Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
OOC (out of character) thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:36 am
Estrella Espacio
So I'm putting this here and I get yelled at for it, so be it.
Please dont:
Quote me, makes jokes at me (whether its my character or myself)
be upset if i stop talking or separate myself (i like to lurk but if i post something depressing its because i dont have anyone to vent to and i need to yell it out or i'll get an anxiety attack)
or ask why i deleted a post
-basically i'm saying im a downer and i'll screw up trying to speak up, mostly because i've been kicked out for ignoring someones insult at me/sticking up for myself-

You may not want to be quoted, but I'd like to make this clear: Harry is not making jokes at you. He's quoting "Space Oddity", a David Bowie song, in reference to you 'blasting off' from the rp for a while. There's no malicious intent there. I've known Harry for going on 8 years now and he doesn't have a malicious bone in his body.

You're not going to be kicked out of this guild. The circumstances that cause removal of someone from this guild are incredibly extreme and would involve you actively harassing other people - something I know you would never do.

The tone in this guild involves OOC feedback. People may ask you why you did an action out of curiousity. Reading any response to you as an attack is unwarranted, and that's something that you and only you have any control over.

Something needs to be clarified here. If you post something, that means you wanted people to see it. You had to have something on screen posted, put out for others to read.

If you want everyone to ignore things you post, you have to not post them.

If you want people to NOT REACT to things you post, except in specific circumstances, it will have to be on you to be clear about what those circumstances are. Posts in tiny struck out text are not an effective way to communicate with everyone here. That's a passive-aggressive method that is far too easy to be misinterpreted. Please do not continue doing that here.

Given the number of different people here with different personalities and experiences, you have to exhibit a modicum of understanding towards others and how they post while expecting them to do the same.

You are an extremely well-liked, highly valued member of our rp that everyone here looks forward to seeing post. Essi is a fascinating character you've put a lot of effort into making an interesting part of the MH world. I love seeing her show up. I hope that you can take what I've said here into consideration going forward.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:47 am
Some people hate it when I quote them.

But I do so because sometimes threads go by so fast that my un-quoted post gets buried among the other hundred people talking bout their stuff.

And when my post which is meant to be seen that is not seen, especially if it's something I'm passionate about like roleplay, I get really sad. gonk  

Akito Fox

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:57 am
Akito Fox

And when my post which is meant to be seen that is not seen, especially if it's something I'm passionate about like roleplay, I get really sad. gonk

Since Gaia's post system is set up with a way to alert you when people quote them, it's generally considered polite to quote when you're responding to someone to let them know that they're being responded to. I've found it easy to miss replies, especially because I float on several different accounts at once.

Fortunately, if you don't like being quoted, you can turn that alert off. Notice settings for your account are located here. Just unclick the 'you've been quoted' option, and voila! Alert silenced. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:07 am
Estrella Espacio

Please re-enable PMs so I can respond to you. I've got nothing but nice things to say, but there's some information I'd prefer not be blasted on a public forum.  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:10 am
Draconia St George
Estrella Espacio

Please re-enable PMs so I can respond to you. I've got nothing but nice things to say, but there's some information I'd prefer not be blasted on a public forum.

ok  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:05 am
Rant time.

Dear freshman,
It took me ten times to say please so you could move your feet so the rest of the school could sit down.

You're not original.
Stop flashing your skirt.
Get those scummy shoes off my back before I report the life out of you...
Or I don't know, break your ankles. Depends if you give me attitude.
If I was your mother, I wouldn't take your little iPhone 5s 360 part 2 LOVEPINK special edition with bling from you. I would roll over it with my car and make you get a job so you can afford another one yourself.

If I was your mother, you will never, EVER have a boyfriend.

Besides that, the boys are cheerleading. #equality  

Akito Fox

Akito Fox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:11 am
I'm running out of role play ideas for little kitsune.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:16 am
:Update:

The manleaders chestbumped.
They're shamelessly twerking now.
They're really good at it.  

Akito Fox

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:21 am
Akito Fox

While I like Akito, I feel like we don't know very much about him even after all these posts. Other than his relentless pursuit of Essi, we don't know his interests or personality. Maybe there are other characters he could react to, or more we could know about what he's thinking that would help?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:23 am
All the ladies lifted up the men in a triangle.
I would be there if the instructor wasn't biased against a seafoam green minihawk razz
The men flashed their shorts.

THE GIRLS LIFTED THEM UP LIKE A PRINCESS THIS IS AMAZING  

Akito Fox

Akito Fox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:25 am
Draconia St George
Akito Fox

While I like Akito, I feel like we don't know very much about him even after all these posts. Other than his relentless pursuit of Essi, we don't know his interests or personality. Maybe there are other characters he could react to, or more we could know about what he's thinking that would help?

I'll try. I ain't just feelin it, y'know.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:49 am
Akito Fox
Draconia St George
Akito Fox

I'll try. I ain't just feelin it, y'know.

Then you may want to try exploring other things for him do to that you will feel.  

Atomica Servo

Distinct Genius

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:06 am
Ritzy Astrid~!

Draconia St George

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:20 pm
Astrid Fantasy
Ritzy Astrid~!

Draconia St George

Wow, I really like that look for her. I actually like it better than the black + CMYK look!  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Dashner Hawke

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:02 pm
Draconia St George
Dashner Hawke
Man oh man have I missed this group!! heart heart

WE'VE MISSED YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'VE MISSED YOUUUUUUUUUUUU
SORRY THAT I KEEP "DYING"!  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games