Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
~The Shinobi Academy~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riorin

Stone-cold Hunter

11,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:27 pm
Some boys snickered as Sayuri positioned herself.
"Just how am I going to do this?" she thought."Oh yea, the boys out side! I'll just try and copy what they did".
Visualizing the exact movements that the boy's did, she slowly went through the required hand seals, memorizing them.
A small smile spread across Iruka-sensei's face.
When Sayuri was pleased with her memory, she looked up at Iruka-sensei's face, quickly went through with the required hand seals, measureed the right amount of chakra and shouted "Henge no justu!"
And where she had just stood lay a perfect replica of Iruka-sensei.

[henge no jutsu 2/3]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:34 pm
Sayuri expected Iruka-sensei to be quite annoyed with the fact that she hadn't listened to a word he had said, yet still executed the jutsu perfectly.
But infact, it was quite the opposite.
Iruka-sensei had a huge grin across his face.
The look on Sayuri's bewildered face made him let out a small laugh.
"Well done Sayuri-chan. But answer this one thing. How did you, who was not even paying attention to the procedure, manage to complete that jutsu perfectly?"
Instead of answering, Sayuri just looked out of the window at the boys outside.

[henge no jutsu 3/3, henge no jutsu complete]  

Riorin

Stone-cold Hunter

11,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Firestarter 200

Riorin

Stone-cold Hunter

11,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:46 pm
After Sayuri's close call the other day, she made sure to pay close attention to what ever Iruka-sensei said.

When Iruka-sensei entered the class, he gave a quick wink in Sayuri's direction then wrote on the board "Bushin no Jutsu".
"Now that just about sums up what we are going to learn today class", Iruka-sensei said. "Does anyone know just what bushin no jutsu is?"
Sayuri's arm shot up. She had been reading a book on Bushin no justsu the other day.
"Yes Sayuri?" Iruka-sensei asked.
"Busin no jutsu is the art of creating multiple versions of yourself", she replied. "Though the clone will dissapear when it comes in bodily contact with any solid thing, or when you decide to release the jutsu".
"Yes, that's correct", Iruka-sensei informed the class."Good work Sayuri".

[bushin no jutsu 1/3]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:55 pm
"Now that we know what Bushin no jutsu is, does anyone know how it works?" Iruka-sensei asked.
Sayuri's arm shot up again.
"Yes?" Iruka-sensei said, looking at her.
"First you concentrate on extracting your chakra, then you preform the appropriate hand signals", Sayuri said while demonstrating."You shout bushin no jutsu, and thats about it".
"Correct once again, Sayuri. I'm impressed", Iruka-sensei comented, repeating the hand signals, but with more speed than Sayuri.

[bushin no jutsu 2/3]  

Riorin

Stone-cold Hunter

11,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Firestarter 200

Riorin

Stone-cold Hunter

11,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:04 pm
"Now, can any one demonstrate?" Iruka-sensei asked, but before anyone could react, he added "Thank you Sayuri".
Noticing her que, Sayuri stood up, ignoring the evil looks the other girls gave her, and made her way to the empty space beside Iruka-sensei.
Wasting no time, Sayuri closed her eyes, focused on extracting her chakra, preformed the necessary hand seals and shouted "Bushin no jutsu!"

As Sayuri opened her eyes, she could still see the girls evil stares. As she examined her surroundings, she found two clones to her left, and the same number on the right.
"Well done Sayuri", Iruka-sensei said, patting her on the back.

[bushin no jutsu 3/3 complete]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:54 am
Aozame shot the studet a cold glare. The student froze it fear of him. It seemed that many studets were intimidated by Aozame due to his sharklike features. Aozame sat down at his desk while Iruka called down the rest of the class to try out the bushin no jutsu. Aozame stared at the clock waiting for everyone to finish. Finally the whole class had gone up and as the last student sat down Iruka said "Alright everyone. Now to start today's lesson. If you'll all joine me outside we can start." The whole class followed Iruka outside where he had a stack of logs waiting.

