Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
~The Shinobi Academy~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drago_the_Blackrose

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:30 am
wahmbulance Mods wahmbulance

You people are acutally pretty good....Surprisingly. So keep up the good work and I hope to see you all in the exams.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:44 am
walking up to the talles tree in the area lokey pulled out a kunai to mark his spot on the tree was he climbed up. He focused chakra to his soles in much the same way as he had in the water walking jutsu but this time his goal was to stick to the tree instead of floating on the water so it was a change for Lokey. He fninshed channeling chakra and then he tried to climb the tree he got one foot on the tree and was bringing the other foot up when he fell off and hit his head. He stood back up rubbed his head and prepared to try again after a brief rest to eat some food he had brought along becouse he was starting to get hungry he figured he should eat to keep his strength up so he could excel.

tree climbing jutsu: 1/6
----------------------------
Lockey ran at the tree after he finished eating and got a couple of feet up the tree marked with his kunai and jumped off to land on his feet. "Im making good progrees." Lokey said to himself becouse of the fact there was no one around he found it easier to train becouse he wasnt worried about riticuale or anything from anyone. "Alright now then lets see if i can get half way up the tree this time." Lokey said to himself again... "Ive really got to stoptalking to myself." Lokey thought in the back of his head as he turned back toward the tree he thought he heard a noise behind him but he dismissed it as his imagination.

tree climbing jutsu 2/6
--------------------------
Lokey ran up the tree and got a few feet more then he had the last time and marked it off with his kunai and jumped off to land neatly on the ground "... alright whos out there?" Lockey said hearing someone's footsteps so he readyed his black katana and rpepared to fight

"Dont worry Lokey its just me." Iruka said stepping up to him. "I thought i should supervise your training... and put away your katana lokey you couldnt hurt me with it but it might just get in the way of your training"

"Thanks Iruka-sensei and your probly" Lokey said to iruka putting his blade away before turning back to the tree to continue his practice happy to have someone else around so he wouldnt talk to himself.

tree climbing 3/6
-------------------
Lokey started up the tree and got a few feet higher then he had before iruka showe dup and marked with his kunai as he jumped off to land neatly on his feet he looked to iruka and asked, "would you care to give me a hint?"

"Block out everything else and concentrate on climbing up the tree." Iruka said, "Kinda obvious though isnt it lokey."

"Ya now that i think of it it is isnt it." Lokey said beforefocusing on the tree and blocking out every other bit of distraction Lokey managed to run halfway up to the top of the tree and he marked it with his kunai and jumped off to land neatly on the ground.

treeclimbing 4/6
------------------
Lokey took another run at the tree almost making it to the top but missing by almost 4 or 5 feet but he couldnt quite make it so he marked it with his kunai and jumped off to land neatly on the ground "dangit i almost made it." Lokey said before punching the ground angrily.

"You almost made it try again and if you pass ill train you in the use of a new jutsu." Iruka said to Lokey knowing that with lokeys eagerness to learn that would cause him to excel to great highets

"Alright Iruka sensei ill make it this time." Lokey said as he turned to the tree and prepared for his finnal try.

tree climbing jutsu: 5/6
Lokey turned to the tree a final time and took a running start and began his climb to the top of the tree and almost in a few moments lokey had climbed to the top of the tree and stuck his kunai there and walked his way down.

"very good Lokey you did it." Iruka said, "Now what technique would you like to learn now?"

"Id like to learn the art of substitution." Lokey said to Iruka not believeing that he was about to be tought his thrid technique of the fourth technique of the day

"Alright well begin right here becouse were alrdy here." Iruka said squaring his feet and eyeing the surrounding area as if evaluating it.

tree climbing jutsu 6/6  

Loki Angel of Darkness

Loki Angel of Darkness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:51 pm
"Alright Iruka sensai im ready tell me the handsign plz." Lokey said to iruka impatiently becouse of the fact that he really wanted to become the best ninja out there

"Alright this one is simple here it is." Iruka said showing Lokey the handsign. "Alright ima throw rocks at you for now and i want you to use the substitution jutsu to avoid being hit with the rocks ok?"

"Ok iruka-sensai." Lokey said getting ready to make the handsign, "Lets do this so i can become the worlds greatest ninja."

Iruka sensai threw a rock at lokey in a attempt to hit him in the side of the head to teach him to try harder if he messes up.

Lokey made the handsign and there was a puff of smoke and were lokey was is now still lokey and he is hit with the rock in the side of the head. "Oof" Lokey said getting hit with the rock. "That hurt... alright iruka sensai lets try this again."

"if you insist Lokey." Iruka replied.

Substitution jutsu : 1/4
Iruka threw another rock at Lokey

Lockey performed the handsign and there was another puff of smoke and standing were lockey was is... still lockey so he gets hit with the rock in the temple again slightly dazing him becouse of the force of the impact even though iruka threw it as soft as he could it was a rock so it still hurt.

"Wanna try that again??" Iruka asked not totally sure iruka had enough chakra left to complete even this jutsu even if he has a large amount of it.

"yes alright lets try this again with the rock then if ive got it or not we will try it with a kunai." Lokey said with a look on his face that expressed pure determination.

Iruka picks up a rock noticing the look on Lokey's face he knew that nothing would stop him or make him change his mind.

Substitution jutsu:2/4
-------------------------
Iruka through the rock aiming again at lokeys temple in a effor he hoped to cause a burst in chakra output... but it didnt.

Lockey performs the handsign and a puff of smoke appears and were lokey was now is still lokey so he gets hit with the rock in his temple on the left side of his head

"Are you sure you wanna try a kunai next?" Iruka asked Lokey in a tone that said he wasnt quite sure it should be done

"Yes Iruka-sensie and aim for my head please." Lokey said in a confident tone that said he was going to do it wether he was ready or not.

"as long as your sure." Iruka said pulling out a kunai and lining up his target so he will hit lokey square in the middle of the head so that if he failed lokey would feel no pain.

substitution jutsu:3/4
Iruka threw the kunai at Lokey's head

Lokey performed the handsigns and then a puff of smoke emerged around him as the kunai entered it it cleared to reveil a straw dummy with a wink face on it with a kunai in its forhead and lokey walked down a tree trunk from up in the branches. "I guess i did it sensai." Lokey said scratching the back of his head

"I guess you did dint you..." Iruka said with a grin." i guess your probly ready to graduate from the academy right??"

"Not totally first i need to learn the Henge no jutsu so i have mastered all of the academy techniques." Lokey said to iruka

"Alright that will be the last thing i teach you ok??" Iruka said to Lokey

"alright sensai lets do it." Lokey said to iruka getting ready

Substitution jutsu: 4/4  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:28 pm
"alrighty then sensai first thing ill need is clones so i can do this easier." Lokey said making the handsigns for shadow clone's "BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!!!" with two puffs of smoke Lokey created two clones of himseld and instructed one on what it was supposed to do after iruka showed them the hand signs.

"Alright i guess ill show you how to do this." Iruka said. He performed the jutsu and turned into a replica of lokey but he made the hand signs slow and said the names so that lokey knew what they were. he immeadiately changed back.

"alright Lokey two you know what to do." Lokey said to his clone and his clone performed the hand signs and made what looked like a cross between Lokey and Iruka about 50 50 and then turned back and disapeared in a puff of smoke.

Henge no jutsu: 1/3
"Your about halfway there try again." Iruka said as the clone smoke dispersed.

"Yes sensai." Lokey said instructing his second clone on what to do for this clone jutsu and the clone performed the jutsu to the sign and in the puff of smoke for the transformation emerged the clone that looked mostly like iruka but was not quite there and looked about 25 percent more Lokey becouse of the hieght only it was like a minature iruka. Clone clone changed back and disapeared

"That was pretty good Lokey try it one more time and i think youll get it." Iruka said proudly.

"Yes sensai." Lokey said focusing on getting the correct hieght since he alrdy had the rest down

Henge no jutsu 2/3
---------------------
Focusing on the hieght becouse he had pretty much everything else down Lokey performed the Henge no jutsu handsigns to the sign and in the cloud of smoke that appeared a perfect copy of iruka sensei

"Good job lokey thats all i can teach you you are officially a genin good luck out there in the life of...oh and change back." Iruka said to lokey

changing back Lokey waved goodbye and headed to practice on other jutsu so he figured to learn his jutsus he should first of all check out konoha (village hidden in the leaf for those of you who dont know) and learn some good techniques there so he headed for the docks to begin his journey around the world to learn jutsu of varrying kinds.

Henge no jutsu 3/3  

Loki Angel of Darkness

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games