Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] My Body is for Your Pleasure, What Ever it May Be Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading Along?
Yep!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:22 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Leo was grateful beyond belief that the subject had been turned from himself and Elliot. he glanced over and smiled warmly at Elliot, thanking him and temporarily forgetting such a think might not be welcomed by the man anymore. "Oh, forgive me, princesses, you have not met Tsume yet, have you?" he looked over, "Princess Annabelle is there with the pink hair next to Nix, and Martha is on Nix's other side. and finally we have Emily." he smiled at all three girls, "this is my familiar and good friend Tsume."

Nix smiled, "Tsume, will you shift for us after breakfast? they have never seen a shifter before!" she turned to Martha, "you like fighting and stuff, right? well Tsume took out all three guards sent with Elliot and Lily because he thought they were keeping Lily prisoner!" she said, laughing. it was hard, she kept wanting to call her brother by his real name. part of her just wanted to yell the truth, but Leo had begged her to keep it a secret.

Tsume shrugged, "to their credit they didn't know how to fight a shifter. it's different, they are used to fighting men like themselves. I don't mind shifting if you girls want. but i limit the rides to one each." he lifted an eyebrow, but his eyes fell on Martha and he thought of something that could really and truely piss her brother off and,in Tsume's mind, pay him back a little for hurting Leo. "if you want i can show you some of the fighting styles from Falia."

Leo looked at the twins and laughed happily, "oh dear. Ipo, you gush over how much you miss your brother the entire trip and now you are back together you're doing a good job of making him want to get away from you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
The triplets stared, Emily adjusting her glasses before speaking.
"He's tall."
"Taller then brother."
"Who cares if he's aller then brother?" Marhta exclaimed as she stood in her chair. "he's cool! Look at him! You don't see anything like that here! The only other person with skin that dark is the chef! It is so good to meet you, Tsume!" Apparently Nix's speel had fired her up, breakfast forgotten.

Elliot paused his eating, quickly figuring out where this was going and turned to look at Tsume but stopped as Leo smiled at him and smiled back, hatred for Tsume quickly gone as he resumed eating. Then he started to sink again. leo was doing it to be nice, he didn't care, he was just protecting Tsume. His tart tasted horrible.

"I've never seen a shifter myself." Alvaro spoke. "Hopefully I get to see it as well. But yes, shifters are rare in this country so the men aren't trained to fight one. Perhaps I should change that." But there were no wars or squabbles over shifters at all, like they'd all moved out.

"Show me! Show me!" Martha exclaimed. I'm a good listener and good at following directions!"
"You failed your math test." Emily pointed out.
"And you nearly ruined dinner last night by not listening to Kashi's instructions."
Martha glared at her sisters. "Well that's different!"

The servants looked over at Leo, Ipo removing his fork from his brother's plate. "Well I do miss him! but he doesn't like to share his blueberries!" and turned to try and grab them, only finding Kashi shoving the last of hem into his mouth. "No! Share!"

"Brother-!" and was silenced as his reflection's lips met his mouth pried open by a tongue and uneaten blueberries stolen.

Elliot and Annabelle both dropped their forks, martha stared, her finger weakly pointing at Tsume and Emily just covered her mouth.

Ipo looked back, munching away as Kashi soon drank his glass of juice before trying to subtly wipe his tongue on a napkin. "What?"

Alvaro coughed. "That was... mildly inappropriate-"

"Do it again!" Annebelle exclaimed.

"No, no I think we'll eat without any more touching." the king said. "Kashi, would you like the blueberries on my tart?"

"No thank you." came the murmur, pale twin poking around whatever fruit was left.

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:27 pm
Nix looked at everyone a little confused, "what's wrong?" she asked, thinking nothing of the two kissing. it seemed like it was only the Falias who felt that way though. "he just stole the berry is all. not like it was sexual." she just shook her head and continued to eat her delicious tart.

