Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
~The Shinobi Academy~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Komenusai

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:51 pm
((NOTE FROM A MOD. that's me ^_^

EVERYONE ON THIS PAGE HAS NOT FULFILLED 5 FULL LINES (This means 8 full ines when you write it out in yourwindow) SO EVERY TRAINING ON PAGE 104 IS INVALID PLEASE INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR POSTS IF YOU WISH YOUR TRAINING TO COUNT
-Komen))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:58 pm
((er I editd my last post so there ^^))

Arashi looked at the replica somewhat confused asto how he did so. The man had converted form a six foot buff man to a small 5 foot tall Arashi. Although he seemed unamused with the technique. Letting out a small breath Arashi walked around hte man. "So explain what you had done/" Smirking the man looked back towards Arash. "You channel your chakra through your handseal and it shall allow you to convert your body into a whole new form although you will need to picture who you are trying to become." The man in black stated .

((2/3 Henge no justu))  

grindXcore

grindXcore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:09 pm
The Hoshigaki took a step back before putting his hands up in a similar handseal that the man had done. He fixed it a little before closing his eyes concentrating on what he was about to perform. "Henge no justu." Smoke erupted from under Arashi and slowly disappeared from where the Hoshigaki was had now been taken over by an exact replica of the man in black. Everything from the eyes to his size. "Well it seems you capable of learning quickly." the man in black said crossing his arms.

(( 3/3 Henge no justu))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:23 pm
((So I'm actually supposed to have my posts eight-lined? eek ))  

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

Komenusai

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:20 pm
Raikira
((So I'm actually supposed to have my posts eight-lined? eek ))
((yes. so when you are inputting your text. Your posts are to meet from left to right in 8 lines. This is the minimum requirements, the eight lines in the input screen will equal 5 full lines when you post it.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:28 pm
This is in the rules correct, so....... would'nt it be 5 full lines?

19. To learn a jutsu, you must pay attention to two things. First, every post you make must be at least 5 lines. Second, for every 100 chakra points, you must make one post. For example, if there are 300 chakra points to learn a jutsu, then you must make 3 posts of 5 or more lines for it to count.

Neoshin Reborn

grindXcore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:02 pm
((so wait did I just complete the trianing for henge?))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:03 pm
grindXcore
((so wait did I just complete the trianing for henge?))
((looks good but will check when I'm on my computer))  

Komenusai

grindXcore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:19 pm
((ok thanks))

Arashi sighed and more smoke erupted from under him reveiling the original Arashi. He stood their looking up towards his teacher for a moment. "Could we hurry this up." Arashi siad in a calm tone simply wanting to leave the academy.
"Well you got some attitude kid. Dont get too cocky." The man said stepping back from Arashi before putting his hands up once more. Several replicas of the man surrounded Arashi one of which was real while the otehrs were fake. "Alright I guess I could give this a shot."

((1/3 Bunshin no justu))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:25 pm
Arashi stared at the clones of his sensei once more before doing the techinque. He wanted to make sure he had everything perfect. Hesitantly he put his hands together into the proper seal to allow himself to perform the technique. The Hoshigaki clan member thought for a moment before releasing his chakra in a burst to perform the techinque. A somewhat dead looking Arashi appeared next to him. His legs were poorly made making it undstable other then that it looked fine. The color tone matched his own his hair style the sword however the legs were not properly created making it seem limpish.

((2/3 Bunshin no justu))  

grindXcore

Neoshin Reborn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:27 pm
((Henge no justu trainning))

A mysterious boy came around the academy as he signed and went in looking around at the other kids train, he was new but he was no joke to play around with for he was aiming to be a ninja just like the rest of the guys here, his name was Shizima Nara and he had just arrived for his first day at the academy "Ok then..... this must be it, huh I hope i'm not here for long, it looks more like a daycare center then a actual academy." He put his hands in his pockets and walked through the main hall looking into the classrooms at all the other kids learning the basics of chakra and such "Good god I really don't wanna be here, I better learn these little E-rank jutsu's fast or i'll be in here for yet another day." He yawned to himself and went outside to the trainning grounds to see what was going on out there, and to begin his trainning

1/3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:27 pm
He quickly canceled the technique after seeing his flaws. Arashi closed his eyes and took in a deep breath before started to perform the handseal once more. A somewhat after image of Arashi apepared directly y his side indicated how well he had improvedon it. He was capable of noticing his flaws quickly making him an excellent student. "So I guess Im a fast learner." Arashi said stating what he believed to be true.
"Eh, not as fast as others." The man said smirking towards him. attempting to aggitate him.

((3/3 Bunshin no justu))  

grindXcore

grindXcore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:31 pm
The Hoshigakiu clan member left his sensei behind him after seeing the newcomer walk in. "Thank you for your teachings." Arashi said muttering not truely enough for him to hear. His teacher and his Bunshins vanished off into either direction. Slowly he walked closer to the Nara before stopping.
It was somewhat odd for him to communicate with other children his age since he was an odd kind of person. hewasnt socially accepted in the mist and didnt expecdt it in the academy as well. Close by the Nara boy Arashi started to train on his own.

((1/4 Art of Substitution))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:42 pm
grindXcore
The Hoshigakiu clan member left his sensei behind him after seeing the newcomer walk in. "Thank you for your teachings." Arashi said muttering not truely enough for him to hear. His teacher and his Bunshins vanished off into either direction. Slowly he walked closer to the Nara before stopping.
It was somewhat odd for him to communicate with other children his age since he was an odd kind of person. hewasnt socially accepted in the mist and didnt expecdt it in the academy as well. Close by the Nara boy Arashi started to train on his own.

((1/4 Art of Substitution))
Seeing another kid come by Shizima stared at him for a split second as he looked the other way having a few diffrent thoughts going threw his head, he never got along with other kids because he was such a smartass when it came to logic the others did'nt know, he was tutored by his cousin shikamaru so he was nearly as smart but he was just as lazy some say in his family "What is this guy doing, does he want something from me, or is he expecting a fight, huh I can't put up getting ito a rumble on my first day but if he wants it then he's got it....." Shizima turned to the kid and pointed his finger out at him looking into his eyes with a serious look"Okay kid whats your deal, do you want something from me or what, no one just comes barging over without something to say?"

2/3

He was'nt scraed to fight sense he studied ninjutsu and taijutsu combat in his cousins books he would write in school, he was a genius when it came to strategy smaking so he was no push over, but his laziness was still a problem because even though he knew how to fight he still had problems figureing out how to finish off his opponents in his notes of his own. It was definatley not his style to got all out and say something to start up a rucus but in this case he had no choice, it was either beat him or be beaten in his mind, his options were short and quick but he had no time to figure it out seeing the shark-looking kid come so close he was a little surprised and did'nt want to be a wuss infront of the other kids, so he continued to point his finger and plan his next move as his surprise guest would stir up some kind of answer to his question.

3/3

Neoshin Reborn

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games