Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:43 pm
User ImageDaren grinned, "yeah, i get that a lot. not exactly a common last name." when asked how he'd slept, he stretched a little, "i slept just fine. i can sleep just about anywhere and get a good night's rest, it makes others on my force mad sometimes but i think they are just jealous. you didn't seem to want me to leave to i stayed, is that ok?" he worried that his staying would bother James, did the other want him to leave the bed once he was asleep? "if you don't want me here i can move to the other bed once you are asleep tonight." he wanted to give James as many chances to make his own decisions as possible. it was the only way to help the man become more independant  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image Timothy was about to make a joke that he could sleep anywhere as well, but the basement, on those horrors, it stopped the joke in his throat and he just smiled weakly. "That's a good trait to have. They probably are just jealous." and looked shocked as Daren started to question him. Had he done something wrong? Did Daren not want to sleep with him? Did he want to and was testing him? "Uh," the man looked away, thinking quickly, unsure what Daren wanted. "It... it was nice when you slept with me.' he murmured. "So I uh, um, if you want..." and then his sentence trailed into inaudible mumbling, burying his face in the pillow, laying there. He didn't know, did he want to? Did Aomine want to stay in bed with him? Timothy liked the cuddling, he ever so rarely got it, but if Aomine hated it then he couldn't.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:18 pm
User ImageDaren could almost feel James' sudden worry and fear as he began to hide himself, mumbling answers. "James-James," he said softly, stroking the man's hair, "i'm sorry. i didn't mean to cause you to worry. i liked sleeping next to you too, James. it was nice to be able to feel someone next to me, but i was worried you didn't like me being next to you all night." he tried to get James to look at him, "hey, hey-James? i wasn't saying there is anything wrong with sleeping next to each other. i just wanted to make sure you wanted it too. i don't want to force you to endure something you don't like is all."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:35 pm
User Image The man flinched when his head was touched and tensed quickly in case of being hurt. His heart rate was rising on the heart monitor, beeping rapidly with each pulse. He liked sleeping next to him, Aomine did. He said it was nice. Was he lying? Was he waiting to hurt him? Brown eyes glanced up after moving from their hidden position, the beeping slowing down. Slowly Timothy nodded. "I liked it." he murmured. "I want you to stay with me... when I sleep." he had to add the last part, he had to create the barrier between himself and Aomine, he didn't want to get attached. "Thank you." Forced to endure something, how many times had he been 'forced to endure something?' Too many times, too many horrifying times. "How's the search going?" he asked gently, still not willing to go back to cuddling with Aomine yet.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:53 pm
User ImageDaren was glad the heart rate monitor was going down, a nurse appeared in the door to see why it had gone up, but he shook his head a little and she nodded, quickly leaving. "then i will stay with you, if that is what you want, James." he smiled and carefully stroked the man's hair, "the search?" it took his a moment to think of what James meant, but it came to him quickly enough. "oh, the search of the house? i can't be sure, i've not really been kept in the loop. but Iroh is in charge of the investigation. he's a good man, he will make sure that everything is done correctly." he continued to stroke James' hair since that seemed to help the man calm down. "are you hungry? or do you want to wait a little bit before eating? it doesn't matter to me, so what do you want?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:28 pm
User Image He nodded again, moving somewhat closer, curling up against the exposed side. "The house, you guys are searching it, right?" he asked softly. Iroh, Aomine's boss. He seemed like a good enough man, but even good men could be deceiving. "Oh, no I'm not really hungry. Some juice would be nice, though." and flinched at his own words. Timothy was being too bold, too forward. "Ice chips." he corrected himself with. "Or water." despite having a line of sugar water attached to him. Maybe he was a little hungry, but he didn't want to mention that. The juice sounded good.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:43 pm
User ImageDaren nodded, "alright, i'll get us some juice. and a little something light to eat. you might not be hungry now, but you will be. i'll be right back, count to 90 this time, ok?" he stood up, patting James' shoulder and hurried out. he wanted to thank the cooks anyways. he hurried and got some cranberry juice, water with ice, and apple juice for himself. he got toast, and jam as well as a few other snacks and was back within 60 seconds instead of the 90 he'd said. "didn't take a long as i thought. here you go." he pulled up the tray and put the juice, water and toast down, taking a drink of the apple first. "there, do you want anything else since i still have thirty seconds?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image Timothy nodded, the anxiety starting to creep up his spine as Daren got out of the bed. "Ninety." he repeated, entire body tensing, the heart monitor just barely increasing in beeps. "One-one thousand, two one-thousand," he murmured, closing his eyes for a few seconds before opening them once again. What if someone came in and tried to hurt him? He whined, trying not to close his eyes as he focused on the blurry door. "Sixty-one thousand." he murmured, the officer appearing, though slightly out of breath.