LEo smiled a little, "Ipo, that was bad. you know better." he'd only taken a few bites of his own tart, but he couldn't eat anymore. "excuse me-" he stood and took his plate to where Kashi was sitting, placing all of his blueberries onto the man's plate before gently kissing his cheek, "have them. and Ipo? if you steal any, i'll tell Tsume he has to follow you around all day. understood?" he winked at Ipo before returning to his seat.

Tsume snorted, "like rabbits-" he shook his head before looking over to Martha. "sit down, kid. you'll break you neck." he ate his tart without complaint. "how about this? you study your math and show me your homework. when you've got all the problems right i'll show you a some of the style. if you get a good grade on the test i'll give you a full day's worth of training. deal?" he knew how to handle rebellious children, offer something they want as a reward for their doing what they didn't want to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
"Boys don't kiss." Emily said to Nix. "It isn't frowned upon, but boys that are brothers..." she murmured, continuing to nibble away at her own meal. "I guess you're right, he only stole the berries." and nodded, happier with this answer and continued to eat. "I guess boys must kiss all the time in Falia?"

Ipo smiled. "But I like blueberries. You saw me scarf as many as I could back in Falia." and watched as Leo traveled to kashi.

He was surprised, watching the berries being pushed onto his plate. Ipo had told him Lily and Elliot never left each other, so looking up he opened his mouth to ask what was wrong with Elliot, but a swift kick to his ankle had him think better and he smiled. "Thank you, Mistress Lily."

"I won't steal if Fido is the reward." Ipo said, finishing up and standing. "Excuse me." and took his plate, glancing around the table, spotting Emily's was empty and took hers as well before exiting to the kitchen. Well, he skipped and hummed, but he headed toward the kitchen. Kashi took this moment to scoot closer, now sitting in his brother's spot and looking at both Elliot and Alvaro before his brown eye landed on Leo.

"Don't teach her how to fight, Tsume," Elliot started, his father cutting him off.

"I think it's a wonderful idea. Martha is terrible in all studies except history, since it includes war." he said, Martha looking away and emptying her plate. "You're a smart thinker, Tsume. Leo is lucky to have such a good friend." and he got the response he wanted out of his son, slouching ever so slightly and looking at his plate, frowning. Something had gone on between them, something very, very bad.

"E-Excuse me." Kashi said, standing up and taking his own plate along with Emily's, waiting a few more moments for Annebelle to finish before taking them to the kitchen.

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:55 pm
Nix shook her head, "Not all the time, but sometimes. Same sex marriage is practiced freely in Falia. to us, love is love. it is the soul you connect with and not the body, so why should you be forced to stay apart if your bodies are of the same gender?" she finished and carefully wiped her plate, "Tsume's already taught me so i can be your sparing partner, Martha." she grinned at the other, "he's my tutor too while we are here so we can all do our home work together, deal?"

Leo looked from Elliot to the king, and then back to Elliot. he longed to reach over and touch the man, to rub his back and offer comfort. would it be accept? would Elliot brush him off? he swallowed before very carefully reaching over to rub Elliot's back, smiling gently. "he will make sure they don't get hurt, master. isn't it better that Martha know how to fight and defend herself rather than be unable to do anything if there is ever a need for her to protect herself or her sisters?"

Tsume shrugged, "i'm ok with that. i'm a strict teacher, i wont go easy on you because you are a princess."

Nix giggled, "he didn't go easy on me either. the entire council yelled at him for being to harsh with their so called 'future queen' but he didn't listen. i was glad though, everyone else treated me different so it was nice. after a while everyone saw it was working sot hey all treated me like that. made my life a lot more fun. but now that Le-Lily's back, i'm just a regular princess. no need to worry about that anymore!"

Leo paled a little at their linage being so casually mentioned, "Nix-" he whispered harshly, making the girl glance at him before her eyes widened and her mouth opened in a big 'O'.