1/4

As soon as the whole class was outside Iruka said "Alright class quiet down, quiet down. Now today i'm going to teach you one of the basic skills that every ninja should know. Besides, its required of you to graduate. I'm going to teach you the technique and you are going to be switching places with those logs i have placed over there" Iruka pointed to the stack of logs. "Now, In order to perform this skill you need to know how to disguise something ordinary to make it look like you. Now i want each of you to grab a log and tranform it into a copy of you. Thats the first step"

2/4

The whole class rushed to get the first log so they could get started, while Aozame walked calmly to grab a log. It seemed as it he was in no hurry. Aozame grabbed the last remaining log and tranformed it into a copy of himself. Soon the whole class had copies of themself standing next to them. "Very good class. Now that you've mastered how to disguise the log, now you need to learn how to switch places with it. Dispell the disguises and put all the logs back in a pile." Iruka said and all the studets returned their logs to their original spot. The class then stood infront of Iruka.

3/4

"Alright now I'm going to call each of you up so you can test your luck at the substitution jutsu. Right now pay close attention to my hands as i make the hands seals." Iruka then slowly made the hand signs dictating which sign he had just made. "Now you all remember them?" asked Iruka and the class replied yes. Iruka then began calling up students. Each one performed the technique and appeared next to the pile of logs while their replacements stood in their spot. It was then Aozame's turn. He made the hand signs and dissapeared next to the pile of logs with his substitute in his place.

4/4  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

yoshi_mitsuko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:47 am
Kiater Aburame
Ace Zero
Rikkou Looked up at the girl from him being Short"Yes i am...May i ask you name please?"Rikkou said as he put his hands in his pocket"Oh! wait you must be the Aburame girl i expected so hows about i teach you the art of substituion or maybe water walking"Rikkou said as he as his Eyebrows Shifted "Its your choice"Rikkou said to the girl

Kiater nodded once.
"My name is Aburame Kiater, Sir", she said in reply to the man's question on what her name was. The next question the man asked, Kiater had to think about a little. She shifted her weight to her right side and tapped her foot to a steady beat as she thought. I can already create clones of myself because of my insects and water-walking has always seem like a helpful jutsu to me so I guess I'll take up the water-walking jutsu training.
"I'll do the water-walking training, Sir", Kiater said to the small man. She stopped tapping her foot and waited for the man's reply.

((1 / 6))

Mitsuko came back from lunch and released ace of his duty. "okay...now, the trick is to create a thin layer of chakra between you and the water, so first focus your chakra into your feet. Mitsuko blinked and realized that she didn't know the water walking technique, but she knew tree-climbing, so it was probably similar. Mitsuko closed her eyes and then her feet were covered with a slight aura.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:49 am
Iruka wrote down the results of Aozame's substitution and sent him to the back of the line. Aozame then waited as the rest of the class went up with their demonstration of the substitution jutsu. Finally the entire class had finished. It looked as if they had been there for quite some time. It seemed that school would be over soon. Iruka then addressed the class "Well that was very good everyone. It seems just about time to dissmiss you guy. We'll pick up here tommarow and you homework is to practice those jutsus we learned today. Prepare for tommarow's lesson."

1/6

Iruka then dissmissed the class and most of the students went home. Aozame decided he'd head to the river for a quick swim before he went home. He set down his equiptment and he jumped into the river. He enjoyed spending his time in the water. There were times where he even wished he could live his entire life in the sea. Aozame took out his harpoon from his back and began spearfishing for tonights dinner. There wern't too many fish in the water that night. He brought home three fish to eat. After dinner Aozame went straight to bed to get a good nights rest.

2/6

Aozame woke up suddenly and looked at the clock on his nightstand. Aozame then paniced as he saw he only had ten minutes before class started. As he was getting dress he fell down twice. He then rushed into the kitchen and grabbed some of the leftover fish that was in the refrigerator. He didn't mind eating it raw, he just wanted to be ontime. He ran as fast as he could down the streets hoping he would make it to the academy before the bell rang. Aozame finally reached the building but it wasn't over yet. He had to get to his classroom on the second floor.

3/6

As he was running up the staircase, he heard the most horrible sound he had ever heard in his life. The bell had just rang. Aozame's perfect attendance record was shattered. He continued to dash to his classroom hoping Iruka sensei wouldn't notice him walking in. He burst into the classroom and Iruka turned to Aozame. "Nice of you to join us Aozame. Take your seat. Now as i was saying, Today we are going to learn how to walk on water. In order to do this we need to be outside. Now if you'll follow me outside we can get started." Iruka said

4/6

The class then went outside to a nearby lake. Iruka then walked to the middle of the lake and said "Its actually very simple to walk on water. All you need to do is focus a large amount of chakra into your feet and you should be able to not break the surface tension. Now begin focusing your chakra and step onto the water. Trust me some of you will get wet." The students began focusing their chakra. They then each tried their luck as they stepped onto the water. Aozame stared at his reflection in the water and muttered "Why would i want to walk on the water?"

