Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: The Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

A Naruto role-playing guild using the d20 system, for semi-lit and above RPers. 

Tags: Naruto, roleplay, d20 system, semi-literate, literate 

Reply Kirigakure ((Hidden Village of Mist)) [Water Country]
Kirigakure News and CBox! [July 11: Water Clone Update] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 604 605 606 607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CAN YOU DIG IT!?!?!?
  YES!
  NO!
  WHAT THE HELL GID?!?
View Results

Vizard Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:21 pm
My computer not working and im not sure when i can post again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:30 am
I feel your pain =(

Come back soon!!

So... how is everyone?

kouri-chan_xx
Vice Captain

Noob

kouri-chan_xx
Vice Captain

Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:38 pm
<_<

Recoloured the brown Kiri banner.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:33 am
I'm in mid terms right now, might be a week or two before I can get back to fully active again...

Sorry about that! sweatdrop  

Hoshigaki Hiru
Crew

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:11 pm
kouri-chan_xx
I feel your pain =(

Come back soon!!

So... how is everyone?

I'm doing good!

...Sorry I'm not very active in the chatterbox... but I normally forget about it... and when I finally remember about it... I loose track of what about, or to who I was speeking to.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:29 am
Lol... everybody normally forgets about it xd It's ok. At least you remembered it again!

Hehehe I am loving our new banners. They rock! Thanks so much Hiru!

kouri-chan_xx
Vice Captain

Noob

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:17 am
Yea, I agree awesome banners! Great job Hiru! Thumbs up!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:22 am
Thanks guys! smile

Feel very free to use them whenever you want. 3nodding

Oh and by the way, does anyone have a full body pic of a mist ninja (standard uniform)? My finals are starting soon and I have to do something to stay sane, I have a little project with those...

On a different note, I notice people seem to be in very different time zones, where is everybody from?

I personally live in Montreal, Quebec (Canada). My first language is French, so you'll have to forgive me for the grammar and spelling errors I probably make in the Rps sweatdrop What about you guys?  

Hoshigaki Hiru
Crew

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:42 am
I'm from Virginia, USA! My first language is English. And I'm striving to learn Japanese... but there are not many teachers aparently... THERE ARE NONE WHERE I LIVE!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:32 pm
I'm from Hong kong!
My english is good enough to be considered a first language...
My chinese isn't... so, it balances out u_u

that sucks Rhiko! There are loads here.. o.O HK is obsessed wth Japan.

Hmmm..

Hiru, there's a REALLY TINY half pic here
http://www.naruto-kun.com/momochi-zabuza/

but seriously, it's the same as the Leaf uniform only different colours. Just change the headband..

This is a bloody inverted ANBU!Zabuza
http://www.naruto-wallpaper.net/images/4/979.jpg

This is non inverted ANBU Zabuza.
http://bp0.blogger.com/_VkIbHKDK5Dg/RvYvJmaifLI/AAAAAAAAA1w/6dIK_M1e034/s1600/Momochi+Zabuza+Wallpaper.jpg  

kouri-chan_xx
Vice Captain

Noob

Hoshigaki Hiru
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:06 pm
Thanks Kouri!

Wow you're actually from Hong Kong! Is learning english common over there or is it something special you thought you'd do?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:33 pm
Lol everybody learns English. It's one of our two official languages xD

But I'm in an international school, so my english is better than local schools. The trade off is that my Chinese is a whole lot crappier...

Hmmm... if I was in a local school, my English would probably be as bad as my chinese is now, and my chinese would be as good as my English now.. o.O XD

Hehe I think everybody in the world learns English O_o Almost everybody... even the Japanese learn English. And the Chinese.. like, mainland Chinese xD

-different system between HK/Macau and China-

kouri-chan_xx
Vice Captain

Noob

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:19 am
What's anoying... is in America, Spainish is the most common second language to learn... but I hate it. confused French is like, Second... and I'm not sure what's third... but I just want to learn japanese... but I've been told Japanese and Chinese are REALLY hard to learn, but I want to give it a try! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:54 am
Hehe.. I think Spanish is pretty cool. And my faux French accent is pretty funny if I may say so myself.

Lol is it German? I've only seen German, French and Spanish featured in Meg Cabot's books.

Japanese is EASY. IF you don't learn the kanji. << And the multibillion forms...

Chinese is.. harder ;p Especially since you NEED to know the words if you're going to write it. Too many similar sounding words to use a romanised English version... I mean, it would probably be understandable, just hell annoying to read.

kouri-chan_xx
Vice Captain

Noob

Kirigakure ((Hidden Village of Mist)) [Water Country]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 604 605 606 607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games