Nix clamped her hands over her mouth, muttering "oops." she forgot she wasn't suppose to say anything  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
"That's interesting." Emily responded. "We should allow same sex marriage here as well. I'm sure it would be met rather well, since so many people hide it."
"I cast my vote as well for same-sex marriage!" Annabelle exclaimed. "Yes please! I'll write the law! Daddy can we go to write a new law?"
"You only want it so you can see boys kiss." Martha said before nodding at Nix. "That'd be great. I can't really fight at all. It's not ladylike."

"Neither is cutting your hair but you did it anyway." Elliot said. "But if father allows it then I have no choice but to do the same." and cut angrily into the last of his own tart, stabbing it and pausing as the warm hand touched his back. He looked over, hiding his confusion and smiling back. "I suppose you're right." Why was Leo being so cruel to him? Was he going to laugh about it later with Tsume. "If you trust him I shall trust him as well." he had no choice. He wanted to leave. "You want my strawberries?" he asked, might as well continue this torment on himself.

However as he offered his father took them instead and stood. "I'm going to check on Lewis. That was a delicious strawberry. Any questions before I leave?"

"That was for Lily!"

"I didn't hear. Going deaf." he said with a smile. He refused to let them share anything until this matter was settled. Then Nix dropped the ball on what they were trying to hide, making everything silent. "Oh my, the royal heir to Falia?" Alvaro asked curiously before smiling. "Perhaps i should have given you the strawberry."

"So you're a princess?!" Annabelle asked Nix happily.

"You're going to be a queen, Lily!" Emily pointed out. "You need to be married! You can marry Elliot!"

"But she can't have kids!" Martha pointed out. "She's told us a bazillion times!"

A plate dropped and Elliot looked, Kashi bent down and picking up the shattered plate and food, his brother stooping down to help him. Kashi couldn't take it, Elliot spent this entire time with a crowned princess? What chance did he have, then? he kept his head low to prevent the tears burning at his eyes, shuffling away into the kitchen leaving Ipo.

"He's clumsy!" Ipo said, "But that's what makes my brother so much more adorable! Don't you agree? Tsume go help him. I have drinks if anyone wants more!"

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:39 pm
Tsume was already standing before Ipo spoke. "i know, i know, bunny boy." he muttered, picking up his tart and shoving the last bite into his mouth with his hands before leaving. "kashi?" he asked softly when he found Kashi with his face in his hands, crying softly. he was turned away from the door, near a counter and Tsume paused for a moment before making a decision. he'd never let someone cry alone and he wasn't going to start now. he moved to Kashi and gently turned the boy around, pulling him into a gentle hug. he didn't speak, didn't think that he could find any words to comfort the weeping hare so he just stroking the boy's back and let him cry.

Leo blushed and looked down, "yes. It was impossible for me to bear children." he said softly, his hands folded over his stomach and without meaning to sensing the life growing within-but it felt strange. there was too much energy for just one life, but he forced the thought away. "and yes, i was-am the heir of Falia." he looked up at the king, "i was stolen from the forest as a child by the Retan empire. Master helped me return to-to reclaim my place among my people, but i owe him a great debt and have come back in order to repay it. i hope this does not cause problems for you?"

Nix lowered her hands, "Sorry. i wasn't suppose to tell." she looked at Annabelle and nodded, "uh-huh. my mom was the head of the council. our family were the ones who settled in Falia forest and set the first protections around the edges, making a sanctuary for people like Tsume and everyone else. our family has always been in head of the council, men and women alike. and dad is the pr-"

"Nix!" Leo said loudly, stopping her. he lifted an eyebrow and she smiled sheepishly.