5/6

Aozame looked around as the other students began stepping onto the water. Some were able to maintain their chakra and stand on the water, while others fell straight into the water. Aozame began focusing his chakra and his feet began to glow a soft blue. He then stepped onto the water and began walking towards Iruka along with a few other students. Soon the entire class stood in front Iruka in the middle of the lake. Iruka then congradulated the class and dissmissed them early. Aozame decided to head to bed early so he might not repeat today's events/

6/6  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

AtakiRay

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:18 pm
[Bushin no Jutsu 1/3]

Jiatsu sat in the large classroom, eyes shifting every so often as he waited almost impatiently for this Iruka-Sensei to show.

The teen closed his eyes, allowing a small kunai to twirl in his fingers.

He let out soft breaths, regulated, precise, not too deep nor too shallow.

Creak Jiatsu let go of the kunai, the weapon speding to the front of the room, getting a yelp from a startled Iruka.

The man laughed softly, somewhat nervously, as he looked up at his student. "It's nice to meet you too." he said, calming, "You must be from the Lin Kuei Clan."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:28 pm
[Bushin no Jutsu 2/3]

The young teen nodded, muttering a soft "Of course." before he rose from his seat and jumped down to land lightly upon the ground.

They stared at one another for a long moment in complete silence. Jiatsu's eyes lowered, "Well?" he asked.

Iruka blinked in surprise, "Oh! Right. You'll be learning the Bushin no Jutsu today. Other wise know as the Clone Technique."

Jiatsu nodded as he followed the man outside, studying the man mentally as he walked.

Iruka stopped abruptly and spun around to face his student, not only catching him by surprise, but causing the boy to instantly flee a good 5 meters back as a result.

The teacher laughed lightly, "Sorry about that! Now..."  

AtakiRay

AtakiRay

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:39 pm
[Bushin no Jutsu 3/3]

"To complete the bushin no jutsu, one must preform these hand signs in order and properly." Iruka stated, demonstrating the aforemantioned hand signals.

Jiatsu watched him, red orbs shifting about quickly as he took in every detail of the ninjutsu technique.

"Ready to try?" The man asked. The small teen nodded, taking a low breath.

Closing his eyes, Jiatsu preformed the hand signals, a clone appearing beside him.

Both Jiatsus looked up at their tacher and tilted their heads and blinked with pseudo-innocence. Iruka blinked and chuckled, Maybe there's hope for this clan after all, he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:09 pm
Hyuuga Natsumi had been in the room for less than ten minutes, and her fellow family member, and private tutor was already rearing to go.

"Alright, Natsumi! Let's get to work!" Hyuuga Toya was anxious to say the least. Natsumi didn't know what fueled his ambition, but Natsumi had no regrets towards being taught. Toya was her brother, and much more skilled at fighting than herself, yet he agreed to teach Natsumi as much as she could while she was still in the academy. Being an academy teacher, he was experienced enough to do so.

"So let's start with a basic jutsu. Bunshin no Jutsu is amazingly effective in battle. With our Byakugan, however, we can see through the clones created by this simple jutsu, so using it against us is fairly useless. Of course, against most opponents this opens up an opportunity to confuse our opponents. Now, for starters, you'll need to learn the proper hand seal." Toya looked at the determined Natsumi between breaths to make sure she grasped what she had said. Taking her prepared stance as a sign for recognition, he continued his lesson.

[1/3 Bunshin no Jutsu]

"Well, the hand seal is that of the Ram." Placing his hands together accordingly, he looked to Natsumi.

"So... Like this?" Natsumi had copied Toya's hands perfectly, and now awaited further instruction.

"Great, Natsumi!" Toya was glad that Natsumi could learn so fast for Toya's sake. He was anxious to drill Natsumi through all techniques he could teach her. "Now, since you understand most chakra pathways, you need to form the chakra into your hands and expel towards the area you want the Bunshin to appear in. From there, a complete copy of yourself will manifest itself. Follow my example with your Byakugan."

[2/3 Bunshin no Jutsu]

Natsumi formed the Tiger hand seal and the veins towards her eyes appeared, and she saw the chakra forming around Toya's hands. She experienced the chakra appearing to turn into a complete copy of the taller Hyuuga, in all aspects other than the fact that it clearly lacked a chakra system. De-activating her Byakugan she looked back at Toya.

