Welcome to Gaia! ::

MoonStar High

Back to Guilds

A High School where strange students go to learn 

Tags: Vampire, Demon, goddess, Night, school 

Reply Bel'tha'go
Bel'tha'go Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:03 am
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Selene shook her head.
" fine, ill rest."
Selene said, closing her eyes to rest a bit.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:10 am
Firin sighed, "Well...If you wish to still work, I can show you to the Foundry. I'm sure Mable wouldn't mind 'borrowing' some of the crystal shards from Noxx'Zus.", he said, looking over to the Younger. Mable sat up suddenly, a near glowing smile on her face, "Borrow? I like to borrow things.", she said excitedly. Firin nodded, looking to Selene with a small smile, "Up to you."  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:14 am
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene shook her head.
" no hes right...I should rest."
Selene said, her voice laced with her need to sleep. Her body becoming heavy to her.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:46 am
Firin smiled softly as he lifted her into his arms, cradling her close to him. "Alright. Best to find a more comfortable place for you to sleep.", he said lightly, as he carried her into the city. As Firin and Selene departed for the Upper Ring, Talla'Yu looked at Senja'Na, laying his cards face down to fold his hand, "So. About that 50 Iroks. Oh yeh, don't forget the Ba'Hai'Ir wine, mate, I'm rather parched.", Talla said with a cocky grin, crossing his arms over his chest. Senja'Na looked at Talla with a disgruntled expression, holding the deck of cards up as he squeezed the deck to spray cards all over his comrade, "There's your 50, and two extra for your trouble, a**.", Senja grumbled, as Mable chuckled with some amusement.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:28 pm
Firin exited through the city gate, the familiar night sky hanging overhead. Talla'Yu looked up from his and Senja's game of war, "He's back. That was fast, mate!", the Templar called out with a short laugh as Senja looked over his shoulder. Firin sighed, shaking his head as he walked up to his unruly subordinates, "Alright, you two. Hah'TA!", Firin barked with command, using his native military lingo. At the sound of the command for attention, Senja'Na and Talla'Yu stand and salute almost as a reflex. Firin paced in front of Senja and Talla, inspecting their form as well as their armor state, "You two are a mess. How you ever made Sergeant is beyond me.", Firin said with an annoyed scowl, "It's time to shape up, boys. Remember, I'm your Captain, you wouldn't be so informal with Vas'Kaa and I expect no less. We'll save the pleasantries and in-formalities for peacetime. Understood?" The two Templars looked to eachother out of the corner of their eyes, nodding to their Captain, "Sir!", they both bark in unison. Firin nodded back, a half smile forming on his face, "Good, now then, at ease and follow me. We have things to go over with the Order.", he said, turning on his heel to walk towards the elevator platform with the Templars in step behind. Senja'Na cleared his throat, "Sir? Permission to speak?", he asked Firin, the young Captain responding with a silent nod. "What is it we're going over, sir?", Senja asked, still confused on the whole situation. Firin ignored the question to build suspense in Senja and Talla as a sort of revenge for their constant jokes, until they reached the elevator at which point he turned to face them, the platform beginning a slow descent. "Well, since you asked, I'm going to show you lot the ins and outs of basic Kehjani tech. We have less than three days until Keh'Jan assaults our plateau and they're bringing a whole new arsenal of war machines with them. So, we're going to fight fire with fire, and use their own tech against them.", Firin explained, smirking more at his Templars looks of astonishment. As Talla went to speak, Firin held up his hand to cut him off, "And...You two need to learn the most of all. I want you both to be capable of wearing the arcane tech vestments better than the Kehjani. It's still unclear to me of the whole plan, but you two are very important for this.", Firin continued. Talla'Yu blinked rapidly, his mouth agape with shock, "Um, Begging pardon, sir? Why are we so important?", the Templar asked quizzically. Firin chuckled, looking at Talla with a devious expression, "I don't know just yet, just know that the Highlord himself asked for you two specifically.", he said, his smirk becoming a grin. Senja'Na looked at Talla'Yu, "I don't think I like where this is going.", he whispered to his comrade, Talla responding with a slow nod as Firin turned to look out over the military camp as the platform descended the face of the plateau.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:51 pm