"i talk too much, sorry about that." a small hand rubbed the back of her head, "oh-Mr. King? you're going to see Lewis? the man from earlier? he's not right in the head, right? that's what Elliot said. anyways, you should get him some warm toast with honey too. honey's good for mental illnesses."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:14 pm
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
The hare was trying to be silent, placing the broken dish on the counter before a sob leaked through. That's all it took and he covered his mouth to keep from being heard, wiping his eyes. he barely heard his name being called until the scary scent filled his nose. it was too late to run, eye blurry with tears and arms that were too strong around him. "let me go." he said through his sobs. "Let me go." but the wolf didn't seem keen on the idea and the hare wasn't even sure where he would go. He had little energy to think of how weird the situation was, but instead on how his prince was hanging out with a beautiful woman and a princess at that. "It isn't fair." he sobbed. "it isn't fair."

Alvaro seemed excited about this. "No, sweetheart, this causes no problems at all." and hugged Leo, whispering in his ear so Elliot wouldn't see. "When you have the time, Lewis and I need to speak with you." and let go. "Oh we have so many princesses! Elliot and I need to find a hiding spot away from all of you!" and looked at Nix, nodding. "Honey, I shall remember that for later, but for now, he needs me!" and it wasn't a mental disorder, Lewis was just frightened was all. Frightened. He left, humming to himself and gently closing the door behind them, leaving the odd siblings in the dining room, plus Ipo.

"But that's so interesting!" Annabelle whined as lily cut off Nix. "Tell me more! I know lots of hiding spots where we can talk! This way your sister won't rudely interrupt you."

"So you're straight royal, no blood has mixed in, huh?" Martha asked. "We're like that, and so is Elliot. The only royal is Dad, but even then his family stole it five generations ago."

Emily looked up at Leo and Elliot, frowning. "Are you sure you both aren't sick? You don't look very well at all." She murmured.

Ipo nodded. "I agree, I've never seen you two look so tired."

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:34 pm
Tsume frowned, what wasn't fair? he was glad that Kashi wasn't try to run or anything, he needed to cry and needed someone to be with him while he did it. he thought back to what had been said before kashi dropped the plates and felt like he might know why the hare was having such a hard time. "you're in love with the prince-" he whispered, and vaguely remembered Ipo saying something about it. so that's what he didn't think was fair. "Kashi, it will be ok. i know you love him but maybe he isn't the one for you. you probably don't want to hear that, but you just have to have faith there is someone out there who is just right for you. it may take a little while but you'll find them."

The king's words worried him, what would they wish to talk about? Leo shook his head, focusing on the girls instead. "our father was a prince as well, Annabelle. he is no longer with us and it's a painful subject." he smiled at the girl, but Emily and Ipo's comments made him look down. "i am a bit-ill. so maybe i look tired because of that?"

Nix nodded, "yeah, i've never known our dad. or mom. dad was taken with lily and mom was hurt so bad she's in a kinda coma like thing." she thought about how to better describe it but that worked well enough. "oh, if you are done i was wondering if you could show me your toy room? sister says you have a lot of toys that i haven't seen before."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:02 pm
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
The hare was starting to quiet down, beginning to feel awkward as the wolf held him, though this time without seeming filled with malice. "Mr. Tsume, you can let-" but the sentence brought more tears to his eyes and he did his best to hold back the sobs. "N-No it won't!" the kitchen had long been cleared, leaving the two alone, mostly for Kashi to cry in silence and because Tsume was threatening enough. "I-I worked so hard, and one mistake sent me here!" he wailed, hitting his head against Tsume's shoulder and leaving it there. "H-He's so kind! I don't even care that-that he's shorter then me d-d-despite being old-older!" he was just gasping now, trying to cry but having quickly run out of tears. "Th-There's no one. E-Everyone I knew is back in K-Kasp and I-Ipo is," there were the tears again, going silent as he shook with more sobs.

"That's so amazing. A whole other royal heir living under our roof." Emily mused. "if you two were too marry the countries would marry. Would Reta like that, brother?"

Elliot gave a small smile. "I'm unsure."

"Oh I want to be the best man! Let me be the best man!" Ipo said, clinging to the prince happily.

Annabelle smiled, grabbing Nix's hand with sparkling eyes. "Yes! Lots of toys! We can even give you some! Come on! This way!" and pulled her from her chair before walking quickly to the doors. Martha followed and after some hesitation, so did Emily.

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:14 pm
Tsume reached up to troke Kiahi's hair, "you've been here for a while, haven't you? have you tried to make friends with anyone besides the prince?" if Kashi had developed this crush early on he might have isolated himself from others without meaning too. "maybe if you try to meet other people it will help." he wondered what Kashi's mistake had been and what he was going to say about his brother, but he cut himself off. "look here," he pulled away and wiped Kashi's tears away with his thumbs, "how about you start with me? i know we started badly and i freighten you, but maybe we could try to be friends? i know i'd like that."

Leo watched the girls go before looking at Elliot and Ipo and allowed himself to dream for only a moment. if-if Elliot did actually care for him, if it were at all possible and they were to marry. how would the Retan kingdom react? what would their uncle do? the thought actually made him a little ill and he knew he wouldn't wish that man's wrath upon anyone. worse-what if he found out about the baby? without meaning to, Leo's hand covered his stomach as sudden fear for the unborn child filled him. "excuse me," he whispered, having felt the blood drain from his face when he thought about the safety of the baby. "i am not feeling well." he stood, having to grab the side of the table to steady himself for a moment, "i'm sorry. i'll go and rest for a little while, please excuse me." he bowed to the pair of them before making his way out of the dining hall. he was planning to go back to Nix's room, but the king's words rang in his head and he sighed, changing his direction to find the king. he didn't know where the man's room was, but he could sense him and easily found him that way. he stood for a moment, worried about what the king had to say to him before he knocked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:34 pm
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
"T-Two years." he whimpered as the hand pat between his ears. Make friends? Kashi looked up at the other like these words were foreign, and in a sense, they really were. "I'm the princesses friend now." No, no he hadn't tried to make any friends after coming. He had Ipo, and as terrible as it originally was, it got better and Ipo and Elliot were the only people he needed. "And I know all the staffs' names." Another very bad answer. He'd completely isolated himself. "They always confuse me for Ipo, Ipo is friends with everyone." but his face was lifted and the hare quickly averted his eyes.He seemed to think on this before trying to shake his head. "You don't want to hang out with me, you're doing it because brother lost a bet. And you're very scary." the last part was murmured softly, but certainly not unheard considering how close they were.

Elliot watched Leo leave. "That stomach flu must be getting to him terribly." he murmured, looking back at Ipo with a frown. "What?"

"You're not sick, you're heart-broken." the hare said with a grin. "Do tell. I love hearing about your misery." and was hit in the head. "Okay! I'm sorry! But I really want to fix it! If you're unhappy Kashi is unahppy and he's probably biting Tsume's face off right now!"

"Kashi bites?"

"When he's sad, but then again he's only ever been sad around me. But my nose once." he pointed, tapping his nose. "Or he hates me, which is impossible! My brother would never hate anyone!" but he stopped, resting his cheek on his knuckles. "But in all seriousness, Prince Elliot," he said, watching the other sigh. "What happened?"

"Every one of you is curious, but you are not a gossip." Elliot murmured. "Leo and I merely found out where we stood."

Alvaro looked up from where he was stroking his lover's hair. "You may come in, Leo."

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:55 pm
Tsume smiled a little, "i know i'm scary. sorry, i can't help it. but that doesn't mean we can't try to be friends, right? i may be here because of Ipo, but i think Ipo sent me to your side because he knew how alone you are." he chuckled and gently tussled Kashi's hair slightly, "i promise i'm all bark and no bite. i'm only mean when someone i love is in danger." if the girls where his friends them maybe they would help cheer him up. "that's right, i promised to shft for them. Kashi, would you like to go up to see the girls with me? i told them i'd show them my other form." he knew that might seem freightening for the hare, "I'm just going to lay down and let them pet me, maybe let them ride but that's it."

