Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:38 am
User Image "It wasn't out of place at all, Aomine." He had just been mildly triggered. Being triggered was okay. "Are you sure? We can save it for the restaurant when we're eating and full of food." And again, Daren completely ignored his words. It was no doubt a reaction from the triggering. He needed time to cool down and try to act as normal as possible or something.

Tim did it too.

"Well if you want to take it now okay. And yes, I'd like to drive I haven't driven a car in such a long time I forgot how much fun it was."  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:39 pm
User ImageDaren nodded, "then you get to drive. if you want to wait for the picture, then let's wait. it's up to you, Tim." he had already done a great job of screwing up, but he was going to do better. he had to do better, Tim needed him. he couldn't let his past rule him like this anymore.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:11 pm
User Image Tim thought a moment, making a small 'hmm' sound as he did so. "We'll take it after the food!" Food made everyone feel better. "Where did I put those car keys?" he mumbled, looking around the house now.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:28 pm
User ImageDaren thought a moment, "didn't you put them on the counter?" he wandered over to look but they were nowhere to be found. "hmm. we came in and i hugged you before you put the bags on the-" he walked to the couch and started going through the cushions. "found them!" he held the keys up triumphantly and swirled them around his finger as he walked to Tim to hand them over. "i win! that means we get dessert tonight." he winked and head for the door, "let's get going then. dinner followed by art." he wondered if he should try and get drunk at dinner, but he didn't drink so that was out of the question. damn.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:40 pm
User Image "Did I?" Tim asked. "Let me check my jeans." and walked back to his room, picking up his pants and sifting through the pockets until he heard Daren shout. Jogging out quickly he was handed the keys. "Thank you! and we can get dessert. I wonder what sort of desserts they have there." and found his wallet on the couch too. he quickly put that in his pants pocket and head out back downstairs. "I wonder what sort of art gallery it is. Modern art no doubt but I wonder which style. i always like sculptures myself."  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:57 pm
User ImageDaren put his hands in his pockets and sandwitched some of the cloth between his fingers, rubbing them together as they walked. "I hope they have creme brulee, i love the stuff. haven't had it in a while." it was one of his favorite desserts, ever. unfortunately Anne and Tarte didn't make it for their bakery, though they would make him one in private if he ever asked. and they always made him some for his birthday. "now watch, it's some nudest gallery full of naked pictures." he muttered with little enthusiasm, "sculptures are cool. it's amazing what people can do with marble, i just hope it's not that put a toilet seat in the middle of a room and call it art sort of affair."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:06 am
User Image "Pie." Was all Tim said, realizing that pie might become his new favorite dessert. Only the crust was baked and it was nothing like cake. "It was in the newspaper I don't think they'd post something on nudism in the paper." and unlocked the car, quickly getting in. "I must admit though, modern art is really, well. Some say the definition of modern art is where you could have done it but didn't." and drove off, "so where am I going?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:16 am
User ImageDaren snorted at the definition as he got into the car, "you know. I like that." he pulled up the directions on his phone and let that tell them where to go. "oh, but didn't you say it was kind of Japanese style? i like that style, it's very pretty. maybe it won't be so bad after all." he smiled and held his phone up so they could easily hear the directions.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:42 am
User Image Tim looked at the phone, quickly following direction. "Anything can be Japanese style, Aomine. It's just not restricted to one form of art." and chuckled. "But it shouldn't be bad."  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:47 am
User ImageDaren shook his head, "naw, you don't know what i mean. Asian are in general is just so-" he trailed off, "it just flows nicely, you know? like-I don't know...it's hard to explain. maybe i'm parcial..." he glanced at Tim out of the corner of his eye before looking out the window. "my mom was an artist. pretty famous too, that's how she met dad. but he didn't like her working so he made her quit painting when they got married." he was quiet for a long time, "i'll show you some of her paintings sometime, they're mostly online. easy to find."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:27 am
User Image Timothy nodded. "it does flow nicely, I think I sort of understand what you're saying. It's a good balance." and glanced over, finding the place and turning around to roll into the parking lot. "That'd be nice. She must have been a wonderful artist." and parked at the restaurant. "ready to eat?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:39 am
User ImageUser Image"Starved." Daren got out of the car and head for the entrance as soon as Tim was out as well. He lead the way to the host stand and they were taken to their table once he said his name. it was set for three and he frowned a bit, looking at Tim, "expecting company?" he asked teasingly.

"That place is for me." A young blonde man with a hint of a french accent walked up and smiled, kissing Daren on the cheek, "Daren, my friend, you have been away too long. and all the stories i have heard of you! ah, you're lover?" his eyes landed on Tim and he smiled widely.

"No, nothing like that. flatmate. This is Tim James." Daren clarified.

Lance nodded, "Regardless of who you are, you got him into a suit and for that you deserve a kiss!" he gently kissed Tim's cheek, "I am Lance Quartet, a pleasure. I hope you boys don't mind if i join you for dinner? since this is not a date?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:56 am
User Image "Good." and locked the car. The restaurant on the outside looked incredibly nice, and holy jesus look at the inside. Tim wanted to stop and sight see but he had to feed Daren. He kept close as they made their way to the table, pausing to look at the third chair. "I'm not--"

An accent made him turn around though, seeing someone insanely handsome. Insanely handsome and not quite out of the cradle just yet. He was probably older but he just looked so young.

"Oh! No we're just roommates." Tim said as Daren clarified. "Wait what?" but his cheek soon had lips upon it. "I don't mind. You're more than welcomed to join in my opinion."  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:11 am
User ImageUser ImageLance smiled, "thank you very much, Tim." he moved to one of the chairs and sat as Darne and Tim sat.

Daren smiled a little and shook his head, "careful, Tim, he's a flirt."

Lance pretended to be offended, "Am not! I just appreciate beauty, and your flat mate, Daren, is beautiful." he smiled at Tim, "if you and Daren are not together, does that mean you are available? i wouldn't mind placing myself in the running for your favor."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:17 am
User Image Sitting down he looked at the menu before looking up at Daren. Lance was a flirt? With looks like that Tim couldn't blame him.

But the compliments still made him turn a light shade of pink, forcing himself to be incredibly interested in the menu. "I-I am, I suppose." he mumbled, now hot in the ears. "I would just like to work steady before I try dating again."  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games