Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image "Well he did give me my first somewhat professional job." He said with a smile. He glanced back to give the man one last bye but saw him talking on the phone instead. It must have been serious business judging by his face. Probably one of those customers. "Hm?" he looked up at Daren and smiled, gently grabbing his sleeve. It was just food, and Andrew never really did anything too bad with food. "Hey? You want to get a pretzel?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Daren looked at Tim, but if that was what Tim wanted then, "sure. pretzels sound good, don't they? what kind do you usually get? i'm a fan of the cinnimon sugar ones myself." he lead the way to the food court and a quick look lead them to the pretzel stand. "hey, now that you've your phone, i believe there was a picture you wanted to take." he slipped his glasses back on when Tim wasn't looking and grinned, "  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:38 pm
User Image "I get the small bites that are coated in sugar." he said, walking with him happily, but now he was scanning the crowds in case Andrew was in them. What if. What if.

But at the mention of the picture the red-head grinned happily. "can I!?" oh he was already wearing his glasses! he pulled out his phone, fumbling and trying to figure out how to use the camera before giving a small 'aha' in success. "Ready? Give me a smile, Daren!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Daren smiled at Tim and let the other take his picture, "how did it turn out?" he looked at the picture and nodded, "very nice. don't go making that your background, you hear?" he kept the glasses on just for the hell of it and got in line for the pretzels. they ordered and he found a place to sit down so they could enjoy their treats. "oh, and don't show Iroh. he's been trying to get a picture of me in these for ages." Daren pulled out his own phone and got to the new contact area before sliding it over, "add your number and then i'll text you to give you mine. deal?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:57 pm
User Image Timothy took a few quick pictures and showed them to the man. "But it's such a nice picture. I'll take a picture of Apple and use her as my background how does that sound?" and ate his pretzel before chuckling, covering his mouth to prevent the other from seeing what was in it. "Has he? You look so handsome though I don't blame him." and took another bite, taking the phone with his clean hand. "That works. Are my moms in here too?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Daren nodded, "i bet apple would like that. it will give her an excuse to preen at least." he took a bite and nodded, "yeah. your mom programmed them in when we first met. she didn't trust me to have the excuse of not having their numbers i guess." he shook his head, taking another bit and glancing around, having the feeling they were being watched. he frowned, his instincts usually were pretty good, but he didn't notice anyone staring. sure they got a couple glances here and there, but not the hard stare he felt. maybe he was just being paranoid. "anywhere else you need to go after this?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:29 pm
User Image "She's always preening and if not preening than sleeping.' and took another bite, wishing he'd bought a drink with his pretzel. "No. You said you were tired so we're going straight home after this so you can nap." But he saw Daren look around real quick and refrained from doing the same. "Are those real glasses or is the glass fake?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Daren took them off and handed them over to Tim, "they are fake glasses, but they have been polorized so the sun won't glare into my eyes when i wear them. i had corrective eye surgery before i entered the academy. not that my vision was bad, mind you, but bad enough to warrent the surgery. too much damage to the head as a kid, screwed up my vision. it's all good now." he took the glasses back and slipped them back on. "you are really insistent on my taking a nap, what are you going to do with yourself if i do?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:43 pm
User Image "really?" he took them, "I've been wanting to try that but a lot of the glasses I've seen with it look horrid. Yours look all right." and peeked through them despite having his own glasses on. He handed them back and finished his pretzel, chuckling. "You don't know how to take care of yourself. You nap and I'll prepare myself for the doctor's tomorrow and work the day after."  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:01 pm
User Image"Hey now, I'll have you know i've lived on my own for years now and have survived pretty well, thank you very much. a night without sleep is nothing new. with my job i've had to go days on an hour here and there, so ha!" he stuck out his tongue and stood up to throw away their trash. "what do you have to prepare for? it's just a physical, don't go working out or something, it doesn't work like that. you'll only set back the healing your body has already done." their trash dealt with, Daren head for the escalator to go back down so they could get to the car, "but i'll try. can't promise i'll be able to sleep, though."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:11 pm
User Image "Just because you've done it before doesn't make it any more healthy, Aomine." Timothy said with a small frown before sticking out his tongue in return. "And Dr. Madison and I discussed some things is all, so I need to prepare just in case." and stood on the escalator. "Do you want me to lay down next to you?" It felt sort of wrong to ask that for some reason, but Aomine did seem to sleep better when Tim was at least in the same bed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:20 pm
User ImageDaren smiled a little, putting his hands in his pockets as he looked down, "naw, that's alright. thanks, but you've got stuff to do. you shouldn't have to suffer because my brain's broken." he stepped off the stairs at the bottom and head for where they had parked, bags swaying from their handles on his arms as he walked, "you're really a nice guy, Tim. someday you'll make someone really, really happy. i'm kinda jealous."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:55 pm
User Image "Your brain isn't broken. And you're right it's not like I have to prepare for much." and walked beside him as they walked to the car.

Tim would make someone happy? He couldn't help but smile. He knew who he wanted to make happy.

"But I need to make myself happy first, or else they won't be happy."

Co-dependency was terrible. And as much affection as he held for Daren, he would annoy him one day with it. He had to grow out of it now. It was poisonous, co-dependency. he didn't want to hurt Daren with it.

"I'd like to make someone happy though. I really would." After the car was unlocked he opened the trunk for Daren, knowing the man's hands were too full to do it himself.  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:47 pm
User Image"Thanks." Daren put the bags in the trunk and got into the passenger seat, "it's so weird sitting over here. i don't think i've even been conscious when riding in the passenger side." he put on his buckle and waited for Tim to take them home, "i'm serious, you really will. you're a great guy, Tim, and loyal to a fault. you are easy to live with and work hard. there should be a line of guys begging to have you, though it seemed that way at the party once or twice." he wiggled his eyebrows at his friend, "office romance, anyone?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:19 pm
User Image "Aren't you glad you have me. There's a world outside the car you don't see when driving." Moving into the driver's side he got the car started and rolling. He was a bit jerky with the steering wheel, having to re-learn how to use it, but other than that it was like riding a bike. A 5-ton bike which was a potential weapon.

Ten points for babies in strollers.

"I don't think I'm not that easy to live with." he admitted with a small laugh. But the office party made him chuckle. "Yea, a lot of them were very happy to see me. But I won't date anyone from the office again. I'll have to date outside of my work environment. Know anyone in the police force?" he joked but he was pretty sure he wouldn't be dating anytime soon. His feelings for Daren were temporary, they had to be. This man did save him after all.

They were temporary.  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games