"Alright, here I go." Reforming the Ram seal, she formed her chakra as she had seen Toya do. "Here goes nothing."

She instinctively closed her eyes as she formed the chakra completely, daring to peel her eyelids open, she saw herself staring at the back of herself, her two buns of black hair daring to get in the way of herself and Toya. Knowing what she had just done, she jumped with excitement, not holding herself back to say the fairly obvious phrase.

"I did it!"
[3/3 Bunshin no Jutsu]  

Hitsu-kun117

Hitsu-kun117

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:05 pm
Natsumi was still bursting with energy from the previous day's jutsu training. She even showed her mother when she returned home, Toya right by her side. She received a well-deserved, in her eyes, applaud from her mother and her toddler brother.

Now she was receiving another lecture about a new jutsu. Toya was nowhere near as excited as Natsumi, mainly because Natsumi had made sure he got up far too early to begin training again. Still, the chuunin agreed to begin another training lesson.

~~~~~

"Now, Natsumi, since it's amazingly early today, I'll talk about another simple jutsu. Henge no Jutsu. The ability to change your appearance through the use of chakra. Now, using your Byakugan won't be necessary here. Just follow my hand seal again." Toya placed his hands in the Tiger seal. "From here, we form chakra and mold it into the appearance we have in mind. This jutsu cannot overcome the boundaries of height, so when you think of what you are changing into, it can't be something as large as an elephant or as small as a mouse. For now, I'd just like us to change ourselves into a version of each other. In your case, a smaller me, and in my case, a larger you. Got it?"

Natsumi nodded with her hands in the Tiger seal. She watched Toya intently as he exclaimed the name of the jutsu. With a poof of smoke, Toya appeared as an identical version of Natsumi, except taller, and with all of her hair in one bun.

[1/3 Henge no Jutsu]

"Notice here, that I used my own imagination to create a new version of your appearance. You can do the same thing with my appearance. In fact, I'd like to see you try and put your own twist to it."

Natsumi closed her eyes again, silent and imagining a new look for Toya. He wore his hair down, and it passed his shoulders by a good half foot. His forehead protector was tied tightly around his left arm. Forming the seal again with her eyes closed, she announced the name of the jutsu, and opened her eyes to see if her spontaneous idea had worked. She couldn't see what she had done without the mirror, but from the look on Toya's face, it didn't look like it came out well.

"Alright, it seems we are going too fast for you. That Henge didn't work at all. Let's take a long break and come back in thirty minutes."

[2/3 Henge no Jutsu]

~~~~~

Natsumi was dissapointed in her performance, and felt like she had ultimately let Toya down. After finding another snack in her fully packed day pouch, she saw on the edge of a small pond just outside the academy's kunai practice range.

In almost the same second that she had finished her pork bun, Toya had arrived, standing like a giant over the sitting Natsumi.

"I figure that a little fresh air could do us a fair amount of good, so why don't we continue practice out here?" Hyuuga Natsumi felt refreshed next to the water and pushed herself up off of the ground, dusting off her shirt and shorts.

"Alright, Natsumi, what can you remember from what I told you before?"

"Okay, well, you use the Tiger hand seal, and the chakra you form allows you to adopt a form that must be near your current height, and can be anything you want to imagine up. Right?"

"Correct. Now that I hope you have a clear mind, try your jutsu again." Nodding, Natsumi formed the handseal and closed her eyes, starting to imagine her version of Toya.

Short black, messy hair. The Leaf forehead protector tied around the forehead, and she made sure to imagine the forehead protector to be blue, different from Toya's normal black one.

"Henge no Jutsu!" Smoke surrounded Natsumi. As it faded away, Toya couldn't help but smile and clap at the same time.

"Look at your reflection." Toya pointed towards the pond. Following his instructions, Natsumi did not see herself staring back at her, but instead, the very Toya she had imagined.

Wiped out from the chakra she had used, she collapsed to the ground, happy as she realized what she had done.

