Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ★On Campus★
Grand Staircase & Main Entry Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:11 pm
(---back from the Nurse's office---> wink

User Image

His eyes burned with determination as Koh left the Nurse's office. See past the illusions! he thought to himself trying to cheer up the confidence within him. It worked for a while as the hallways shifted back into normal straight pathways.

Now he just needed to find the Library! Marching happily he turned a corner and stopped as the illusions created a hallway full of unmarked doors. His heart began to race as he cautiously now walked along. See past the illusions! C'mon see past the illusions Kohchii! S-See past the..w-which door again?

One of these doors had to be the library right? Taking a deep breath, Koh walked over to the nearest door and grabbed the nob. There was only one way to find out! Opening the door he cautiously stepped into the room making sure the floor wouldn't give out beneath him before fully stepping into it. Yet the room wasn't his destination at all as it led him to the garden.

(---To the garden----> wink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:20 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Lin & Kei
"Conjoined at the soul"

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The fraternal twins walked into the main building, both their eyes looking different directions. The main building was strange, with identical doors and halls it was almost as if the entire place was an illusion. The female, with the long hair and bright green eyes quizzically scratched the side of her head, obviously confused by the halls. "I think it's over here.." the tomboyish girl said with a map in hand, beginning to make her way towards the closest hall. The male grabbed onto his sister's hand in order to stop her. What is it? she asked with an irritated expression, sending the question telepathically to her brother. The light haired male shook his head simply. Don't get lost, Lin. This entire place is like some sort of maze, if we're not careful we'll end up wandering these halls all damn day. he telepathically warned his sister. She nodded in understanding and sighed heavily. "I wonder if there's anybody we can ask...."she muttered aloud.  

Saelie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:30 pm
Cheria Suzaki

Healer of Light and Master of Light

"Live your life to the fullest..."

User Image
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Cheria walked into the Entry Hall. She had almost forgotten what the place looked like because she's been away for two weeks. "The one thing I have to do is clean up the dorm. That place has been empty for a week due to my illness. I'm sure it's all dusty."

Nikoru patted her on the head since she was till sitting on top of her. "Don't worry! We don't want you getting sick again so we'll help out with the small stuff!" Nikoru was the protective fairy. Whenever Lynette or Cheria are in trouble, she always protects them.

"We may be small but that doesn't mean we still can't help around the house. We just can't do big things, you know. You're still recovering after all so you mustn't push yourself." Lynette was the calm, smart fairy. She always gives Cheria and Nikoru encouragement and tends to help Cheria in her studies.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...you'll never know when your life will end."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:50 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Lin & Kei
"Conjoined at the soul"

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Lin was still thinking about what they should do and where they should go to when she heard footsteps in the otherwise empty hall. The tall and slim girl quickly turned her head to see another girl with.....Fairies! Lin thought to herself, her bright green eyes wide and lips slightly opened in a small "o" shape. It was quite obvious that she was in awe of the magical beings. Someone we can ask for help! she thought with a relieved smile, her telepathic thoughts reaching her brother. The male, taller than his sister by a few inches, rolled his eyes. He wasn't as friendly or outspoken like his tomboyish and sporty sister, but he slowly followed behind as his twin made her way to the girl with the fairy friends. "Excuse me, miss!" Lin called out as she reached the female. "Can you help us? We're new and kind of confused." she added with a sheepish grin. Kei lingered behind, looking at the female and the fairies, but not speaking a word.
Dragoon Knight Sora

Saelie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:00 pm
Cheria Suzaki

User Image

Cheria started to walk down the hallway. Things looked the same as before. She was paranoid that things might have changed. Her paranoia was wrong. She didn't know why she was paranoid. Then, she heard someone call out to her. She turned and saw a boy and girl who appeared to be siblings. "Yes? What is it?"

Nikoru turned her head and looked at the siblings. "They appear lost."

Lynette shrugged and sat on Nikoru's right shoulder. "This place is quite big. It's understandable that new people get lost easily. I still remember when Cheria first came here and couldn't find her classes and ended up going to the wrong ones."

xLadyCattx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:16 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Lin & Kei
"Conjoined at the soul"

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Lin's mouth dropped open again when she heard the fairies speak. "T-that's amazing! They even talk!" she exclaimed without meaning to, she had never seen anything like them before and was still getting used to the magical beings and creatures that attended the school. Kei sighed at his sister's reaction, and lightly tugged her hair. Lin didn't need a telepathic message to know that he was telling her to get on with it. She laughed nervously. "S-sorry, I've never seen any fairies before so I got a little distracted." she admitted. "But as I was saying, do you know which hall leads to all the classes?" she asked the girl.
Dragoon Knight Sora

Saelie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:28 pm
Cheria Suzaki

User Image

Cheria shook her head. "It's fine. It takes some getting used to. You're looking for the classes? You just go a bit further down the hall and when you get to the stairs at the first split, depending your classes, they are either upstairs or you take a right at the split. Math, science and social study classes are upstairs and everything else is to the halls on the right." She then noticed that the boy was talking. He either appeared shy to talk or just didn't want to talk at all

Nikoru held a finger to her chin. "There seem to be more magical creatures here than there was two weeks ago."

