Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liminal Entities

Back to Guilds

Liminal entities are neither here nor there. 

Tags: roleplay, poetry, arts, discussion, things 

Reply Liminal Entities
Someone talk to anyone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What?
  Huh?
View Results

Balvyne

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:14 am
Time is going by really fast, I keep forgetting about checking by and then it's 10 days later. I wonder if you n I are the last ones left here though, unless you disappeared as well D:  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:17 am
Yeah, I've pretty much stopped coming here. =/

Almost Poetic

Path of Nihility Flan

Crew

Lonely Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:18 pm
So dead.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:14 pm
Yeah, pretty much. =/

Almost Poetic

Almost Poetic

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyy Poetic! biggrin Long time, no see. How have you been?

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:00 pm
I've been gewd thanks and you? C:  

Balvyne

Gracious Phantom

Cool Guy Won1

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:41 pm
XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:43 pm
Darnit Balvyne. >:C
I'm having a private conversation here.

But since you're here... I've beenn good, too. =)
Anything new going on?

@ Poetic Static: Holy crap. >.> I had no idea there was another person with Poetic in their name. This is... Incredibly awkward.

Almost Poetic

Balvyne

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:07 pm
And just when I thought you weren't talking to yourself XD

Nothing too new here apparently heh. Just livin the somewhat busy life of a college student... Working, taking classes, and then staying out way late making the work and classes a lil rough heh. Finished another semester, so I got some breathin room again, though I'm gettin ready for a summer class in a few weeks.

Ah and I got the new game Red Dead Redemption, a random encounter woman pretended to need help and sicked some bandits on my character, and after I killed them, I tied her up and put her on train tracks lol twisted

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:27 pm
Hey, has anyone heard from our esteemed leader Dx I miss her!  

Path of Nihility Flan

Crew

Lonely Consumer

Balvyne

Gracious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:53 pm
Not I, Balvyne.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:57 pm
i havent but then i just got back a few days ago  

AllOurSins

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Almost Poetic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:45 pm
Balvyne
And just when I thought you weren't talking to yourself XD

Nothing too new here apparently heh. Just livin the somewhat busy life of a college student... Working, taking classes, and then staying out way late making the work and classes a lil rough heh. Finished another semester, so I got some breathin room again, though I'm gettin ready for a summer class in a few weeks.

Ah and I got the new game Red Dead Redemption, a random encounter woman pretended to need help and sicked some bandits on my character, and after I killed them, I tied her up and put her on train tracks lol twisted

Fuuuuuuuuuu--- That sounds like a batshit awesome game. >.> I want it now.

Haha, I'm going to college next year. xd I've already been warned not to stay up late; my BFF is a seveeeeerrreee drinker, so I'm probably going to have to let her be for a little bit until I get used to the school and working.

Haha, what's your major? You can cheat using your calculator if you spend some time inputting the information instead of studying it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:10 am
It's like Grand Theft Auto sept the wild west xd

Yeah it's really hard not to stay up late, so much to do, and why waste a perfectly good night I say~!

I'm gonna get an Associates in Liberal Arts after this Fall semester, I've been working on that one cuz it's the jack-of-all-trades major apparently. But through that plan I've been meeting all the same basic requirements for my real plan which is Criminal Justice biggrin and when I transfer from my community college to the university 30 minutes away that's what my major will be, with pretty much all basic classes outta the way I can just focus on my criminal justice classes as well as be ahead of the game ;D

How bout you? You got a major in mind yet?

Ah and I've heard bout that with the calculator, technology these days heh. Though I've never had a high-tech enough calculator to test that out.

Balvyne

Gracious Phantom

Almost Poetic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:38 pm
YEAH. Buying that. End of story. talk2hand

Yeah, Liberal Arts is like Engineering---everyone and their mother has a degree in it, and it works for pretty much everything.

Criminal justice is awesome; if this was last year, I'd be jumping on the bandwagon with you. But now, I think my major is going to be Graphic Design for like 2 years, and then switch over to either Pre-Med or Biology and then transfer out to a different college (yeah, on the advice of my Uncle, I'm going to community college for the beginning of my degree to save money and make a little bit so I don't have to immediately take out a loan). BTW, I'm pretty sure a law career for the state for a few years results in loan forgiveness, but I'm not sure. You should look into it before you transfer.

Really? You can do it on the Ti-84s. They're a little expensive as far as calculators go (I think $150? But they're getting old, so you'll probably save a couple bucks), but they have all the good features... Like, cheating on tests. =/ I plan on using it for my midterm, even though our teacher gave up on us and is letting us use a cheat sheet. Her cheat sheet had too many rules, and I don't want to remember it all, so I'm putting the things not allowed on the sheet in the calculator.

Annnnnnndddd check out chegg.com for renting school books. Use the passcode ZINCH to save an extra 10% off your first order, but you didn't hear it from me. wink

Liminal Entities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff