Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
The New Salem Maul Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dashner Hawke

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:09 pm
Dashner patted Brandon.
"It's okay, you can tell me when you want to."
Dashner sat Brandon down and offered him some food, and Dashner went to buy something. He spotted Felix faun, and he attempted to wave, but Felix didnt see him. So he texted Felix.

In the maul in the food court and I see u.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:23 pm
"Did you hear something?" Felix asked looking at his brother.
"Not too sure, Baby Horns, maybe," he shrugged.
"Fabian! Stoppit! I'm not baby horns!" Felix muttered in an angered tone.
"Not too sure, kid, they look pretty tiny to me," Fabian grinned once more as he gave another flick to Felix's horns.
"Fa-!" Felix stopped.
Felix! Felix! A familiar voice shouted.
"Wha?" Felix turned to see Dash trying to gather his attention, he gasped with a smile.
"Dude!"

Felix Faun

Dashner Hawke

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:27 pm
Dashner fluttered up and flew somewhat fast to catch up with Felix.
"Yo, Felix!" He offerd Felix a bro fist. This was great, all of Dashner's beasties were at the maul! Except Draconia and Marcie. Bit he was glad to see the ones that he had.
And then there were Dashner's brothers  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:33 pm
sweatdrop

"Wow! I guess everyone's here!" Tori was surprised to see a lot of her school mates here.. Except Roswell who's always around food.

She looked a little sad to see Brandon, since he was still upset about the break up. But when she heard Felix voice her heart bounced back to happiness. But she was annoyed that his big brother was picking on him!

"HEY!" She shouted at the big brother! "You shouldn't pick on him! His horns will come in on their own time! Picking on him for something he can't control wont help!" Tori wasn't afraid of anything or anyone.

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

Dashner Hawke

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:36 pm
Dashner moved backwards as Tori exploded at Felix's brothers.
"Uhm.. I'm just gonna... Go to the um... Gaming store..."
Dashner fluttered to his favourite gaming store, awkwardly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:07 pm
"Um, Tori, it's fine..." Felix suggested, sweating nervously.
"My brothers do this to me all the time, it's no big deal."
"Yeah, common, I'm just havin' a little fun with Baby Horns," Fabian smiled. "Dude, can I leave NOW?" Felix asked giving a strong look.
"Huh? Wh-" Fabian noticed Tori's look at him and Dashner leaning against the store entrance.
"Ohh, I gotcha," Fabian winked.
Felix only blushed.
"Go on ahead with your little girlfriends," Fabian said shooing Felix off.
"Gee...Thanks, you're the wind beneath my wings..."

Felix Faun

Dashner Hawke

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:26 pm
"I'm not a ghoul." Dashner huffed, yet smiled at the idea of Tori and Felix being a couple. As long as he didnt become the third wheel, Dashner was fine with whatever happens between the two.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:26 pm
Felix Faun
"Um, Tori, it's fine..." Felix suggested, sweating nervously.
"My brothers do this to me all the time, it's no big deal."
"Yeah, common, I'm just havin' a little fun with Baby Horns," Fabian smiled. "Dude, can I leave NOW?" Felix asked giving a strong look.
"Huh? Wh-" Fabian noticed Tori's look at him and Dashner leaning against the store entrance.
"Ohh, I gotcha," Fabian winked.
Felix only blushed.
"Go on ahead with your little girlfriends," Fabian said shooing Felix off.
"Gee...Thanks, you're the wind beneath my wings..."

"Sorry to just jump in on that... But i couldn't stop myself..."

She pushed a piece of hair back behind her ear only to have it fall back again. She was a little embarrassed to be mistaken for his girlfriend. But didn't mind it too much. Seemed like everyone knew she liked him, they had a lot in common, including irritating brothers.

"But -I mean at least he left you alone right?" She cracked a small smile.

"My mom's making my get new boots. So what are you doing here? Uh-I- mean, this isn't you're--What I mean is... Happy your here."

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:00 pm
Sensing that Draconia wanted some alone time with her sister, Marceline took the bag of romance novels she was given and took her leave of The Looking Glass. She returned to the maul just in time to find Tori, Felix, Melody and Grey had shown up!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:21 pm
"Eep! I'm sorry!" Ascreama sensed Ronan's disgust, quickly withdrawing her arms away, blushing a deep shade of red.

She squeeled again at the delicious looking pie, taking the slice that the new alien stranger offered. "Thank you," She said, pulling her mouth into a catlike smile before taking a big bite.
She was too wrapped up in the delicious sweet, yet berry-sour, flavour of the pie to notice what was going on around her.  

Ascreama Poweurgh

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:25 pm
Barely suppressing the shudder, he found he suddenly had no apatite.
And suddenly they were surrounded by other monsters, he half waved awkwardly, still feeling nauseous and freaked out. "just.. don't do it again... "  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:46 pm
Dashner went to Marcie and high fixed her bonary hands in greeting. "Awesome, all of my beasties are here. What now?"  

Dashner Hawke

HH Bloodgood
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:36 pm
The voice over the mall intercom system crackles to un-life:

"Attention shoppers! In fifteen minutes the maul will be closed so that our 'graveyard shift' can take over. Please make your final purchases AND SCRAM!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:39 pm
"erp.. time to head home.. " He nodded and waved to everyone. "It was uh.. nice? meeting you all?"  

Ronan Aalto

Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games