[3/3 Henge no Jutsu]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:15 pm
Aozame woke up an hour earlier, than he normally did. He didn't want to be late again. He went to the academy early and sat against a tree in the school's front yard. He began reading a book as he waited for the academy to open. As soon as the front doors were unlocked, Aozame walked inside to his classroom. He took his usual seat and continued reading his book. Little by litte the room began to fill with more and more studets. Soon Iruka sensei walked in and sat down at his desk. When the bell rang, he got up and andressed the class.
1/6

"Good morning class. Yesterday we were learning to focus out chakra so we could walk on water. Today we are going to focus our chakra so that we can walk up a surface. Because we don't want you to walk up these walls of course. We're going to go outside into the forest and walk up trees. This is going to be much more difficult than yesterday's lesson. It will probably take up the whole day. Maby longer. With that said, lets head out." Iruka said with a smile. The whole class rose from their seats and began following him outside. They walked half across the village till they reached the forest.

2/6

Iruka gathered them in a line as he instructed the young students. "Now althought this may look easy, it will be the most difficult task you will have in the acadmy. This will show your chakra control and your ability to mold it. Your task is to focus chakra in your feet to make them adhesive so you can walk up the trunk of the tree. The first one to make it to the top of their tree will become an instant genin and receive this headband" Iruka held up a steel plated forehead protector. As the students gazed at the headband with greed, Iruka threw a kunai at each of the student's feet.

3/6

The studen'ts picked up the kunais with perplexed expressions. Iruka then said "You are going to use those kunais to mark your position as you continually try to get to the top. Remember, don't use too much or too little charka. Oh yeah, one last peice of advice: I suggest you take a running start." The students nodded accepting the task at hand. The students began focusing their chakra and began making their attemts up the tree. Some got off to a good start while others fell flat on their faces without even planting thier foot on the tall trees.

4/6

Aozame did nothing for a while. He only stood in his spot with his kunai at hand watching the other students. He eyed each student as they made their attemnt to walk up the tree. He saw one student make a good few steps up the tree before he was pushed off. Aozame looked at the spot where his foot was and noticed a crack in the bark. 'Too much chakra' he thought to himself. He then eyed another student. As his foot landed at the base of the tree, it simply slipped off the trunk. 'Too little charka' Aozame thought to himself. He then felt that he was ready.

5/6

Aozame began focusing his chakra in his feet. He felt he had reached his center. His feet bagan to glow a soft blue. He made a dashe towards the tree as fast as he could. He ran up the tree without stoping. He then reached the top branch of the tree and looked down at the other students below. Some stared at me with jealosy while others stared in shock. Aozame then came down. Iruka then said "Wow! On your first try! Congradulations. You are now an official genin." He then handed Aozame the headband. Aozame tied it to his sash and began walking home.

6/6  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:38 pm
((Um.... Hello, everyone! ^_^))

Raikira sprinted down the academy hallway, panting heavily. Oh my gosh! I'm so late! she thought in horror as she ran past her destination. Realizing this, she quickly turned around and bursted through the door, causing the other students and her sensei to look up at the sudden commotion. Feeling self-conscious by their stares, Raikira walked up to her sensei slowly with her eyes down on the ground. "Gomenasai, Kuma-sensei, there was an accident on the way here..." she muttered.

((Henge: 1/3))

Kuma gazed down at her with a blank expression for a moment and then sighed, "It's okay, Raikira. Just go take a seat. Lucky for you, we haven't started on much yet."

Raikira nodded quietly and went to her assigned seat and sat down, murmuring another quiet apology as she went.

"Well, then. As I was saying, we're going to have you all show me what you've learned all this time in class," Kuma announced, smiling brightly. "I'm going to call you up into another room one by one to show me what you've learned. You're going to perform several types of jutsus, okay?" All the students nodded, and Kuma smiled. "Well, let's get started."

((Henge: 2/3))

Raikira sat and watched as all the other students got called up before her and exit the room to go to another one. There was an uneasy roll in her stomach. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply for a moment and then exhaled. Finally, she heard her name called. Raikira opened her eyes to see her sensei standing there with everyone else gone.

"Since you were the last one here, you'll also be the last to leave," Kuma chuckled, joking good-naturedly. Raikira shrank from embarrassment. "Anyway, why don't you show me a Henge?"

She nodded quietly and stood up, forming a hand sign and an image of her sensei in her mind. There was a poof and some smoke. Raikira looked up at her sensei, waiting to be criticized for messing something up, but instead he grinned proudly. "Good job, Raikira," he lauded. She looked down at herself to see that she had indeed transformed into her sensei.

((Henge: 3/3))

((I'm not sure if I did this right, but here it is! sweatdrop ))  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games