Lynette scratched her head. "We've been away for two weeks. A lot can change."

xLadyCattx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:41 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Lin & Kei
"Conjoined at the soul"

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Lin nodded and smiled graciously. "Thank you so much! I feel much more relieved knowing that there are some helpful and cool people here." she replied honestly, glad that they had found someone kind to help them. Kei walked up closer to his sister and the female with fairies, bowing before her in gratitude. He wasn't shy, more like the silent and stoic type who did what he wanted and only spoke if he felt like it. Kei pushed down on his sister's head, reminding her to properly thank the female. Lin winced in irritation but followed, and gave a warm smile as she lifted her head. Her attention was directed at the fairies after they had spoke. "Huh? What do you mean by that?" Lin asked them, not purposely being nosy but just out of her natural curiosity. Kei shot his sister a look, but also looked towards the fairies.
Dragoon Knight Sora

Saelie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:54 pm
Cheria Suzaki

User Image

Cheria tilted her head when the boy was being a bit strict towards her and bowed back. "You're quite welcome." She then looked at the boy. "I don't mean to be rude but try and lighten up. This is a school, not a meeting with royalty. Loosen up, okay?" She didn't want to invade in their business nor did she want to sound mean towards him. She just wanted to give some friendly words to him.

Nikoru had to think for a second. "It could be just my imagination but then fairy intuition is hardly ever wrong since we're beings of nature. I've just been seeing a lot of new magical creatures lately."

Lynette shook her head. "You probably just miss being here. I haven't seen a change yet. You're probably worrying over nothing."

xLadyCattx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:21 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Lin & Kei
"Conjoined at the soul"

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Kei smirked after hearing the girl tell him to loosen up, more amused than offended. "My sincerest apologies for not meeting the cheerful requirements of this institution, miss, but I assure you that I am feeling pretty loose right now. I don't feel the need to express myself through pointless words." he finally spoke, his voice deep and mellow but almost a mocking quality in his tone as he responded to her. Lin laughed nervously and smiled at the girl. "Sorry if delinquent here made you uncomfortable, he's just like that." Lin said teasingly. Kei rustled his sisters hair in aggressive playfulness. "Somebody has to keep your thick head out of places it doesn't belong." he countered as Lin laughed, not minding that her hair was a bit tousled and messed up. She was too much of a tomboy to care about such things. Lin and Kei glanced at the fairies as they argued, unsure of what the two beings were going on about.
Dragoon Knight Sora

Saelie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:04 pm
Cheria Suzaki

User Image

Cheria shook her head. "It's fine. I've handled someone worse than him." She then looked at him once more. "Words express yourself. They aren't pointless."

Nikoru yawned. "I'm sleepy. Don't mind me. I'm gonna use your head for a bed." She then laid down on top of her head and curled herself up and went to sleep.

Lynette shook her head. "How can she be tired already? It's not even lunch time. That's when she usually sleeps."

xLadyCattx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:28 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Lin & Kei
"Conjoined at the soul"

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The smile on Kei's face was almost flirtatious as he chuckled lightly at the girl's response, thoroughly amused."Worse? Ouch..."he said with the same grin before responding to her next statement."Really now?"he said calmly as he began to move closer. Lin looked on with a worried expression. "Ah, but you see sweetheart, they are to me. I think my dear sister said it perfectly. when you're a delinquet like me, nobody really gives a damn about anything you have to say." he stated, knowing that the girl wouldn't understand what he meant. She didn't know of him and Lin's past. "Sometimes, actions speak louder than words. Much louder." he went on, continuing to walk forward with the same amused yet cynical expression on his face. Lin grabbed hold of her brother's hand before he went any further. "Kei, knock it off." she said, her tone of voice serious, a rare thing for the easy going and friendly girl. Kei, more than capable of ignoring his sister, stopped.
Dragoon Knight Sora

Saelie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:57 pm
Cheria Suzaki

User Image

Cheria sighed. "Delinquents eventually change. I've known many delinquents in my day. You certainly aren't the first." She really didn't want to be aggressive as she hates fighting, even if it's over something trivial.

Nikoru continued to sleep, oblivious to what's going on.

Lynette sighed. "Cheria, we should be heading to the garden now. Talking to this delinquent is getting us nowhere. As he said, he doesn't care about anything we have to say.

xLadyCattx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:27 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Lin & Kei
"Conjoined at the soul"

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Kei smirked at the girl and her fairy's reaction. He slowly shook his head, it was evident neither of them understand what he had meant. "If you had heard me correctly, fairy-chan, you would have known that I was referring to people like myself. Perhaps that small size also minimizes you're hearing." he teased with a nonchalant attitude. "Ignorance is bliss after all." he said casually. "Right. We should get going. Thanks for the help."
Kei added as he turned his back to the two and began walking in the direction of the hallway she had told them of. Lin laughed awkwardly before smiling apologetically at the girl. "Sorry about that...Kei..Kei's not as bad as he seems. He's a good guy really, he looks out for me and others. He's just---We've been through a lot." she stated. "But um, anyways, my name is Lin....you are?" she asked hoping to ease the tension.
Dragoon Knight Sora

Saelie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:44 pm
Cheria Suzaki

User Image

Cheria shook her head. "It's quite alright. As I said, I've dealt with people much more difficult than him. I'm Cheria."

-Nikoru continues to sleep-

As a fairy, Lynette doesn't take offense to such miniscule negative comments. "I'm Lynette. The sleeping fairy is Nikoru."

xLadyCattx

★On Campus★

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out