Firin stepped off the platform as it settled on the bottom of it's descent, the two Templars keeping in step behind him as he walked through the military camp to the bonfire where the Templars were gathered. The Templar Order looked at their Captain as Firin stepped into the light of the fire, the soldiers falling into line immediately, their armor all clanking as one sound when they salute. "At ease.", Firin said, motioning for Senja and Talla to join the ranks. As the two settle in with their fellow Templars, Firin cleared his throat and looked down the line of soldiers, "Alright, you all know that in less than three days, Keh'Jan promised us a war. They threaten us with mechanized machines of war, and I'm not having it. So I'm going to show you lot the basics of Kehjani tech, and we're going to give the Kehjani a run for their money.", Firin said, pacing up and down the line of Templars, a variety of expressions within the crowd, "So, let's jump right in, shall we? Lesson one..." Firin tapped the crystal disk on the collar of the arcane tech coat with his right ring finger, an unseen crystalline power node within the glove making contact with the disk. The air around Firin began to shimmer as the Captain faded from view, the Templars all staring in awe as their Captain vanished from their very eyes. Senja'Na and Talla'Yu looked at each other with confused looks, "Where did he...?", Senja began as Firin's voice suddenly spoke out from behind them, "Bang.", the Captain said as the Templars turned with a startled jump. Firin stood behind the two with his arms out, his index finger, middle finger and thumb extended to mock a pair of pistols aimed at the back of Senja and Talla's heads. "Cloaking. The power nodes in the gauntlets have different functions, for instance, the ring finger is your active cloaking. Remember it.", he said with a satisfied smirk, walking past the two dumbfounded Templars back to the front of the line.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:52 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene exited through the city gates, looking around.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:07 pm
Firin stood facing the line of enthralled Templars, a wide variety of astounded expressions on their faces. "Alright, Lesson two.", he said, pointing to the Kehjani eyepiece, "This device, when activated, displays a motion tracker and target finder." Talla'Yu held up his hand, "Um? A what?", he asked, the point missing the soldier completely. Firin sighed, removing his headset and eyepiece, "I guess it's better if I showed you.", he said, affixing the headset on Talla'Yu, the tinted black crystal lens in front of Talla's right eye. "Now, tap the button on the side", Firin instructed as Talla'Yu complied. A yellow crosshair appeared in the lens, "Uh, this is odd, sir.", Talla said, trying to adjust the lens. Firin walked off to Talla's left, "You'll get used to it. Now then, when I approach Talla here...", he began as he walked slowly towards the Templar. A green dot appeared on the left side of the lens where Firin was approaching from, "Ohhh, motion tracker, gotcha, sir.", Talla said, beginning to understand the device. "And when I step in your sights...", Firin continued as he walked into Talla's field of vision. A small green circle appeard on Firin in the eyepiece, following the Captain as he walked. "No way!", Talla exclaimed, at that moment falling in love with the tech. Firin stopped his demonstration and walked over to Talla, taking back his eyepiece, "Remember, green is good and red is bad.", he said, returning the headset to his head as the Templars nodded in understanding.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:13 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene looked at the elevator platform and walked over to get on, Selene looked out to the night sky and looked at the stars.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:41 pm
Firin cleared his throat once more, "Now, I showed you the eyepiece first because the next lesson goes with it. Lesson three...", he said as he tapped the crystal disk with his middle finger. The Templars watched in anticipation, not knowing what to expect as nothing happens. Senja looks around with a confused stare, "Uh, what did that do,sir?", he asked, several nods following his question from various Templars. Firin pointed at his eyepiece, "Scanner jammer. The middle finger node causes the arcane fibers woven within the coat to emit an imperceptible aura that renders enemy target finders ineffective. Note, that the jammer can NOT be used in tandem with the cloaking, the two conflict with each other's power flow.", the Captain explained, nods of understanding responding to his lesson.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:08 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene stepped out and looked around as she walked, becoming sorta lost.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:29 pm
Firin looked down the line of Templars, "In the field, you may also encounter various types of shielding, arcane, force, electric, so on and so forth. This leads us to lesson four.", he said, tapping the crystal disk with his pinky finger. As the node made contact, the arcane fibers within the coat began to pulse a soft blue, giving Firin an aura of shimmering blue arcane energy. "Your pinky node activates an energy masker. It emulates another source of energy upon contact, allowing you to slip through the barrier without harm or hindrance.", he explained, walking to the middle of the line as the Templars watched the aura pulse slowly with a soft blue light.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:23 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene heard Firins voice and followed it, smiling when she saw him.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:43 pm
Firin hadn't yet noticed Selene from behind him as he deactivated the energy masker. "Probably the most important function of the arcane tech coat...", he continued with his lesson, as Senja'Na held his hand up. "Sir?", the Templar said, pointing to the tents behind Firin. The Captain turned his head, a soft smile settling on his face as he saw Selene. "Sleep well?", he asked, his lesson being put on hold for the moment.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:51 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene nodded.
"yea."

User Image

Bel'tha'go

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games