Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ★On Campus★
Grand Staircase & Main Entry Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saelie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:27 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Lin & Kei
"Conjoined at the soul"

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Lin smiled. "Well it was really nice to meet you all, We can't thank you enough for helping us out. It was harder than we thought to ask for directions around here." Lin said. In that instant she received a telepathic message from her brother. Lin. Hurry it up, I'm not gonna wait for you. She rolled her eyes and gave an easy smile, even though the girl didn't know of the telepathic message. "Well Kei is getting impatient, so I better go. I hope we'll be able to run into each other again one day." Lin added, giving a friendly wave to the girl and fairies as she jogged to catch up with her brother.
Dragoon Knight Sora

{{Exits}}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:31 am
Cheria Suzaki

Healer of Light and Master of Light

"Live your life to the fullest..."

User Image
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Cheria waved back and made sure they were going the right way until they disappeared from sight.

-Nikoru continues sleeping-

Lynette sighed then looked at Cheria when the two were gone from sight. "Let's get moving. No point staying here."

Cheria nodded and walked down the hall. [Exit]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...you'll never know when your life will end."

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Jamil-Tsuki

Friendly Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:07 pm
~ gaia_nitemareleft Naota Ksenia Tsuki gaia_nitemareright ~
=My voice will Echo through your heart=

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Welp, Juniper, we're here." I tell her and smile, then let her hand then let her hand go, not wanting her to think I'm weird. "I'm glad you weren't lost forever in that place."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:17 pm
User Image

Juniper Cherry Moonshine ✬
✩//Human-Born Mage//✩

My smile grew as I look around the place. "It looks so... big... and it's amazing..." I look at Naota. "Thank you and please... please just call me June.. or Cherry.." I tell him because it felt weird being called Juniper.

"No Matter What Happens, Never Look Back..."
:OOC: (( -- ))

-Magical Glider-

Jamil-Tsuki

Friendly Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:21 pm

"...I see June. Glad you like it." I begin walking off a little before I stop again. "Do you need anything else, while you're here? Or, will you be alright like this?" Seeing as she got lost in that forest, at least there will be other people to answer her while she's lost in here, so I think she'll be fine. "If that's all, I'd probably better go get my dorm key..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:28 pm
User Image

✩//Human-Born Mage//✩

"thank you so much- Wait!" I look at him and my face turns bright red as I say, "C-Can I..erm... stay in your dorm...?" I asked, kinda wanting to stop living in the forest. "I-I'll pay you! Once I get a job... O-Or I can keep your dorm clean and make meals!"

:OOC: (( -- ))

-Magical Glider-

Jamil-Tsuki

Friendly Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:33 pm

"Hmm?" I turn to face her and scratch my cheek a little, and look at her closer. She looks, a bit younger than me, and she doesn't really care that she knows little to nothing about me, but again, maybe that's not such a bad thing. "..Umm, sure..I guess. You can stay in my dorm with me...I guess. So, follow me...again." Smiling, I wait for her to catch up.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:42 pm
User Image

✩//Human-Born Mage//✩

I smile brightly and bows to him multiple times. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I promise to behave well and not to get you distracted! I will keep the dorm very clean and I'll do anything to make you happy to let me stay." I follow him, I still felt like I own him so much more.

:OOC: (( EXIT ))

-Magical Glider-

Jamil-Tsuki

Friendly Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:45 pm

"It's fine...might not be so lonely with you there." I tell her and shake my hands, then hold hers again. "Come on, lets go..."

{Exits}  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:16 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Paul Foley
The Crimson Blade
Brutus

>>Headstrong<<

"Imagine...A wolf pup..alone and sad. Inside a room. Cute, cuddly, and you just want to hold it. He symbolizes the real me. But he is behind a locked door."
"In that room with that pup...is a dragon, full of anger and rage. Burning with fury. Don't you want to save that wolf?"

Paul sat quietly on the staircase watching the newcomers and regulars come and go. With an elbow on his knee and a palm set against his face, and one eye barely visible between his fingers, he spoke quietly to himself. As is he were talking to another person. "Now...is not the time..I'd rather not have bloodshed in here..It would cause problems and most likely cause a huge investigation..." After staying quiet for a minute or so, Paul gave a slight frown in reaction to something, "There will be no mission if we are found out...calm our-self please.." He chuckled lightly and sat quietly again. Watching all the faces and people closely.

After some time, Paul stood up quietly and walked away with a small sigh.

((Exit))
"But..the guard..wont open the door...because he is afraid of what might come out. So...he trapped himself in there with that "Rage", and that "True Self"."
"You want to know me...Understand why I am in pain, why I feel hurt. Well...you have a Dragon to get by to be able to get to the wolf. And boy...is he angry.."

>>Puddle Of Mudd- Blurry<<

((Out Of Control: ))

-l- Naito Tenshi -l-

Etherious Virgil

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:01 pm

Sabakates

"Snake"

█▌█▌ █▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌

Sabakates entered the main hall and looked around for a directory of some kind. He knew where the dorms were, but everything else was a mystery. I don't even know my first class.. He thought with a small laugh to himself. After a few minutes of searching, he yawned and stretched. "I'll just figure this out tomorrow.. He said and left in the direction he had come.

[Exit]

█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌ █▌█▌

★On Campus★

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas