Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Archives
~The Shinobi Academy~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dizzy the messiah gear

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:48 pm
As the teacher led the way back to the field, Lolita followed. She trudged along slowly, keeping her eyes pointed downwards, not really watching anything, not wanting to see anything. Free? She wasn't free, she wouldn't be free, she'd never be free. She didn't let herself get her hopes up, instead she just followed the teacher, ready to obey any command he'd give. When they arrived at the field once more, the teacher stopped and went into an explanation of the next technique.
"Okay, there is one final jutsu for you to learn before you can leave the academy. It is called the Tree Walking technique. With it, you can climb a tree while using only your feet, to leave your hands available for other things, such as performing hand seals or using weapons."
Again, as soon as the explanation was done, Lolita performed the technique, without a moment's hesitation. And again, she made no mistakes, she had performed it as well as some of the older academy students who'd been practicing for several months. This was it, she had performed all five of the academy's techniques perfectly, there was no reason not to let her graduate and let her leave as well. The teacher was seriously tempted to hold her back just to try and help her again, but he knew it wasn't his problem to interfere with. No, he had to let her go, and hope for the best. So later that day, when the newest batch of academy students would be given their ninja headbands, he took her aside, to at least wish her well. As he did so, he noticed she looked a little different. He wasn't too familiar with the Kon clan, so he had no way of knowing that Shouta had taken over. He usually left Lolita in charge because he didn't want to be bothered, especially when the only other person around was a man! But there were female academy graduates, so he had taken over to ogle them lewdly. Somehow, their teacher hadn't noticed, and still thought he was talking to Lolita.
"I know you're probably scared to go out into the world, but do your best. I'm behind you one hundred percent. You will become a great ninja with enough work."
User Image"Bugger off, you nosy b*****d!"
Sauntering off, Shouta left the teacher dumbfounded until it was finally time to hand out the headbands. When the time came to give Shouta and Lolita their headband, Shouta smirked nastily at him, and their teacher very nearly didn't give him their proof of graduating after all. He still had no idea what had happened to Lolita just recently, she seemed like someone completely different. But it wasn't his problem, he should just try to move on.

Tree Climbing: 600 points  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:05 pm
Dave looked at Iruka and did the handsigns for the Art of substitution technique, he then gestured with his hands and said "k lets try again."
Iruka looked at Dave then threw the rock at him again. the rock flew directly at his head and Dave changed into a log again. Dave then jumped out of the tree directly above where he was standing "that went well, at least thats what i think. shall we try one more time?" Iruka said then Dave nodded his head.
"i think i could go for another try at this" Dave said then started the handsigns again, and Iruka threw a rock and when it hit he switched with his puppet instead of a log.
(4:4)  

metal mist

Kiater Aburame

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:29 am
Ace Zero
(change that 1/4 into a 1/6 and your good then on ur post after that you put 2/6)
Rikkou looked at the girl as he led her outside"well i will show you how to waterwalk"Rikkou said as he guided her onto the water"Before you take a step focus some chakra into your feet then step on the lake"Rikkou said as he was now water walking

Kiater looked at the rippling water of the lake in front of her and closed her eyes while holding her hands in the tora (or tiger) seal. She focused her chakra into her feet and took a few steps foward into the water, as she did so her left foot fell into the water. A second later, she fell in. The water was chilly but she could stand it. She pushed herself out of the water and onto land. She didn't like water but could stand it for a while. She decited that she wouldn't fall in again. What did I do wrong?, she asked herself getting up from the shore and standing up straight.
((2 / 6))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:37 am
Rikkou Glared at the girl as he sighed"Well its your first time.I wouldnt expect it to be a walk in the park"RIkkou responded to the retorical question.As the sun gleamed down his face"Well for starter you gotta focus the right amount of chakra in your feet like this"Rikkou said as he made a handseals Water Walking Rikkou stepped onto the water as no ripples were made"try a more gentle touch then change it as you get the hang of it"Rikkou said calmly  

Ace Zero

Kiater Aburame

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:42 am
After a few seconds of thinking over what she had done wrong, Kiater had figured out what she did wrong. She had put chakra into the bottom of her feet instead of on the bottom of her feet where she should've had the chakra. It was a mistake that Kiater would make up. She closed here eyes and created the tora (or tiger) seal with her hands in front of her neck. Pushing chakra into her feet, she opened her eyes and walked onto the water to where her Substitute-Sensei was standing. She walked back to the shore and looked at her Substitute-Sensei.
((3 / 6))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:43 am
Ace Zero
Rikkou Glared at the girl as he sighed"Well its your first time.I wouldnt expect it to be a walk in the park"RIkkou responded to the retorical question.As the sun gleamed down his face"Well for starter you gotta focus the right amount of chakra in your feet like this"Rikkou said as he made a handseals Water Walking Rikkou stepped onto the water as no ripples were made"try a more gentle touch then change it as you get the hang of it"Rikkou said calmly

((I didn't know you were online.))  

Kiater Aburame

Ace Zero

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:45 am
Kiater Aburame
Ace Zero

(you can trian by your self if you want i hide my status because of begggers)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:47 am
Ace Zero
Kiater Aburame
Ace Zero

(you can trian by your self if you want i hide my status because of begggers)

((Good idea. I'll train on my own.
Thank you.))  

Kiater Aburame

Kiater Aburame

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:58 am
Kiater mentaly sighed relief. She had no intention of falling again into the cold water. She didn't like it and didn't know why. She was happy that she had finished the Water Walking Technique once but decited that she would try it a few more times, just to make sure that she had gotten the hang of it. She made the tora seal with her hands and focused her chakra onto the bottom of her feet. She walked out onto the water and passed the Acadmy Trainer. She walked close the the ceter of the lake and turned around to walk back. She jumped onto the solid ground and felt happy but didn't show it. A couple more times, Kiater thought to herself.
((4 / 6))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:27 am
Kiater turned back to the lake with the Acadmy's Sensei on top of the water. She focused her chakra onto the bottom of her feet and created the tora (tiger) seal again. Once she decited on if it was enough chakra or not she stepped out onto the water and walked over the whole lake and stopped as she reached the land on the other side. Should I stop walking now or can I keep going?, Kiater thought, standing on the water right next to the shore. She decited to go back over the lake and begun her walk. She walked past her Sub-Sensei, as she did, she felt the chakra on her feet thinning and begun to run. It wasn't but three seconds until she finished running on the water and stopped on the land. It was becomming easy for her to do this.
((5 / 6))  

Kiater Aburame

Kiater Aburame

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:41 am
Turning towards the lake once again, Kiater created the tora seal and focused her blue chakra onto the bottom of her feet until there was a thick layer of chakra sitting there. She pulled up her left foot and walked onto the lake's water creating only a small amout of ripples. She took more and more steps until she had already passed her Sub-Sensei and passed the center of the lake. After a few moments, she had already gotten to the end of the lake and turned around to finish up. I might need a bigger lake, Kiater thought as she stopped walking. She had already walked the distmance of the lake and was where she had started. She turned, once again and walked back to where her Sub-Sensei was.
"I'm finished", was all Kiater said.
((6 / 6))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:14 pm
The class room was once again empty besides Panda and her teacher as the pair began their examination.
Her examiner was a middle aged man with greying hair and a cheery, fatherlike expression as he shifted through the papers for his new examees name.
"Let's see...Akimichi Panda is it?" The old man said as chubby girl got out of her seat and stood up. He voice was sweet and caring, very un ninja like.
"Yes sir." She said shyly as the old man raised and eyebrow and double checked the paper work.

(Henge-1/3)

"Ok....well my name is Chey, I'll be your examiner to see if you are fit to be called a shinobi and join the ranks of the leaf. It says here that you want to become a medical ninja....well those are some tough ranks...you need precise chakra control so lets see if you can do it." Chey said as he patted a headband on the table he had waiting for her.
Panda's eyes widened with joy and an odd gleam that Chey couldn't seem to pin point as he cleared his throat to continue.
"The first technique is called Henge, The Art of Transformation. If used correctly, it will allow you to become another person or object of your liking. If done wrong....well ....you just look stupid."

(2/3)

Chey pointed to the girl as she simply nodded and put her hands together. Her eyes were keen and pinpointed specific areas at Chey's face and body as she released her chakra. "Henge!" She said as a plume of smoke overtook her body as she suddenly seemed to grow almost a foot....though Panda wasn't a she anymore. She had become an exact replica of Chey, complete with the fatherly smile as the examiner walked forward and around his double, checking out the features.
When he came back to her face he smiled and gave the thumbs up.
"That's a pass....you're much better than the last kid I had to examin.....poor kid had a keen eye but it took him a while....you seem like you just might be cut out for the medical ranks after all..."

(Henge-Complete)  

el cabong

el cabong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:39 pm
The double dissapated as the short chubby girl came into view once again.
She bowed slightly and smiled sweetly.
"Thank you very much Chey-sensei. We've been practicing these in class so I hope I could have pulled them off correctly."
The examiner looked at her again and just looked at her oddly as he continued his lesson.
"Ok marshmellow....ooh.." Chey realized it was the wrong choice of words as he watched the young ninjas demeanor change from happy to incredibly sulky as soon as he said it...even as a endearing name. "I mean ...ah...Miss Akimichi! Yes! We'll continue with the next lesson!" He said as he tried to get her to forget about it and continue with the lesson.

(Bushin-1/3)

Panda seemed to pick up slightly but anytime someone mentioned her weight she was very sensitive about it. She probably got it from her mother because her father would become incredibly angry if someone mentioned it.
"The next move..." Chey began...checking his student to make sure if she was ok, "Is called Bushin no jutsu. Its a technique to create clones of yourself. In conjunction with Henge, you could create a diversion. The only difference with Bushin clones is that they cannot cause any damage and are the eaisest clones to dissapate." Panda listened intently as she devided chakra up in her mind.

(2/3)

"So depending on how much chakra i give them will depend on how useful theyll be?" She asked. Chey nodded as he explained a little carefully.
"Yes, but if you put too little chakra the technique wont work...too much and you just waste chakra."
Panda nodded as she put her hands together once more. He divied up a small amount of chakra as she released the attack.
"Bushin no Jutsu." She said as a plume of smoke erupted beside her and became a copy of the young ninja.
Chey nodded as he said, "Now two." Panda nodded as she split a little more chakra into another clone.
"Three." Chey said as Panda released a little more and a third appeared in front of her.
"Pass."

(Bushin-Complete)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:12 pm
Chey nodded as the three clones were incredibly well done for an academy student. This kid had raw talent....unlike Usagi... who had to take a while to learn things...that and he spoke way too much...
"Ok then...youve got 3 dummies...enough to hide yourself. This part of the exam is a physical part. From here on out, well be training you physically to see if you can make it out there. Prepare to be put in your paces and follow me." Chey said as he led the way out the door.
Panda followed behind her clones as she examined the situation.
The only moves that need anything truely physical are water walking, tree walking....and Kawarimi! Hes going to test me on that...but its a fighting techinque which mean....oh no.....

(Substitution-1/4)

The group entered the outdoors as Chey led the way to an outdoor training ground.
It contained a small river and severl old trees one of which seemed well worn from repeated use. Chey stopped here and turned to Panda who seemed to tense up slightly.
"Ok and here we start the physical examination."
"Starting with Kawarimi right?" Panda asked as she clenched her fists slightly. Chey nodded his head and rushed forward. He couldnt tell which was which from the superb ability she had but he knew that one of them was really his student.

(2/4)

Pand stayed as three of her fled to attack. She twirled to the as Chey's initial strike missed. The Akimichi pulled a fist back and prepared to fight as Chey wheeled a backhand around and dissapated her in a plume of smoke.
He can't tell which is really me.... Panda said as the other three circled Chey. 33% chance hell find me...but if I can make it all look like were striking and dodginf for real then he'll....
POOF!
Another clone went up in smoke as Chey struck out. Panda idea was thrown out the window as she improvised. Pulling out a kunai and grasping is with her hand, ready to attack.

(3/4)

Both Panda came towards their opponent as Chey turned around. He couldnt tell which was which without majorly hurting her so he flipped backwards and watched the strike.
One blade fell and cut the grass, while the other seemed to phase right through it.
"Gotcha!" Chey said as he landed behind Panda and threw both fists out. One clone was disabled as it dissapeared into smoke as the second seemed harder than flesh.
Kawarimi! Panda thought as the punch zoomed towards her.
A large chunk of wood hit the floor as Chey noticed a peice missing from a near by tree.
"That's a pass...you can come down now Akimichi." He said as Panda jumped down from the tree and smiled.

(Subsitution-Complete)  

el cabong

el cabong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:31 pm
The healthy kunoichi smiled at her accomplisment as the remembered that she only had two more to go. Chey walked over and patted her on the head as he turned towards the water.
"Well here are hardest ones to worry about right now. Water Walking and Tree Climbing. We can get started whenever you want." Chey said as his mind raced to some pretty funny scenarios that might happen.....he felt bad for it but one came true as Panda took some wobbly first steps out several feet into the water. He did her best to control her chakra but these two exercises were not your average clone as one foot slipped in....the other soon after.

(Water Walking-1/6)

She bobbled on the surface like a bouy as Chey's slightly cruel thought came true. He felt bad for the girl and at himself for thinking such a thing as he gave her some words of encouragement.
"It'll be ok Akimichi, its only water! Try focusing some more chakra on your feet and you ll see what happens!" He said as Panda started to feel more and more insecure about being in the water.
Her hair was soaking wet and she felt uncomfortable with some of her gear in her waist wrap/pouch. She took a quick sigh as she tried to clear her inconviences and focus her chakra to her feet.

(2/6)

Nothing happened for several minutes as Panda bobbed in the water. She then realized she had to move in order to get it work! He mentally slapped herself as she took a couple of steps forward and felt her foot move up like shed was climbing overlarge stairs. The mechanics of the move came to her as she took another couple of steps as everything from the bust down came slowly out of the water. Somehow in her head she felt oddly like a cover girl in one those dirty magazines as she fully pulled herself out. She blushed slightly at no one in particular as see took her fist step on 'solid land'.

(3/6)

The smooth waves here and there didn't bother Panda as she akwardly moved across the surface. The big swells on the other hand, were throwing her off gaurd as she fell back into the water. Chey shrugged at the young ninja as he took a seat on the bank and watched her struggle. At this point in testing, mainy students had a difficult time. But if they couldnt complete the task with out falling out from chakra exhaustion, then they could pass. He knew the girl was good, but he realized her movements seem to tip toe on on the water, a little to daintily for her own good.

(4/6)

"You know," Chey said as Panda picked up the sound and turned her head. "If you are too self concious about how you look walking on water now...you'll have a hard time when the true test comes and your in a life and death battle with your opponent." Panda seemed taken aback at the notion of life and death. What does water walking and tree climbing have to do with medical ninja anyways? She thougth.
"You...you cant be serious right?" She said as she hopped over another large swell and rocked back and forth on the balls of her feet to gain balance. Chey chuckled but came back to the more serious matter.

(5/6)

"Yes I'm serious...and from what I've seen, a medical ninja must also be able to work in some pretty extreme conditions to begin with... looks wont help when your covered in blood. Be it yours or someone elses." Chey was starting to realize that this girl may be just as naive as everyother student who passes through the examination gates....but in her case and wanted job... that naitivity could be a major liability.
Panda seemed blissfully unaware of what was in Chey's mind as she took more and more steps and finnaly began to stabilze herself on the water as well as on land as she walked back quite easily.
She bowed to chey as the old man god up and gave her a thumbs up.
"One more to go."

(Water Walking-Complete)  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 323 324 325 326 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games