Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
OOC (out of character) thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glen da West

Magical Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:05 pm
Well, Circus Sinistaire is over!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for participating in our guild's very first RP plot! I think everyone here made it an incredible success!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:54 pm
Please welcome the newest student at Monster High, Russell Wendigo!  

HH Bloodgood
Captain

Dashner Hawke

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:05 pm
Welcome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:37 pm
BOO! Happy Halloween, everyone!  

Dashner Hawke

Dashner Hawke

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:56 am
If I could have some clarification from the GM, that would be awesome. I'm very confused about the hallway scene right before entering into the classrooms.
How did Marceline LaGhede randomly end up in class? She had no post before that claiming she walked away. The post before that was saying that she she said hello.
Also, what happened to Glen and Draconia? Did they randomly disappear too? I know we don't type out all of the actions, but when I read that entire scene through again I just got plan confused.
Sorry if I sound stupid, I'd just like to have clarification.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:38 am
I completely agree. The whole scene seemed to me like it was a bit rushed for time to keep up, but everyone was on a different time plane or something  

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:40 am
Dashner Hawke
If I could have some clarification from the GM, that would be awesome. I'm very confused about the hallway scene right before entering into the classrooms.
How did Marceline LaGhede randomly end up in class? She had no post before that claiming she walked away. The post before that was saying that she she said hello.
Also, what happened to Glen and Draconia? Did they randomly disappear too? I know we don't type out all of the actions, but when I read that entire scene through again I just got plan confused.
Sorry if I sound stupid, I'd just like to have clarification.

Honestly I was in the middle of writing out a post when Glen tried to throw us in detention, and I kinda rushed it out without proofreading. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:16 am
Glen and Draconia went to class. As soon as the first class started to be roleplayed, then everyone pretty much should have 'went to class' instead of continuing to roleplay chatting in the hall.

That's why I had Mister Hack 'catch' the kids lurking in the hall. One: To help get them to class. And two: I'm rather wicked that way. twisted

Like we've stated before, we can't RP every single moment of every single school day or else the RP itself would drag on endlessly for weeks just to get through a single day. So, we have to do time jumps. Sometimes just when we're RPing being in first period, suddenly its lunch time. Or the end of the school day entirely. It depends on the particular flow of the RP.

Truthfully, whats the point in extending the RPing when they're actually IN class? Unless its a class where socializing can happen, then its the teacher teaching and the kids staying silent and learning.  

Glen da West

Magical Lunatic

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:19 am
Speaking of, when can we fast forward to lunch? As you said, nothing much CAN be rped in class when they're supposed to be you know.. working. So now everyone's done their "goes to class" I assume we're gonna speed ahead?

I think the reason nobody's done this already is because we don't want to risk treading on toes and incurring GM wrath lol.
Nooo not the gm wrath! *hides*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:40 am
I'd like to slip in one reply before going to lunch, but I need it to be clarified just what the heck Dashner did at the end of his last post. I can't tell if he jumped and shouted or not due to the wording, and everyone else I've asked is just as puzzled.  

Rorrim Rory Bludworth

Dashner Hawke

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:23 pm
Rorrim Rory Bludworth
I'd like to slip in one reply before going to lunch, but I need it to be clarified just what the heck Dashner did at the end of his last post. I can't tell if he jumped and shouted or not due to the wording, and everyone else I've asked is just as puzzled.

I apologize for not beng clear enough, it says he WANTED to but he never actually did. But I edited that to make it more clear. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:28 pm
Glen da West

Marceline LaGhede

Thanks for the clarification!  

Dashner Hawke

Meme Pennywise

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:00 pm
Quick question!
Does Drake send this mass text Meme too? I wasn't too sure if we were goings down the 'everyone has met most people and exchanged numbers in classes' route or just people Draconia has had actual interactions with I.e Ascreama at comic book club.
:3

ETA: thought I'd leave it a generic/ambiguous answer in my reply as opposed to assuming haha  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:44 am
Every girl character in the guild.  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games