Lewis had changed into his normal clothes at Al's insistance. the wig had been hung up and away and his dress was hidden where it normally was. his reward? head petting and it was well worth it as he lay with his head in Al's lap. the knock made him open an eye to look up at Al, but the man wasn't urging him to sit up so it was someone who knew about them. which narrowed it down to one person. that and Al announced who it was right after Lewis had gone to the trouble of figuring it out.

Leo paused when he heard the man's voice, but he'd been summoned and couldn't wait any longer. he opened the door and slipped into the room, seeing the king and pm on the bed. the sight of the two was heart warming, but right now it just made him want to curl into a ball and cry. he forced a smile onto his face and closed the door, "You wished to speak to me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:40 am
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
Why was this scary wolf trying to convince him to be friends? They hardly knew each other. Kashi had been here two years and no one had ever tried to be so friendly. It was unfair, everything that came with that princess was unfair. Kashi just wanted to work, today was a busy day and they needed to prepare. "My brother is not so selfless to send you to be my friend." he murmured, but nodded. "But please go on ahead, my bandages are wet and I need to change them. I am not comfortable changing them in front of someone I do not know. I apologize for that." everything he said was a murmur, and he was looking down to prevent looking at the older man. "Please be gentle with the girls, they may seem very strong but they are truly sensitive." If he had to choose, the strongest one was Emily, but she was also raising wild cubs who had grown in the month Elliot had been gone. They lived outside now and had collars.

Elliot was trying to go to the library, but Ipo was clinging to him, demanding to know. "I've told you, I cannot tell you!"

"If you two have found out where you stood things would be happier! Not sadder!"

"Well it is a depressing topic! Leave it be, Ipo!"

"Tell meee!"

"Release me this instance!"

"No! You and Leo are absolutely miserable!"

Elliot grabbed the doorknob of the library. "Fine, I shall tell you after I finish some paperwork, how does that sound? Go help with the chores and make sure Kashi is safe."

"What about Tsume?" but the glare the rabbit received made him laugh and walk away. "Make sure Tsume has no face, got it!"

"Oh don't pout." Alvaro murmured as he watched Lewis frown. "It makes you look so much more adorable." but Leo walked in and the king glanced up, smiling softly at Leo. The teen had the most bittersweet smile on his face. "I wished to speak to both you and my son, but I feel as though having you both in the same room is an unwelcomed experience." fingers traced over Lewis's features gently before going back to his hair. "I was also delivered my wife's lantern." he pointed out on the table nearby. "But I suppose you do not want to deliver that to him either? Plenty can happen within a month, please, sit down." he finally offered, remembering it suddenly. "Neither you or El touched your food." Alvaro could only prod around the wound instead of stabbing it directly.

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:31 pm
Tsume nodded, "it's fine, i understand." when asked to be gentle with the girls, he only smiled, "i promise." it was cute that Kashi was worried about the girls, a little insulting he thought Tsume would hurt them, but cute. "if your idiot brother shows up when i'm gone, tell him i didn't abandon you, ok?" the last thing he wanted to hear was Ipo yelling at him for leaving Kashi. he turned to leave, giving a little wave, "i'll come find you after the girls are done with me. later."

Lewis glanced up at his lover, wondering what he was up to. Leo and Elliot were having a hard time so what was the point of separating them like this? wouldn't it be better if they were together? but then again, he hadn't see them at breakfast so he didn't know how they acted. he'd keep quiet and trust AL for now.

Leo looked at the lantern and remembered why they had forgotten it. he'd been in such a rush to get to Falia, thinking they were being chased when it was just Tsume following. how much had changed since then. At the request to sit down he gratefully took a chair. "I-I have seen to contracted some sort of illness while on the trip back. it is nothing serious, but it has made it so i cannot eat very much in a single sitting." he could explain his own not eating away, but he couldn't say anything about Elliot. "I cannot know about the master, but maybe he was still tired from staying awake all night?"  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games