Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
~The Shinobi Academy~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

el cabong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:57 pm
Chey motioned his arm in a 'come here' way as the pair took a short walk away from the bank and the river to a large tree. It was the one thing that stood out like a sore thumb from the rest of the surroundings. It was humongous and well worn, it had foot pring impressions, marks from weapons and ripped off peices of bark. Panda looked at the tree questionably as she turned her head to Chey.
"Um...sir....this tree doesnt seem very safe...." She said as she put a hand on the tree to demonstrate. She picked off a peice of bark with her fingers efforlessly, it was incredibly brittle.

(Tree Climbing-1/6)

Chey was impressed...most of the ninjas just went gung ho throughout these trials. Despite her naitivity, she had a knack at analyzing things and noticing the details like a ninja should.
"You are absolutly right Panda. In front of us is one of the oldest trees in the academy. I practiced on it when I went through my exams and lots of other people have too...maybe even a few kages. Its the perfect tree for this kind of exercise because it will force you to use your chakra as prciely as possible....if your aren't sharp enough to climb this tree and grab this kunai, then you arent fit to join our little club."

(2/6)

As Chey spoke he pulled the aforemention kunai and chucked it forward at the tree. The kunai stuck with a slight THUNK as Panda eyed the distance for her to travel. Roughly 30-35 feet, give or take..... She thought as she looked at her slightly chubby feet covered over by her sandal. She hated that foot...really the fat that was all around her but she shook it out of her mind as she put a foot on the tree to test it's durability. With no chakra at all on her foot, she applied pressure till the brittle bark snapped under her and fell to the ground in peices. Chey's mind went cruel for a split second as Pand held her foot in place. The bottom of it stuck the green with a forrest green chakra signature as she took her first solid step.

(3/6)

Panda looked at her foot as she took her next step with her grounded foot. For a moment she stood paralell to the ground...but soon her folly ended up with her on her back stairing up at the leaves that clung for dear life off of the old trees.
"Everyone walks their first time....They then realized there mistake..." Chey hinted and laughed a bit as he stood back and watched his new test subject get up gingerly off of the floor.
So I guess I have to....run....up....Panda said as she looked down at herself. As well as being heavier than other girls her age...she had matured faster as well....Running never really sat well with her, even in pe though she loved exercise. It may partly explain for her appearance though.

(4/6)

Chey watched her back up and pause as he spoke a little more sternly. Though he had patience with alot of things....self conciousness he believed was an excuse for trying things. "If you don't get past the fact that you can't pose like a cute little girl all the time then dont bother continuing. You are what you are...Live with it and use it to your advantage." He said as Panda felt a twinge of embarrisment at those words. But there seemed to be a twinge of deterimnation as well as she charged forward and gathered some chakra to her feet.
The young ninja took her first step as she raced up the tree. 10, 15, 20, 25 feet on her first try running up the tree until she shattered a patch of bark. She fell to the ground and flipped upside down, using her hands to catch the floor.

(5/6)

As soon as he hand touched roots, the young ninja tucked her body and rolled several feet away, cushioning the fall for her. She pulled her head up. She has been so close, judging by where the imprint of her foot has been on the tree. Panda took several breaths as she picked herself up and tried again. She knew the calculations now as she skipped and picked up speed. She took off up the tree in a hearbeat, Chey smirked, he was impressed at the girl. She was one of the quickest learners hed met as he watched her grab the kunai and grabbed the nearest branch to pull herself up from. She smiled at her accomplishment but didnt say much else.
"Thank you Chey sensei...i never would have figured that out if it wasnt for you." Panda said as she dropped to the floor and handed him his kunai. Chey pocketed it in his holster and handed her her leaf headband as he poofed away. The disembodied voice spoke, "No one turns over a leaf that easily....but i wish you luck young one. Go home now before it gets dark."

(Tree Climbing-Complete)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:22 am
Wind arrived on class on time and he took a seat. He waited for about 15 minutes until he was worried that no one had showed up. He looked at the clock and saw that it was 15 minutes to one o clock.

Where is everyone?

Then Wind saw a note on the table which is suposse to be the teacher's desk. Wind walks down the classroom and it reads:

WATER WALKING JUTSU TRAINING MEET AT THE TOWN LAKE AT 1:45

Wind walked out of the classroom and headed for outside of town.

[2/6]
Wind arrived at the lake and saw a bunch of students sitting on the grass waiting

Hey is this water walking training? Wind asked a fellow student

Yea this is it the teacher should be here any minute, the student replied

Suddenly the sensei came form nowhere and was standing on water. The teacher was a beautiful woman. She began to dance. All the students clapped. She then demonstrated her taijutsu and the students looked on in awe as they saw the water sway and explode before them. She then did backflips toward shore.

Hello class, i will be your trainer for the day and by the end of this day you will learn how to walk on water. I do not fail anyone. But you will get it right even if it takes you all night and al of tomorrow. Now everyone stand up.

[3/6]
It was late in the afternoon and only some of the students got the water training correct. Wind however was not getting it correctly.

"You must concentrate your Chakra to concentrate on only getting to your target. The water is nothing more than a means of travel. Now try it again."
The sensei said.

Wind walked on the water and began to run, he suddenly fell into the water beneath him.

"You are rushing. If you were to do battle on a lake you would have to concentrate. You would either stand your ground and execute a ninjutsu attack or strategically get to your oppenent."

Wind swam to shore. He was beginning to get frustrated. He walked on water and slowly began to walk then he would run. And again he fell in the water.

[4/6]
Everyone had gone home except for Wind. He was drenched in water. "Concentrate Wind, Concentrate and you will succeed in the task that has been given to you". Wind had no faith in himself at this point. the Sensei then stood in front of him. "Swim around a little bit. become one with the water. I will be a shore looking on. When you can walk to shore, you pass." The Sensei walked to shore and sat and looked upon Wind.

[5/6]
Wind swam for a while and then stopped. He listened to the quiet night. But the quiet night was still noisy with the crickets chirping and various activities on the out skirts of the village. Wind closed his eyes and listened carefully. He began cancelling out every sound except for that of the water. The sound of water was so pure.

[6/6]
Wind concentrated on that sound. He moved with the water and suddenly the water began to feel solid under his feet. He got out of the water as if he got out of ditch. He then listened to the air currents as his tribe taught him back home. He slowly began walking. Combining the sounds together. He then slowly walked towards shore as his teacher awaited. She looked upon her student and said that he passed.  

iAgent

Kisa-tora

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:04 pm
Sade Tsukiko stared at the wall, waiting for Karigan-sensei. She's late again, what kind of teacher is she! And to think I was looking forward to learning Bushin no Justu today...

Tick tick tick. -eyetwich-

"I'm leaving. Screw this, I have better things to do than listen to a clock..." She turned, walking into somebody. "Ow! Hey lady, watch where you're goi- Ohh! Karigan-sensei, what brings you here out into the boonies? Mind you, you're late!"
"I was not late, you are too damn early, now, let's get to work."
Sade could tell this was going to be a long day...

Bushin no Justu 1/3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:15 pm
"Okay! Sade-kohai, what do you know about Bushin no Justu?"
Sade sat up from the chair she pulled out and thought for a moment. "Isn't it that justu you use for cloning yourself?"
"No, it's not. It's to help you create an ultimate fighting technique that no one can fight against."
Is Karigan-sensei serious? I really thought I had it right this time.

Karigan watched Sade's face change. She doesn't really believe me does she? "Uh, Sade, I was kidding...you were right... you caught me..."

What? Why is she doing that? She knows that I forget things! Tricking me like that...though...I did catch her in her stupid lie. -smug smirk- "
Sade provided a twitch for a smile, "WELL, now that we know what it is, can we practice?"

Bushin no Justu 2/3  

Kisa-tora

Kisa-tora

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:32 pm
"Right then, to the point. Just watch my handseals, oh yeah, about your chakra, you need to divide it equally among whatever clones you make. Putting too much chakra into creating the clones you can lose chakra you may need later. Too little will?"
Sade piped up, "The technique will not work, right?"
"Good, you're catching on. This technique can be used with Henge no Justu for a diversion and clones. Do you understand?"
"Yeah. Can I try?"
"Let me show you first, almighty impatient one." Karigan-sensei divided her chakra and performed the handseals. Poof. Poof. Poof. Three Karigan-sensei's appeared before Sade. Her eyetwitched...if there really were three of them...she shivered. "Okay, your turn."
"Right." Sade put her hands up, performing the seals and divided her chakra. Poof. Poof. She opened her eyes.
"One more, Sade."
"Oh..." Poof!
"Good," Karigan-sensei smiled. "You pass."

Bushin no Justu 3/3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:43 pm
"So, are you tired or can I teach you some more?" Karigan-sensei, smirked at Sade.
"No, I'm fine," Sade growled at her teacher, "I have no idea what you are talking about. How about you teach me Henge no Justu."
They had taken a five minute break- Karigan-sensei said she needed to pay tribute to the porcelain god- and were ready to begin a new technique.
Karigan-sensei was laughing outright, causing Sade to flush beet red, "So, haha, tell me about,hahahahaa, a-ab-about Henge--"
"Oh stuff it! Henge no Justu is the art of transforming oneself into the opponents ally or someone they know. It's perfect for getting someone off guard."
What are you going to do about that, Karigan-sensei. And laughing in my face, what the hell!

Henge no Justu 1/3  

Kisa-tora

Kisa-tora

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:47 pm
Karigan-sensei stopped laughing abruptly, "I'm surprised you remembered that, considering the fact, I remember it clearly you were asleep that lesson."
"I copied notes, from Ame-chan," Sade said proudly, sticking her tounge out. "Nehgneh!"
"Do you remember the handseals? Or even how to perform it?"
Sade laughed nervously, "Of course I do, who do you mistake me for? An idiot?!"
"Sade, that is exactly what you are. How could you forget that?!"
"What! I can't see how something is done when my eyes are closed!" Sade shrugged, "It wasn't like you put it on the board or something."
"I did."
Darnit!

Henge no Justu 2/3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:54 pm
"Are you saying I actually have to take time to teach you!"
Sade shrugged, "It's not like you didn't just do that a moment ago." (Double negative!XD)
Karigan-sensei blinked,"Get out your notebook, you are writing this one down."
"WHAT!"
"NOW!!!"
"Yes'm, notes now..." Sade quickly pulled out her notebook and immediatly began to copy what Karigan-sensei was scratching on the board.

One half hour later

"Okay! I think that is enough notes! Try it! Just do what I wrote down. NOW!"
Sade quickly performed the Henge no Justu for fear of getting her head beat in...Woah, this chick is scary...

Henge no Justu 3/3  

Kisa-tora

Kisa-tora

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:10 pm
"About a week has passed since we last met...Are you all rested up Sade?"
Sade blinked, not looking foward to the afternoon with Karigan-sensei. The lady was scary, but what do you expect from her, she wore glasses and danced in the middle of the road when she was drunk. I hope to the gods I do not end up like her when I'm older... Sade tried to attempt to smile, she was rested up, not that she needed it much.
"I'm rested up, Karigan-sensei. Why are you asking me that, you know well that I sleep all day?"
"Yep! You are going to be so busy today that you are just going to pass out from exhaustion!" Karigan-sensei, giggle and smiled brightly.
"What are you? A sadist?"

Water Walking 1/3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:19 pm
"Today we are going to do something you already know how to do! It's really just a review at first then I'm going to teach you something that will be really useful."
"Are you being ambiguious enough today, Karigan-sensei? Because, if you think not, we can at a bit more apples to the oranges!" Sade replied.
"Geez, somebody is grumpy today, we are going to work on The art of Water Walking."
Sade looked up from the floor, and stared at Karigan-sensei, "You can't be serious, I know this already."
Karigan-sensei laughed, "You still haven't gotten it passed off yet so you need to do it today!"
"Duh... that's all I had to do? Why hasn't anyone told me this!! Let's go to the lake then... or a nearby pond since there are so many around." Sade looked outside the window again, is was pouring water like it was the cloud's last chance to rain. "Yes...to some body of water..."
"Yep! A body of water!"

Water Walking 2/3  

Kisa-tora

Kisa-tora

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:28 pm
It took them nearly fourty minutes to get to the lake.This irked Sade greatly because there was seven large ponds they passed along the way. The trip also took so long mainly because Karigan-sensei talked to about fifty people along the way. I swear, Karigan-sensei is evil! EVIL!!! However, eventually they got there.

"Alright, then!" Perform your glorious technique for me!" Karigan-sensei stood up on a rock above the lake. A convienent burst of wind came flooding through, knocking her from her perch. "AAAACK!"
Sade sighed, focusing the chakra at her feet, and stepped onto the water. She reached her hand out, and pulled her sensei out of the water.
"Are you so incompetent as a ninja you fall when the wind blows at you?"
Karigan-sensei laughed, "You pass."

Water walking 3/3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:10 pm
Aozame entered the classroom staring at his feet when he walked. He knew people were staring at him because of the way he looked. Sometimes Aozame wished he could hide his gills and sickly looking skin. He walked down the isle and began hearing wispers of the other students. Aozame began to wish that it was his hearing that was bad instead of his sight. He sat down in an empty seat in the back of the room hoping he wouldn't attract more attention than he already did. Iruka sensei began to take roll call of the class. Iruka finally called out "Aozame Hoshigaki?"

1/3

Aozame sheepishly raised his hand as he stared at his desk. Iruka then finished roll call and said "Good morning class. Today we will all be learning the Henge No jutsu. As you should know from your homework last night, it is the transformation jutsu. This is one of the basic skill every ninja should know. Disguise can be your ultimate weapon in this situation. Now you all studied the hands signs last night right?" The whole class said yes in agreement. "Good. Now who would like to show me if they did their homework or not?" Iruka added.

2/3

A few of the students raised their hand eager to show off their technique. Iruka gave the class an annoyed look and he said "Well it looks like some of you lied about doing your homework." Iruka then began calling on students to demonstrate the technique. Finally Iruka called on Aozame. Aozame had perfected this technique because he often wanted to hide his appearence from others. When Aozame got to the front of the class Iruka said "Now, to pass your going to have to turn into me." Aozame nodded and began making hand signs. He then said "Henge No Jutsu!" In a cloud of smoke Aozame became an exact clone of Iruka sensei.

3/3  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Shonen Sannin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:06 am
As Yasuke sits in class studying j utsus. He reads apon the Art of Substitution techque. Umm i wonder if i can learn this jutsu and
turn into iruka Yasuke thinks to him self. I will find out how to do
the Art of Substitution Yasuke said. As school ends and everyone
leaves the classroom Yasuke stays back and ask iruka " teach me
Art of Substitution". What? iruka said since when you start caring
about doing jutsu? iruka says. Well i do spend all my time reading
about jutsus Yasuke says. I see iruka says. ((later outside the
training flied)). Yasuke raises chakra then trys Art of Substitution.
Yasuke turns into iruka but Yasuke traisnform into iruka with
a big lip and very fat. W-WOAH you think thats funny Yasuke!
iruka yelled. Fine ill try again but first what do i get out of all
this hard work iam doing? Yasuke asked. Well ill past you
to a genin! iruka said. Umm fine, But once iam a genin
iam not gonna do ninjutsu or genjutsu iamma stick
with taijutsu its my main thing Yasuke said. I see iruka said.
well try again iruka told Yasuke. Alright Art of Substitution `poof`
yet again the Art of Substitution iruka was fat but his face was
just right. Urrgh came out wroung again yasuke said. iruka pounds
his frist on top yasuke's head. IAM NOT THAT FAT! iruka yelled.
Damnit man ill kick your a** when iam a chunin! yasuke yelled
The day you become a chunin is the day i srend wings and fly!
iruka yelled. Oh yea? well i bet your just a mur jounin! yasuke
yelled. NO IAM A FULL JOUNIN! iruka yelled. SURE YOU ARE!
yasuke yelled. SHUT UP AND DO THE DAMN JUTSU! iruka yelled.
fine Art of Substitution poof..... WAME!! i did it yasuke said.
wow he did do it. only in three trys nicely done. you are now genin!
iruka said. yay i guess, iam getting you bc for hitting on the head
you fat lip mother. Thats enoght for to day iruka interuptend.

(1/1) COMPLETE!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:24 am
((Kakuzu, you have to wait till your profile is approved before you can train))

Iruka clapped as Aozame completed the Henge no jutsu. "Very good Aozame." Iruka said as Aozame went back to his seat. Iruka then called on the rest of the class to finish the jutsu. Some of the class performed the jutsu well while others made complete fools out of themselves. Iruka graded the students accordingly. Soon the entire class had gone up to perform the jutsu. Iruka then said "Well now that we're all finished, I assum you did your second homework assignment correct? For those of you who forgot, you were to study the Bushin no jutsu."

1/3

Some of the class groaned in annoyance. Iruka responded by saying "I suppose that means some of you didn't do any of your homework. Well, that will be reflected in your grade. You'll be lucky if you get to graduate. Lets get started. To pass, you need to create three successfull clones" Iruka then began calling students down to demonstrate what they had learned. Eventually it was Aozame's turn. He walked up to the front of the class. All of his classmates eyed him intently. Aozame closed his eyes trying to remember what he had studied the night before.

2/3

Aozame began to sweat as he couldn't remember if one of the hand signs was bird or boar. Aozame figured he'd go with bird. He began making hand signs while focusing his chakra. When he finished the last hand sign, he muttered "Bushin no jutsu" and three clouds of smoke appeared at his side. When the smoke cleared, three copies of Aozame stood next to him. Iruka said "Well done. Looks like at least one person did their homework" as he scribbled a note down on his clipboard. As Aozame walked back to his chair he heard one of the students mutter "Teachers pet..."

3/3  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Riorin

Stone-cold Hunter

11,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:13 pm
Sayuri gazed out the window, watching a group of boys who were practicing henge no jutsu.
"Sayuri!" some called, but the cry was lost in the sound in the sound of the boys playing outside.
A piece of chalk came flying towards her. Her reflexes kicked in one second too late, causing her to get a white mark on her cheek. Turning to face her attacker, Sayuri found herself face to face with a rather annoyed looking Iruka-sensei.
"Since you must already know what I'm trying to teach you, why don't you come up here and demonstrate to us henge no jutsu", Iruka-sensei boomed.
Sighing, Sayuri stood up and made here way to the front of the class.

1/3  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games