super, super impressive, so much so that clearly text could not do it justice so anyone reading this will simply have to use their imaginations to picture how incredible this halfslime performance had been. Any ATTEMPT to textually describe the halfslime performance would result in the typer spontaneously combusting into a pile of ashes in front of their computer, which would mean they wouldn't be able to hit 'post' anyways, rendering the entire process moot.

Nonetheless; it was totally really good.

And as the Luna High and Monster High Graveball teams began to trot back onto the field, they were greeted with the loudest of pops from the clawdience, both home fans and visiting fans alike. The crowd was pumped. They were, as the song asked, 'Ready for some Gravebaaaaallll!'

"Tie score of six to six..." Draconia looked up at the goreboard. This could be anymonster's game still.

The third quarter sailed by. Luna High managed a Touchdown with only seconds left to spare. A field goal kick by Kevin Gnash put them ahead in the score 13 to 6! When the whistle blew, all of the Monster High fans were biting their claws nervously.

"C'mon, c'monc'monc'monc'mon..." Glen bounced up and down next to Draconia, trying to mentally will Chase and the rest of the Nightmares into a win.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:20 pm
And if you thought that third quarter was mind numbing in it's sheer fangtastic intensity, well the fourth was ready to send everybluddy in the stands to the moon and the players on the field beyond even that!

Seriously! A score of 13 to 6 in favor of Luna High!? Ho did that happen!? Well, no matter! The important thing is that thanks to not just the egocentric attitudes of Gnash and his cronies, and a bone headed blunder (get it? werewolves? bone? huh? huh?), their advantage was not to last and Monster High would get back into the game!

"Beauty" Andy Beast had possession of the graveball, and bobbed and weaved around the gravestones and players on both sides! His Nightmares teammates did their best to intercept all of the Luna High Wolfpack from getting into Andy's path, when Scott Howl and Kevin Gnash sent Heath Burns and Clawd Wolf colliding into one another before they made their move for Andy.

"Ey yo! Island freak!" Howl called in his rather annoying accent. "Get ready to let us know what turf tastes like!"

Wrong move? Taunting Andy with such scorn? They didn't think so, but then again, they obviously didn't know the effects such negativity had on Andy when all of a sudden he grew to his gargantuan Beast size and with a swift kick of his size 65, sent the graveball rocketing through the goal posts ... and somewhere to the other side of the continent!

The crowd in the Monster High stands cheered as the score was now 13 to 9 and the clock ticking away!

"We're still in this!" Glen bounced up and down, sending his goodies scattering everywhere!

"Oh Glen! I don't see what they can do!" Draconia wringed her claws. "There's four points to go and less than a minute left in the game!"

All eyes were on the field as the clock continued to tick down... With mere seconds to go, the confident and cocky Gnash called for a pass to his bluddy Howl!

The graveball was tossed -- and much to the Wolfpack's shock, it was intercepted by Dashner Hawke!

Dashner took off like a shot for the Nightmares' goal!

Gnash and Howl made a move for him, a last ditch attempt to stop him and save this game, only for Manny Taur and Chase Q to plow into them both!

Heath Burns tackled one Wolfpack member!

Everybluddy in both stands stood....

Dashner crossed the goal line! The whistle blew and the Monster High stands erupted!

Touch down!

15 to 13!

MONSTER HIGH WINS THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Glen da West

Magical Lunatic

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:30 pm
Harry had declined Kai's offer to watch the game with him for two reasons. One, Harry felt competitive sports only gave people feelings of insecurity and superiority that led to conflict. Two, he could take advantage of the crowds to hand out Woestock flyers! He had worked his way up and down the stands the whole game.

"Come see Woestock."

"Let your fright flag at Woestock."

"Jimi Hexdrix at Woestock."

"See the totally groovy Atomica at Woestock."

He was so lost in his flyer handiwork that he failed to notice Monster High was win and didn't know why he was suddenly werewolf-piled by celebrating classmates.

"GAH!"

He disappeared under a swarm of celebrants.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:49 pm
Nero experimentally pumped his fist in the air to cheer on the home team, but winced and settled for a low fist shake and a "WOOO!" He rubbed his shoulder. He'd strained something when he picked up Alhex and Fleanu one armed as they wailed on their double-necked guitars.

"I should have stretched more," he muttered.

Alhex and Fleanu pushed their way through the crowd towards him. They were carrying trays loaded with nachos and chili cheese flies. Alhex's fur was only slightly smoking after that incident with the fireworks on stage. Kai followed them, his arms full of drinks.

"WOW bruthahs, that show was uhhh-mazing!" said Kai, tossing Nero a soda.

"Thanks," said Alhex, "it was a most new experience blending ours shreds with Nero's sick beats. We should collaborate once more in the near future."

The bros all seated themselves and Kai gingerly made his way around the still dripping Fleanu.

"I've never seen anything like that. It's for the best we didn't get the band back together..."

Nero suppressed a shudder.

"...for this. I don't think Glen would have survived that trick you did with the tiny swimming pool. How did you do that?"

"It's more righteous when we have a full sized pool, but we were rushed for time," Fleanu replied before stuffing his fangs with nachos.  

Nero de Sphinx

HH Bloodgood
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:54 am
Out on the field, the players lined up for the traditional clawshake after the game. For the briefest of moments, it looked like Luna High Quarterback Kevin Gnash wasn't going to shake, but then...

"Aw, what the hex. Great game, Monster High!" He shoved his claw out, and Clawd Wolf shook it right back. Another fear rose up from the crowd as the division trophy was handed to Dashner Hawke for some photos for the Gory Gazette.

"You guys really know how to make a game dramatic!" Scott Howl informed Chase. "Best prank war we've had all season!"

"So...no hard feelings, brah?" Chase asked. Howl laughed and slapped the centaur on the back.

"Hex no! We'll just get back at you next season!"

The crowd couldn't be held back any longer, and students filed onto the field to continue the celebration. And so, as the field vanished under a wave of zombies, werewolves, vampires and other monsters, the Graveball season came to an official end. Monster High's team was triumphant, but every monster on the field felt like a winner for more than just that reason.  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games