The man couldn't help but smile, relieved at the appearance. A pale arm reached for the button for the bed, moving it upright as Aomine decorated the tray with food. "No," he said, shaking his head and leaning against the mattress. "This is fine, thank you." and took the cranberry juice, working hard to unwrap the plastic straw and managing this time, sipping with a small smile.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:17 pm
User ImageDaren smiled when James got his straw out himself, "you're getting better. maybe by this time tomorrow we will be packing our things and checking out." he sat on the side of the bed and let out a small breath, "i really should do my workout, or at least some kind of one. it's not good to miss a day, but then again just one might not hurt." he glanced at James, "would you mind if i did them? just a few light things, can't do much with this arm. the doctors will be in to check on you soon, maybe i shoukd wait until after?" he wanted to do a coupel pull ups and a some push ups. maybe some crunches-anything really. he hated being idol and not getting at least one good work out in.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:47 pm
User Image Timothy smiled. "Well this is day three that I've been in the hospital." he said. "I'm still sore, but I'm feeling better then when I first came." his smile faltered somewhat before disappearing all together, sipping once again as he lost himself in his thought. He didn't want to remember, he closed his eyes in hopes of removing the images, but they just became clearer and he could taste the food which started it off. "Do what?" he asked, zoning back in when the voice spoke directly to him.

He listened, trying to understand what he'd ignored. "Do whichever is quicker now, then what would take more time after?" he suggested. That's how Andrew did it, a quick beating before a very rough and very long taking. The crying, the tears and the fear. "Just get it over with and do the rest later." he murmured again.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:11 pm
User ImageDaren could tell that there was something off about James and he moved a little closer, taking James' hand into his own. "James? did i say something wrong again?" he gave a small smile and squeezed James' hand. "i'll wait, ok? i don't need to work out, i can do it tomorrow. that will be better, right?" he moved a little closer to see if that would help James calm down. "will you tell me what your are thinking about? i want to help you if i can, james." he needed to keep reminding the other he was there, that he would help. Daren didn't mind, it was just something he needed to do to help the man stay calm and be able to function.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:18 pm
User Image "What? No, no you didn't say anything wrong." Timothy shook his head but his voice stayed quiet and soft as though not wanting to wake someone. Work out, Aomine had wanted to work out. A hand held and squeezed his own, the man suddenly moving closer and for a moment the patient started to feel claustrophobic. "It... It's nothing just, things. Andrew stuff." he couldn't look Aomine in the eye despite not actually lying. "Just things is all. Nothing really. It's not important." his voice had gotten quieter and quieter until it died, but he was unconsciously holding Daren's hand tightly, afraid to let go in case he truly did get lost in his own thoughts.  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:26 pm
User ImageIt wasn't hard to se that James was drowning in his memories of Givens. the man was terrified and Daren couldn't figure out why. what had he said or done to make James so afraid? The more important question was how did he get the man to calm down enough to pull him out of his memories. "Do you sing?" he asked casually, "I do, i'm not very good, but i like to sing now and then. it's a great way to help calm down and clear your mind." he smiled at James, "so how about we sing something? what songs do you know? i know quite a few, from Lady Gaga to Disney so pick your favorite song and we'll sing it horribly together, ok?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 pm
User Image "Sing? No, not at all." he responded, gaze flickers toward Aomine without landing on him. "I don't think I know any recent songs from Lady Gaga." he murmured, trying to think of songs. "I just remember tunes. I don't... I don't remember any words to any of them." And even then the tunes were fuzzy, small noises being made in his throat, parts of a song trying to be hummed. "No, no I don't sing. I just liked to cook. It's all I had time for before Andrew came home."  

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:28 pm
User ImageDaren smiled, "alright, no singing. though when we get home you're going to have to put up with my terrible voice now and then. how about we talk about our favorite styles of food? would that be better? like, for example shrimp tempura has ruined me for any other kind of fried shrimp. it's just so much better than anything we can get here, you know? is there anything you prefer over something else?" anything he could do to distract James and get his mind off of Andrew would do. he just hoped that talking about what they liked to eat and cook wouldn't turn out to be the opposite of what he intended it to be.  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games