Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drama world(king and queen)

Back to Guilds

This guild is for RPing, talking..anything! 

Reply Drama!(Rping)
[$] Bloodless Sky [For Tohru] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain tohru honda
Captain

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:49 pm
"I really just started,but yeah,I like the idea of not having to deal with someone like him." Jake said with a smile. "Where do you want to go to dinner tonight?" Jake asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:40 am
"I was thinking of somewhere with a lot of different food choices, but where we can also order from a menu." Shiro said. "Like a buffet, but with dinner choices and a nice atmosphere."  

Gaj Redfox

Feral Dragonslayer

Captain tohru honda
Captain

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:30 pm
"That sounds nice." Jake said with a smile. "Do you have a place in mind?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:34 pm
"There's a steakhouse with sublime wine, desserts and a buffet nearby I was thinking of taking you." Shiro said as he leveled his crimson gaze at the face of Jake with a smile.  

Gaj Redfox

Feral Dragonslayer

Captain tohru honda
Captain

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:43 pm
"That sounds like a wonderful place to eat." Jake said with a smile. ust then Jakes stomach growled,making him laugh. "My stomach agrees too."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:01 pm
Shiro would chuckle at the loud growl that eminated from Jake's stomach. "That's good." he said, opening the car door for Jake once they arrived in the parking garage. "Don't let anyone in the company push you around, if they do they'll answer to me." he said, getting into the car on the other side and starting the engine. He'd drive to the steak house once theywere both buckled up.  

Gaj Redfox

Feral Dragonslayer

Captain tohru honda
Captain

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:08 pm
"Thank you for standing up for me earlier." Jake said as they waited to be seated at the restiarant. "I don't think he meant to be so mean,but maybe he'll think twice about being so harsh for the next person."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:01 pm
"I wasn't about to let him walk all over you." Shiro said. "He needs to learn to treat the workers with respect." he finished as they pulled up the steak house and went inside where the smell of meat and everything else made their mouths water.  

Gaj Redfox

Feral Dragonslayer

Captain tohru honda
Captain

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:24 pm
"Thank you for that." Jakesaid and kissed Shiro before they went inside. Jake took a deep breath through his nose and sighed. "This place smells so great."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:52 pm
"You're welcome." Shiro said as they walked inside after he kissed back and held the door open. "Yeah it does." he smiled as they were seated.  

Gaj Redfox

Feral Dragonslayer

Captain tohru honda
Captain

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:23 pm
A few minutes later, Jake and Shiro were up net and were brought to a table for two. "Here you go,gentleman. May I take your drink order?" The waitress asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:56 pm
"Could we have a bottle of the finest red wine your establishment has please?" Shiro asked. "Two glasses as well, and I'd like the wine to be aged if it's not too much trouble." he finished.  

Gaj Redfox

Feral Dragonslayer

Captain tohru honda
Captain

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:16 pm
"No problem at all sir." The waitress said with a smile. "I've seen you in here a few times and I know you are a very well mannard man. The bestaged wine,coming up. Please enjoy your dinner tonight,your wine will be here in a minute." The waitress said and walked off to get it. "She seems to like you." Jake said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:28 pm
"I come in here a lot is all, there's not a soul who works here who hasn't met me." Shiro chuckled. "I don't flirt with them, nor do I plan to."  

Gaj Redfox

Feral Dragonslayer

Captain tohru honda
Captain

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:33 pm
Jake chuckled as he listened to Shiroo. "I didn't think you did. I just think everyone think's you're naturally handsome. Like me,but I got lucky. I got to have you."  
Drama!(Rping)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff